Heaven Ch. 05

Story Info
Poker night.
6.6k words
4.44
43.9k
34

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister Cindy, who is engaged to Jason.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Their neighbors are Simon and Caroline.

*

Dad was a passionate poker player. Twice a month, he and his friends would come together and play all night long. Tonight, it was dad's turn to host the game. In preparation, he had bought enough beer and snacks to supply a small encampment and he had asked mom to be the side entertainment. The guys always met around 6.30pm so that they could start playing around 7pm. Due to our shopping spree, mom, Cindy and I arrived almost ten minutes late. When we walked into the living room, carrying quite a few shopping bags, the guys were already there, standing around the dining room table, laughing, drinking and snacking.

"Sorry I am late, guys," mom said as she put her bags down on the couch and started unbuttoning her long overcoat. Barry, one of dad's colleagues from work, put down his beer, wiped off his hands on his shirt and moved towards the living room, ogling mom.

"You wouldn't believe how many people decided to go shopping today," mom said as she stepped out of her black high heels and started unbuttoning and unzipping her skirt.

"From the crowds at some of the stores, you'd think it was Christmas or something," mom continued as she let her skirt slide down her legs and started unbuttoning her white blouse, as she moved towards the other couch.

Meanwhile Barry had taken off his jeans and was wanking his dick, approaching mom.

"And then there was a traffic jam up on fifth..." mom said as she dropped her blouse and unclasped her bra.

"... apparently some smock ran a red, collided with another car and blocked the entire intersection as a result," she rambled on as she threw her bra on the ground and pulled her panties down to her feet. After stepping out of them, she got on her back on the couch and spread her legs as wide as she could, opening herself up for Barry, who was nearly in position.

"Is this okay?" mom asked, looking down, "I can take them off as well, if you like," referring to her brown stockings, the only piece of clothing she still had on.

"No Cynthia, it's fine," Barry said as he kneeled on the couch in between her legs and nudged his hard cock against her entrance.

"You're beautiful," he complimented her as he began fucking her, wild and fast. Clearly having saved up for the occasion, poor Barry didn't last more than thirty seconds. As he collapsed on top of her, grunting and moaning, mom patted him on the back as she looked at us with a grin on her face, both surprised and amused at the speed with which Barry had shot his load into her.

Barry had barely gotten up, or this second guy, Mark, took his place and shoved his cock up mom's cunt.

"Hi Mark," mom whispered as she felt his cock ramming into her.

"Hi Cynthia," he grunted as he grabbed one of her tits and started mauling it roughly. Mom just lay there, looking up at him, feeling him pound into her, but not really deriving any immediate pleasure from it.

Mark lasted only slightly longer than Barry. When he was about to cum, he pulled out his cock and ejaculated all over mom's tummy and bush. As he was still wiping his cock off on her inner thigh, mom asked, "Okay, who's next boys?"

"I am... can I shove it up your ass, Cynthia?" a third guest asked.

"Sure Dave," mom replied, having recognized his voice.

"Girls, could you go get the lube from my nightstand please?" mom asked as she looked at us.

"No, that's okay, I brought my own," Dave said.

"All right then," mom said as she got up and walked around the couch, leaning over the back of it, presenting her ass towards the guys and facing Cindy and me.

Dave reached in his back pocket and pulled out a small bottle of lube, unzipped his pants and applied a generous amount of the stuff all over his hard cock. Then, he stepped up to mom, wedged his cock in between her ass cheeks and asked, "Ready Cynthia?"

Mom nodded and said, "Sure, but start slow will ya?"

"Sure thing hon," he replied as he shoved his slippery shaft up mom's rectum. Her initial discomfort was quite noticeable -- as her face was directed at us -- but she took it like a true slut. After a minute or so, she started to relax and even enjoy the ass fucking she was getting.

"Here we go," Dave grunted, sensing mom was ready to crank things up a notch, and began really ramming his cock into her, making her grunt and moan with every shove. With his hands on her ass cheeks, he started pulling her towards him with every thrust, delivering even bigger impacts. Mom squealed like a pig, but she had been through worse.

After a minute or two, Dave blew his load up mom's ass, pulled out and gave her a hard slap on her right ass cheek. As he stepped back and zipped up his pants, mom turned around -- a bit wobbly, but still ready for more -- and smiled, "I guess it's your turn, Ben," looking at the last participant.

