Heaven, Sweep Me Away

Story Info
Grace's dream becomes her escape.
1.5k words
3.7
9.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sharp thud of the toolbox slamming down next to front door signaled that her husband was home. She quickly scurried from the kitchen making sure his place at the table was set. Sweat pouring off her face from preparing his food for two hours, but it would all be worth it. Just one taste of the roast she had made for him, and she might get one of those rare, but wonderful smiles she still knew he was capable of.

Not tonight. He rushed into the bedroom, and before she even felt the wind of his movement pass her, he was out like a light. It was the same all week. He had no time anymore. Not for her, and not for them.

She moved into the bedroom and looked at her sleeping husband. His figure was out-of-shape. His hair was slowly receding, except for the patches on his back, which seemed ot grow more and more every day. He did care for her, but not as he once did. It had been fourteen years since their marraige, but to her, it had seemed like two lifetimes. She wore the scars of an abusive relationship. She had the tired eyes, and the lowly wrinkes on the sides of her face. Other than those two misfortunes, she was beautiful. Her five-foot-three, hundred and ten pound frame, was only accented by her firm breasts and her shiny blonde hair.

She was, in every was, his Grace. And he had become her nightmare. She layed next to him, forgetting all about the roast on the table. She closed her eyes, and drifted off herself. It was only eight o'clock.

...

She awoke feeling like she had slept for three days. Her body sat up quickly, and she turned to make sure he was still asleep. He was gone, but then, so was the bed she knew. She was on white satin sheets, with more room than four of her would take up. The headboard was now a gold frame, and went the length of the bed. Her feet were covered in the most comfortable fuzzy slippers.

Her mind wandered, and she got off the bed. She then looked down, and became rather uneasy at what she saw. She was standing on a white cloud. A cloud?! Her mind now raced, and she became panicky. That is, until a figure emerged seemingly from nowhere.

Even by the shadow, she knew it was a male. She also knew it was not her husband. But somehow, she was not afraid. Her heart slowed its pace, and she found herself moving towards the mysterious man. As she got closer, she noticed his buldging muscles, his dark hair, and his tall frame. He stood at least six-foot-five, and must've been over two hundered pounds. All of it, being in the right places. His eyes were dark as she got close enough to see his face. But what was more astounding was what was in back of him. A pair of white wings. Angel wings. She grew a confused look on her face as she studied them. They were magnificant, in every aspect. How they draped a bit at the top, just over his broad shoulders. How they flared out at the bottom, their feathers almost floating independantly. She smiled at him, and moved closer.

He then reached out to her, his hand grabbing her shoulder, but not forcefully. His gentle touch calmed whatever uneasy feelings she had left. His large palm fit around her small shoulder, and he pulled her up to his chest. She looked up, and saw his lips moving to kiss her. For reasons unknown to her, she reached to kiss him back.

As their lips met, she felt magic. Her body caught a fire she had not felt the heat of in years. She began breathing quickly, in anticipation of what would come next.

Her tongue drifted into his mouth, tasting him. His returned into hers, giving her new life. They arms reached out and held each other, and he lifted her up as her legs wrapped around his waist. Their kiss lasted minutes. Then he moved his mouth to her sensitive neckline. He kissed it, and ran his tongue up and down her smooth skin. She melted further into his chest as she began to moan out. As she pleaded for more, he happily gave.

Down her neck to her breasts, moving her loose t-shirt ou tof the way a little so he could lick her hardening nipples. Oh god, she thought to herself. His touch felt like little sparks on her body. His tongue, like massage oil on her breasts.

She had to return this feeling. her hands moved quickly to his bare chest. She felt his nipples harden to her fingertips. She licked at them, as her hands went traveling south. Down past his white pants, and....oh God. She felt his large cock waiting to be freed, and she gladly responded by opening his pants and sliding them off. His tongue was still exploring every inch of her body, as he moved her back onto the bed she first awoke on.

His arms pinned her down, his fingers locked with her and held her flat. As her natural breasts fell to the side, he continue to lick then and flick his wild tongue over her already hard nipples. she moaned and shivered in pure delight. He then went down more, and his tongue followed, leaving a slimy trail past her belly button and rihgt above her wet clit. Yes, she was totally drenched for this angelic stranger. This savior that had rescued her from her dreary daily routine. But all that was lost form her mind then moment he touched her clit.

His tongue worked furiously back and forth over it. He took it betweenhis teeth and tugged on it. Her reaction....she jumped, she shook, her body became alive with sensation. He worked for nearly an hour on her pussy and clit, fucking her with his tongue until she came hard. then sliding his tongue all over her juices, smearing it on her clit. She came again, and then again. She had lost count how many times her body convulsed, but reveled in each onslaught he brought out of her.

She became aggressive, and pushed him back, and onto the bed. She gazed at his huge cock, standing strait up, begging to be tasted. Her mouth dropped and she took him in. his head flew back and he let out a roar as she guided herself down until he was completely in her throat. She had never felt so full before. he must've been nearly nine inches, and thick, but somehow she accomodated his size. Her hot mouth licked every inch, tasted every buldging vein of it. She licked his precum like it was candy. his sweet taste only made her crave more, as she dragged her teeth over his skin. She wanted him inside her, now.

She climbed up on top of him, and lined her sopping wet cunt up with his shaft. Then, the real aggression kicked in. She sat hard on him, and screamed out as he felt so wonderful inside her. She immediately savored it, then began to lift her body up and fall down on him fast, as her hands found his chest for support. His hands found her waist, and helped her to fuck him. He slammed his cock up as she fell on it, and she repeatedly screamed louder.

She was close again, and he knew it, for he slowed his pace down. Her eyes begged him to go faster, but he picked her up off the bed and turned around to be on top. His hands grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide. His cock than slammed into her again, and her face felt tense. She knew he was going to be rough. He began to pound her cunt, trying to force the orgasm from it. her pussy then squeezed him, as she felt another rush of cum leak out of her, drenching his cock in the process. She raged through a second and a third, in the span of a minute, and before he finally slowed agin, she had come once more. He took his cock out, glistening with her juices, and brought it up to her face. She knew he was ready to explode. She gladly opened her mouth and took him in again, working her mouth up the shaft, with her hands jerking him off quickly.

He then erupted, sending his cum rushing down her throat. He tasted as before, with the sweetness of heaven. She gulped and swallow most, with some dribbling out of the sides of her mouth. After a few moment of his cum satisfying her tastebuds, he pulled back out, his cock going soft. He then spoke. "Sleep my angel."

Her eyes closed.

She awoke next to the whir of the cieling fan above her bed. The lump of seemingly unused skin laying next to her. She nudged him. "Dinner's cold, if you care." He grumbled and dozed back off. She just smiled and layed back down, closing her eyes.