Heavy Breath Ch. 01

Story Info
A nervous sub helps a friend with an elite slave auction.
2.2k words
3.96
14.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would never be brave enough to be one of the real slaves. What they were doing right now was something I would never have enough courage for, even if I waited and let gallons and gallons of courage build up for my whole life.

I wished though. I wished hard and I wished often. I wished I could do it. I wanted to know the feeling of giving myself completely, not only to one Master, but to many. If only for a moment like all of the other slaves were doing right now.

I was at a slave auction, with the doors ready to open in about half an hour. It was the fifth one I had been to in the last few years. Of course, I was not participating as a slave, but was involved in a different way. Jordy, a very gentle, gay Dom, who had been an incredible mentor and friend to me over the last several years, sits on the board of a prestigious D/s organization called LIFE. He loves to plan these types of things. He devotes so much of his time to making everything absolutely perfect. From the music, to the decor to the quality of slaves presented, each event he hosted was more incredible than the next.

He knew I wanted to be with the other slaves but he didn't think it was necessary to push me. Maybe if he owned me, things would be different but having a friendship with him meant he didn't have that kind of control and he didn't feel he needed it. He involved me in other ways. I liked to help him with anything he needed.

This particular event was in Denver at one of the most incredible hotels I have ever set foot in. Everything about it dripped with class and lavish comforts I only wished I could enjoy more often. For this auction, Jordy had assigned me a huge responsibility -- the slave and sub profiles. I had been working on this for months, sifting through online applications, videos, essays and other requirements LIFE deemed necessary to participate. It was a huge job compared to my previous tasks that consisted mainly of set up, decor and tasks that generally took place during the actual event itself.

I worked tirelessly on creating amazing paper profiles for each slave up for auction. Now that the event was taking place, my only job was to manage the welcome table to provide Doms and Masters with information on who was available before they entered the actual auction rooms as well as answer any questions they may have about particular slaves. One of the other board member's slaves, Harry, was helping me with the table and I had just finished briefing him on all of the information and how he should handle questions.

"Jess, sweetie," Jordy came up behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder, brushing my long, auburn hair away from my neck. "I can't begin to tell you what an incredible job you have done with this. My expectations have been more than exceeded."

His soft, low voice was a comfort to me. I was nervous. I felt almost as nervous as some of the slaves who were presenting themselves, I was sure of it.

Jordy handed me a glass of wine and squeezed my bare shoulder, then adjusted the strapless dress he had picked out for me. It was simple, knee-length, teal and shimmered when I moved. It made me feel beautiful but I had questioned Jordy's choice simply because I didn't feel I was in a position in which I needed to stand out. This dress made me stand out. I remember he had laughed briefly and then paused for a moment to think about what I said. He was always great about that -- actually considering why the words that came out of my mouth actually came out of my mouth. His eyes had sparkled for a moment, but then he just walked away and paid for the dress.

"You are stunning. Girls like you are a danger to all of those gay subs out there who desperately need me on their team."

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'll only allow that attitude because of the level of cheesy that I just spewed, Miss J," he said, half joking, half serious. He wasn't my Dom, but he was a Dom and eye rolling was obviously not usually acceptable.

"I'm sorry. I'm nervous."

Jordy kissed me on the forehead and without another word disappeared into one of the auction rooms.

I sat back down with Harry who was happily chatting away with a few of the slaves who hadn't yet taken their place. He obviously wasn't nervous. I had met him a few times and had never seen him in any mood other than chipper.

I shuffled with some papers for no reason at all and drank the wine I was so thankful to have. It was time to open the doors to the entrance room we were set up in. This room led to three others that held a variety of slaves looking to be owned. Soon some of the most powerful and intimidating Doms would be walking up to my table, wanting a breakdown of the slaves and subs waiting for them.

Harry teased me a little about my shaky paper shuffling by stealing a pile of event outlines from my hands. "Easy girl, you know you're just handing these pamphlets out, not accepting a Nobel Peace Prize... naked...in front of your old high school classmates."

I offered him a short giggle for his attempt to cheer me up. It wasn't entirely forced. His smile made me happy.

Moments later Jordy walked past us and unlocked the doors where a few Doms and Dommes were already waiting, casually chatting with each other. They eventually made their way over to Harry and I and I began to hand out information. It was easy work and I enjoyed brushing hands with men and women who not only smelled delicious, but made me feel so very small and breathless. I avoided eye contact unless I felt it was appropriate and smiled at everyone, even if their demeanor was stiff and rigid.

This was a personality trait Jordy often like to speak to me about. He said I was sometimes inappropriately friendly which was a concept I told him I just didn't understand.

"It's not that you shouldn't be happy or friendly. I love how optimistic you are," he would say. "Sometimes though, there will be times when you need to give yourself so completely to someone, you have to abandon what you hide behind -- and that is your smile. It is beautiful but I don't think it will always protect you. I have never met a sub who smiles as much as you do." I didn't think I hid behind my smile. I didn't think much about it at all, actually. I suppose avoiding analyzing details like this was something I was exceptionally good at avoiding. Just one of the many reasons I didn't think I would ever be owned by a true Dom, no matter how badly I wanted it.

***

The first few hours of the event flew by. So many people thanked me for the information and even made small talk with me, saying Jordy had told them about my hard work. I was feeling proud and as much as was possible, my confidence raised a little bit.

More than one Dom asked me why I wasn't being presented at the auction. I had a hard time answering that question and usually averted my eyes and blushed. One Dom had laughed at me and told me I was adorable, another held my chin in his hand and told me my eyes told a more detailed story about me than I thought. Those moments had my heart pounding so loud I was actually terrified they could hear it.

The majority of Doms had shown up near the beginning and after what I thought was a very short period of time, slaves were beginning to leave with new lives ahead of them. Depending on the agreements made, some Doms required written contacts and for this, we had a few smaller rooms off to the side where initial particulars could be worked out in private.

I noticed Jordy standing over by these rooms with a man I had never met before, but who struck me as someone I recognized for some reason. He was wearing a grey suit with a shirt a few tones lighter but similar in color. He didn't have a tie on, but still looked incredibly formal and striking. He had longer, dark blond hair that fell to about half way down his neck and he kept running his hand over it as he talked to Jared, brushing it away from his face. They looked like they were talking business and I found myself wondering which slave this man was interested in.

They talked for a few minutes, and perhaps it was because I was watching them out of the corning of my eye and they could tell, but they kept looking over at me. I tried to ignore them and worked on arranging my information and sipping on my second glass of wine for the night. The area we were in was less crowded now than it had been and when Jordy and this man started walking towards me I bit down on my bottom lip, suddenly more nervous than ever.

I took a deep breath as they approached, trying to be subtle about it. Jordy smiled at me, but there was something more serious in his face than usual. My heart skipped a beat. Something was happening. "Jess, can you come here?" he asked, as he kept walking past the table, his companion stopping to take some information Harry was obediently handing to him.

I think my lip quivered a bit, but I stood up, smoothed my dress down and followed Jordy to the corner of the room, a few steps away from the table.

He spoke softly. "Jess, you are doing really wonderfully tonight." He was standing very close to me and I could smell his breath as his spoke. I didn't respond. I just waited for what he had to say next.

"I know I am not your Dom," he shifted from one foot to the other, "but would you agree I am the closest person here to you? You trust me as though I am your Dom?"

My eyes widened and I swallowed. I didn't answer.

Jordy stroked my hair and smiled, trying to make me feel more comfortable.

"Sweety, there have been more than a few people ask me about you tonight."

I blinked. I blinked several times. I felt dizzy. I still couldn't speak.

"I am so proud of you."

He was pausing a lot. It was driving me crazy. I managed to squeak out a "thank you" without looking him in the eye.

He lifted my chin. "Look at me, please. What did you say?"

"Thank you, Sir," I said shakily.

"Do you know who that man is?" he asked, still holding my chin and tilting my head towards the table ever so slightly.

I tried to shake my head, but he had a firm grip, so I opened my mouth a breathed out a "no."

"That is Jay Seven. He owns this hotel, and many, many others around the world."

"I know that name," I admitted, now realizing why he felt familiar. He was wealthy and a big name in the D/s world.

"I'd like you to go talk to him in one of the contract rooms."

Although this conversation was unusual and uncomfortable, that was the very last thing I expected Jordy to say. I was caught off guard. I laughed. I laughed in his face.

It was a mistake.

His eyes turned hard. He moved his hand from under my chin to behind my ear, grasping on my hair, clutching it enough to pull and make me squirm under his grasp.

"Jess, I have no authority over you. I do love you and always will. I have never pushed you," his face was so close to mine at this point, his nose was touching mine. I was breathless, scared and sorry for laughing. "But right now, I am giving you an order. I know you will respect me enough to follow through."

Jordy's voice was serious and hard. It was how I had heard him speak to his own slaves at times. I didn't know what to do, how to respond. I wanted my soft, comfortable friend back with me for that moment.

I wasn't sure what to do without him.

I felt as though I looked into his eyes for minutes. It was maybe thirty seca tried to move my head back but his grip was un relenting. He was not going to let up.

"Yes, Sir."

As soon as I submitted he relaxed quite a bit. He massaged behind my ear while telling me, "Good girl."

He gave me a longer kiss on the forehead than usual. I felt him intake his breath as his lips were pressed against my skin. Then he took my hand and held it tight, walking me into a contract room, placing me in the middle and turning towards the door, turned the dimmed lights up. Without looking back he left me there.