Heaven Ch. 10

Story Info
A cozy family dinner.
6.7k words
4.51
33.2k
27

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,369 Followers

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

*

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister Cindy.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Cindy is engaged to Jason.

Jason's mom is Lorna.

*

In order for Lorna and our family to get better acquainted, Jason and Cindy had made dinner plans for the six of us: mom and dad, me, Lorna and the two of them. They had booked a table at one of the fanciest places in town. Real waiters, menu cards in English and French and a large piano in the center of the restaurant, where a pianist played popular tunes all night long.

As often at these type of parties, the women really went out of the their way to outdo each other. Mom had put on a long black evening dress and some jewelry to class her up a little bit. Cindy was wearing a short, black cocktail dress, and at the express request of Jason, she wasn't wearing any stockings or pantyhose, as he loved the sight of her bare legs. I, myself, was wearing a silver glitter dress with matching pumps.

But it was Lorna who stole everyone's attention, with her plain, yet remarkable outfit. She was wearing a jeans dress, which buttoned up all the way in the front. It showed quite some cleavage and barely covered her ass. Underneath, she was wearing brown pantyhose, which made her long, already gorgeous legs, even more appetizing. Her camel-brown fuck-me-boots completed her amazing ensemble.

As the maître d' escorted us to our round table of six, there was already quite some activity going. We passed by a table of two, where the woman had gotten under the table and was lovingly sucking her man's cock. At another table, there were two couples. Both women had rolled down their dresses and had taken off their bra, exposing their tits to the whole restaurant. While one of the men was still furiously jacking off, gawking at the tit fest, the other one had apparently just finished. His flaccid cock -- still oozing cum -- was resting on his pants leg, and the red napkin on his plate was covered in thick, freshly deposited spunk.

In a booth, at the far side of the restaurant, there were three couples laughing and having fun. While the men were enjoying an after-dinner drink, two of the women were taking turns sucking on the waiter's cock. The third woman -- who had taken out her tits to give the waiter something to look at -- was filming the scene with her smartphone.

Cindy and Jason had worked out the seating arrangement. Dad, mom, Lorna, Jason, Cindy and me. After taking our seats, we were all given a menu card, while the maître d' listed the chef's suggestions. As we were going to need some time to study the elaborate menu, we ordered some cocktails to start us off. After Jason and dad each made a small toast, we turned our attention back to the menu. About ten minutes later, we were about ready to order.

The maître d' had just finished taking our order, when one of the waiters walked up to our table, bent down and started whispering something in mom's ear. Mom briefly nodded, agreeing to whatever he was saying or asking. Then, the both of them glanced in the same direction. While the waiter continued whispering in her ear, I looked back to see what they could be looking at, and noticed a gentlemen sitting several tables away from us. He was signaling as tactfully as possible.

Mom looked at him for a few seconds, trying to decide if she was horny enough to do whatever had been asked of her.

Suddenly, she whispered -- loud enough for us to make out -- "Where?"

"... piano," was all I could overhear.

As the waiter backed away from the table, mom said, "Excuse me for a minute," and got up, slowly walking over to the piano, as the gentleman got up as well. Mom, clearly horny, stopped at the opposite side of the piano as to where the pianist was playing and squatted down -- pulling her evening dress high enough to allow her knees to bend that way.

With the back of her head resting against the piano, she looked up at the approaching gentleman -- who was taking his cock out of his trousers. He stepped up to her, slowly aligned his cock with her mouth and patiently waited for her to open up. As soon as she did, he carefully pushed his cock in. Shamelessly, mom wrapped her right hand around his shaft and began pumping it, while feverishly bobbing her head up and down his cock head.

With everyone looking at mom, sucking a complete stranger's cock, things at our table quickly heated up as well. I noticed Jason putting his right hand on Lorna's left thigh, slowly caressing his way up, in between her legs. She briefly looked at him, gave him a sly smile and then turned back to looking at mom. Cindy, who had also noticed, didn't seem to mind Jason feeling up his mom.

As a matter of fact, she reached out and put her hand on Jason's crotch and started massaging it, instantly making his cock hard and fat. Before long, she undid his fly and hung his massive dick out of his pants, letting it veer up and down a few times, before grabbing it gently.

