Heaven Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two minutes," I said to number seventeen and slipped into the room, closing the door behind me.

"You okay?" I asked as I saw her scooping cum from her face and wiping it on the sheets.

"Nothing a hot shower won't fix," she said as she smiled up at me.

"Horny?" she asked, realizing why I had come in.

"Mmmm," I moaned, as I kneeled down in front of the bed and asked, "Would you mind?"

"Not at all," she grinned as she reclined and opened her legs as far as they would go.

I knew there wasn't a great deal of time, so I made every second count and passionately ate out my sister's cum-drenched twat, swallowing several loads of gooey cum in the process.

After what I estimated to be two minutes, I got back up, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and walked back to the door.

"Ready for more?" I asked as I gave her a loving smile.

"Bring it on," she replied enthusiastically, "How's the line?"

"Still growing last time I checked," I replied as I walked out.

Numbers seventeen to twenty-six came - pun intended - and went, and all fucked my slut of a sister exactly the way she loved to be fucked; quick, dirty and detached. She even took a couple of them up her ass.

While number twenty-six was doing my sister, there was suddenly a lot of commotion on the far side of the hallway, as the line for the bathroom opened up and the redhead came stumbling out, supported by one of her friends - probably her doorman. Wearing nothing but a wrist watch and multiple loads of cum all over her body, she was led downstairs. Almost immediately, the two queue's - ours and the line for the bathroom - merged into one. Instead of two quiet, relaxed lines, there was now one big, noisy and agitated one.

Several minutes later, Miranda pushed her way through the enormous line, grabbed me by the arm and pushed me into the master bedroom, slamming the door shut behind us.

"We have a huge problem!" she said as she walked up to the bed, where Cindy was on her knees and elbows, still getting fucked up the ass by number twenty-six.

"Excuse me?" he said as he slowed down his pace a little bit, "I am not done yet."

Miranda looked at him, weighed her options for like two seconds, then walked up behind him and without any kind of warning - or hesitation on her part - wriggled a finger up his ass, quickly found his prostate and started milking it.

"Oh shit!" he screamed as his body started convulsing violently under his prostate-induced orgasm. His body rocked and convulsed so heavily that his cock slipped out of my sister's ass. Unable to see what was going on, she quickly turned around, and inadvertently put herself directly in his line of fire. A thick jet of cum came blasting out of his purple cock head and splattered against my sister's face and chest.

She closed her eyes and screamed, startled but also amused, "What the fuck?"

She quickly closed her mouth as she felt another similar cum rope splattering against her. Two more followed, before he just started flinging cum drops all over the place. When he was done, Cindy carefully opened her eyes and smiled.

Miranda gently pulled her finger out of his ass and said, "Now you're done," and stepped away from him, causing the guy to fall backwards onto the ground, exhausted and completely drained. As she wiped her finger on the guy's shirt, she turned to us and said, "We've got a huge problem, Claudia is sick!"

"Who's Claudia?" Cindy asked as she used the sheets of the bed to wipe most of the cum of her face and chest.

"The red head from the bathroom." Miranda replied.

"What happened?" I asked, as number twenty-six made a discreet exit.

"Probably popped one too many pills. I told her to go easy on them. Apparently she had some sort of fit while she was going down on a guy. They're cleaning her up downstairs so she can go to the hospital," Miranda said.

"Bummer," Cindy replied, "But I am sure she'll be all right."

"Yeah, I am not worried about that," Miranda said as she looked at me, "I am looking for someone to take her place."

"Forget it!" I reacted, "I am just here as a doorman, remember."

"Jamie, did you see the crowd out there? Someone has to take over for Claudia and you're my only hope!"

"What about Claudia's lookout?" Cindy asked.

"Who do you think is going to drive Claudia to the hospital?" Miranda replied.

"What about the third girl?" I asked.

"Jessie is doing her part, but there's no way she can handle more cocks..." Miranda said.

"... and before you ask," she continued, "Jessie's lookout is too inexperienced to make any kind of difference; she wouldn't know what to do with a hard cock if it was halfway up her twat. No, I need a slut that can work her way through a couple of dozens cocks without breaking a sweat. I need an experienced whore, like you, Jamie!"

"High praise indeed," Cindy giggled, causing a nervous grin from me.

"What about your mom?" I asked, grasping at straws.

"She's on a romantic retreat with dad," Miranda sighed. I realized I was running out of excuses.

Then Cindy said, "Come on sis, you promised you'd lend a hand if I got overwhelmed!"

"The occasional handjob!" I reminded her.

"Come on, I'll owe you one," Cindy said.

"Me too, big time!" Miranda added.

"Fine," I said, "But were sharing the room, I am not moving to another one."

"No problem," Miranda smiled, "The room is big enough for the both of you."

"We'll need someone to man the door," I said.

"I'll take care of that," Miranda replied. I sighed and started unbuttoning my jeans as I kicked off my shoes.

As I stepped out of my jeans and took off my black t-shirt, Miranda said, "Thank you Jamie, for doing this."

"Yeah yeah," I said as I unhooked my bra and stepped out of my panties. Completely naked, I sat down at the foot of the bed and reclined, next to my sister, who grinned at me.

"I can't believe you talked me into this," I whispered, fighting half a smile.

"You girls ready?" Miranda asked, already turning the door knob.

"Ready," Cindy said as she laid down next to me and put her feet up on the bed, spreading her legs about a meter apart.

"God, you're such a slut," I whispered, smiling, as I did the same.

Miranda opened the door and let the next two guys in, who couldn't believe their eyes and their luck. As they quickly whipped out their cocks and decided who was going to fuck who, Cindy and I looked at each other and grinned. They climbed onto the bed in between our legs and maneuvered their cocks into us without much ado. As soon as my guy started fucking me, I relaxed somewhat, forgot all my previous reservations and started enjoying myself. After about a minute or so, Cindy leaned her head in closer and put her lips against mine. Realizing she was doing this to speed things up down under, I joined in, wholeheartedly.

As expected, the guys couldn't contain themselves for much longer and exploded in our cunts. As soon as they walked out of the room, two new guys walked in and took their place. After letting them fuck us for a few minutes, we pulled the kiss-routine again with the same success. Using the same routine, we managed to get off another eight guys in the next twenty minutes. I could already feel the cum oozing out of my pussy, so I could only imagine what shape Cindy's twat was in!

In between visitors - while the last ones were leaving the room and the new guys hadn't come in yet - Cindy suddenly said, "I wanna get banged from behind," and flipped over, getting on her hands and knees. Now, as I said before; at these kind of parties, guys really don't care in what position - or even in what hole - they fuck you. All they want is to blow their load as quickly as possible, so that they can focus on their next erection. So most guys will pretty much fuck you in whatever position you're in when they come in.

While my guy just started fucking me in missionary position, Cindy's guy didn't think twice and just shoved his cock into her twat from behind, slamming against her ass cheeks with every thrust. She hoovered her face over mine and we performed the kiss-routine again, in this slightly lewder position. Although her guy exploded in less than three minutes, my guy just kept on thrusting. Even when her guy had dismounted her, had rearranged his clothes and was making his way to the door, mine was still pumping away, showing no sign of stopping any time soon.

When her guy didn't close the door behind him, on his way out, Cindy noticed that there was no one guarding the door and said, "Fuck, Miranda bailed on us!"

She jumped off the bed and sprinted towards the door to close it, but it was too late. Six guys barged in, most of them with their fat cocks out. At first, Cindy protested and asked the guys to go back and wait their turn, but when four of them started groping her and feeling her up, riding their hard cocks up against her, she realized she was going to have to cut a deal.

"Okay, you guys can stay, but at least close the door," she asked as her hands reached out for the two nearest cocks.

"Fair enough, it's crowded enough as it is in here," one of the guys said, as he took off his jeans and boxers. Once the door was closed, Cindy got on her knees and started jacking off two cocks, while she let a third guy fuck her willing mouth. A fourth guy kneeled down behind her. I couldn't exactly see what he was doing, but if I had to venture a guess, I'd say he was fingering her twat from behind while jacking off. The last two guys turned to me, as they didn't want to wait their turn with my sister.

