Heaven on a Harley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, Jane turned out to have an affinity for the Jumping, spinning, kicking, and chopping which is required in the martial arts. Being a small, young, and agile woman, Jane learned the moves quickly.

The big bike was a different case. Here her small size was a hindrance. However, Tommy taught her how to use her leverage to kick start the big two cylinder motor. He showed her how to mount the big bike. With her right foot on the kick starter, she learned how to pull herself up off the saddle holding the handle bars. Then to put all of her weight into the down thrust of the start kick.

On her first successful attempt, Jane let out a war yelp as the big bike zoomed to life. A smile flashed across her face as she knew that this was going to work for her. Soon Jane came to love riding the powerful machine. She thrilled as she leaned into the curves feeling the weight of the big bike beneath her.

The day had come. Jane had a plan. First, she would deal with Clairabell, and then she would deal with the M S.

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon in the nunnery. Most of the nuns were on a day trip to the city. This left the big house almost empty except for Sister Clairabell and a couple of her friends. Jane knew that Clairabell would be on the prowl this day. With no one around to see, Clairabell and her friends would be in the mood for a shower party. All through the time that Jane was learning to defend herself, the assaults continued. Jane resolved to endure the assaults until such time came that she would take her revenge upon the perpetrators. Jane prepared herself for a shower. She purposely let Clairabell get a good look at her ass. If anything, Jane looked even more desirable after all the exercising with Tommy. He had proved to be an active task master. Jane had mastered some of the most difficult moves including a flying spinning kick to the jaw. This was the kick that she wanted to nail Clairabell with. She had practiced it with Tommy until she had it down pat. She wanted to use this kick so that she could see Clairabell's eyes just before it landed. It was no more miss nice nun. This would be a fight to the death if it came to that.

Predictably, Clairabell and her friends followed Jane to the shower room. Jane made herself ready in the shower room as she waited for the door to open.

"Well well, what do we have here? ", Clairabell growled.

Clairabell and two of her friends stood facing Jane who was waiting for their assault.

Clairabell growled again, "Why don't you get out of that bath robe and give us a look honey. You know that I like that pretty pussy of yours, and I love those tits too."

Clairabell's two friends laughed at this.

"Me and my friends want to have a little party darling."

The three women began to encircle Jane. Jane, in an attempt to throw them off their guards, let her bath robe drop to the floor in a seductive way. She stood there totally nude. Clairabell was visibly effected by Jane's beautiful body. In addition, the two friends were also effected. They all began to disrobe. Clairabell was already hung with her favorite strap on dildo. This was the one that she preferred when she was pounding Jane's pussy. It was big, thick, and course. It was a replica of a black man's cock. Clairabell enjoyed using it on Jane particularly because Jane was a pretty blue eyed white woman.

Clairabell began to hurl insults at Jane as she gripped the big black cock, "Well finally, I see that you want you nigger cock. All you pretty miss goodies really love nigger cock deep down, don't you?! You love it. Let me hear you say it. Let me hear you say Please Claira honey please fuck me with that big beautiful nigger cock! "

Clairabell's friends chirped in, "Make her beg for it. I want to see her on her knees begging for it. "

This was what Jane was waiting for. She knew that she had them now . The last thing they would expect now is for Jane to attack all three of them at once. And attack she did. Jane suddenly turned into a blur of swinging fists and feet. The three women never knew what hit them. Jane began jumping and running around the shower room delivering blow after blow. Connecting on each strike, the women were pummeled mercilessly by Jane. The fight went on until only Clairabell was left still standing. And this was what Jane had been dreaming about for the last six months. The two women faced off like gun slingers from the old west. Clairabell's eyes revealed the depth of her hatred for the pretty little blue eyed blonde.