While Cindy began pumping Jason's prick, Lorna opened her legs a little more, giving her son more room to work with. Right when I was considering reaching out to give dad a handjob, mom's suitor moaned loudly. Mom -- being an excellent cock sucker -- had him spurting in her mouth after only a few minutes. After thoroughly cleaning his shaft and licking his balls, mom got up and received a short round of applause as she stepped down from the piano platform. Satisfied, her suitor zipped up and walked back to his table.

Mom came back to the table and, after washing away her admirer's cum, struck up a conversation with Lorna. Although Cindy and Jason each kept doing what they were doing, it was clear that the urgency and the passion had somewhat faded. I reckoned it wouldn't be long before they both lost interest altogether. But then, Lorna got up and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Mom, still horny from swallowing a stranger's cum, and having noticed Jason's hard-on, quickly scooted over to take Lorna's empty seat.

"So, Jason," mom asked, not one to beat around the bush, "How about shoving that cock of yours up my ass?"

Jason gasped, a little shocked, as his cock twitched in Cindy's hand. My sister was not amused with mom's intervention and shot her an angry look.

"I haven't taken anyone up my ass in a while," mom lied through her teeth, ignoring Cindy, as usual , not giving a crap who she was annoying or pissing off.

"But since you're practically family, I guess I could make an exception," mom continued.

Then, to Cindy's horror, mom stood up, hiked up her dress and pulled her white, cotton panties down, stepping out of them. Meanwhile Jason pushed Cindy's hand away, having only eye for her lecherous mom now, who walked over and straddled him, facing the table.

As they slowly began grinding their crotches against one another, mom whispered, "No, that's my pussy... a little further to the back... almost... there you are."

Having accepted the fact that this was going to happen, and that she couldn't stop Jason even if she'd wanted to, Cindy -- still irritated -- looked at mom, and asked, "Don't you need some lube before you..."

"Probably..." mom moaned, flinching,"... but I want this one to hurt!"

"Jeez mom, you're such a whore!" Cindy whispered, crossing her arms in anger.

I glanced over at dad and noticed that his cock was bulging against his pants, so I reached out and gently patted it. He looked at me, then at my hand on his crotch. As he turned his attention back to his slut of a wife, getting ass-fucked by her soon-to-be son-in-law, he lowered his own hand to his crotch and began to unbutton and unzip. I got the message and slowly slid my hand into his open fly, pulling out his big, still growing cock, as I also turned my gaze back to mom and Jason.

With Jason's cock having ventured all the way up her ass a few times, having stretched her out adequately, mom started to relax and began moving up and down, very slowly grinding her ass onto his cock over and over again. A few minutes later, Lorna returned from the ladies room, and stopped just short of our table, gawking at the horny couple.

Not much later, a young man -- walking past our table, returning from the restrooms -- noticed Lorna. He stopped dead in his tracks and gave her ass and legs a long, lustful look. As he nearly drooled over her long, nylon-cladded legs, he gently reached out and put his hand on her left ass cheek, softly caressing it. Lorna briefly glanced over her shoulder, but didn't really care who it was, and just let him be, as she continued looking at her son.

The guy took his half-hard cock out of his pants and pushed Lorna towards the table, kneeling down behind her and planting his lips on her ass. Without taking her eyes off the scene in front of her, she put her hands on the table, for support, and pushed her ass back towards the stranger, who started jacking off like a mad man. He lifted her dress a few inches and began nudging his face in between her legs, moaning and groaning, clearly aroused by what he was doing.

Barely two minutes later, the guy let out a deep roar -- muffled, by the fact that his face was buried in Lorna's ass -- and sprayed all over the floor, right next to our table. With his balls empty, the stranger got up, zipped up and left.

To everyone's surprise, a second guy was quick to take his place. Jumping up from one of the adjacent tables as soon as Lorna's previous suitor had left, a man -- in his early thirties -- came running over and quickly kneeled down behind her. At first, he started doing the same things -- putting his face in between her ass cheeks and jacking off -- but he soon became more demanding.

He started putting his fingers in between her legs, playing with her ass crack and her clit. Before long, he went even further and pulled her pantyhose down, along with her black panties, and started licking her naked butt cheeks.

"Turn around," he groaned, slapping one of them rather hard, as he continued jacking off.

Without hesitation, Lorna turned around and sat down on the edge of the table, opening her legs. The guy dove right in and started licking her pussy, her thighs and just about anything else his eager tongue could reach, while he kept beating the crap out of his fat cock.

At that moment, Jason let out a big roar and began trashing underneath mom, most likely shooting his cum up her ass. The stranger -- going down on Lorna -- came about a minute later, and just shot his goo on the floor, adding it to his predecessor's load. As he zipped up and left, he gave everyone a polite nod, and Lorna a complementary slap on the butt.

As mom crawled off of Jason and scooted back to her own seat, Lorna could finally take her place again. She glanced over at Jason, who was still out of breath, but wearing the biggest smile known to man. Amused by his exhaustion, Lorna grabbed her napkin and use to it clean off his cock, then helped him stuff it back in his pants.

Just when everyone seemed to have forgotten about dad -- who I was still giving a handjob -- he suddenly squealed and shot his warm, chunky load all over my hand and lower arm.

When the maître d' -- who had been keeping a close eye at our table -- noticed that everyone was done for the time being, he had our entrees served. We talked and laughed, and finished off two more bottles of wine.

When we were done with the first course, a beautiful woman in her late forties walked up to us, greeted everyone with a warm smile and then addressed Lorna.

"Excuse me miss, I couldn't help but see what you did for those two men earlier... and I was wondering if I... uh... if I... could steal you for a little while," she whispered, visibly nervous and shy.

"Sure," Lorna replied, flattered, as she put her napkin on her plate and got up.

She followed the woman to her table, which was about halfway between our table and the piano. There, she introduced Lora to her husband and the three of them talked for a little while, probably discussing what the couple had in mind. After a minute or two, the woman began unbuttoning her dress in the front, while Lorna pulled down her pantyhose and black panties, and sat down on the edge of their table.

She then lifted her short jeans dress, while the husband took out his already swollen dick and started jacking off. Once the woman's dress was unbuttoned all the way down, she sank to her knees and put her face in between Lorna's legs, while she moved her right hand between her own legs and started masturbating feverishly. It was clear from her passionate approach that she'd been lusting after Lorna for quite a while. Her husband was apparently perfectly content with just watching, as he never, not once, tried to touch either of the women.

For a moment, our attention -- as well as everyone else's in the restaurant -- was drawn to a table, close to the kitchen, occupied by two couples. One of the men suddenly jumped up and got on his knees on the table. Visibly close to a climax -- and furiously wanking his dick -- he crawled across the rectangular table, towards the brunette sitting diagonally from him, sending tableware and table ornaments crashing to the floor.

When he moaned loudly and began shooting cum at her, she giggled and feebly held her hands up towards him. It was mostly for show off course, as her small, delicate hands didn't really stop any of his goo. She got a nice, big cum shower, all over her hands, her arms, face and blouse.

With that over with, we turned our attention back to Lorna, who was still getting her twat licked by some woman. After another five or six minutes, the wife suddenly seemed to shudder and convulse on her knees, suggesting she had made herself cum with her fingers, while eating out Lorna. After giving the woman some time to really enjoy her climax, Lorna got up and used the husband's napkin to wipe herself off between her legs, then pulled her clothes back into place. The wife got up too, thanked Lorna extensively and sat back down on her chair, apparently not planning on helping her husband with his throbbing erection.

As Lorna made her way back to our table and took her seat again, Jason leaned in towards Cindy and whispered something in her ear. A few moments later, she got up and headed for the ladies room, with Jason right behind her. It was clear that they were going to fuck, which meant, that I was now the only one at our table who hadn't gotten any action yet. Truth be told, I was getting pretty raunchy. After sipping from my glass of wine a few more times, I lowered the straps of my silver dress far enough so that my tits were out in the open, letting everyone know I was an easy whore.

Dad noticed and ogled my rack for a few seconds, but didn't make a move. Apparently, he had no use for my tits -- or me, for that matter. When the happy couple returned from the bathroom barely a few minutes later, Cindy's lips were swollen, and she had cum in her hair. Not just a stray drop or two, but four big, fat, disgusting strands of sperm. One of the strands was partially dangling from her earlobe. Her black dress was also showing some splattering. Mom and Lorna noticed too, and just smiled, and continued their conversation.