"I am good for now, thanks Cynthia, my son's girlfriend gave me a handjob about half an hour ago," he replied, sipping from his beer.

"Ok then, time for the main course," mom said playfully as she looked at dad, who was sitting at the far side of the dining room table, "Is there something I can do for you?"

"Get your ass over here," he said.

Mom did as she was told and waited obediently for his next command.

"Put your right foot on the chair," dad said, shifting around in his seat to make room.

Mom carefully placed her foot in between his legs and waited, her arms hanging limp by her side.

"Take it off," dad said, referring to her thigh-high -- the only piece of clothing she had on.

Mom smiled as she grabbed the silicone band of the stocking with both hands and started rolling it down her leg, as slow and as sexy as she could. Needless to say, her little performance was driving dad crazy. He quickly unbuttoned his pants, whipped out his cock and started jacking himself off.

As soon as the stocking was off, dad said, "Now put it in your mouth!"

Mom slowly crumpled the stocking up into a ball and started stuffing it into her wide open mouth.

Several ooh's and aah's resounded through the room as she submitted to him. It was obvious that he was trying to impress his friends by asserting dominance over her -- and perhaps humiliate her just a little bit in the process, but mom was more than willing to let him.

"Now, get on your fucking knees," he said as he kept beating his fat prick. Mom took her bare foot off his chair and sank to her knees, instinctively reaching out and replacing his hand with her own, wrapping it loosely around his shaft and started giving him a wild handjob in front of his friends. Meanwhile she kept looking him in the eye, her mouth stuffed with stocking. Everyone knew what was next; there was only one way for this to end: dad was going to shoot his load in her face. Mom not only knew, but seemed to long for it, as she started whacking off more passionately as time went on and dad started enjoying himself louder and louder.

Several minutes later, meeting everyone's expectations, dad suddenly grabbed his cock and started jacking off like a wild man, shouting, "Oh yeah, take it slut!" Poor mom got a colossal squirt right between the eyes, followed by several more thick ropes all over her face. Dad had clearly been saving up for this opportunity. Mom, except for closing her eyes, didn't move a muscle and simply took everything he shot at her, like a true cum slut. When he was done, he smiled down at her and blew her a little kiss. She chuckled and got up, taking the stocking out of her mouth and using it to scoop most of dad's cream off her face.

"So, are you boys going to be okay for a few minutes, while I go upstairs and change?" she asked rhetorically as she walked over to Cindy and me, naked except for the one stocking. She didn't bother with the rest of her clothes -- leaving them on the floor of the living room -- and simply picked up her shopping bags, before walking into the hallway and heading up the stairs.

Upstairs, we each headed to our own room. While Cindy started unpacking and trying on some of the things she'd bought, I couldn't get my mind off sex. I kept replaying all the things I had seen -- and done -- today, but in the end it seemed that mom's little performance downstairs had gotten to me, more than anything else. About a minute later, -- acting out of sheer lust -- I walked into the master bedroom, where mom was making the final touches to her outfit.

I froze and openly leered at mom's hot body. She was wearing a black, lace, see-through bra with matching panties and little black ankle-high boots. To complete her shameless outfit, she was putting on long, black, fingerless gloves. She looked like a whore, a classy one... but a whore nonetheless. Mom noticed me standing there and turned around as she finished putting on the second glove.

"So, how do I look?" she whispered, placing her hands on her hips and tilting her head to the right.

"Fucking awesome!" I replied truthfully.

"You think your father and his friends will like it?" she asked, a little insecure as she turned and looked at herself in her mirror again.

"Are you kidding me?" I replied, "They'll probably spend more time inside of you than at the table playing cards."

"Good," she smiled, "That's what cunts are for, right?"

With that, she winked at me and walked right passed me, into the hallway.

"Do you have to go down right away?" I blurted out as I turned around to face her.

She stopped and turned, looked me up and down for a brief moment and asked, "Why?"

"I uh... I really like the outfit," I stammered, realizing I was probably not getting the message across.

"What's up, Jamie?" mom asked, not one to beat around the bush.

"I wanna stick my tongue up your cunt," I blurted out.

"I see," mom said, beaming with pride, "Well, I guess I can spare a few more minutes."