Clairabell spat out her words, "Yuuu! It's always the pretty ones! You always get all the good stuff while women like me got to take the scraps. All you have to do is to sit there and look pretty and ... I Hate yuuu! "

With that Clairabell lunged at Jane. Giving away some thirty pounds, Jane knew that she couldn't wrestle with the brutish woman. Instead, Jane ducked away while delivering a strong kick into Clairabell's belly. Clairabell's knees buckled with the blow. The big black cock popped out of Clairabell's slimy pit and dropped to the floor with a plop. Seeing that Clairabell was stunned by the kick, Jane went about her business in a workmen like fashion. Jane danced around the shower room striking like a maddened cobra. Each blow bit just like a snake. Clairabell was all but out on her feet. Jane slowed her pace to stare at the beaten woman who was staggering in front of her. Slowly, Jane walked around her in a circle. As she did, Clairabell dumbly followed like a punch drunk boxer. Clairabell's arms hung limply at her sides from exhaustion, and she was all but finished.

Jane said in her most pretty blonde voice, "And you will never touch me ever again. You will never talk to me ever again. You will never bother me ever again. "

With that, Jane stepped back to deliver the kick that she had been practicing with Tommy. Jane paused for a long moment to savor the victory. Then, like a tiger springing out of the bushes, Jane leaped up into the air. She twirled in a clockwise fashion. Her right leg came out as stiff as a two by four. The heal of her foot hit Clairabell smack on the jaw , and landed with the force of a punch thrown by a heavy weight boxer. The effect of the blow was not immediately visible. Clairabell seemed to hang there for a second, and then her knees became wobbly like rubber. A dumb look appeared upon her face. Her tongue popped out as her eyes crossed like a clown in a slap stick humor. Then, Jane watched as Clairabell dropped to the shower room floor. as she lay there in a heap unconscious, Clairabell involuntarily broke wind.

An overwhelming feeling of satisfaction came over Jane. A broad smile appeared upon Jane's face. Leisurely, Jane stepped over the unconscious women to retrieve her bath robe. Once she was snug in her bath robe, Jane stood and made a circular movement of her hands. Tommy had taught her the secret salute of the Chow Ling priests which came after each practice of the martial art. The little bow and the circular movement of the hands always reminded Jane of Diana Ross. Jane always emitted a little chuckle each time she did it. Each time she chuckled, Tommy was quick to admonish her telling her that this was serious business.

Humming a Diana Ross song, Jane strode out of the shower room with a little bop in her step and a feeling of utter contentment, "Baby love baby love mmm ... "

The next thing was to take care of the M S. Jane had a plan for this also. Father Veto Castracannio was due to make one of his semiannual visits to the nunnery. Father Veto was a special assistant to the Pope himself. Father Veto was a very powerful man in the church. Father Veto could and often did what ever he damned well pleased. To boot, Father Veto was an extremely handsome man possessing movie actor looks.

Standing some six feet tall, the Italian looked more like a playboy rather than a priest. His Classic roman features were enough to catch the eye of more than one woman. With his tan skin, his dark hair, and his black eyes which seem to burn like glowing coals, Father Veto was all but irresistible to the women. He spoke English with an Italian accent, and his voice made the women think of things like warm honey. Where ever Father Veto went, his reputation preceded him. It was reputed that Father Veto was hung like a stallion, and he knew how to use it. His nickname which was whispered among the nuns was, "The Italian stallion. "

The plan was simple. Jane's plan involved catching Father Veto in the act. She would hide some cameras in a strategic location, and Jane would take pictures of Father Veto as he took his pleasure with the nuns. During her time at the nunnery, Jane had heard about Father Veto's escapades with the M S and the nuns. In fact, the nuns would hold a lottery to see who would assist the Mother Superior in pleasing Father Veto. That the M S would get first crack at the Italian stallion was never in doubt.

"Rank has its' privileges. ", the nuns would say in a laughing way.

The M S had reserved this pleasure for herself long ago, and she looked forward to each visit of the Italian stallion.

Jane knew that if she could get pictures of the M S sucking Father Veto's cock or pictures of the M S on her back with her legs in the air while Father Veto pounded her for effect, she would be able to write her own ticket at the nunnery.

The big black airport car pulled up in front of the nunnery, and Father Veto Castracannio climbed out. Today was the day. Jane sprang into action. She set up the video cameras, and made herself scarce. The very last thing that she wanted to happen would be if Father Veto chose her for a bed partner. Father Veto was notorious for nailing at least two or more of the nuns in addition to the M S. It was rumored that Father Veto had staying power. Moreover, it was rumored that Father Veto was a sex fiend who couldn't ever get enough pussy.

