Heavenly Bliss Ch. 01

Story Info
Rex's life takes an amazing turn.
3.8k words
2.7
64.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humaha
Humaha
4 Followers

Author's note: I always welcome comments and your votes will help to encourage me to keep writing for as long as I can. This is the first chapter of my story, "Heavenly Bliss". I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

----------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Beginning of a new season

"What do you want?" I asked in a whisper.

No one replied back to me, and I was growing impatient.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

I waited for an answer for a few minutes.

"What do you want?" I yelled, waking up myself.

I tried to recall the dream I saw a little while ago.

There was no reason to try to sleep again. I can't get any sleep, anyway.

I turned to look at the alarm clock sitting on my study desk.

"12:15 a.m.," I groaned, shaking my head.

"Shit!! Why the hell do I wake up so early?!" I shouted, punching my bed. "Seriously, what's going on with me?!"

Hey there! I'm Rex, a 20 years old university student.

You must be wondering what's wrong with me, huh? Well, that's obvious considering the current situation. Actually, even I don't know about that.

I was living a fun and happening life just like any other guy of my age (okay, I agree not everyone can enjoy their life the way I 'used' to do).

About my physical features and appearance, let me put it in a statistical and simple way for your convenience:

Height- 5'7" ; Weight- 150 pounds ; Eye Color- Blue ; Hair Color- Blonde

I'm a thin guy and there's nothing special about me that I can show off.

Now you might be wondering why I'm enjoying my life even though I'm not someone special.

Huh...? Did I just mention "I'm enjoying my life"?

Revision: "I WAS enjoying my life." Shit! I was really enjoying my life.

I don't have any girlfriend, and never even tried to make one after enrolling in the university.

To me, they just enjoy drinks and food at our expense, and what do we get in return? A kiss on the cheek or a peck on the lips. Or maybe a french kiss if it's one of our lucky days. Mind you, I'm not talking only about the first date. Same thing happens during the second and third date.

In case you dare to ask them for more, they say, "We are still in the process of knowing each other."

Yeah, all you do is watch movie and enjoy food and drinks, hardly talking about anything meaningful, and you say that you're "in the process of knowing each other"?!

C'mon, bitch, spill the truth! Say you're in the process of deciding when you'll stop enjoying on our savings and move on with some other dude.

Whenever a girl told me that 'in the process of knowing' crap, I used to yell "Fuck you, bitch" raising my middle finger (obviously, in my head) and then used to masturbate thinking about fucking her at my secret 'in the process of regretting' basement, a place far from the inhabited area of the city.

Yeah, yeah, many guys do get the opportunity to get laid, but that's not the case with many guys like me.

I swear they just try to use us for their own fun and entertainment.

In short, only handsome, well-built and aggressive guys are the ones that enjoy their dates the most.

Guys like me who sit quietly, trying not to get nervous in front of these bitches just go from one place to another, following the lead of their ass (what do you suppose we do while walking behind them? C'mon, ogling at their goodies is the least we could do for our compensation).

Anyway, let's get back to my problem.

So, I was living a happy life without worrying about girls with my 5 sisters.

I've two younger sisters and 3 older sisters, and all of them are so loving and sweet to me.

They're so gentle, kind and full of affection to me, and are probably the reason that I don't think much of other girls. Maybe they're the reason that I don't give a crap about other girls anymore.

They've been always nice to me, but it was only after enrolling in the university that I started thinking seriously about them.

Now, now, don't get me wrong. I love my sisters and always cared about them a lot, but for some reason it seems I feel something different about them since I became a university student.

Acey (18) and Misha (19), my younger sisters are high school students. Balem (21), Tiph (22) (two of my elder sisters) are university students, and Chishire (27), the eldest one, is a professor of psychology at my university.

All of them are beautiful and intelligent.

Acey is the only one among us who has any interest in sports, and just like her name suggests, she is the ace of her High School athletic team.

What the...? Why am I suddenly talking about my sisters?! I can talk about them later... It can wait.

Alright, let's get back to "my problem" again.

So, after enjoying my peaceful university days for 6 months, I'm facing a BIG problem from past one week.

Which reminds me, it was my birthday seven days ago.

After unpacking all of my gifts and enjoying the "special cake for Rex" made by Tiph for my birthday gift, I headed to my bed and laid on it for a few minutes, thinking about the fun things I did that day with my sisters.

Eventually, I fell asleep only to wake up after a few minutes.

It was 12:15 a.m and I didn't know why I wasn't able to sleep even after doing so many activities that day.

I wondered about the reason and sat up on my bed.

I switched on my laptop and tried to spend my time browsing various sites of my interest (Nah, porn sites are not the only ones that interests me).

After spending a few hours surfing the net, I started to get frustrated.

I really wanted to sleep, man. What else can a guy do at that time if he doesn't have a girl to fuck?!

But damn, it didn't feel like I was going to sleep any time soon, and the same thing is happening from past seven days.

I even tried to get in the bed earlier than usual just in order to get some sleep before I wake up at that damn 12.15 a.m., but I can't go on doing it every day since it's practically not possible because of all the university work and other stuff that I need to handle.

In the beginning, I thought it's just a temporary problem and would get fixed itself after a few days, but now I don't think that way anymore.

Today, after finishing my university project and buying some groceries, I went straight to my bed at 9:00 p.m. (Hell, I even didn't have my supper for the first time in my life.)

But again I woke up at this damned 12:15 a.m.

Let me tell you one of my secrets, I haven't masturbated from past one week.

Yeah, man, seriously! I was so busy during my birthday with my sisters, and after that day all I want is a 'good night sleep'. I didn't feel like masturbating from past one week because of all the frustration.

Yeah, yeah, no need to get excited. I know you want to know about the lucky girl that I imagine while masturbating, don't you?

What? You don't think she could be called a lucky girl? Well, you do have a point, but it won't hurt anyone if I feel I'm "special", right?

Whatever...

"Oh, ah..." I moaned. Something was happening to my body.

I don't know how to describe it, but I felt a chilly sensation running down my spine.

It was as if cold water from the freezer was being poured all over my body.

I felt as if a great burden was being lifted off of my back and my body felt so light.... So light that I was tempted for a moment to flap my arms and fly out of my house.

I took off my clothes and stood naked in front of the dressing table, trying to figure out the reason for this incredible sensation.

I turned on the light and looked at my reflection on the mirror.

"What the hell is THIS?!!" I shouted in surprise.

My hair color had turned to Silver, shining in my room light; my height had definitely grown above 6 feet; I was feeling more buff and found out that I had grown Six Pack Abs and amazing biceps.

I didn't want to talk about my 5 inches (my full erection length) cock with you guys before, but now that it definitely looks at least 12 inches long even in its flaccid state, I can't miss out on that.

Finally, I looked at my eyes. I didn't notice it before but my eye color started changing too.

After a few seconds, the color of my eyes turned from Blue to Crimson.

All of this was just too much for me and I started laughing, enjoying the incredible change I can see and feel in my body.

"Why, hello there, Mr. Happy Dappy?"

I heard a voice out of the blue, and looked around the room.

I hoped I haven't woken up my sisters, especially when I'm still in the process of exploring and discovering my physical changes. I really didn't want any disturbance at the moment.

"Mr. Hunk, I'm right in front of you."

I quickly turned around and looked at the mirror again.

It'd be an understatement to say I was shocked. The reflection of my face on the mirror reminded me of a familiar face.... The face I've been seeing in my dreams from past three days.

It was the same guy who was telling me he'll come to see me soon, and now he was standing right in front of me.

"No." I shook my head.

"It's me! This guy is ME." I said. I suddenly started feeling really frightened.

"What's happening? Has a soul possessed my body or what?" I said in a shaky voice.

"Mister, it's about time you start living your REAL life."

"Real life?" I said, feeling confused.

I kept staring at the reflection of my speaking face. His (or should I say 'my'?) eyes gleaming.

Those crimson eyes really looked frightening to me.

"Do you want a 'small Demo'?" My reflection asked me.

"I don't care what you do. Anything is fine that could help me understand my situation better." I replied.

"I'm not going to do anything, Mister. I'm nothing more than your sealed power, after all. If you really want to understand the 'truth', you better learn to control and use your powers, i.e. 'Me'." My reflection replied with a grin.

"Huh? What is he talking about?" I thought, feeling more confused.

"So, how do I use these powers you're talking about?" I asked my reflection.

"You've got to 'release' me first, you know." My reflection told me.

"Release you? And how am I supposed to do that?" I asked my reflection.

There was a smile on my reflection's face.

"C'mon, if YOU don't know how to 'release', then no one does." Ref (the name I chose for my 'reflection') told me.

Still smiling he replied to me, "Alright, do as I say, okay. I'll make sure to make you release your power."

I shrugged my shoulders. "That's fine with me." I told him (Ref, my 'reflection').

"Then let's not waste any more time. Jump out of your window right away and head to a place where no one can notice you. An uninhabited place would be ideal." Ref said in a hurried voice.

"What the hell? You're kidding, right? I'd be dead if I jump from the second floor. But yeah, I do know about a place that fits your description quite well." I said.

"Mister, I'm not kidding. I want you to 'release' your power as soon as possible. Why would I say anything stupid or meaningless?"

Just do as I say. If you don't believe me, then believe what you see with your own eyes. Can't you see and feel the changes in your body? Don't you feel that special lightness?" Ref replied sternly.

"Well, yeah, that's true, but.... Okay, I'll give it a try. I hope hell is not waiting for me down there." I said, trying to gather some courage.

"There's no way I'd ever make you hurt yourself." he said with seriousness in his voice.

"Ohh, by the way, why do I have to jump out of my window? Can't I simply use the doors?" I asked, suddenly realizing the obvious.

"No, using your room window would be faster than using the doors. You live on the third floor, you know. Besides, this way you'll be able to go out of the house anytime without being noticed by your sisters. Now hurry up already!" he said in an impatient voice.

"Alright, here I go!" I said, jumping out of the window.

Just like Ref mentioned, I didn't face any trouble and landed safely in the garden.

Man, it was like I was flying out of my window. My feet felt as light as feathers when I landed on the ground.

Something was definitely different and I wanted to ask Ref about it, but decided not to waste any time and headed to my new car (Gifted to me by Chesh [we siblings call Cheshire 'Chesh'] on my 20th birthday).

When I was just about to start the car engine, I suddenly heard Ref telling me to stop.

I raised my head and looked at the mirror in front of me.

"What are you doing, Mister? They can hear the noise made by the car. Besides, if they find your car missing from here, they'll definitely notice that you're not in your room." he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Ref sounded reasonable, so I decided to ask him about his idea. "Then, how do you expect me to travel to a far place? You're not planning on to make me run, right?" I asked.

"That's right, Mister. You're supposed to run. Trust me, you can do it." he said reassuringly.

I was really surprised that Ref was really expecting me to 'run'.

I thought about it for a while, and decided to do as he said. I mean, he did prove the point that I can pull amazing feats by making me jump out of the window of the third floor.

"Alright, I'll put my faith in you, Ref!" I replied.

"Ref? Are you calling 'me'? Mister, is that my name? You named me, right?" he asked excitedly.

I smiled, feeling glad that he seems to like his name. "Someone is really happy, huh?" I asked with a grin.

"Damn right, Mister. I like my name. It's the dawn of 'my' existence . I'm going to shine pretty soon." he said with a bright smile on his face and a gleam in his eyes.

I was feeling perplexed, but thought it's better to hurry up and accomplish the task of 'releasing' and come back before any of my sisters notices me missing from the house.

I got out of my car and quietly left my house.

After walking for a while, I looked around me to make sure that no one is watching and then began to sprint towards the familiar "in the process of regretting" basement.

Man, I can't express the feeling that I felt. It was as if I was wearing some nitro booster shoes.

No, I was travelling with much more speed than those bikes installed with Nitro booster kit. It felt more like a flight than a sprint.

I only needed to push one of my feet to move and was travelling with a speed faster than a sports bike.

I was afraid for a moment that I may crashed to something while travelling like this, but my super-extraordinary senses (one of the changes I experienced) were acting like some amazing sensors, taking me safely to my destination like an automated car driving on an advanced GPS and sensor technology.

When I reached the basement, I called out for Ref.

I needed him to tell me what exactly he wanted me to do.

I called his name again and again hoping for a reply, but he didn't reply back to me.

I was really growing impatient, and decided to return to my house.

Suddenly I realized something that I didn't notice before.

Ref talks to me only when I see my reflection on a mirror.

I've to look for a mirror, something that I can use to reflect myself.

I searched around that area, and fortunately found a broken rear-view mirror of a bike.

I was happy that I didn't have to return to my house without accomplishing my task.

"I was worried you'd go back without releasing your power, Mister. Thank heavens that the moment I've been waiting for is so close." Ref said with a mixture of happiness and relief in his voice.

"Ref, I really want to know why you're so interested in releasing 'my' power. It's not like you'll be able to do anything, right? I'll be the one having fun with my new found powers.

So, what exactly will you gain from helping me, huh?" I asked, giving him a serious look.

"You really want to know, don't you? Alright, take off your clothes, grab your cock and start to Masturbate." he told me, giving me the same serious look.

"Huh? Alright.... If that's how things need to be taken care of, I'll do it. I trust you, Ref." I replied, feeling a mixture of bewilderment and excitement.

Ref smiled as I started taking off my clothes in the basement.

After a few minutes I was standing stark naked. It felt nice to feel the cool breeze on my body.

I started masturbating using my right hand. But soon its expanded girth forced me to use both of my hands, and even that was not enough. It was around 14 inches thick.

I was struggling with my cock. Not only its girth but its length was also too much for me to handle.

Hell, it must be at least 25 inches long.

"Damn! Can I even use this fucking 'mini rocket launcher' to fuck a girl?" I thought, rubbing my cock as hard and fast as I can.

Finally, I felt the familiar sensation rising up from my balls.

Yeah, they were literally fucking "BALLS". Mini Basketballs.

My whole body was overcome by a sudden sensation. It was the feeling of extreme or ultimate pleasure that I thought was impossible to feel until now.

It felt as if I was bound by some chains and locked in a coffin. I felt the pleasure of true independence, like I was just released from a life-imprisonment.

My cock finally started shooting cum.

"Wow, what a scene," I said to myself as cum started pouring out my cock nonstop, like water from a fountain.

Suddenly I felt a great increase in the pressure of the flow, and now the fountain scene turned into a raining scene. It was as if the whole basement was raining cum all over me.

My balls acting like a sea, the source of cum or cream; my Mini Rocket launcher or cock shooting cum with super speed and quantity, as if cum is evaporating; the roof of the basement pouring the gooey cum stuck all over it back to the floor of the basement, as if clouds are pouring the water back to the earth after condensation; and finally I was bathing in my own cum, smiling with pleasure like a happy child taking a bath in the long awaited summer rain.

I raised both of my hands and put them at the back of my head.

Happily, I lied on the floor, enjoying the 'creamy rain'.

Suddenly I felt a chill of super- amazing pleasure running up my cock.

The pleasure was just TOO MUCH to handle. I closed my eyes, arched my back and shouted with all my might when the chill was just about to escape from my cock, "OH YEAH, SHOOOOOOOT!"

I heard a big explosion and opened my eyes only to see and feel bricks, concrete and other stuff falling all over my body.

I sighed, feeling happy and satisfied before closing my eyes again.

"My last moments were super-awesome, I don't have any more regrets.

Yeah, I mean, blowing off the roof of the basement that was once my dear place doesn't feel that good. But hey, both of us were destined to say goodbye in each other's arms.

So don't feel bad about it, Basey, my darling. I'll see you in hell.

And, it was nice meeting you, Ref. I'd like to say my final prayers now." I said, with a smile on my face. Who knew that was going to be my "Orgasm for life". But I don't regret it, not a bit.

I closed my eyes, getting ready for my final sleep.

"Oh, the sleep I missed so much is finally here. Yeah, baby, cling to me. Take me in your arms and press my face against your boobies, sweetheart." I said, welcoming the overwhelming sensation of numbness spreading all around my body.

I was lost in deep slumber.

_______________________________________________

I opened my eyes, feeling the warmth of the sun on my cum-bathed body.

"Am I in hell or what?" I asked myself.

"So, you're finally awake, Mr. Shooter? Seriously, you should've done the "releasing" outside this basement. Well, this doesn't look like a basement anymore. All thanks to you!" the voice said with a chuckle.

Humaha
Humaha
4 Followers
12