Heaven On Earth Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had finished, Brian told me how Noah came to the apartment and threatened Brian. He had him at gunpoint, threatening with the possibility of never seeing me again just like Jane had done with me. Noah forced Brian to leave his cell phone in my apartment, and then they headed off to the house like we had. Noah had given Brian a cup of water, and that was the end of his memory.

"I don't think we can get out of this, Bri," I said.

"I'm not so sure we can either."

"Jane said that we could have one last night together, and I think it may actually be our last."

"I'm beginning to think that's true."

All hope and optimism had left us. We sat on the bed for awhile, knowing that Jane intended to kill Brian. From what Noah had said to Brian, we knew that she had double crossed him into thinking that Brian would stay alive and that they would both have their ex-boyfriends back.

"Brian, there's so much I want to say, but I don't think I have the words."

"I don't either," he said, hanging his head in defeat. "'I love you,' seems like it's too little and too cliché, but it's all I can really say."

"It's alright. I know exactly what you mean. You don't have to say anything because I love you, too." I scooted myself closer to him and embraced him. We held each other tightly until the tears began to roll down both of our faces.

"I love you so much," I sobbed.

"I know, baby, I know."

We rolled ourselves on the bed so that we were lying next to each other, face-to-face; each of us watching every twitch of the other's crying eyes.

"If it's any consolation, I would make love to you if I didn't have performance anxiety," Brian said.

I managed to laugh through the tears at his terrible joke. "No, I'm serious," he continued. "But I'm so damn afraid that it won't be the best sex of your life that I just can't do anything."

"You know that's not what I need or want from you," I said.

"I know," he whispered.

"I do have one question though," I said.

He nodded. "The only time that you have to ask it is the best time, I suppose. And I told you before that I would say yes. So you already know my answer."

I cupped his face and kissed him very gently on the lips. And just like that, we were married. We didn't need some big ceremony, or a minister, or even some dumb law to tell us if we were married or not. I had him, and he had me. In our hearts, that was all that truly mattered. Neither of us said anything after that. We held each other through the night. Although we both drifted in and out of sleep occasionally, we could never sleep for long. A couple of times, I checked under the door again, and Jane was still there ominously tapping her foot. It was no use.

Around the time when the sun came up, Brian released me and walked into the bathroom. As he began to pee, I heard the bedroom door unlock, and Jane came in, gun and all. My heart skipped one, two beats. And my breathing was suddenly very ragged. Before I could do anything, say anything, even think of anything, Brian flushed and came back out of the bathroom. Frozen on the bed with fear, I could do nothing as Jane fired into his chest.

To be concluded…

12