Jane got her first close look at the Italian stallion as he strode through the front door. Hiding out of view, Jane let out a gasp of surprise. Wearing his traveling clothes, which consisted of a black suit and a black broad brim hat, the man was even more handsome then rumors had reported. The guy looked like a model right out of a fashion magazine. Jane thought to herself that this guy could have become a movie star. She envisioned him wearing western clothes and wearing a six gun like in a spaghetti western. Carrying his travel bag he walked directly toward the Mother Superior's office as if he knew the way, and Quickly, he disappeared into the Mother Superior's office.

With Tommy's help, Jane purchased several high technique cameras. This equipment was more than your average surveillance gear. It was more like something you would see in a James Bond movie. The stuff ordinarily would cost a fortune, but with Tommy's help Jane got the equipment cheep.

When asked, Tommy replied, "Well I know a guy who knew a guy who found the stuff after it had fallen off a truck . The price was right! "

Jane was not going to question Tommy any further on the subject. She was grateful for Tommy's help. Tommy helped Jane to install the equipment in such a way that no one was any the wiser. The equipment had full capability. There was real time picture and sound, and it recorded what ever the cameras saw. Moreover, Tommy had installed cameras in the Mother Superior's office as well as in some of the private areas in the nunnery. In addition, Jane was able to monitor all the cameras from a store room located in the basement. And that is just where she went as soon as Father Veto entered the Mother Superior's office. From there, she would get an eye full.

Soon as Jane arrived at the basement storeroom, she began to monitor the cameras hidden in the Mother Superior's office.

"Wow! ", Jane gasped.

What she was seeing was like something out of a porno movie. Father Veto had just entered the Mother Superior's office, and he was standing in front of the M S's desk with his cock hanging out of his pants. Jane saw immediately that he was a big boy. Jane had never had any experience with the boys in high school, but she knew that Father Veto was deserving of his reputation. Apparently, he had just dropped his travel bag onto the floor, tossed his broad brim hat onto the M S's desk, and pulled his cock out for the M S's inspection. This was not a usual greeting. Most people say something like hello or hi. These two people were communicating on a higher plane. Without saying a word, the Mother Superior stood up from behind her desk and began to undress in an imperative way. Once the M S was totally nude, she strode over to Father Veto who was smiling the biggest smile. Once releaved of her nun's garb, The M S was a hot looking babe. She stood about five foot seven inches tall, and she weighed about one hundred thirty pounds. She had a well curved body, and she had a nice pair of tits. Dressed in her nun's habit, all you could see was her green eyes. Standing in front of Father Veto in the nude, her long red hair fell down to her shoulders. Her pussy was clean shaven, but Father Veto didn't seem to mind . The two stood there with their eyes locked upon each other. They seemed to be waiting for something. Then, Jane realized what it was. Father Veto still in his street clothes, his cock hanging out of his pants, they were waiting for his cock to become erect. It seemed to be some kind of game that they were playing. She would stand exhibiting herself for him until he pulled a hard on. The big boy came alive, and reached its' full length. Toting a dozen inches, Father Veto was a commanding presence. Like in a trance, the M S dropped to her knees and began to suck him off.

"Bingo! I got you you bitch! ", Jane whispered to herself.

Jane continued to watch the show. She knew that she was well on her way to her freedom with the pictures which she was recording. There was nothing to do now except to enjoy the show. So, Jane sat back in her chair and watched.

By this time, the M S was down on her knees and going at Father Veto's cock like a slut in heat. She was holding his length with both of her hands, and she was sucking his knob like a kid licking a candy pop. Father Veto had assumed the position. He spread his feet to plant them upon the floor firmly and leaned into the action by bending his knees. He tilted his head back . His arms hung limply at his sides.

Then, Father Veto spoke in a deep heated voice, "My God you are good. "

The M S pulled the cock out of her mouth and replied, "I have been saving it for you; you beautiful man! "

Apparently, this was just what Father Veto wanted to hear because he started to come. The M S held his cock in both of her hands directing his hot juice onto her face. The hot juice shot out in quick spurts as it flew through the air to find its' target.

"Jesus Christ I love your cock! ", the M S moaned in a heavy heated voice.

