Heavy

Story Info
Callie has a visitor.
1.5k words
23.4k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mxb7108
mxb7108
3 Followers

It was late that night...All I was focused on was getting home to try and enjoy what was left of the day. It was raining and lightning flashed every few minutes making my heart jump. I pulled in the driveway and parked in the car port. I reached the door and fumbled for my keys. Just as I remembered I had left them in the car, the rain started to pour hard. I ran so fast to retrieve my keys that on the way back I slipped and fell of the wet concrete. Pissed beyond belief I managed to scramble my things together and stand. I noticed something was off but couldn't quite put a finger on it. I wasn't exactly worried about my uneasy feeling due to the fact I was soaking wet still standing in the rain and my left side hurt from kissing the ground. I walk in and head straight to the shower. I hurried out of my clothes and immediately jumped in the shower. I hurried and got out and wrapped myself in my bath robe. As I came back downstairs I heard my dog, Suki barking. I remember thinking how odd that was because in my hurry to get in the shower I had forgotten to even say hey to her, she's usually inside...

I walk around the house calling for her and finally find her waiting by the sliding glass door that goes to the back patio. The door was unlocked. I swore I had locked the doors before leaving, or at least I thought. Again not worrying much about the strange feeling I'm getting I pour a cup of apple juice and grab my box beside the couch. Inside the contents included: one lighter, one pack of rolling papers, a grinder, a baggie full of weed, and a glass sherlock pipe.

Wasting no time I grind a nug up and pack the pipe as full as it can get. I light the lighter and inhale. As I finished up and started to put my things up I heard a noise. Course me being high makes me paranoid so yet again I'm trying to keep my mind steady by ignoring everything that's throwing me off.

I stand to walk into the kitchen and right there in the doorway is a tall, wide, and angry looking figure. I gasped and all in one second I turned and jumped over my coffee table, ran across the room up the stairs. Whoever was in my house was hot on my trail. I could hear his feet hitting the floor behind me. I could hear him breathing. I see my bedroom door at the end of the hall and I'm running with all I've got. I make it and slam my door but right before it clicked for me to lock it the door flew back open knocking me to the floor, and there he was...

Now, I had never seen him before but he had apparently seen me.

"Hello Callie." He whispered.

Chills went all over my body. I couldn't speak, I couldn't scream, I couldn't move.

He walked his massive self towards me and I crawled quickly backwards all the way until I hit the bookshelf on the opposite side of the room from the door. My heart my beating so hard it seemed to be as loud as his footsteps. I pulled my legs up into my chest and squeezed them while closing my eyes. I hoped it was all a nightmare but I never woke up.

I felt his hand caress my hair. I was frozen with fear by this point. Then suddenly I was in the air, draped over his shoulder. I started to kick and hit which didn't hurt him more than just make him angry. He threw me on the bed and told me to control myself. I still didn't have enough grip on myself to speak back. I noticed the door had never gotten closed and my mind went to work on an escape plan.

This man leaned down to me putting his hands beside my hips and leaned in...

"Oh Callie, I've been waiting a long time." He said.

Finally with a small squeak I replied "waiting a long time for what?"

He just laughed and then I felt a hard, burning pain on my face. He had hit me. I was so scared that my goal for timing my escape quickly vanished. I jumped and ran towards the door but it was useless. In one quick motion the stranger in my room grabbed my robe and slung me back to my starting point. He yanked my robe a good three times before successfully stripping it from my body. So there I was naked, terrified, and not alone.

He grabbed both of my hands and squeezed. I cried as his grip grew tighter and tighter. He forced his knee between my legs spreading them slightly. He freed up one hand by holding both of my wrists with one. With his free hand he slowly traced a line down my body starting at my jawline, then down the neck, then across my breast, then stopped right below my belly button. His eye flashed in the moonlight flooding in through the window. I knew what was about to happen. I start to squeeze my legs together as hard as I can. The man laughed again and forced his other knee in between my legs spreading them more. He has full access.

He slowly brought his hand down to my lips. I started to cry and beg for him to stop, for him to leave. He parted my lips and started to rub my clit. My mind was everywhere. I squirmed and rocked and tried to free myself with no luck. This seemed to make the man happy. I guess happy knowing I had no chance in escape. He inserted one of his fat fingers and started to pump it in and out of my vagina. I screamed for him to stop, but I was answered with the backside of his hand. He was very angry now and my head hurt. In fear of being struck by this monster of a man again, I hushed myself. Then the worst happened.

I saw him reach down and unzip his pants. My eyes grew wide as his member flopped out. It was huge and not even erect fully. He began to stroke it and it grew and grew and grew. I thought to myself "Callie if you can just get up and run with all you have you could make it, you could make it out of here, away from him." But right as I finished that thought I felt the head of his penis touch my clit. I started to fight again. I was exhausted, and I knew I couldn't keep this up much longer. The man stayed on top of me almost resting while I tried to fight. He watched me grow more and more tired. I finally gave up.

I slowly came to a stop, breathing heavy, and sore from trying to free myself. He knew then he had complete control. He fixed the head of his penis so it was right at my entrance. I couldn't fight anymore. He entered me slow and easy. I felt his head parting my vaginal walls and it pushed its way through me. I started to cry but was silenced quickly by a hand around my throat gripping it tight enough that I couldn't make sound. He pumped into me over and over. By this point he knew I had given up. He let go of my hands and the fell to my sides. As he fucked me he used one hand to lift me up a bit while using the other to massage my lower abdomen. I was suddenly disgusted with myself. I could feel myself starting to rock my hips a little and I could feel myself getting wetter. I was about to orgasm. It was building up my hips started to rock faster my tongue started to dance in my mouth.

Then it happened I came so hard I didn't even realize I was holding onto my attacker. I came so hard I nearly blacked out. I fell limp after my orgasm subsided. He pumped a few more times before exploding his load into me. I lay limp has he finished. He pulled out of me with a loud "Pop". He quickly pulled his pants up and bolted put the door. I lay there wondering what happened, lost in my fog I began to cry. I stood up to go to the bathroom. I walked in sobbing and went to the sink and looked up. In my mirror, right behind me was my stranger. I thought he had left. I quickly turn around to look at him. He stands and looks down at me. My knees shake as I grip the sink counter. He says with the most cold, evil tone "I am going to be back, you are going to submit to whatever I want or else something terrible is going to happen. Understood?"

I shook my head yes and he turned to the door and walked out. Out the bathroom, down the hall, down the stairs, and out of my front door. I stood there in shock. "He's coming back?" I thought. "But why?!"

mxb7108
mxb7108
3 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

More humiliation, maybe even Slavery would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a mess

It felt like the reader came into the middle of a story. Did you bother to even proof read this???

mxb7108mxb7108about 8 years agoAuthor
Yes

There will definitely be more added. Other than that I hope you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Confused

There seems to be a history between these two people, yet we readers are left in the dark. Is there going to be a prequel or continuation so that we can get to know them?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Screwing on Spring Break A divorced dad gets turned on by his daughter's hot friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pressure Nelda's home is invaded by vikings.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Home Alone Home Invasion Sarah tied up fucked by intruders.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Surprised in the Shower Cindy gets caught masturbating by her stepdad's two friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories