Heavenly Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stopped, she continued licking my prick gently as she felt it pulsate.

Then I felt her move gently and she turned around and lay beside me.

"That was out of this world," she exclaimed. "You are one hell of a lover." She gently caressed my face and cheek.

"I wanted to let you know I was cumming." I hinted to her.

"And I loved it. You taste very nice." You smiled coyly.

"Really? You liked it?" I was surprised.

"I loved it. I love it when you come in my mouth. It is so erotic and sensual at the same time."

I just smiled. "You are amazing woman."

"Now I know something additional that I will be enjoying to do with you." She winked at me with a tease.

"Like what?" I was curious.

"You will find out soon enough." She teased me while rolling on her back.

While we lay there, she put her arm around my chest as I held her. We decided to get into bed under the sheets.

As we climbed in, I blew the candles and let the room dim. I turned off the stereo.

"Can I have something to drink. I am thirsty." She asked me to get some drink.

"How about some pop?"

"That will be fine." she answered.

I went in the kitchen and fetched a cold can of pop for her. While she sipped it, I got into bed.

"You want some too?" she asked me considerately.

"Sure." I took some sips.

As we settled under the sheets, we turned to face each other. She caressed my face and cheek with her fingers.

She reached over and kissed me on my lips sensually. "That was absolutely amazing. You are such a good lover."

"I loved it too, every minute of it. You are more than just amazing. You are a miracle." I spoke softly.

"I love you baby. You are everything to me and I love pleasing you," she whispered.

"Same here."

"Oh you do honey. You quench me every time, thoroughly and deeply" she smiled and cuddled in my arms as we drifted to sleep.

12