It was dad, who hadn't looked up at Cindy's face yet, who naively thought he was helping her out, when he whispered, "Cin sweetie, you've got some cum on your dress."

Cindy smiled and giggled amused, prompting dad to look at her face. Although it was immediately clear from his shocked reaction that he had realized his mistake, mom felt it necessary to point out the obvious, nonetheless.

"She knows she's got cum on her dress, Mark... it's on her face and in her hair too... she wants everyone to see and know what a fucking cumslut she is!"

"Yes, thank you... mom," Cindy whispered, clearly more embarrassed about that comment than she was about having sperm in her hair and on her face. Mom and Lorna giggled as they continued whispering, while glancing over at dad. Just when I thought I would get on my knees and give dad a sloppy blowjob, mom reached over and freed his cock from his trousers. Slowly, she started fisting his already swollen dick, under the fascinated gaze of Lorna.

Suddenly, mom signaled one of the waiters.

When he came up to our table, mom asked, "Could you get the maître d' for me, please?"

Confused, and a bit worried, the waiter asked, "Is there a problem, ma'am?"

"No, no problem," mom reassured him, "I'd like his cock in my mouth, that's all!"

"Oh," the waiter smiled, somewhat relieved, "I'll go and tell him."

Dad looked over at mom and Lorna, having a pretty good idea where this was heading.

While she continued pumping him, mom smiled and said, "I know, it's been a while since I've sucked your dick, hasn't it?"

Dad nodded, realizing what was expected of him.

"You'd like me to suck your cock, right here, right now, wouldn't you?"

Again dad nodded.

"Well, we all know that's not going to happen," mom smiled, glancing over at Lorna, who bit her lower lip, barely able to contain her amusement.

A few moments later, the maître d' came up to our table, looked at mom and Lorna and asked, "How may I be of service?"

"I want you to ram your hard cock in my mouth and fuck me with it," mom blurted out.

"Off course ma'am," he replied as he unzipped his pants.

"And don't be gently, I want you to make me gag," mom added.

"As you wish," the maître d' replied, stroking his dick, getting it fully hard before presenting it to her.

Mom slid her eager mouth down his shaft, while she continued rubbing dad's cock.

Once his cock was in, mom held her head perfectly still, giving the maître d' unchecked control over how deep, fast and rough he wanted to ram his dick. He started off rather slow and careful, but as mom didn't object or move her head back, he grew bolder and gradually fucked her harder and rougher. Eventually, his big tip began blocking her throat, causing her to cough and gag. This, off course, made him even hornier and rowdier and very soon he had his right hand on the back of her head, pushing her even deeper into his crotch.

Gagging and coughing almost non-stop now, mom started leaving behind quite a lot of spit on his fat shaft, which started leaking onto the floor. It was quite a disgusting sight, especially in a fancy place like this. Just when dad was about to cum, mom let go of his throbbing dick and wrapped both hands around the maître d's cock, clenching the base of his dick with her left hand, while fisting the saliva soaked shaft with her right, working him to a speedy, satisfying finish.

Dad, meanwhile, gawked down at his own twitching cock, desperately aching for someone to finish it off, but no help came. Mom glanced at it, a wicked smile on her face as she was feverishly and passionately sucking the cum out of the maître d's balls. Lorna looked at it, Cindy -- drenched in Jason's sperm -- looked at it, and even I -- horny as fuck, and my tits still on display -- looked at it, but none of us lifted a finger to help dad.

We just stared at him, as he sat there, twitching and moaning uncomfortably as a single drop of cum leaked from his desperate, sad cock. He grunted and sighed, as he looked down at his already shrinking dick. He hadn't even tried to touch it himself. That's how bad he needed this. That's how much he loved getting humiliated.

A few seconds later, under dad's jealous gaze, the maître d' groaned as he put his left hand on mom's forehead, pushing her head back so that he could cum all over her face. Judging by the quantity, the maître d' hadn't cum in a while. Mom got glazed like a donut!

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,369 Followers
12