Heaven Ch. 02

Story Info
Quality time with sis.
8k words
4.52
78.5k
68

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers

Note from the author

I've received lots of feedback regarding the lack of character development in the first chapter; the sex depicted was allegedly indiscriminate, without reason and without emotion. Well, that was intentional, and here is why: it is the opinion of this humble writer that in the whole wide world of porn, with all its preferences, fetishes and perversities, not enough attention is given to the specific niche of casual sex. Sex without seduction, without any feelings at all. Sex as an act as common as breathing or eating, where boundaries such as gender, family ties, social status, marital status play no part.

I understand that this series is not for everyone, and I respect that; all I ask is that you respect my fetish and that you let me do my thing in this little town called Heaven. If you truly don't have the stomach for it, feel free to read one of my other stories. Otherwise, have fun!

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister, Cindy.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Cindy is engaged to Jason.

*****

When I got out from under the shower, I headed to my room and put on some fresh clothes; a black bra and matching panties, a red halter top and some skinny jeans. When I got back to the kitchen, Cindy was waiting for me, wearing black mini-boots, a dark grey miniskirt, brown nylons and a white top. She informed me that mom and dad were taking a shower together.

"So, I am meeting Jason later today, but I was hoping we could first spend some time together?"

"I'd like that very much," I replied.

"What, or who, do you wanna do first?" she smiled.

"Let's head into town and take it from there, shall we?" I replied, fighting a smile myself.

We walked over to the bus stop and after Cindy had filled me in on town events and the latest gossip, I started telling her about my bus ride into town, getting both of us horny again. We hopped onto the bus, along with several other people, one of which was a young man - in his late twenties. As we sat down in the front of the bus, facing the back, the young man seemed to be taking a long, hard look around. As I continued telling Cindy in great detail what I had done on my way into town, I kept my eye on him. For some reason, his behavior seemed both suspicious and interesting. After about ten seconds, he walked up to the mid-section of the bus and put down his briefcase, right next to an older lady - probably in her early fifties - who was sitting on a single seat, alone, looking out the window.

After glancing at his watch - probably making sure that curfew was over - he reached out and grabbed one of the hanging straps above the isle, pushing his pelvis visibly closer towards the older woman. As soon as the bus took off, the young man moved his free hand - the one he wasn't using to hold onto - down to his crotch and started fidgeting with it, also drawing the attention of the woman, whose face was barely eight inches away from his crotch. She looked up at him as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his half-hard cock. He slowly rubbed it up and down, getting it big and hard, while he looked out the window. After glancing up at his face and then down at his growing cock a couple of times, the woman turned her head indifferently and simply stared out the window as well. The guy's cock grew and grew and after a minute or so, it had become so big that his hand bumped against the old hag's face with nearly every stroke. As I was having difficulty concentrating on my story, I simply stopped talking.

Unlike everyone else on the bus, the old woman continued to ignore him, even when - after six minutes of furious wanking and regularly bumping his cock or fist against her face - he exploded and started shooting thick, fat strands of cum on her forehead, cheek and nose. Even when he pushed the spurting tip of his cock behind her glasses, the old cum slut simply closed that eye and disregarded him as he creamed that eye shut. At that moment, Cindy cupped my left tit and jiggled it up and down a few times, without taking her eyes off the spectacle. When the young man was out of cum, he pulled back and disrespectfully wiped his tip on her right ear lobe before zipping back up. Next, he picked up his briefcase and sat down two seats behind her. For some reason, I couldn't quite look away and just kept gawking at the woman's face, literally dripping with fresh cock juice.

Suddenly, Cindy gave me a little nudge and whispered, "You're staring!"

I quickly turned my head, found a point of interest outside of the city bus to focus on and tried to wrap my head around what I had just seen. Two stops down the line, the young man got off the bus along with several other passengers. The old cum slut was still on the bus when Cindy and I got off, three stops later, and still hadn't cleaned up any of the spunk on her face.

"Jeez," I said as we crossed the street, "That was fucking hot."

"My my, aren't we sensitive?" Cindy smiled as she gently tweaked my right nipple.

I gave her a shove, as we both laughed, and said, "Go get me a bagel, will ya?"

