Heavy Sister

Story Info
A brother comforts his overweight sister.
1.6k words
4.26
220.2k
139
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten home from college. I now had a couple of months to kick back. My eighteen year old sister Beth was in one of her usual moods. She was a bit on the heavy side and no guys would pay attention to her. She tended to go around and mope most of the day. She was moaning about her situation when I told her she should lose some weight. Beth immediately ran to her bedroom and slammed the door.

I guess I should have been more sympathetic so I went to her door and knocked.

"Go away," she shouted at me.

I wasn't going anywhere so I opened the door. My sister was on her bed and she was crying. I went over and sat next to her.

"Why are you so mean to me Tommy?"

I tried to apologize and say the right things to her. I told her she was attractive and that someone would come along for her.

"Do you really think I am attractive?"

When I said yes, my sister threw her arms around my neck and kissed me directly on the mouth. She took me by surprise, to be honest. I knew we shouldn't be doing this, but Beth pulled her body tightly to mine. She also opened her mouth and her tongue was pushing against my lips. Like a fool I opened my mouth and we shared a passionate kiss together.

I also felt my cock stirring inside my pants. I couldn't figure out what had come over me. I shouldn't feel this way about my sister. Beth had her big tits pressed against my chest. That didn't help matters. My sister was still good looking even if she carried a few extra pounds. Beth pulled away and she looked directly into my face.

"I want to see your cock Tommy."

I couldn't believe my ears. Things were getting out of control. Unfortunately my cock was doing all the talking that day. I stood up and pulled my shirt off. Next came my pants and underwear. I was standing right in front of my sister with my half hard cock directly in Beth's face. My sister didn't blink an eye. She took hold of my dick and brought it to her lips. Beth then inhaled my cock.

Fuck, I hate to say it , but I was so horny right then. I hadn't been with a woman in a few months. There was my overweight sister working her magic on my thick cock. Beth didn't miss a beat. She took me deep down her throat. My pubic hairs were pressed against her face. She was bobbing up and down my raging hard-on. To be honest I hadn't had a blow job like this in a long time. My sister seemed to know exactly what she was doing.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and Beth took my ball sacs into one of her hands. She was massaging them as she sucked my dick deeply down her throat. I knew I was going to blow my load if I didn't stop her soon. I pulled back and Beth gave me an odd look. She stood up from the bed and removed all her clothes.

"Fuck me Tommy."

I didn't believe I heard my sister correctly. She got back onto the bed and spread those thick thighs of hers. Beth really was not the body type I was used to. The one thing that was turning me on was her damp pussy. My sister had these pussy lips that looked like butterfly wings. I never saw anything quite like that before. It was if her pussy was inviting me to enter. I didn't have very much control that day. I got onto the bed and I moved into position.

I took my cock in my hand and I started to rub the head of my dick all over those wet pussy lips. It was obvious my sister needed cock. She reached down and took hold of me. She guided my dick into place and I began to push into her. Beth wasn't very tight to be honest. Her pussy was a bit sloppy, but it didn't matter to me. I shoved my rod all the way in and I took my sister for myself.

I just started to pump my dick into Beth as fast as I could. My sister didn't waste any time and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She wasn't going to let me get away that easily. I lowered my face and I started to suck each big nipple into my mouth. God, her tits were huge. They were bouncing and jiggling all over Beth's chest.

"Oh my fucking God!" My sister let out with a loud scream.

It was obvious this had been a long time in coming. I guess my sister didn't care if it was her brother fucking her or not. I am not sure how long we went at it. I was pulling my dick out just leaving the head inside my sister's pussy. I would then shove my pecker in all the way. We just did this over and over until I thought Beth was going to lose it. I knew I was getting dangerously close to cumming. My balls were beginning to pinch.

"I am getting close Beth."

It was like my sister didn't hear me. I knew there was no way Beth was on birth control. Here I was with my bare cock buried inside my sister's pussy. Beth wasn't going to unlock her legs. I fed her a few more strokes and then I unloaded. I sent hot streams of my cream deep into my sister's belly. Beth's eyes lit up when she felt the heat of my cum enter her body.

"Cum in me Tommy!" My sister was shouting.

That was exactly what I was doing, right or wrong. I dumped all my hot oils into my sister's body. I could feel Beth working her pussy muscles. She was attempting to milk every hot drop of my baby seed from my body. We must have gone another fifteen minutes before I started going soft. Beth finally unwrapped her legs from around my body. I hadn't had a fuck session like that in a long time. That much was for sure.

I pulled my dick out of my sister and I fell back onto the bed. Beth moved over and kissed me over and over on the mouth. I could feel her tits pressing against me as well.

"I love you Tommy," she said.

I frankly didn't know what to say. It all came clear right then. I was stupid for fucking my sister like that. I hadn't even used a rubber. I hated to think what might happen down the road. Beth didn't seem to care. She actually wanted to go again. I didn't think my cock was up to it, but Beth wouldn't take no for an answer. She wrapped her big tits around my cock and started to massage my rod. I was surprised to find my cock getting hard once more.

Beth then got on top of me. I felt her hand holding my cock. She guided my dick to her hole and then she sunk down on me. My cum had lubricated her pussy and I slid right in. We went right at it once more. I brought my hands to her tits and I rubbed my palms against her large nipples. That seemed to drive Beth crazy. I then brought my ass up from the bed and I pumped my erection into my sister again.

Beth just seemed like she couldn't get enough cock from me. I just hoped I could hold up a second time. My sister rode me hard. She was bouncing up and down and it seemed like she needed me to cum once more. I didn't think I had anymore in the tank. My sister proved me wrong. She just kept slamming down hard against my mid-section. I somehow managed to give Beth another load of my sticky cream. Granted it wasn't as much as the first time, but I did cum again.

Beth just rested on top of me and continued to use her muscles to get all my love load out of me. Once we finished we had to put all the sheets in the washer as we had love stains all over the bed. We then hopped into the shower together. I think Beth wanted to go again, but my cock was all raw from the two lovemaking sessions. It did end up that we fucked most every day that summer.

I never once used a rubber and I was worried the whole time. Beth insisted that she wanted to feel my bare cock rubbing her against pussy walls. She also loved feeling the heat from when I came inside her. Don't ask me how, but I managed not to impregnate my sister.

It was time to head back to school. Beth said she wanted to come visit me as soon as was possible. I had to wait some weeks until my roommate went home to visit his parents. Beth drove down that weekend. Over the summer my sister had managed to drop some weight. I have to say she looked so much sexier. Needless to say, we ended up fucking that whole weekend together.

You could say my sister is a nymphomaniac. She just can't get enough of my cock. We did it in every conceivable position. Beth even offered me her ass for the first time. God, was she tight back there. She was also screaming as I filled her bottom with my thick erection. When Beth gets home she is planning on getting fixed. No sense in taking more chances. It looks like I will be fucking my young sister for the foreseeable future.