Heaven's Gate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peaches
Peaches
4 Followers

Pushing the material aside, my lover dipped his tongue between my pussy lips, delving inside to grasp my engorged clit lightly with his teeth, tugging and teasing it. My hands gained access to his head, pushing him even deeper between my thighs, thrusting my pelvis up and grinding my swollen lips against his mouth. I lost all control as he pierced my dripping hole with his tongue, shoving it in and out as if it were his hard shaft. My whole body began to jerk as the lining of my vagina started to spasm; wave after wave hit me and I screamed out his name!!! Forrest hungrily lapped my juices as they flowed onto his face.

Satisfied that he had brought me to a resounding climax, Forrest moved to my side, running his hand lightly over my belly as he kissed my lips. With one last shudder, I relaxed against his chest and let my right hand roam down his body...searching for his hard cock. It was payback time for my new lover.

Forrest gasped as I palmed the head of his shaft. Pre-cum left its mark upon the inside of my hand and I lifted it to my mouth to lick it clean as he watched. Moving down his body, my tongue made swirls around his stomach and I looked upon it as the muscles writhed from my touch. I wanted to give back to him as much as he had given to me earlier. I wanted to make him cum 'til he screamed my name in ecstasy!

Inching his thighs wider, I proceeded to place my body between his legs, licking the soft skin there. I could hear Forrest moan as he started to tremble from head to toe. It wouldn't take much to get him to cum. He was already rock hard! I eyed his balls. They were so swollen and tight. Lifting them with the fingers of my right hand closer to my lips, I exhaled onto them...sucking them into my mouth afterwards. Strands of my curly hair tickled his thighs as I rolled my tongue around his ballocks. Forrest jerked slightly as the saliva from my mouth dripped onto his nuts and trickled down his ass crack.

I heard Forrest whisper my name as he sighed and I smiled. My left hand grasped his stiff rod at the base and my lips sought his silken head. As I flicked my tongue back and forth against it, my hand moved up and down, stroking him, feeling his heart beat through a vein running through it. His manly musk assailed my senses as I drew in my breath near his groin. My pussy was starting to drip again. I was so damned horny!

Allowing the muscles in the back of my throat to relax, I dropped down quickly onto his dick, letting his head touch the darkness of the cave within. Forrest arched his spine and thrust upwards, shoving his cock deep inside my orifice! Sliding back up to the top of his purple mushroom, I slipped it out of my mouth and whispered to him..."Fuck my mouth, Forrest!" Having said that, he started bucking me as fast as he could, my cheeks were bulging from his thick cock. He plunged his fingers through my long, thick hair, twisting it around his fingers and pushed my head down hard upon him. After several deep thrusts, he let his load of cum shoot fast and hard, making the lining of my mouth white. His body thrashed as his climax came to an end. Slowly his breathing eased and he draped me over his chest, kissing me deeply. "Anybody ever tell you that you're one sexy woman?" he asked? I winked at him and replied, "You just did."

As I lay there, my left hand smoothed over his breast, my fingers playing lightly against his nipples, twisting and turning each one...tugging. I could feel his heartbeat start to escalate again under my palm. Forrest placed his left hand on my back and his right hand on my ass, turning me over and pulling me under him quickly! Intertwining his fingers with mine, he pulled my hands above my head and took my mouth in a passionate kiss, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. My heart quickened as I tried to match his pace, squirming beneath him. Cupping my cheeks with his large paws, he looked deep into my eyes and growled, "I want you, Melinda. I want all of you this time!"

I nodded in assent and his lips traveled downward...seeking my pleasure points. The tip of my tongue traced around the edge of my full upper lip as he flicked his across one of my hard, pouting nipples. I gasped as he bit the tender flesh and drew it into his mouth. The muscles of my wanting puss started to contract in sympathy with the sweet pain caused by his teeth. Groaning, I yanked my hands from his light grasp above my head and ran my fingers through his hair, pressing his head nearer to my breast. Oh, God, I wanted more of the same!!! Forrest complied as he moved to my other heaving mound, sucking the nub 'til it stood tall and proud, making me moan again as he clamped down upon it. My fingers sought his back and my painted nails raked his skin. I heard him draw in his breath sharply as my nails dug red paths near his spine, growling softly, "Oh yes, baby!"

My spine bowed as he inched further down my torso, torturing the already heated skin on my stomach with swirls of his moist tongue. My fingers clinched the long hair of the fur rug on each side of me, holding on tightly, as Forrest spread my thighs wide, bent down, and ran the point of his tongue between the soft folds of my pussy. My swollen clit greeted his lapping tongue and begged to be nursed within the confines of his lips. Pulling my smaller version of his hard cock into his mouth, he let his teeth nip softly against the sensitive skin, making me squirm and moan for more.

Suddenly Forrest removed his mouth from my wet snatch. The triangle between my thighs felt bereft of his ministrations. Sitting back on his heels, he picked up my legs, bent them at the knees, and pushed them towards me, making my knees almost touch my face, leaving my pussy wide open for his inspection and use. "Melinda, I hope you're ready for me because my hard shaft and heaving balls can't wait any longer. I want you now and I'm going to make you mine!" I moved my hips up higher, letting him know I was eager to accept all he gave me!

By this time I was dripping juice. It had begun to dribble down my rounded cheeks. Forrest gathered a drop or two with his right index finger and licked it off with his tongue, all the while staring me in the eyes with longing. Lifting his stiff pole, he rubbed the mushroom of it over my throbbing clit, making me plead for him to cease tormenting me! "Fuck me, Forrest! Oh, please fuck me now!" I implored as I tried to thrust my empty hole nearer to his hard member.

Standing up, he lifted my ass higher and without preamble, quickly thrust himself deep down into my wanting, craving cave. My whole body broke out in a thin sheen of sweat and I trembled from head to toe. Having placed me in this position, Forrest could be ensured I benefited from the full measure of his cock. I felt each and every inch of him as he plowed deeper into my field. I moved a hand up and began to flick my thumbnail against my clit as he pushed harder and harder into my already spasming pussy! Each time his head pounded my g-spot, my entire physical structure shook and I'd spurt quantities of hot liquid out and over his shaft, cumming over and over again 'til I finally screamed out his name!!!

Looking down at my face, Forrest smiled, knowing he'd brought the intense pleasure and joy that bore evidence in my eyes. "Hold on, Melinda, I'm getting ready to cum too!" He murmured. His hands held the back of my thighs tightly as he picked up the pace, thrusting harder each time he rammed himself into my sopping pussy. His heavy balls slapped against my butt as he got closer and closer to a climax. Forrest tensed and threw his head back, groaned deep into his chest and shot his creamy white sperm deep into my convulsing vagina. Waves of hot cum hit the back of my hole, mixing with my own juices. Shivers ran up and down my spine as his legs began to fold, making him drop back down to his knees. Spent passion was written over both of our bodies.

Firelight played over Forrest's back as he slowly removed himself and allowed my feet to rest down on the rug again. I reached out with my hand and pulled him back up beside me, snuggling against him as we both caught our breath. With my head resting on his chest, my eyes drifted shut and I slept for a while in his arms.

I awoke later to find Forrest smiling down into my face. "Sleep well?" He asked? I nodded and asked the time. "Oh my gosh, I've got to get home, Forrest! Marmalade will be pacing the floor. I forgot to feed him before I left." Laughing, Forrest helped me up from where I laid on the rug and I searched for my clothes, donning them quickly. Pulling me into his arms once more, Forrest hugged me warmly and softly kissed my lips. "I hope to see you again soon and not just for taxes," he whispered in my ear. "Ummm, sounds good to me. How about me cooking for you next time?" I asked.

Helping me into my coat, Forrest walked me to the door and I made my way in the cold, crisp air to my car. It was late and Marmalade was not going to be happy when I got home. There was little traffic late at night so it didn't take me long to arrive at my apartment.

Sure enough, I was greeted at the door with Marmalade walking and talking, letting me know his displeasure of my forgetfulness. Removing my coat and placing it on a rung on the coat rack in the hallway, I moved to the kitchen and found a can of Nine Lives for my feline friend. He rubbed and purred against my ankles as I managed to open the can and emptied it into his eating bowl, setting it down for him to fill his belly. Sure didn't take much to please my furry friend, I thought, and I headed for bed. I was relaxed and spent after my evening out and figured I'd rest well this night.

Susan looked up at me from her desk as I entered work the next day. Her eyes gleaming with questions. "Well?" She asked? "Well, what?" I queried back. I don't know why I even bothered to dodge the inquisition. I knew Su would be at me the rest of the day until I told her all my news.

"Well, to begin with, did you have a great time?" She asked. "Is he a good cook like he said he was? Or did he burn the entire meal?" Susan's black eyes danced in merriment as she reeled off the questions. I chuckled and pulled a chair near her.

Leaning back and crossing my legs at the knees, I proceeded to tell my dear friend of the surprise I had of what a great cook Forrest is. How I ate far too much and had to nibble at my dessert to keep from bursting the seams of my fur-lined, leather pants I'd worn the night before. Her lips lifted in a smile as she envisioned my sexy pants falling off of me and giggled. "And what else happened, Melinda?" She enquired. I could see she wasn't going to let me off easy with this and I shook my head...grinned.

I raised my right eyebrow, sat forward, and confided, "Hmmm, suppose I just say he has a warm fireplace, a fabulous longhaired fur rug in front of it and is a fantastic lover. Will that suffice?" Su chortled softly, saying that was a beginning but sure hoped to hear more soon. There was no hope for this romantic buddy of mine. I patted her on the knee and suggested that we let the future tell us both...take one day at a time. I certainly didn't want to rush into a new relationship. If Forrest were the right man for me, he'd not mind letting me take my time in getting to know him better.

Slowly getting up and putting the chair back in place, I removed my coat and placed it in the coat closet, thinking it sure would be great when it would become warm enough again not to fool with the confounded garment. I was ready for some spring weather! After settling behind my desk, I pushed the hair on the left side of my face behind my ear, grabbed a few pages of figures and a pen and then sat there staring into space, daydreaming of Forrest and memories of last night. A soft flush surfaced on my cheeks as I thought of the intimate acts that we had worked upon each other...the pleasure that we both had derived from the time spent together in front of the fireplace. Laying the pen and papers down, I rested my back against the chair and closed my eyes for a minute, thinking that maybe he might call me later on. I'd love for him to use his key to open my "Heaven's Gate" again real soon.

But for now, I had to put my nose to the grindstone and quit my wool gathering. There were piles of paper on my desktop awaiting my rapt attention. The tax deadline would soon be upon us. Sitting back up in my chair, I gathered the papers I'd laid down a few minutes earlier and poured over them, looking for ways to help my clients save some money this year.

Time passed quickly that morning and I had managed to get a good bit of work accomplished. I was quite pleased with myself. It was nearing the noon hour and my grumbling tummy had alerted me that it needed nourishment. I neatly stacked my work into a couple piles, pushed my chair back, and stood up. I had this yen for Chinese food today and thought I'd visit an oriental restaurant that was just down the street within walking distance. The exercise would do me some good and the cold, brisk air would clear the cobwebs from my head. When I spoke of craving Crab Angels and Chinese Buffalo Wings, Susan said she'd like to join me, so we grabbed our coats and purses and headed out the door.

I suppose we had been gone about an hour in all when we bustled back into the office, our cheeks rosy from walking in the cold air. After hanging up our outer garments, we returned to our respective desks to finish the day's routine. As I approached my own, my brown eyes spotted a long, white box on the desk. Peering closer, I saw a tiny, pale pink envelope attached to the top of the container. I removed the card and opened it. Neatly written inside were the words, "Melinda, I so enjoyed being with you last night. The closeness we shared was incredible. I felt a warmth with you that I've not had in my life for a very long time. I'd like to spend more time with you to see if there could be more for us in the future. Please accept these roses as a token of my caring. I'll call you tonight when I get home from work. Love, Forrest."

Su heard my gasp and hurried to my side to see if I was okay. She too gasped when I read her Forrest's words. "Oh, Melinda, open the box and lets see what he's sent you!" Carefully I opened the rectangular box and viewed the most beautiful red roses I'd ever seen in my lifetime. The petals were a blood red and the texture was like crushed velvet. A mist covered my eyes and a single tear made a path down the curve of my cheek, trailing to my chin. I lifted a finger and brushed it away. I was so touched by his sweetness, his thoughtfulness, and his remembrance of me after last night.

Susan stood and admired the flowers as I slumped down into my chair, re-reading Forrest's note. It was the first time any man had sent me flowers and my soul bore the stamp of the sincerity of his words. I decided that I too would like to see if our hearts would twine in the days hereafter. Getting up and moving back to the closet, I checked the top shelf and located a tall vase. We usually kept one there for the gals in the office in case they received flowers from their guys on special occasions. It would be a pity for the blooms to droop and die too soon. Filling the glass container with water, I carefully arranged the roses and placed them on my desktop so I could admire them while I worked.

My heart beat a little faster when I thought about Forrest calling me that night. Time always seems to move slowly when you want it to race. But eventually I was climbing into my car and traveling the roads back to my home so I could wait for the phone to ring. Marmalade and I partook of our evening meal, then I pulled a book out of the case in my bedroom, sat back into my comfy, rose-colored chair to read while listening for his call. It wasn't long before the phone clamored for my attention and I swiftly picked up the receiver. "Hello there," I drawled. "Hello back to you, darlin'," he replied. "I've missed your nearness. How are you?"

This man with his sweet words and caring ways could easily steal my heart. I laid the book down in my lap and cradled the phone next to my ear, letting his warm voice soothe my senses. "I'm just fine, dear. Care to come over and share some cake and coffee with me this evenin'?" I smiled to myself as I realized...the journey had begun and I had embraced the idea of seeing if there might be a future with this man...with Forrest.

Peaches
Peaches
4 Followers