Cindy glanced at the bakery right in front of us and said, "Are you hungry again? We just had breakfast half an hour ago."

"You mean you had breakfast, I just had a cup of coffee and dad's cock," I replied.

"Fine then. What kind of bagel would you like?"

"Surprise me, and an apple juice."

"OK, save me a seat will ya," she said as she saw me heading towards one of the benches at the edge of the small town plaza.

Almost immediately after sitting down, I was treated to a spectacle, inconceivable in the outside world, but business as usual in Heaven. A plump meter maid walked by. She had her complete uniform on, down to the dark blue cap, her golden hair flowing down from under it, but her tits were exposed. She had simply hung them over her shirt and jacket. They were big, pudgy and jiggled with every step she took. About twenty meters away from me, she started writing a ticket for a parked car whose meter had run out. Seconds later, a guy - probably the owner of the car - came running up to her and started shouting, trying to justify why he hadn't used the parking meter. As she turned towards him and explained why she couldn't have cared less about his excuse, two guys in their early twenties passed by and briefly surveyed the scene, focusing mainly on the meter maid's exposed tits. Without asking permission, they walked up to her and each started manhandling one of her plump tits.

Except for briefly glancing at both of them, she didn't react and just kept arguing with the parking offender. To be honest, this was probably why she had hung them out in the first place. As she put the ticket behind the guy's windshield wipers, he seemed to finally realize that there was no getting out of it and conceded, giving her the finger and walking back into the store he had run out of. With nothing left to do, but put away her ticket book, she turned her head left to right, looking at the youngsters weighing, jiggling and slapping her tits around. After ten seconds or so, she put her right hand down her pants and started diddling her clit, patiently waiting for the guys to lose interest and take off. Afterwards, she simply resumed her rounds, her tits still out in the open.

After having watched the playful meter maid and the cum slut on the bus, I realized what I needed most. What every fiber of my being craved and longed for. It wasn't sex, it wasn't cock and it sure wasn't cum. I had gotten enough of all of that - even in the outside world. No, what my body and mind yearned for, right now, was humiliation!

I got up, unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down to my ankles. It took quite some effort to force my skinny jeans over my shoes, but simply taking off my shoes would have been way too easy and not nearly slutty enough for what I had in mind. Then, I took off my panties and pulled them over my shoes as well. Throwing my pants and panties on the concrete in front of the bench, I sat back down, spreading my legs as wide as I could. For a second, I considered taking off my top and bra as well, but I wasn't after people looking at my tits. I wanted them to look at my cunt. I wanted them to stare at my most private place, gawk at it, lust after it and if they wanted to, even pat it. And so I pulled my legs up, putting my feet next to my ass on the bench and my hands on my knees.

As the first people passing by started noticing me and some of them stopped to stare down between my legs, I felt myself getting wet. Some of them smiled as they passed by, others clearly disapproved but most just glanced at me with an indifferent look on their faces. It was nothing out of the ordinary, at least not for a town like Heaven. Most of them had places to be, things to do and even if hadn't, they weren't interested in a randomly exposed cunt. Although I really, really wanted to, I kept myself from jamming one or more fingers up my twat, as I realized that would only obscure it from view.

A few minutes later, Cindy walked out of the bakery and grinned widely as she saw me sitting there.

"You fucking slut," she laughed as she approached the bench, "I leave you alone for five minutes and this is how I find you, with your fuck tunnel lewdly on display for everyone to see?"

She sat down beside me, put my bagel and fruit juice down beside me and blatantly stared at my cunt, just like everyone else. Suddenly the two youngsters from before, who had groped and slapped the meter maid's tits around for fun, came walking by again. While one of them only had eyes for his smartphone, the other one quickly noticed me and elbowed his friend as he himself stopped and just gawked at me. It took the second guy a few moments to look up and notice me too, but once he did, he forgot all about his cell phone and took a few steps back towards his buddy.

Cindy glanced at them as they were both standing several meters in front of me, blatantly staring down between my lewdly spread legs and murmured between her teeth, "Danger, Will Robinson, danger!"

Normally a comment like that would have cracked me up, but I was too fucking horny and just eyed both guys up and down alternately, essentially inviting them over.

"See, and you wanted to waste your load on that fat meter maid?" one of them said as he unzipped his jeans and whipped out his hard cock. He began to stroke it as he sauntered in my direction.

"Good call dude," the second guy replied without taking his eyes off my cunt as he also stepped closer, whipping out his cock too and stroking it, "Can you believe how pretty this cunt is?"

My body shuddered with lust after hearing those words, although I didn't know whether he was referring to just a part of me, or me as a whole... frankly, it didn't really matter!

Cindy glanced up at both guys and ogled their dicks as she took a bite from the bagel she'd bought for herself. Then she turned her head towards me and looked on amused as I gawked in awe at the two big cocks being rubbed to a climax right in front of me.

They stroked and stroked, shamelessly, side by side, as they tweaked my nipples through my top, flicked my clit and occasionally slapped their dicks against my cheek or my neck. They even blatantly stared at Cindy's tits as they were jacking themselves off, their engorged cock heads inches from my face.

"Oh yeah, here it comes, you fucking slut," one of them suddenly announced and started stroking even faster. The closer he got to his orgasm, the less control he seemed to have over his body. Weak at the knees, whining like a little bitch and with his cock wobbling uncontrollably in his fist, he ejaculated all over the place, sending small droplets of cock juice flying in all directions. Although his cock was right in front of my face, very little of his cum actually made it onto it. Most of it ended up on my top or my legs.

The contrast between the two guys couldn't have been any greater; as soon as the first guy stepped out of the way, the second guy moved forwards towards the bench and leaned over, putting his free hand on the back of the bench and bringing his throbbing cock so close to my face that I was staring at it cross-eyed. With precision technique and without as much as a grunt, his cock began drooling warm cum on my forehead, just above my nose bridge. His cum was thick and gooey - and bountiful - and slowly slid down my nose, down my left cheek, next to my mouth, down my chin and dripped onto my top. It was a massive and wonderfully humiliating facial, seemingly without end.

After squeezing out the last few drops of cum, the second guy zipped up and said, "Let's go."

Both guys glanced at me one last time before turning and leaving.

Even with everything that had just happened, I was as hungry as I was horny and so I leisurely consumed my bagel and my fruit juice, right there on the bench, still naked from the waist down, with Cindy eyeballing me. She knew better than to speak right now and so she just sat there, waiting for me to finish eating and drinking - and savor the humiliation I had just experienced.

"You up for dessert?" she asked a few minutes later, after I had just swallowed my last bite.

When I looked at her, she gestured at a bench behind us, on the other side of the plaza. There was a guy sitting there, reading a magazine. As I glanced at him, Cindy said, "I dare you to suck him off."

"What?" I whispered as I turned my head towards her.

"I dare you to go suck his cock and swallow whatever he gives you," she clarified bluntly.

"You dare me? What are we, eight?"

"Oh come on, please?"

"If you feel so strongly about it, why don't you go suck him?" I asked.

"Look at you, you're clearly the bigger slut here," she retorted.

I looked down at myself, cum on my face and top and my cunt so wet it was staining the bench between my legs.

"Yeah ok, I'll give you that one," I conceded, with my dripping cunt still on display and two loads of fresh cum on my face and top.

I got up, walked across the square and sat down on the bench, next to my target. The guy briefly looked up as he noticed me sitting down, and although he stared at the cum on my face for a few moments and then between my legs for another couple of seconds, he eventually turned his head and simply resumed reading. Over the course of the next minute, I slowly scooted closer until I was right next to him. Wrapped up in his reading the guy either didn't notice or simply didn't care. Even when I invaded his personal space by slowly extending my hand in front of his magazine, reaching for his swollen crotch, he only exhibited mild interest as he glanced down for a mere second and then flipped another page.

"Do you mind?" I asked as I began unzipping his pants.

"No, go ahead," the guy replied as he continued his reading.