As Jane watched, she became aware of a stirring between her legs. The uncomfortable habit which the nuns wore was extremely restrictive in that it was difficult even to answer the call of mother nature . Sitting there dressed like a penguin, Jane thought to herself that this will never do. Jane realized that she was getting as hot as the two people on the monitor.

"Fuck it! ", Jane muttered to herself as she began to undress.

In a moment, Jane was leaning back in the chair totally nude, her habit lay on the floor, and she was finger fucking herself as she watched.

"Oh God, look at that gorgeous cock. Oh yes! ", Jane whispered to herself as the feeling in her pussy became more intense. What came next would prove to be a significant event in her young life. As she watched the two lovers, an overwhelming thrill ripped its' way throughout her body. Jane had never come with such power. In fact, she had never come before. None of the young boys in high school were never able to bring her to this point of passion. All of the assaults in the shower with Clairabell and her friends never provided a sexual arousal. Even as they tried as hard as they may, Jane was unable to reach orgasm at the hands of the wayward women. For the first time in her young life, Jane experienced a full and encompassing orgasm.

"Uuuu! Mother fucker! Oooo! Yes! ", Jane moaned to herself.

The show on the monitor was just getting started. Father Veto began to undress. In a short time, he was totally nude in front of the M S. He just tossed his clothes upon the floor in a frantic rush. The M S was still upon her knees as she waited for him. With a wave of his arm, Father Veto swept the M S's desk clear of its' impediments. That done, he turned toward the M S and stared intensely. His huge cock stood erect before him, and it bounced of its' own weight as he moved. The M S seemed to be hypnotized by it. Like a woman in a trance, the M S arose to her feet and strode over to the narrow end of her desk. She lay back upon her desk as if it was a bed . She lay there waiting for Father Veto. Her feet dangled off the end of the desk as she clasped her hands behind her head. Father Veto moved to stand before her. Again, the silence and the staring resumed. Again, they were communicating just with their eyes.

Jane stared attentively at the monitor. She waited with anticipation. By this time, she was given over to her passion. Her pussy was alive with sensations. She had never felt the like of it before. Her whole body was throbbing. A small stream of liquid seeped out of her pussy as she watched the two lovers.

"What are you waiting for? ", Jane whispered to herself.

As if Jane had commanded, The two lovers began to move again. The M S slowly raised her legs up as she pointed her toes toward the cealing. Laying there with her hands clasped behind her head and with her legs spread high and wide, she was irresistible to Father Veto. Holding his huge cock in his right hand, Father Veto mounted the Mother Superior. He drove himself into the M S in one quick thrust. The M S screamed loudly with the stabbing motion. Father Veto let out a loud grunting moan as he began to ride her. In short order, the M S rapped her arms and legs around as she began to pump herself onto his hard cock. The two lovers were pounding each other with all the strength that they could gather up. The desk upon which they were fucking began to move and slide across the floor from Father Veto's strong thrusts. The two lovers were lost to the world in their passionate coupling. They were both moaning and grunting loudly now, and it seemed like they couldn't get enough of each other.

Jane sat and watched as the two lovers pounded away at each other. Jane was getting a first class education on how to be fucked by a world class Italian Stallion. Father Veto measured up to his reputation. Not only did he measure up, he exceeded all of the reports of his passed exploits.

Jane said to herself as she fingered her pussy, "I never knew that there were such wonderful cock! "

At that, Jane came again, but this time she came without even touching her pussy. She came out of pure passion. Another thing which she had never experienced before.

The afternoon went on like that. Father Veto and the Mother Superior continued to fuck the day away, and Jane watched every event. As they came, Jane kept going down on her pussy. At one time, she even tried the handle of a mop using it like a dildo. The rough wood of the mop handle wasn't the solution, and she returned to finger fucking herself.

Father Veto's visit lasted for about a week. In that time, Father Veto fucked the M S until she was all used up. Then he went onto some of the nuns who were passionately waiting their turn. Father Veto spread joy throughout the nunnery in that way. On his last day at the nunnery, the Sisters of Mercy threw a party in his honor. A good time was had by all. Jane saved one special video of the party for herself. The video showed Father Veto being fucked and sucked by a half dozen nuns all at the same event.