Heatwave

Story Info
A webcam to remember.
2.1k words
4.44
23.2k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sweat streamed down her body as she carried the groceries from the car. She was alone this weekend, her boyfriend was off with his family, who she didn't get along with, so she figured it was best she say she had things to do and stay here on her own, maybe plan a girls night in. But right now, in this heat and humidity, she'd rather be arguing with his parents at their cabin by the lake and she was damned if she was inviting the girls round when she felt this bad.

The sun was setting, but it didn't lower the temperature any. If anything the air just felt closer, wetter, this heat was killing her, driving her blood pressure through the roof and her libido with it. They couldn't afford air conditioning so the house had been baking all day. She went in and pushed open all the windows in the hope of some relief, but nothing stirred, no breath of breeze, no susurration of leaves to give her hope that the air moved at all. Even the cicadas couldn't be bothered to chirp it was so damned hot.

She went from room to room, switching on the ceiling fans, trying to create a draught, but all she did was emulate a fan oven, the hot air blasting over her body, and she soon turned them off again. There was to be no relief from this sweltering, this sauna, this hot box. She needed to get cool and she needed to feel clean.

She stripped off on her way to the shower, dropping her clothes as she went, her clammy cotton dress and soaking panties peeled off her sticky body and left in soggy heaps as she stepped into the cubicle and turned on the cold water. At first it was hot, warmed by the temperature of the house, but then suddenly it was icy on her skin, instant gooseflesh her reward, but she knew she had to endure it to reduce her bodys core temperature.

As the water cooled the air in the confined space she began to breathe easier, slowly soaping away the grime that had accumulated on her skin, the sweat that had tricked over her all day as she dehydrated. She'd drunk pint after pint of water from the cooler in the office, but she seemed to sweat it all out as soon as she drank it, she hadn't even peed all day and she was worried that she would end up with a kidney or bladder infection if she didn't get herself cooled down and rehydrated properly. Hygiene had to take a high priority in this weather, too, and she made sure she took her razor to every bit of body hair she could find, under her arms, down her legs, and even her pubic hair, losing all of it in the hope of shedding bacteria and heat traps as much as preferring to be smooth and fresh.

An hour seemed to do it, she was calm again, her blood pressure down, the goosebumps had stopped. Her heart beat slower and she seemed to be less light headed as she toweled herself down, knowing that it would soon return, that the heat would get to her again so quickly she might as well not have bothered, but she couldn't have stayed that hot any longer, she'd felt like she was dying.

Naked, she stalked through the dark corridors, down the stairs to the kitchen to fetch a cold bottle of water from the refrigerator which she gulped from before she even closed the door, bathed in the bluish light, feeling the icy waft on her nipples and belly as she drank gratefully. She took out a second bottle and closed the door, padding back upstairs to her room. She'd left the fan running in here and against all the odds it seemed a little cooler than the rest of the house. Laying on the bed she let the blades turn above her, making her skin prickle pleasantly as she fell into an exhausted sleep, the heat of the day having sapped all her energy.

* * * * *

She was awake and she was hot. Unbearably hot. She assumed it was the heat that had woken her, but then she heard the noise that had disturbed her sleep.

"Ping"

Damn, the computer. She'd switched it on when she was first home, not realising that she had then left it on after her shower. No wonder it was so hot in here. She went to her desk and turned on her monitor.

"Hi, is it hot there?"

"Hi Jerry, yes, it's hot here. Any more stupid questions?" She typed. Her boyfriend wasn't known for his tact.

"Yeah, you horny?" Well that was an odd thing for him to ask. Although now he mentioned it, she'd been horny all day, the heat driving her nuts and her damp panties chafing against her clit hadn't helped any, either.

"Now you come to mention it..." She responded.

"Why don't you turn the web cam on?" She paused for a moment. She'd bought the cam for talking to her mother, so she could see that she wasn't wasting away, but Jerry had never asked to cam with her before, maybe the heat was getting to him, too. She looked at the time on her browser window and saw it was nearly midnight; his parents must be in bed, he was probably out on the porch with his laptop. Why not, she thought, let's give the boy a bit of a thrill, and she leaned forward and turned on her cam. A tiny picture of her naked body and the room behind her came up on her messenger.

"How horny are you?" He asked.

"Oh, pretty horny. What about you?"

"I'm sitting here with my cock in my hand thinking of you and looking at your tits." Jerry had always liked her tits. "If you're as horny as me, why don't you play with yourself?" She felt embarrassed, this wasn't like Jerry at all, but with the heat that was building under her skin again she could feel the moisture building between her legs as her lips puckered, wanting something to ease their ache.

"You're pretty cock sure of yourself tonight, what's got into you?" She asked.

"The heat, the humidity, the sight of you."

