Heaven Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom got up and moved to the four male initiates, who were all jacking off by now. She got down on her knees in front of them and started playing with herself, mauling her tits and rubbing her clit, for their viewing pleasure. The guys picked up the pace of their wanking, and pretty soon mom got what she was after. The brunette's husband was first to explode. He began ejaculating before he was up from his chair. The lone guy was next, followed closely by the blonde's husband and finally the young guy. Mom giggled as the four guys, standing around her, emptied their balls all over her, coating her face, tits and shoulders with an insane amount of thick, white sperm.

Then, suddenly, I noticed whining coming from the blonde, right in front of me. She moaned and panted as quietly as she could, apparently afraid of letting anyone know she was enjoying herself. After fucking her through an average climax, the guy, currently fucking her, pulled out and sprayed his goo all over her stomach, and her tits. Visibly uncomfortable with getting jizzed, she glanced down while tilting her face as far away from the ejaculating cock as possible. Thinking it was over, she began to relax.

To her confusion, she suddenly noticed the next guy kneeling in between her legs.

"What... I've already... oh fuck... oh yes... yes, yes," she grunted as he entered her and started fucking her, hard and deep. For a moment, she tried to get away, but her body quickly betrayed her as another orgasm started brewing deep inside of her. As she relaxed and let the second guy do his thing, she moaned, groaned and eventually climaxed a second time... then a third time, before he too deposited his load on her tits.

Too tired and too dizzy to feign aversion to getting hosed with another load of cum, she simply looked down and waited for his balls to shoot dry. When she saw the third guy kneeling between her legs, she started panicking and pleaded, "No more, please... I couldn't... my cunt is... I couldn't..."

I signaled the last guy to hold off for a moment and squatted down next to her, whispering, "Now now, he did as much work as the other two guys, it wouldn't be fair to deny him, now would it?"

"You do him then," she panted, desperately.

"Maybe later," I glanced briefly at the guy, "But right now, he's your responsibility!"

"My cunt is sore... I couldn't," she whined.

"Nobody said you had to use your cunt," I replied, gently tapping her lips with my right index finger.

She looked at me, probably wondering why she hadn't thought of that herself, and then got onto her knees, whispering, "Fine, let's get this over with."

The guy got up and pushed his hard cock, coated with her juices, against her half-open mouth. After glancing up at me one last time, the blonde closed her eyes and swallowed her first dick in many months – if not years.

Although a bit clumsy at first, she soon got the hang of it again, and started giving him a proper blowjob. She either didn't mind the taste – or at least didn't whine about it – and continued to suck the guy off, right in front of me. She might not have had much experience of late, but she was clearly a very good cock-sucker. The guy clearly agreed with my assessment as he did nothing but moan and refer to god every five seconds.

When he was about to cum, about a minute later, the guy suddenly grunted, "Oh, take it, you fucking slut!"

My heart stopped for a moment as I thought she was going to bite off his cock and shove it up his ass. But instead, she didn't even blink. She just kept sucking and stroking, and even allowed him to cum in her mouth about twenty seconds later.

While he was ejaculating in her mouth, he grunted, "Fuck yeah, swallow it, you stuck-up bitch!"

But even now, after a second degrading insult, the blonde just kept sucking and eventually even did as he asked, and swallowed all of his sperm. Then, to show that there were no hard feelings, she leisurely started sucking and licking his balls and nutsack, just for the fun of it!

"So, did the bitch break?" mom asked, as she walked up to us.

The blonde looked up at mom for a moment, then at me, while her tongue continued licking the guy's balls.

"She broke," I replied, giving her a demeaning pat on the head.

While looking me in the eye, the blonde sucked the guy's tiny cock into her mouth one last time, and moved her head back, really stretching his poor dick, before letting it recoil out of her mouth with a loud popping sound.

"Oh, she broke," I repeated, giving her a gentle slap on her left cheek.

"Good... time to hit the shower then," mom announced.