As the guy fucking me moved over and pulled me towards the middle of the bed, one of the new guys kneeled down next to my head and hung his massive dick on my face, slowly stuffing his big tip into my mouth. The last guy got on his knees next to his friend, took my right hand and wrapped it around his cock. As I swallowed one cock and began jacking off a second one - while a third one was still pounding into me - I couldn't help but be amazed at the elegance and courtesy with which this puzzle of human bodies had been resolved. Without arguing, without as much as bumping into one another or disturbing one another, six guys - seven if you count the one that was already fucking me - had distributed themselves between me and my sister.

The guy fucking my pussy didn't last much longer and hopped off the bed as soon as he had shot his load into me, making more room for the other two. After pulling up his pants, he headed towards the door.

"Oh no you don't," Cindy said as she pulled the cock - gagging her at that moment - out of her mouth and turned her head towards the guy leaving, "That door stays closed!"

The guy looked at her funny and said, "But I am done."

As she alternated her two hands over three dicks, now that she was using her mouth to talk, Cindy said, "Good for you, but we obviously don't have a doorman anymore! If you open that door, we'll have thirty more guys in here in a heartbeat... and I don't know if you've noticed, but we've kind of got our hands full as it is!"

"But, I don't wan..." the guy started to say, reaching for the door knob.

"Look, let me put it this way," Cindy said, looking up at the guys she was servicing, "If he leaves, you all leave!"

"Dude..." one of them said as they all looked at him.

Not wanting to get beat up by six frustrated guys, the guy-wanting-to-leave raised his hands defensively and said, "Fine, fine... I'll wait."

"There, are we good now?" one of Cindy's guys asked, as he stuffed his cock back in her mouth. She didn't even answer and just swallowed his cock as she continued jacking off the other two. Her fourth guy - the one that had been playing with her twat from behind - got up and kneeled down between my legs, shoving his hard cock into me.

About half a minute later, Cindy was maneuvered onto her hands and knees and while two guys took turns fucking her doggy-style, the third one fucked her mouth, guiding her head up and down his huge cock with both hands. The guy fucking my pussy and the guy fucking my sister's mouth were the first ones to finish. After they stepped away, our empty holes - my pussy and her mouth - were quickly filled with new cocks. Two down, four to go. We now each had a cock in our mouth and in our twat. As each hard cock now had a hole to fuck, things sped up considerably from there on out.

Just two minutes later, the two guys fucking Cindy from both ends finished together, while I got another mouthful of spunk. The only one left was the one fucking my twat, who took just another minute or so. To my surprise, he pulled out and shot his load all over my stomach. As the guys congratulated each other on a job well done, Cindy got up from the floor and sat down on the edge of the bed, glancing at me as I laid there panting. While the guys finished putting their clothes back on, Cindy and I used our towels to clean ourselves up a little bit.

"Thanks girls," one of the guys said as all seven of them were about to leave the room. Cindy and I both rushed over to the door and partially blocked it, so that the guys had to leave one at a time. It was the only way to prevent us from being overrun by a horny mob. Suddenly, Miranda emerged from the crowd and wrestled her way into the room. After the last guy had left, we closed the door and blocked it with the combined weight of our three bodies.

"Some doorman you are," Cindy bit angrily at Miranda, "We were nearly overrun."

"I am sorry, I didn't have a choice... Jessie quit!"

"The blond girl in the study?" I asked.

"Yeah, the bitch just bailed on me," Miranda replied. All of sudden, the guys in the hallway started banging on the door and shouting, probably realizing our room was the only one left with some sluts in it.

"Just a second," I shouted as I kept leaning against the door, just in case they wanted to barge in.

"Just a second?" Cindy asked, surprised, as she looked at me, "What exactly do you envision is going to happen here?"

"Well, we... have to... finish them, no?" I stammered, not really understanding her question.

"Are you crazy? You had to step in when we went from three sluts to two, now we're back down to two and you just wanna keep going? They'll rip us apart!" Cindy said as she started looking for her clothes.

"But we're..." I started saying.

"This isn't a debate Jamie, I am leaving!" Cindy said, locating her panties and putting them on.

"You girls are bailing on me too?" Miranda asked, almost in tears.

As Cindy put her bra back on, she said, "Look Miranda, I am a slut..."

"I'll say!" I interrupted her, trying to use humor to alleviate tension.

Cindy shot me an angry look as she continued, "... and I am not in the habit of turning down a hard cock..."