I undid his pants button, put my hand in there and pulled out his hard shaft with some effort. After gently stroking it a few times, I bent my head down towards his cock and used my free hand to stroke my hair behind my ear. Slowly I engulfed his veiny shaft with my warm mouth and swirled my tongue around his tip several times, as I slid off the bench and got down on my knees, on the grass in front of him. While I was bobbing my head up and down his dick, the guy repositioned his magazine on top of my head, obscuring it from his view. It made the blowjob even more demeaning and unemotional than it already was. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Cindy slowly walking up to the bench and just watching us. She was smiling and gently grazing her left tit through her white top as she looked at me. From the second our eyes met, we retained eye contact all through the rest of my performance, which was only about a minute or so.

First, the guy started trembling on the bench, then he began moaning and groaning, then his right leg began to twitch until finally his whole body froze as he let out a deep, loud roar. I quickly wrapped both hands tightly around his cock and bobbed my head feverishly up and down the tip of his cock, very fast and sloppy, all the while looking my sister in the eye. My performance was not only having its effect on the guy, but also on Cindy, who was wobbling one tit up and down while tweaking her other nipple. The guy convulsed in his seat for almost half a minute, squirting his generous load into my mouth. When he had nothing left to give, I pulled it out with a pop and theatrically swallowed his load for Cindy's benefit, showing her my empty mouth when I was done. Afterwards, I lowered my head again to lick his balls and the base of his cock for about a minute, until his dick had shrunk to its smallest proportions.

As a goodbye, I took his tiny, shriveled dick in my mouth and sucked it for another ten seconds before getting up and politely nodding my head as I walked away. I walked over to Cindy and accompanied her to the bench we had previously been sitting on, as all my jeans and panties were still there.

"God, that was so hot!" she whispered as she cupped one of my boobs through my top.

After I got properly dressed again and cleaned myself up a little bit, we headed for the mall, where we spent the rest of the morning window shopping. Around noon, we were sitting in the red-sticker section of the mall, at the very edge of the food court. While we were sipping from our ice slurpees and comparing notes on our - rather limited - shopping spree, a woman, about mom's age, carrying about a dozen bags walked up to our table.

"Excuse me, could one of you girls unzip me please?" she asked as she held up her left arm, raising the bags of clothes and shoes she was carrying on that side, exposing her dark blue, knee-high skirt and the zipper which she wanted us to see.

Cindy was closest, so she smiled and said, "Sure."

As she reached for the zipper and slowly pulled it down, the woman turned her head to look at what my sister was doing and said, "That's it, now could you please pull it down, along with my panties."

Once the zipper was fully down, Cindy hooked several fingers behind the waistband of the woman's skirt and panties and slowly started pulling both pieces of clothing down.

"Thanks hon, just stuff 'm in one of the bags," the woman said.

After doing so, Cindy reclined back in her chair as we watched the woman turn and walk away, only to change her mind several meters out. After doubling back, she said, "Maybe pop a tit out as well, the left one please."

My sister smiled, stood up and reached into the woman's jacket, fidgeted with her blouse for a moment, then put her hand into the woman's bra and finally pulled out her large tit, hanging it out for everyone to see. Because Cindy hadn't unclasped the bra, nor undone any more buttons of the blouse than absolutely necessary, the woman's tit was uncomfortably spilling out of her clothes. She looked down at herself for a moment, smiled politely and left, tiptoeing her naked ass away from us, on her high heels like the stuck-up cunt she obviously was.

"That bitch wants it bad," Cindy whispered as she smiled widely.

"Yeah, she won't make past fifty meters," I responded, licking my lips as I watched her gorgeous ass sashaying away, clearly enjoying the humiliation she had brought down on herself. When the woman turned a corner about five seconds later, she was already being pursued by a guy in his late thirties, clearly interested in fucking the shit out of her. As nor Cindy nor I cared enough to follow them, we decided to forget the whole incident.

After another half an hour or so, Cindy looked at her watch and said,"Let's go see Jason."

"How is the groom-to-be?" I asked as we got up.

"A little nervous about the whole wedding thing, but he's really looking forward to leaving town on our honeymoon and exploring the big, outside world," she replied with a wink. We exited the mall and walked for about ten minutes before arriving at Jason's. It was actually his mother's house, as he still lived with her - his father had left town in search for a more high-profile career. Cindy led me to the back of the house and used the key, hidden under a nearby flower pot, to open the back door. Once inside, she took off her coat and threw it on the couch as she scouted the kitchen for signs of life.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers