Heavenly Handcuffs

Story Info
Our son discovers my wife's fun fetish.
4.4k words
4.47
81.8k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,095 Followers

Authors note of caution

As well as the obvious light bondage element in this story, there is some initial non-consent. However, as the sex is mom/son and dad/daughter I considered that overall the Incest/Taboo category was the most appropriate.

*****

I can't remember when exactly Cynthia, my wife, and I started using handcuffs. I suppose they were a natural progression from the kind of sex that she and I discovered later in our marriage. When we were young all sex positions seemed exciting, but after our kids were born I guess we just relaxed into a not very regular sex life that was boring.

As our kids were growing up we decided to make more effort and when our kids, Taylor and Benny, were out we deliberately lit some candles and tried some different things. Gradually we found that Cynthia and I both enjoyed it most when Cynthia was under a level of restraint. To start with this was me just holding her hands down, but then I discovered that the tighter I held her down, the more excited she became.

This was great because now not only did I have the most beautiful voluptuous wife in the neighborhood, a blonde curvy MILF that I knew other men looked at enviously, but I also knew how to make her insatiable for sex. Tying her hands up was the next logical step, however I found that this had problems, probably down to my ineptitude.

It was very difficult to know how tight to tie the rope around her wrists. I was afraid of cutting off the blood supply. When eventually Cynthia saw the velvet handcuffs advertised it seemed the perfect solution. The handcuffs were advertised as gentle round the wrists but too strong to break. At first we just tried one pair around her wrists and tied the handcuffs to the bedrail. This worked to some degree, but when we got a second pair it made life easier with both her arms stretched out above her head to the sides. After that things really took off.

We got into role play, with me pretending to be a cop. She would lie there helpless begging me to release her, "Please let me go officer!"

Then as I spread her legs and she started kicking she would scream, "You bastard!!"

When I eventually entered her, her pussy would be soaking wet. She would be bucking and thrusting at me and our orgasms would be great. I noticed that she kept her eyes closed as I fucked her and I guessed there were times she was fantasizing about some other man taking advantage of her bondage.

We tried other variations like tying her ankles as well so that she was spread-eagled, but it wasn't so much fun for either of us without her legs kicking around, especially as I always insisted on her wearing stockings and stilettos.

Eventually Cynthia complained that the handcuffs were becoming too tight and we then invested in two more pairs.

Our kids had no idea about our bit of bondage. They seemed to think that parents didn't enjoy sex once their kids were older. Not that we were old. Cynthia had Taylor, our daughter when she was only eighteen. With Taylor now being twenty and our son Benny eighteen, Cynthia was only thirty eight with me being a year older.

Our son, Benny, seemed to only become seriously interested in girls when he turned eighteen a few months previously. At that point his glands seemed to go into overdrive. He ogled every girl he walked past and seemed to be forever on his computer watching porn. However, not only that, he suddenly became very interested in his mom.

I noticed one day in particular, that he couldn't take his eyes off Cynthia's breasts. She was wearing a T-shirt that was slightly tight and the outlines of her breasts were showing a bit more than usual.

Later in bed, I mentioned to Cynthia about Benny staring at her breasts but she just laughed it off and said I'd been imagining it.

I thought that after that Cynthia would be more careful how she dressed, but she obviously believed it was a non-issue as, if anything, the T-shirts she wore seemed even tighter and with some of her tops her deep cleavage could be glimpsed. To match her tight tops she also started wearing tight leggings that showed the outline of her big beautiful butt. If she had gone out of the house in those clothes I would have objected, but as it was only the family looking on I smiled and said nothing.

I suspected that she knew the effect her teasing clothes had on Benny. However, I couldn't see any harm in it as he was only looking. It wasn't as if there was any physical contact, but that changed one day in June.

Cynthia had a typical tight T-shirt on, but she was struggling to adjust one of her bra straps. After struggling with it for a minute, she asked Benny if he could help her straighten it. Benny was behind her breathing heavily, his hands shaking as he successfully untwisted the awkward strap, but then he unnecessarily put his hand under her arm and touched her right breast.

Cynthia swung round sharply and slapped him saying, "How dare you touch mommy like that!"

Benny mumbled an incoherent apology and quickly walked out of the room.

I was worried that the episode would put Cynthia off our sex session which we had planned for that night, but I need not have been concerned. As I spread her legs and entered her she had clearly forgotten all about Benny's misbehavior as she was hotter than she'd ever been, thrusting back at me immediately.

It wasn't only Cynthia who was a tease. My daughter, Taylor, seemed to have inherited her mom's teasing gene. One day I was sitting by our pool when Taylor came down to have a swim. Her bikini showed all her young curves and struggled to cover her full breasts which took after her mother's. I pretended not to notice her, but she knew I was watching. After a short swim she went to the poolside shower and, as the water splashed her, she put her hands behind and unclipped her top. She was facing the back of the shower but she twisted and turned so that I had some agonizing views of the sides of her breasts but never enough for me to see as much as I wanted. As she wrapped her towel around her she was smirking at me as she said "Hi Daddy."

However, Taylor's teasing was even worse for Benny. She would deliberately leave her door ajar so that her brother could have small glimpses of her in her underwear but never enough to satisfy him.

One day we were having dinner together as a family when my wife dropped a spoon under the table and asked Benny to retrieve it for her. When Benny seemed to be taking a long time to find it I put my head under the tablecloth to see Benny grasping the spoon and staring at Taylor's legs. Taylor had allowed her dress to ride up showing the tops of her thigh high stockings and the tender pink skin just above. Her knees were together so Benny only had a side view.

I muttered something and he quickly broke out of his trance, but as we both regained our chairs I could see Taylor smirking at nothing in particular.

I was taking out the effect of Taylor's teasing me on Cynthia. As I closed my eyes and fucked my wife, at times it was often Taylor whom I was imagining fucking.

One day, to the great embarrassment of Cynthia and myself, Taylor found our handcuffs in Cynthia's drawer. Taylor thought it all most hilarious.

"You old kinky couple," she giggled.

Cynthia explained that they were just a bit of fun and Taylor then became interested, especially as she could see that two pairs of handcuffs were no longer used by us.

"I can use them with Ned," she said grinning wickedly.

I didn't like the idea of this at all. I hated her new boyfriend, Ned. He was three years older than her and was a drunken idler. I had moaned to Cynthia that, as a gorgeous busty young woman, Taylor could do so much better.

Cynthia, Taylor, Ned and I were all due the next day to travel to my sister's place up country. We'd booked a motel halfway for an overnight stay for the four of us, with Benny joining us in the morning at the motel before we left for the last part of the journey. As with all travel accommodation, Cynthia and I had checked out pictures of the rooms to ensure we could use the handcuffs on the bedhead.

The next day Cynthia, Taylor and I waited patiently for Ned to turn up at our house. When he did, half an hour late, he smelt of booze and I was nervous he'd be sick in the car, but Taylor didn't seem to notice.

After a hot irritating journey we eventually arrived at the Beacon Motor Lodge where we found that our rooms were not ideal. All they had left, they explained, was a suite with a very large bedroom, which could be divided into two with a mechanical wall that came across the middle. There was a couch in an outer room which I thought could be useful if Benny got to us earlier in the night. So having voiced our complaints we all trudged off to the room.

It turned out that bringing the divider across to create the two bedrooms was not too bad. It worked on an electric switch and, when across, seemed quite substantial. At least, I thought, Taylor and Ned should not hear Cynthia's cries of passion. I didn't like to think of any passion happening in Taylor and Ned's half of the room.

The disadvantage with the divider was discovered when I went to the car to fetch a bag. As I walked back in I slammed the door to the outer room, perhaps a bit too hard, and this seemed to activate the dividing wall causing it to open back exposing both bedrooms. After practicing for a bit, we discovered that as long as the door was not shut too heavily, the dividing wall stayed in place.

We all went to a diner down the road for a meal before we went to bed, with Ned drinking far more beers than he should, and even Taylor drinking too much wine, with me paying the tab. When we got back to the motel, we shut the door carefully then disappeared into our respective rooms.

Cynthia took some time sorting out some clothes for the following day, including some for Benny, until we eventually got undressed for bed. The bedhead turned out to be perfect for the handcuffs and I soon had Cynthia's wrists restrained. I looked down at her as she wriggled slightly in anticipation. She was naked except for her black nylon stockings held up by white garter straps and her black stilettos which looked menacingly delightful. I was naked with my large hard erection saluting her.

"Please don't hurt me officer," she gasped.

I was about to give a stern reply in the style of a horny ruthless cop, when I heard a clink from outside the room. I quickly put my bathrobe around me and opened our bedroom door. I had brought with me two bottles of Jack Daniels to give to my brother-in-law. I could now see that they were two empty bottles and a comatose Ned was lying next to them. I doubted we would be able to even make him conscious for the next day's trip. Angrily, breathing heavily, I made my way to Taylor's room and opened the door.

Taylor was lying on the bed, naked except for a pair of thigh high stockings, handcuffed to the bedhead. She was in a wine induced sleep, obviously not being able to keep awake while she was waiting for Ned. I was about to say something but then stopped myself, not wanting to shorten the pleasure I was feeling gazing at her. I found myself slowly walking towards her until I was at the foot of the bed. Automatically I put a hand out and touched her leg. She murmured something, her full breasts swaying slightly, but then carried on sleeping.

Excitedly I touched her other leg and began stroking them both, a half smile of pleasure appeared on Taylor's face as she enjoyed the tender attention. Gently, sliding my hands up her nylon covered legs I started pushing them apart until eventually I could clearly see her clitoris nestling between her open pussy lips. I couldn't believe what I was doing next as I first blew softly on her clitoris and then started slowly licking it. Taylor was half awake now but was keeping her eyes closed, thinking that it was Ned giving her pleasure. She moaned quietly as her clitoris engorged under my insistent tongue. It was then that we all woke up with a bang; the bang being caused by the slamming of the outside door to our motel suite.

The dividing door immediately began to slide back making the two rooms as one. To my relief I saw that the angle of the bed that Cynthia was lying on was somewhat of an angle to the bed I was on. This meant that, with her wrists handcuffed, Cynthia was unable to twist around sufficiently to see what I was doing. At the same time as the dividing door opened, a piercing scream came from Taylor who was looking down aghast at me between her legs. Then I saw Benny. My teenage son had obviously turned up a lot sooner that we'd expected him. I must have left the door to my bedroom ajar as Benny had entered and was now staring incomprehensively first at Cynthia handcuffed to the bed then across at me between Taylor's legs. Benny must have just stepped over an unconscious Ned who was lying outside the room.

I'd lifted myself back from Taylor's pussy at the door sliding commotion. Taylor was screaming at me and twisting and turning, but I automatically held her legs firmly open as I stared at my son. As he told me later, Benny had put, what he thought were, two and two together, and assumed that we'd swapped partners, with me having Taylor and Ned having Cynthia, except Benny could see that Ned was incapable of doing his part. Benny looked across at me then down at Cynthia. I could see his eyes were full of lust as he gazed down at his voluptuous mother lying naked on the bed in front of him. Cynthia was staring at Benny aghast, clearly seeing the sexual hunger that was lighting up his eyes.

"Get out NOW!" Cynthia screamed at him, but Benny didn't move. He licked his lips as he saw Cynthia trembling. His greatest fantasy had just become reality and there was no way he was going to turn it down.

Benny put a hand on each leg smiling, causing Cynthia to shriek and try to twist away from him. I was frozen with the tableau of my wife and my son. I was holding Taylor's legs without thinking, oblivious to her screaming and twisting.

Benny now quickly let go of Cynthia's legs, but only to free him to get undressed. I'd never seen him take his clothes off so quickly. His boner was straining upwards as he advanced back towards his mom. I noted that his cock was even bigger than mine and I know mine is bigger than average.

Cynthia had snapped her legs together as Benny had let her go to get undressed. She hadn't stopped shouting repeatedly, "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!"

Benny was deaf to her cries as he grasped an ankle in each hand, careful to avoid her sharp stilettos. He was determinedly, steadily prizing Cynthia's legs apart as she was wrenching her body from side to side, desperate to prevent him succeeding. I was thinking that her wrists must have hurt her as she pulled hard on the handcuffs.

With Cynthia's legs apart, Benny pushed his hips between them. This meant that, although Cynthia was still kicking her legs, she could only move them either side of him. Benny grasped a thigh with each hand, stroking the flesh at the top of her stockings, flicking the garter straps on her legs. Benny hesitated momentarily, enjoying watching his mom's body shaking in panic, her big breasts wobbling. Then he could wait no longer as he reached his hands out and grasped and squeezed her big luscious breasts.

Benny was smirking as he said, "So mommy said she didn't want me touching her breasts, but now my teasing mommy-slut can't stop me."

He was really mauling Cynthia's juggs now, squeezing her nipples and making her cry out even louder. Taking one hand away, he reached down and positioned himself so that with her thighs spread, his boner was poised at her pussy. He leant forward touching the tip of his penis at Cynthia's entrance. At this Cynthia's scream was the loudest yet. I thought for one moment that he would pull back from committing the taboo act, but I think he was just enjoying his moment of triumph.

Benny pushed his cock into her and Cynthia screamed and screamed, twisting herself trying to throw him off, but all her bucking succeeded in doing was forcing his cock a bit deeper inside her. The deeper it went in, the more she threw herself around and the deeper Benny penetrated, until he was right in up to the hilt.

However, I was certain of one thing. For Benny's cock to penetrate Cynthia so fully, I knew her vagina must have been juicy and welcoming. Although Cynthia was clearly horrified at Benny's violation, Benny had unknowingly acted out Cynthia's deepest fantasy. To be handcuffed to the bed and taken forcibly was her greatest wish. Benny grasped her big breasts and fucked her hard. Cynthia was moaning, begging him to stop, but I knew she was having her dream fulfilled. I now turned my attention to Taylor.

My daughter had looked on with horror as Benny was taking Cynthia. Now I was giving Taylor my full attention, she realized that I, like Benny with Cynthia, was moving up the bed between her thighs. Taylor's screams were even louder than Cynthia's.

I followed Benny's lead and placed the tip of my boner at Taylor's pussy entrance. As Taylor shrieked and wrenched her body, the result was a couple of inches of penetration. Taylor was delightfully tight, but my clitoris stimulation had got her juices running. I slid in remorselessly as she kept bucking her hips and I knew that, as with Cynthia, my daughter's body could not help responding to the excitement of being fucked while she was handcuffed.

I looked down at her and smirked as I remembered her smirking at me and said, "So my teasing Taylor is now being fucked by daddy."

When I was fully embedded, I began fucking her hard, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. I could see that Benny was really enjoying his mom's big melons and he was voraciously sucking Cynthia's nipples as he continued banging into her. I followed his lead again and began guzzling my daughter's delicious teats, never stopping my hard thrusting.

I thought it was interesting how the sounds coming from my wife and daughter seemed to change at the same time. There was a gradual lessening in the shrieks to a loud moaning that was in time to the rhythm of them being fucked. At the same time I was aware that Taylor was thrusting back at me in time with my pelvic thrusts. I looked across at Cynthia and could see that she too had given in to her body's desires. She was using the restraint of the handcuffs to give her leverage to thrust back at Benny.

Squeezing Taylor's breast with one hand, I thrust two fingers from the other into Taylor's mouth at which she started sucking them. Grinning, Benny copied me, laughing, "Hey dad, I'm fucking a slutty mom."

I laughed, "Hey son, I'm fucking a slutty daughter."

Cynthia and Taylor had now dismissed any shame at what was being done to them as their bodies responded eagerly to the hard fucking of son and father.

"Fuck me harder, daddy!" shrieked Taylor.

"Fuck mommy harder!" shrieked Cynthia.

Removing our fingers, Benny and I inserted our tongues in between their lips, as the women opened their mouths wider to enjoy the pleasure.

The women's orgasms were amazing. Cynthia was enjoying a cock that was bigger than she was used to, but I realized that for Taylor I was also bigger than Ned and the two women screamed in their ecstasy. As I was shooting my cum into my daughters fertile body I could hear Benny's groans as he shot his jizz deep inside Cynthia.

There was quiet as the four of us just lay there for a moment. However, I had to use the bathroom fairly urgently, so climbing off Taylor I went to use the toilet.

I was washing my hands when I heard the scream. I knew at once what it was and opened the door to see Benny thrusting hard into Taylor. To Benny, it must have seemed that all of his fantasies had come true.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,095 Followers
12