She pushed her panties down, while she got on all fours right there in the hallway, her ass towards me. I actually had a less demeaning position in mind, for both of us, but hey, if this was what she wanted...

I quickly got on my knees behind her and stuffed my tongue and nose in between her ass cheeks, almost immediately running into a first batch of cum, probably Dave's. As my tongue ventured further, I ran into some more cum, most likely Barry's or Mark's. After lapping up all the spunk I could find, I finally arrived at the main prize: mom's wet cunt. I kept licking and eating her out in that humiliating position for minutes on end, until Cindy suddenly came marching out of the master bedroom and nearly bumped into me, startling all three of us.

As mom jumped up, pulling up her panties, Cindy said, "Oh, I am sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you guys."

"That's ok," mom replied, "I am expected downstairs anyway."

As Cindy looked at me and saw how flustered I was, she said, "Looks like someone is horny as fuck."

Mom smiled, and replied, "Yes, well Cin, we didn't all get the shit fucked out of us in the bridal store."

As she turned towards me and caressed my right cheek, my body shivered under her touch.

"Oh my!" mom smiled, "You really are randy aren't you?"

I nodded, as mom cupped my right tit through my blouse.

"Want me to send up one of the guys, so you can get a proper fucking?" she asked, her hand moving down between my legs.

Again I nodded, as mom stimulated my clit through my clothes for a second.

"Any preference?" she asked as she stepped back and headed towards the stairs.

"Anyone but Mark, he gives me the creeps," I replied.

"I'll see what I can do," mom said as she walked down, "Cindy, don't take advantage of your sister!"

"Yeah, sure thing mom," Cindy whispered -- faintly, so that only I could hear her -- as she was already taking off her clothes, clearly planning on doing the exact opposite.

By the time one of the guys came walking up the stairs, several minutes later, I was naked and laying on my back, with Cindy, equally naked, riding my face and grunting her wet cunt all over my face.

"So which one of you is Jamie... I can't tell you cunts apart!?" a male voice asked.

"I was hoping it would be you," Cindy giggled as she grinded her cunt into my face a little harder.

Having recognized Mark's voice, a cold shiver ran down my spine; mom had sent up the one guy I had asked her not to. There was no fucking way she had done so for any other reason than to humiliate me, knowing fully well I was too fucking horny to turn down any cock.

Cindy jumped up, pointed at me and said, "That's the slut you want!"

Mark took out his cock as he looked at me and asked, "So, I give you the creeps huh?"

Oh my god! Mom told him? The fucking cunt!

"I... I... no... I..." I stammered, not knowing how to talk myself out of that one.

"Don't worry hon, I am just here to fuck you, not to marry you," Mark said as he got on top of me, fidgeting with his massive cock until he penetrated me quite roughly. Once inside of me, he started ramming his big dick into me hard and callously, not even looking at me, but just gazing idly in front of him. Mechanically and completely detached Mark fucked me, and I liked it! I liked every fucking second of that humiliating, unsatisfying experience. Even when -- after dumping his cum unceremoniously inside of me -- he got up and started playing with Cindy's tits, right there in front of me, part of me was sad that he was no longer fucking me. That's how fucking raunchy I was!

My evil sister pushed her back against the wall and looked down at me, a cruel smile on her face, as she allowed Mark to squeeze her tits, wobble them up and down and even tweak her nipples. When, after about thirty seconds, he reached in between her legs and tried to shove a few fingers up her twat, she shifted all of her weight onto her right foot and used her left hand to raise her left leg as high as she could, giving him unrestricted access. As she continued smiling, -- mocking me -- Mark slid two of his fingers in and out of her slutty, little twat.

"Fucking slut," I whispered as I reached down and slipped two fingers up my own twat. Cindy's grin just grew wider, as she realized that there was no way my slender, relatively short fingers would be able to scratch my enormous itch. After a few minutes -- by then, Mark had been fingering her longer than he had fucked me --Cindy started moaning and giggling, realizing he was going to make her climax, there in front of me.

When he did, not a minute later, Cindy closed her eyes, bit her lower lip and convulsed a few times around his fingers. It clearly wasn't a big, or particularly satisfying orgasm, but that didn't matter. Not to Mark, who was obviously out to punish me for what I had said earlier, and certainly not to my sister, who was willing to let him molest her, just so she could frustrate and humiliate the shit out of me. After pulling his fingers out of my sister's twat and wiping them on her left cheek, he zipped up and headed down the stairs, not even giving me another look.