"I'd have thought it'd be cooler at the lake."

"I'm not at the lake." Now she was really confused.

"Where are you?"

"In town, I had to come up to get a wifi signal. I'm sitting in the car with my laptop looking at you and stroking my cock. Want to play?" What the hell, she thought.

"Why not. Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yeah, you've got great tits. Now how about letting me see some more?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Why don't you move the chair out of the way and lay on the bed for me?" The bed being right behind her she figured she'd still be able to see the monitor.

"Ok." She lay on her side and stroked her flat belly. She couldn't respond to him any more, but she could read the instructions.

"Pinch your nipples and lick your tits." He really was in an odd mood tonight, this was more relaxed than she'd ever known Jerry. The heat must have really gotten to him, but she was more than happy to comply, pinching her nipples until they were tender and hard then scooping her breasts up one at a time, bending her head and running her tongue over her nipples. She heard the ping again.

"Spread your legs while you do that," and she did. Sliding to the edge of the bed and spreading her legs wide, showing off her freshly washed and shaved pussy, glistening with sweat and juices as she continued to stroke her breasts, sitting up now over the corner of the divan.

"Finger your clit." She put her first two fingers in her mouth, licked them until they were nice and wet, then began rubbing her clit, massaging herself the way she did when she was alone, slowly building an orgasm as he watched.

"Mmm, you've got me so hard, I think your cunt needs filling, do you have anything suitable?" She opened her bedside draw and took out her vibrator, turned it on and sat herself back on the edge of the bed. She no longer cared if this was out of character, she was so turned on she just wanted to cum.

"Let me see you slide it into your snatch." She spread her legs wide, parted her lips with the fingers of her left hand and with her other hand she rubbed the tip of the vibe over her lips and clit, getting it sticky before she used it to split her inner lips, teasing the entrance to her cunt. She was moaning now, eyes closed as she enjoyed herself, barely paying attention to the computer as it pinged again.

"Oh baby, that's good! Now fuck yourself with it." Slowly at first she slid the vibrator into her hot, throbbing cunt, feeling her legs start to shake as it went deeper, filling her as it shook in her hand. The other hand went to her breast, squeezing, pinching, scratching as she began moving the plastic cock in and out. She leaned further back, her head touching the bed as her back arched, her heels coming up onto the bed as she spread herself completely before the electronic eye, ignoring its gaze as her orgasm started to peak, her body twitching and thrashing as she fucked herself harder and faster. Her moans became grunts and finally screams as she lost it, cumming harder than she had when she'd wanked on her own. She heard the ping and tried to concentrate on the screen.

"Now put it in your ass." Normally she'd be shocked. Normally she'd object. Normally her tight little ass was an exit only, but tonight she was so hot and so damned horny she didn't care. Sliding it out of her cunt, still wet with her juices and humming gently, she spread her ass cheeks with her spare hand and pressed it against her anus. Damn if it didn't seem to be begging for it, opening and closing like a fishes mouth as she pressed it into her body. It felt so big, so tight, she thought she was going to split in two, but she couldn't stop, she had to have that vibrator up her ass. It sank in four inches straight away and she felt it come to a tense stop, so she began moving it in and out. She could feel the sensations through the thin wall between her anus and her cunt, and another orgasm was building already. She started fucking her ass, feeling the vibe go deeper with each thrust, not caring about what she was doing, focused only on the massive orgasm that was starting to tear her body and her mind to pieces, exploding behind her eyes, all sense of the rest of her body gone as her cunt and ass muscles worked together, making her scream, making her squirt for the first time in her life. She heard the ping and ignored it, she didn't care, she just wanted to keep cumming and cumming and cumming.

Eventually the spasm subsided and she lay on the bed panting, soaked in sweat, in a puddle of cum, with her own ejaculate covering her thighs. She supposed she should feel bad about what she'd done, what she'd allowed Jerry to talk her into, but she couldn't it just felt so good. Every single bit of her body and brain were exhausted, sated, happy. She couldn't believe it.

The phone ringing roused her from her reverie. She guessed it must be Jerry, since she hadn't responded or moved for a while.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I hope I didn't wake you?"

"Wake me, weren't you watching? How could I possibly sleep?"

"Watching? What the... Never mind. Listen, I'm coming home tomorrow. I know it's early, but my car was broken into and my stuff stolen, the stereo, my phone, my laptop, my GPS, the works. I won't be able to do any work here, so I may as well come home. I've spent all evening in the local police station filling in reports for them." It took her a moment.

"What did you just say?" She sat bolt upright, looking at the screen and the winking cursor that told her the person on the other end had signed off.

"I said someone broke into the car and took all my stuff."

"Your laptop?"

"Yeah, everything, today has been completely crappy. Sorry, I suppose I should ask how your day has been?"