Heavenly Cloud Gentlemen's Club

Story Info
An awakening of a young wife.
6.4k words
4.06
49.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cleaning our bedroom and as I put my husband John's house shoes under the bed, I noticed a small business card lying near the foot post. Bending down, I picked it up. Turning it over, I read "HEAVENLY CLOUD-Gentleman's Club." What in the world was this doing in our bedroom? Had John dropped this? The address was on the other side of town so I decided to call the number at the bottom of the card. As I headed for the phone, I passed the wall mirror. Glancing at my reflection, I saw a small framed woman of 29 with 34b breasts and light reddish hair. I still looked basically the same as when we had gotten married 9 years ago. Had John gotten tired of me? I mean, we still have sex regularly, but not as much as we use to. We still have no children, but John had said that didn't bother him. Had he lied to me? What was going on?

I dialed the number and a soft voice answered, "Heavenly Cloud, how may I help you?"

"Yes, I need some information. I am planning a surprise party for my husband and I am looking for some new ideas."

"Well, I am sure we can help. We have a variety of things we can offer. We have private rooms that cater to anything you want, from a regular party with dancing women and a fully stocked bar to the extreme of vary private rooms that cater to any fetish. The price varies with each request."

"I see. I was wanting to give him something really different to sort of peak his interest in new things," I lied to the woman.

"Great! We can offer anything you can think of. You can go with singular or group participation. We have water beds, dungeons, slave wheels and so much more. I can send you a booklet showing everything or set up a tour. Which would you like?" she asked.

Oh God I thought. Had John been here? "Well, I guess I might need to see for myself."

"OK, you can come by and we will give you the grand tour. Say at 6pm tomorrow evening? And there is a $25 cover charge that you can pay when you arrive," she stated.

"That will do just fine'" I kind of whispered, as my heart began to beat so loudly that I thought it would come out of my chest.

Hanging up the phone, I thought what had I just done? I had never been in a place like that. I needed to call and cancel. But by the end of the day, I still had not called back.

When John came home, I acted like nothing was wrong. We had supper and after a quiet evening, went to bed. I laid there for a few minutes. Then turning, I ran my hand over his chest as I moved close to his side. We both slept in the nude, so now my breasts were against him. He had been reading some papers from work. Looking at me, he smiled, "honey I love you, but I am really tired tonight, can I get a rain check on this?"

I just stared at him. In the past few months he had refused me more and more, saying he didn't want to make love for one reason or another, several times. "That's alright," I lied. "I was just thinking about it but not really in the mood." Tears filled my eyes as I turned away. I needed to find out what was happening. Was it me or something else? Was he going to that club to be with other women or just to get away?

The next morning, as John was leaving for work, he turned back to me and said, "I will be really late this evening, I have to go over some extra papers for the sales meeting next week." He waved and than he was gone. I just stood at the door in my robe, watching our car disappear around the bend in the road.

I was startled back to the present with the ringing of the phone. "Hello. Oh, hi Sara. No I was just watching John head to work." Sara Martin was my best friend. She was the same age as I. We even look somewhat alike. She has the same hair but her eyes are brown. Same height and weight, but her measurements are slightly different. She is 36C-27-36. John always laughed at her larger breasts say that she surely had back trouble carrying all that on top. She was divorced and had one child 5yrs old.

"What are you up to today?" she asked.

"Nothing really. I have to go out later but that's all," I replied.

"Great! I am on the way over." Than silence.

I hung up the phone and turned towards the kitchen. I'm not a drinker, but this morning I felt a little wine might help things. I poured a large tumbler full of red wine and took a sip. It tasted pretty good so I took several big gulps. That might not have been the smartest thing to do. My head became slight dizzy so I sat down in the front room. Shortly thereafter, Sara showed up.

"We taking it easy today are we?" she giggled seeing me still in my terry cloth robe.

"I guess I just hadn't thought about getting dressed yet. Want some wine?" I got up to go get her a glass wobbling slightly.

"How much have you had of that stuff?" I just grinned at her.

"Sara, I have something to ask you. How come you got divorced? I mean, was it because of bad sex? Sara looked at me.

"In all the years I have known you, Kim, this is the first time you ever asked anything like that." I blushed as she began to tell me. "Frank was a great lover. We just decided that our goals were not the same anymore. It had nothing to do with sex. You know Frank is over 6'6" and he has a cock to match. When we made love it was great and He was really good at oral sex."

"Oral sex! You like that sort of thing?"

"Hell yes! I loved getting eaten and I love sucking his cock."

"I am so embarrassed asking these questions. But I do not know anyone else to ask. With Frank gone, what do you do to make up for not having a man?"

"I have some toys and I really like to masturbate."

"What! I cannot believe you do that. I have never and I wouldn't even know how."

Sara looked at me for a moment than she said, "what is going on? Is something wrong with John? You two are not getting a divorce are you?"

As tears formed in my eyes I said, "I don't know. Lately we haven't been making love a lot and I found a card in the bedroom this morning from a place called "Heavenly cloud."

"HEAVENLY CLOUD! That's on the other side of town, ah I think. I am sure there is nothing to worry about. Look, maybe you need to try something different." Saying that she moved behind me. "Maybe what you need is a back rub to relax and clear your mind."

As her hands begin to rub my shoulders, I just sat back and closed my eyes. It did feel good, I thought as I drank some more wine. Sara's hands rub more and more of my shoulders and I heard her say, "lets pull this robe down off your shoulders so I can rub you better."

I leaned forward as I felt her pull the robe down to my elbows and she began to massage again. I didn't realize that in doing so, she had exposed most of my breasts. I remembered in the back of my mind, that the robe was all I had on, but I just sat there, letting her massage my body.

Her hands moved in circles around my neck and down the sides of my arms a few times before touching the sides of my breasts as she traveled back up to my shoulders. It felt funny being touched like that, but it felt good too. I thought, well it can't be bad if it feels that good. The more she rubbed, the more she worked towards my chest.

The wine had fogged my mind so I didn't react when she nudged me while blowing her hot breath on my neck. She ran her hands slowly downward reaching the top of my breasts. Moving her hands until she squeezed my entire breasts and worked her fingers over my hardened nipples, which had somehow become exposed. I found myself pushing up against her hands as she pinched and pulled on them. "Oh," I moaned as she continued to rub my left breast while her other hand moved down to my belly.

I just watched her hand travel downward. It was like watching someone else body. My robe was open completely with both sides folded back leaving me totally naked before her. "This is wrong," my mind said, but I did not care. I felt her fingers run through my light red hair covering my womanhood. I really should get up. She continued to work my nipple over as I felt her search for and find my clit. Electricity ran through my whole body when Sara's fingers played with that little nub.I thought I would lose my mind from the pleasure she was giving me.

IHer fingers slipped down through my folds and all around the mouth of my pussy. "Ooh, please," was all I could whimper as lust consumed my body. No one had ever made me feel like this and even in my wine induced stupor, I knew I should ask her to stop, but I wanted more, even if it was nasty.

Suddenly, she pulled away and walking around in front of me, kneeling between my legs, she eased them apart as she smiled and said, "you need this."

Before I could react, she had covered my pussy with her mouth and sank her tongue deep into me as she began to lick from the bottom to the top. "OH GOD!" I breathed. "Don't! Ooh, please don't stop." I opened my legs further allowing her to reach more of me. I could feel her tongue licking my fleshly lips. She sucked on one side , pulling it into her mouth and running her tongue all over it, than did the same on the other side. I was lost in the lust of the moment. Now her tongue licked deep into my hole and then up over my clit, pulling on it again and again. The whole time, her hands played with my nipples.

My hands covered her hands as she pulled my nipples hard and my body pushed upward against her mouth. I wanted more. I needed more. I closed my eyes and gave into these new desires. Sara continued to give me what I craved at that moment. Suddenly, before I knew what was happening to me, from deep within me the climax rushed forward like a train without brakes. I saw stars and flashing lights as I came, so hard, I fainted.

I awoke with a bad head ache. Sitting up, I thought, "WOW! What a dream". Closing my robe, I suddenly stopped. I CLOSED MY ROBE! My God! It was not a dream. I flung my robe open and looked down at my body. My nipples were red and slightly swollen. My pussy was still wet from all the attention it had received. Damn. How was I ever going to face Sara again? How had I let this happen? I am a married woman.

Jumping up, I ran to the bathroom and climbed into the shower, robe and all. I turned on the water, letting it run over my head. The robe got heavy as it became soaked and slowly slid off my shoulders as I reached for the soap. I had to wash all this filth off me. But no matter how hard I scrubbed, the feeling of what had happen remained. I had allowed someone,another woman, to perform oral sex on me. Not even John had ever done that.

It seemed like I had stood in the shower for hours as I climbed out. Drying myself off, I suddenly remembered. I had to be at the Heavenly Cloud at 6pm. I looked at the clock on my night stand. It was 4:30pm now. I had to get ready.

I just stared at my clothes. I wanted to wear something to blend in yet not to provocative. I finally grabbed a grey silk blouse that buttoned up the front. I hardly ever wore a bra, so I didn't this time either. I also put on a smokey gray skirt that was tight at my waist but flared out from just above my hips and ended about three inches above my knees. I slipped on a tiny pair french cut of panties and low pair of heels.

I called a cab, I did not want my car there. It arrived shortly and as I climbed in the cab, I started to shake. The closer we got to the club, the more I wanted to back down. Maybe I should just ask John about the card? Yet when the cab stopped in front of this large building with roman pillars in front and a very large wood and glass door, I got out. As I paid the cab for the ride, I heard a familiar voice. Turning, I saw Sara walking towards me. I froze. I could not think or talk.

"Kim, don't say anything. I am sorry for what happened. NO! Wait a moment. I am not sorry. I like what happened and I know you did too, even if you won't admit it."

I finally found my voice. "Sara. What are you doing here?"

"I had to come. I know you have never been to a place like this. Frank brought me here several times. I was just afraid to say anything. I saw the note you wrote with the time and place on it this morning. I did not want you going in there alone. Come on, lets go inside before someone sees you."

Taking my hand, Sara lead me through the door. The hall way filled with red carpet and shining wood walls . There were large pictures of art with golden frames everywhere. We walked up to this desk in the center of the hall where a well dressed man was standing behind it.

"My name is Sara Martin," she told the man. "This is Kim Johnson, she has an appointment."

The man looked up and down a list of names in one long book opened before him. "Yes, I see your name is in the members index." Than he looked in another book with times on the page. "She has a tour schedules for 6pm and she needs to pay the $25 cover charge. You must wait here for Mona. She will be taking her on the tour."

"Tell Mona that I have this covered and put that cover charge on my account" Saying that, she took me by the arm and we walked on down the hall and through a pair of red curtains that hung from the ceiling to the floor. We turned to the right and through two leather covered doors. The leather had golden tacks covering the entire surface, evenly spaced out in a pattern making it look like stars shooting up from the floor.

Just inside, my eyes were greeted with a large dinning room filled with round tables covered in white cloth. The tables were arranged in two semi-circles in front of a large stage. Both men and women sat at just about every tables. Some music played as three beautiful women danced on the stage. Each woman wore a long gown made of flowing scarf that followed them as they twirled and moved back and forth weaving around each other in a figure eight.

"Come on, we will sit over here for a moment." Sara guided us to s table in the middle of the room in the front row. A young woman in a transparent teddy came to us. Even in the dim light, I could see her nakedness under the garment. Her breast were pointed and small yet big enough to move slightly when she walked. She wore a type of G-string that barely covered her pubic area. She had on high heels with an ankle bracelet around her right ankle.

"Would you like to order?" She said as she leaned down close to me. The teddy was held together with just one button in the middle, so when she bent down, it hung away from her body and I could see her breasts under it, all the way to her nipples. Never in my life had I looked at another woman's breasts up close nor had I seen anything like this. I tried not to look, but my eyes were glued to the sight before me. She saw me looking and just smiled as she breathed softly, "Anything you see is on the menu and all you have to do is order what you like."

I quickly turn four shades of red and jerked my head away. As I looked up at Sara, she was smiling. "Different isn't it?" She said as she ordered two drinks with funny names and the girl twirled away showing her bare butt. "Look up on the stage," Sara said.

I glanced up and the three women had lost most of their scarf and were clad only in small outfits that were made up of material round their necks with a piece of a leather strap hanging between their now naked breasts. It was attached with a clip to another strap around their waists. Hanging from that strap were strips of leather forming a small skirt around their hips and as they twirled, the strips moved allowed us to see their naked bodies under the skirt. I watched in awe as they, one by one unhooked a piece of their leather skirts, letting them fall to the stage. Within minutes the only thing they had on was the ring around their necks and the one around there waist. There bodies shined with sweat or oil allowing use to see clearly every inch of their nakedness.

"That is why they charge a cover charge here, full nudity is everywhere.'" Sara whispered in my ear.

The waitress returned with two large, very strange looking drinks, each in a tall tumbler. I gulped down half of mine to try and wet my dry mouth. It was strong with a strawberry taste and a kind of brandy smell.

Turning back towards the stage, I watched the dancers as they moved closer and closer until they were leaning with their backs against each other, moving in a circle around and around. The dance became slower and slower as each girl moved up and down rubbing her back against the other two. Suddenly they all three spun around, faced one another and placing their arms over their shoulders like a football huddle. They bend at the waist and continued to move in a circle. This position allowed everyone to see their shinny asses and I gasped as I was able to see each shaved pussy from where we sat. To say I was shocked would be an under statement.

Though shocked, I could not look away. The sight of these naked dancing women had my full attention. Maybe it was the drink. Maybe it was being in this environment, I don't know.

Suddenly I jumped as Sara ran her hand down my right arm. I jerked my head around and found myself looking at Sara's face just inches away from me. "What?" Was all I said just before her lips touched mine. I froze as Sara kissed me and I felt her hand move up over my left breast. I pulled back and stared into her eyes. "Sara, what are you doing? Everyone can see us."

"No one cares here," she said as she leaned forward again and kissed me. I should have pulled away, but something caused me to just allow her to continue. I sat there as my best friend kissed me in public and run her hand over my silk covered breasts. I felt my nipples harden and Sara found them poking against the front of my blouse. I moaned into her mouth as she caught each nipple between her fingers and rolling them around while pulling on the hardness of each. My mind rushed back to this morning. I needed to stop this, but I didn't. After a few moments, which seemed like hours, Sara leaned back in her seat. I looked into her eyes as she stood, took my hand and said, "come on, we have to continue our tour."

As we got up, I grabbed the drink and downed what was left. As we moved around the tables, I saw other people, men and women hugging, kissing and all sort of other things. My mind was whirling as Sara lead me through to doors at the side of the room.

We stopped just inside and stood still for a moment, allowing our eyes to adjust to the darkness within. The only light came from small windows on the left wall. We moved up to the first one. I could see a bedroom inside. On the all was all sort of whips and clamps. In the center of the room was a large wheel with straps on the edges. Before I could say anything, we moved to the next room. This one had a large bed with a soft puffed up headboard also having straps on each side as well as straps at the foot of the bed.

We moved on and on, looking at different settings in each room. Until we reached the last window.

"This is the one we need to watch," Sara said, holding my left arm close to her.

"Why?" I asked, looking into the room. The floor were covered in plush carpeting and in the center of the room was a flat cushioned table. To the left was a shelf with different size towels lying on it along with several bottles of some kind of clear liquid. As I looked up, I saw mirrors on the ceiling and on the other three walls.

The door opened on the far side of the room and a young woman, dressed in a short smoking type jacket, lead a man into the room. "MY GOD! It's John!" I gasped.

"Easy," Sara said holding my arm tighter. "Just watch." She seemed a little shocked too.

The girl handed John a towel and a blindfold, turning away she said "take off your clothes, put on the blindfold and get on the table sir, be sure to cover yourself and I will return shortly." She turned on some soft music and with that, she was gone.

We watched as John stripped naked and climbed onto the table, lying on his stomach as he reached back to cover his naked butt.

12