Cindy lowered her leg and said, with a wide, evil grin on her face, "Well, that didn't quite work out the way you'd hoped, did it?"

"Fucking bitch," I whispered, taking my fingers out of my still unsatisfied cunt and putting both hands on my face in frustration.

"How randy are you right now, on a scale from 1 to 10?" she asked, as she started putting on her clothes again.

"Hmmm, 12..."

"Really?"

"I need cock, and I don't quite care who it's attached to, if that's what you mean," I grunted.

"So, you'd do just about anything, wouldn't ya?"

"Probably," I sighed, realizing my ordeal wasn't over yet.

"Simon, in his shed," she said.

"You spiteful cunt," I replied. That had been my worst sexual experience -- aside from the current one -- since I got back from the city and she was daring me to repeat it.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she smiled, "You can always borrow my vibrator."

"Oh shut up," I said as I got up and walked down the stairs, then out the front door, butt naked, with Cindy following me.

I walked up to our neighbor's front door and rang the bell. Cindy, who walked up beside me, tweaked my nipple for a second, harassing me. Annoyed, I slapped her hand away and said, "Stop it."

When the door opened, I was pleased to see it was Simon himself. I was in no mood to face his wife right now.

"Hey there, Simon," I said reluctantly, "Would you mind doing me in your shed again?"

Cindy reached out and tweaked my nipple again, knowing that this time I wouldn't slap her away in front of Simon. I just squirmed uncomfortably, turning away from her slightly.

"Sure," Simon said, as he ogled Cindy up and down.

"Don't get any ideas," she said, "I am just here to observe!"

"Fair enough," he whispered, grabbing a chain of keys and closing the front door behind him. He led us around the house towards the backyard.

Once in the shed, he reached for the lights, but Cindy said, "No need for lights, Jamie prefers to fuck in the dark."

"Oh okay," Simon said as I shot my sister a dirty look.

While he took out his half-hard cock, I sat my ass down on the concrete and slowly reclined. After adjusting to the cold floor, I opened my legs invitingly as I looked up at Simon, jacking his cock.

"Why don't I get you jump-started?" Cindy said as she grabbed his cock and started jacking him off quite adeptly, getting him rock hard in just under twenty seconds. Using the darkness as an ally, she wriggled her index finger into his ass and started milking his prostate. Poor Simon never knew what hit him.

"Wait, I'm... no... oh no... oh shit... ahhhh," he moaned.

By the time he figured out what was going on, she had worked him to an ejaculation -- an orgasm would be too strong a word -- and I could feel his cum oozing onto my bare leg. When he had nothing left to give, Cindy let go of his cock and wiped her fingers off on my tit.

"I... I'm... sorry, Jamie... I couldn't..." Simon stammered, realizing he would be of no further use.

"Shut up and get out!" Cindy barked at him.

Realizing he'd just been used and was now the proverbial fifth wheel, Simon zipped up his pants and almost snuck out of his own shed. Before I could get up, Cindy unexpectedly reached out and for my nipple again, using her thumb and index finger to gently tweak it. Needless to say, it was getting quite sensitive.

"Will you knock it off?" I said, yanking her hand away and getting up, heading for the door. Cindy jumped up out in front of me, blocking the doorway, and quickly tugged that blasted nipple again. I pushed her away and before we knew it, we were holding each other's wrists, wrestling to get the upper hand. Eventually, she pinned me against the wall and while keeping my hands out of the way, bent her head down to suckle at the same nipple. Although I was putting up a brave front, I was close to breaking!

I twisted and squirmed to get my tit out her mouth, but this only provided her with the opportunity to overpower me completely. In a desperate attempt to keep her from tormenting that poor nipple even further, I turned around and pressed my chest against the wall. Cindy quickly pressed herself up against me, immobilizing me, and squeezed her hand in between me and the wall, reaching for my cunt. I tried to wriggle free, but she was too strong. Then, as two of her fingers entered me, something snapped and my entire body went limp.

Feeling no more resistance, Cindy moved her head next to my ear and asked, "Surrendering are we, you little whore?"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers
12