Heaven or Hell?

Story Info
A voyage of self discovery.
1.6k words
3.57
8.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blytz
Blytz
3 Followers

I needed to get out of the house. I felt like the walls were closing in on me. So I got into my car and drove until I came across a seedy little bar on the outskirts of town. I parked my car around the back and went into the smokey, dingy dive from the rear of the building. The lights were dim and there were dirty, dark curtains thick from years of cigarette smoke in the windows to hide what took place inside this relic of a bygone era from the rest of the world.

The bartender had an apron on that looked like it was white but now it's just stained from years of cleaning up after the down on their luck clientele that frequented this joint. I walked up to the bar and grabbed a stool. The bartender looked over at me through his greasy hair and sauntered over like he didn't give a shit I was there. He asked me, "What are ya drinking?"

I said, "Whiskey straight with a beer chaser."

I'm sitting there drinking my beer minding my own business when the front door opens, sunlight streaming through the door. I glance over my shoulder to see who's coming in but all I can see is the silhouette of a woman in extremely high heeled shoes. She just stands there surveying the pathetic looking crowd hunched over their drinks. I smiled to myself thinking, "What fun I could have with her." I pay her no attention as she sits at the other end of the bar. No woman like that would have anything to do with the likes of me. So I return to my thoughts and stare at my now warm beer thinking what the hell am I doing here?

The sound of her heels clicking on the hard, dark wood floorboards takes me out of the reverie I'm in. I hear them coming towards me. Maybe she is going to the ladies room. I take a long chug of my beer and gulp it down. Then I feel the soft skin of Her fingers gently touching my neck. They slide down to my shoulder. She asks if the stool next to me is taken. i reply, "No Ma'am it's not." She chuckles to herself as if to say, "Gotcha." i nervously take another swig of my beer and gulp it down hard. "OH MY GOD," did i just make that much noise when i swallowed?"

i nervously put the bottle down as She touches the back of my hand. i shyly glance in Her direction. She has the reddest nails i have ever seen and Her skin is as white as alabaster. She leans even closer to me and says, "Would you buy me a drink?" i meekly reply, "Yes Ma'am i would like that very much." i motion to the bartender to bring me two more whiskey's and two more beers. He looks up from what he is pretending to be doing and has the strangest look on his face. It's like he's seen this before. She squeezes my hand as if to say, "Thank you."

Her smell is intoxicating. It takes me back to my childhood when my mother would hold me in her arms and rocked me to sleep. It was the smell of fresh roses on a bright sunlit spring morning. i take a deep breath to capture Her aroma for all time. i sneak a peek of Her as She is leaning next to me. She has on a low cut black blouse. It is unbuttoned down to Her ample bosom. Her breasts are starting to heave gently with anticipation of what is yet to come. i start to get nervous. Can this really be happening? Under her blouse She has on a lacy black bra. It must be to small because Her breasts seem to be spilling out of it. my eyes continue to follow Her voluptuous curves down further to Her short black leather skirt. i take in a quick intake of air when i see She has on the silkiest black stockings i have ever seen.

"Can this be real?" i think to myself.

Her legs are crossed. Her shoes are exquisite. Shiny black patent leather shoes with six inch stiletto heels. i must be dreaming, this vision of sultriness and beauty is sitting here next to me and letting me look upon Her perfection. She sees me visibly start to shake as i continue to gaze upon Her. She knows She has me right where She wants me. She bites my earlobe and tells me, "That's enough." I gasp as the electrical charge i get from her bite is coursing through my body.

i respond with a meek, "Yes Ma'am."

She bites my earlobe again and whispers into my ear with menace, "That's Mistress to you slug."

My body feels like it's on fire. It's starting to quiver uncontrollably. i can't believe this is finally happening. i feel my penis getting hard. A sense of shame is coming over me for being aroused in Her presence. She notices as i've put my hand over my engorged cock and smiles to Herself.

i reach for my beer but She takes my hand and places it back on Her thigh and tells me not move it without Her permission. As my now sweating hand is resting on her thigh i feel the silkiness of her stocking. All i can think of is how i want to put my face on it and run its smoothness all over me. She is teasing me, i know but i don't care. All I know is I'm not worthy of such perfection.

i ask Her name. She takes my hand off of Her thigh and puts it back on my lap. I'm confused. She whispers harshly, "DO NOT SPEAK TO UNTIL SPOKEN TO!"

i sheepishly say, "Yes Mistress."

She tells me I'm a good boy and places my hand back on her thigh and stocking. She lets go of my hand and takes a long pull of Her beer. Those bright red lips wrapped around the end of the bottle are perfect to look at. All I can think of is how much i want them around my now throbbing cock.

She sees me watching Her and takes the bottle from her lips. A little drop is left on her sensual lower lip. I'm mesmerized by what I'm seeing. She knows I'm staring slack jawed, watching every move She makes. Her tongue seductively exits her mouth like a snake slithers towards its prey. She searches for that last drop of moisture. She finds it and continues to run Her tongue over those ruby red lips. So slowly. Teasing me. I think I've died and gone to Heaven, or is it Hell? I just don't know anymore. Has She been brought here to torment me or is She here to fulfill all my dreams and desires?

She puts the bottle back down and notices i haven't moved my hand. She is pleased that this worm of a man is doing as he is told. She has a moments weakness and takes my hand and puts it in between Her thighs. It's so hot and moist just like the Amazon jungle the snake lives in. She lets out a small gasp of pleasure. i am pleased I've made my Goddess happy. She takes my hand and pulls it in closer to Her smoldering, wet, hot, vagina.

I gasp. She doesn't have any panties on. She leans over and whispers into my ear, " Now worm you may enter Me with your fingers."

i do as I'm told. Nice and slow to start with. i don't want to displease Mistress. Then a little deeper and faster. i am lost in the moment. i notice out of the corner of my eye there are people all around us watching and whispering to each other. i don't care anymore. All i want is Her to be happy. i continue with what i have been told to do. i find Her clit with my thumb. i start a rhythm between my fingers and thumb, continuing, a little faster now. Her breathing is getting heavier. Her breasts are starting to heave even harder. Faster i go. She is beginning to moan. She grabs the back of my head and starts to pull my hair.

"Oh, the exquisite pain" i think to myself.

Faster i go. Her hips are in sync with my dance. Faster. She moans louder. i do as i am commanded. Faster still. i hear noises from all around me. i don't care. She is my concern. She's pulling my head back, moaning louder. My god this hurts but it feels sooooo good. My arm is starting to tire. She commands me to go faster. I don't know if i can keep this up much longer. The pain is excruciating but i continue as a good worm does. Her hips are starting to grind my hand harder and harder. Faster and faster.

She screams out," FUUUCCCKKK YEEEEESSSSS!!

She clamps down on my hand with Her soaking wet thighs like a vice. Her body is convulsing with the pleasure this worm has brought his Goddess. i am happy.

She lets go of my hair, gulps down the rest of her beer like she hasn't had a drink in ages. She wipes Her mouth off with the back of her hand and leans over to me. My mind is racing.

"What the hell just happened?" i ask myself.

She kisses me on the cheek with those now pouting red lips and says to me, "Good boy." She gets off of the stool, pulls Her skirt down over Her now glistening thighs and walks towards the door.

As She opens the door, the bright sunlight streams into the dark, musty smelling bar, She turns Her head and says to no one in particular,

"See you next time."

The End

Blytz
Blytz
3 Followers