"Doesn't even have to be fully hard!" I interrupted her again, unable to resist teasing her. Again, she shot me a dirty look as she reached towards her back to reclasp her bra. Miranda suppressed a smile.

"Look," Cindy said, forgoing with getting dressed any further as she walked up to me, "You can kid around all you want, but I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation here..."

"Neither of you," she said as put her hands on my shoulders and looked at Miranda, "How many guys are out there? Ball-park figure?"

"I don't know, sixty-something..."

"Okay, let's do some math. Sixty guys... some of which will want to be serviced twice, let's say 25%, that's seventy-five cocks total! If we do them one at a time, that's thirty-eight cocks each, at an average of five minutes per turn, that's... another three hours of fucking and sucking, if no more guys show up, that is! Even if we both take two at a time, we're still looking at an hour and a half of non-stop taking dick!"

Miranda and I stayed quiet for a few seconds, realizing Cindy was right.

"You know, there is a an easy way out of this," I whispered, "A bukkake!"

Cindy, not keen on the idea, looked at me irritated and asked, "Are you kidding me?"

Miranda, eager to find a solution for her predicament, said, "Well, it would get the job done... and it would also save you girls a lot of time!"

"US!" Cindy said as gave Miranda a stern look, "It will save US a lot of time. If we're doing this, you're helping!"

"But this is my party, I can't..." Miranda started whining.

"Look, I don't care about your excuses, Miranda. My sister and I are willing to save your reputation here by agreeing to a bukkake, the least you can do is take off your clothes and join us! Do you have any idea what sixty loads of cum look like? We're going to need fucking snorkels!"

After giving her a couple of more second to think about it, Cindy concluded, "Seriously, we're not doing this without you, Miranda!"

"Yeah, I know, you're right, it's the least I can do," Miranda replied.

"Okay, so we're in agreement?" I asked.

"Under protest, but yes..." Cindy sighed.

"I'll go and tell the boys," Miranda said as she started walking towards the door.

"Just one question: you do have a working shower, don't you?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, don't worry," Miranda smiled as she stepped out and closed the door behind her.

"Fair question," I smiled at my sister.

Barely two minutes later, Miranda came back in and said, "We're all set... no touching, no sucking, no fucking... just cum... and everyone is going home afterwards!"

As Cindy and I gathered three pillows and three large towels and put them on the floor in front of bed, Miranda quickly shed all of her clothes and kneeled down along with us, in the middle of the room, on her knees.

When we were in position, our backs towards one another, she whispered, "Ready?"

"I guess," I said, a tad apprehensive.

"Sure, why not?" Cindy replied, wanting to get it over with as quickly as possible.

"Come on in!" Miranda called out as loud as she could.

The next thing we knew, about twenty guys burst in - most of them already jacking their big dicks - and quickly split themselves into three queues, one in front of each one of us. As the first three began jacking themselves off, inches from our faces, three orderly lines began to form, reaching all the way into the hallway. It took the first guy just under two minutes to bust his nut, in my sister's face. Miranda was next.

Then, my guy began trembling and started aiming for the middle of my face, so I closed my eyes. For the next twenty minutes, I just sat there on my knees, as one guy after the other unloaded in my face. Big loads, small loads, juicy loads, watery loads, thick, syrupy loads... I took them all without moving a muscle. Due to the differences in consistency, some cum slid down onto the rest of my naked body, while other loads hardly moved at all.

When my number twenty-three had unloaded - yes, I counted them, what else was there to do? - I felt Cindy lean in and whisper, "It's over... we're done!"

I quickly reached out with both hands, trying to locate my towel. After scooping up and wiping off most of the cum on my slut face, I peeked over at Cindy. She was cleaning herself off with a towel as well. As I turned to the other side, I noticed one last guy - the last one in the room - in front of Miranda, furiously jacking off. Miranda looked like she'd been covered in watery yoghurt. The sperm was literally dripping down her face, down her tits, onto her knees and onto the floor.

After the last guy had splattered his load onto her already drenched face, and headed out of the room, Cindy whispered, "It's over Miranda."

She, too, reached for her towel and after cleaning herself off a little bit, the three of us headed for the bathroom and hopped into the shower together. After taking turns under the hot shower stream and rinsing off every last speck of cum, we used clean, fluffy towels to dry ourselves off.