Hedonist Ch. 05

Story Info
Marital bliss.
3.5k words
4.06
22.7k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

"He" and "I" became "We".

Our relationship had no effect on my job at the bank. There, my world was my desk. Alex' desk was the world. He did not even have an office at the bank, on the rare occasions when he was there, he used the boardroom as an office. His job was to be the front man for the bank, all over the world, so I rarely saw him at work.

It was very different away from work, when he was in London, we spent every minute of our free time together. Not just in bed, although there was plenty of that, we were a couple, we did everything together.

About a month after Paris, I was called to Sir Charles' office.

"Please take a seat Clare. Coffee?"

Not bad news then. I sat. I accepted coffee.

"I asked you to come in to have a little chat about you and Alexander. I approve. He has little interest in the day to day running of the bank, but he enjoys gadding about the world. It was not always so, it began when he and Caroline, his ex-wife, were divorced. She took their two boys away to America, to Boston. He missed them very much, as do I. The gallivanting was a substitute.

Some of his deals have earned significant profits for the bank, but he was taking more and more personal risks. Many of his associates are unlikely to be found at a Buckingham Palace garden party.

You have changed that. He now spends more time in the UK and I think that he is very fond of you. I also know that you have independent means, so are unlikely to be interested in him for financial gain.

I'm suggesting nothing. I just wanted you to know that there need be nothing clandestine about your relationship.

Oh yes! And I am promoting you. You will do the same job as now, but you will have a new designation and an increase in salary. Neither Alexander nor I wish to lose you."

About three months after Paris, Alex invited me to spend the weekend at the Copemore family seat in the country. His brother was there, on leave from the army.

The house was quite stunning. The grounds covered hundreds of acres of parkland. I could get used to this!

Alex took me riding, something that I had never done, but turned out to be a natural horsewoman. We stopped by the lake, in the shade of oak trees and made passionate love in the open air. After giving me several orgasms and fucking me twice, he asked me to marry him.

Me, married! It had never crossed my mind. One man? One cock? But I was crazy about him. At that time all I wanted was to be near him. Then again, was I a suitable person to marry into aristocracy? I expressed my reservations.

"I think I love you Alex. I can't be sure because I have not experienced love before, but I can't have children, things that I have done you might not want to hear about and I have been used to changing partners frequently. In fact I have fucked practically every man I have fancied, which number hundreds. I'm not sure that monogamy is for me."

He replied that he already had two children, did not want more. He wanted a fuck-buddy, not a brood mare. He too, had a past that would not impress the Archbishop. As for infidelity in the future, who could say? We would deal with it as it happened.

I noticed that he said, AS it happened, not IF.

I said yes.

Dinner that night was a black tie affair. There were many guests, some of whom I recognised and some I had heard of. Quite a gathering. When the meal was over, Alex stood and tapped his wineglass for order. The crowd grew silent. I knew what was coming and found myself blushing.

"My Lords, Ladies and gentlemen." he announced. "I am delighted to be able to tell you that, this afternoon, I asked Clare to be my wife, and that she has agreed."

After a few moments of silence, the audience applauded. Sir Charles proposed a toast to me and with me squirming in embarrassment, the great and the good of British commerce drank to my health.

Things moved quickly. I had to sign a pre-nuptial agreement, preventing me from inheriting anything, but adding considerably to my growing, virtually untouched fortune. We were married, at the house, a month later. It was a civil ceremony, but I did get to wear a white wedding dress. Alex' two sons flew in from Boston, I got to meet my stepsons! And Alex' mother came to the wedding, from her home in southern France. Even she approved. We spent our wedding night at the house, before flying to New York next day for a short honeymoon.

Then the Copemore Curse struck.

Charles the younger had come over from Norway, his current army posting. On the way back to his unit from the airport, his taxi was hit by a train on a level crossing and he was killed instantly. We spent just one night in New York, flying home as soon as we could.

Sir Charles, Charles senior, never returned to the bank. He died two weeks later. Everyone agreed that despite what it said on the death certificate, he had died of a broken heart. As for me, I had gone from being just Clare, to Lady Clare, to Marchioness, to Duchess, in the space of a few days.

Poor Alex. He had lost his father and his brother and had inherited the responsibility of a title and a bank. Neither of which he wanted. He told me that he intended to sell the bank, or at least to merge it with another. He had no desire to spend the rest of his life in meetings. Our sex life was good, but it had lost the vivacity which characterised it.

It remained that way until a suitable partner was found for the business. A Dutch merchant bank, also long established. It would be a merger, not a takeover. Alex would be a director, but would have no executive powers. I too, was to be a director! We travelled together to The Hague, to sign all the agreements. Now we were free of responsibility, rich, and still young!

Alex had insisted that we stay in Amsterdam.

"The Hague is boring." He declared.

That night in the hotel, the fire and passion of our early days returned. Alex was like a man who had been denied women for years. Fist he licked my cunt until I came twice, then he wanked me to another climax, only stopping when I begged him to put his cock inside me. Once there, he fucked me until I was sore, then soothed the soreness with a fountain of spunk. His cock was still hard. He turned me over and pushed it up my arse, fucking me that way for an even longer time before squirting another generous load of come into by bowels. Finally, he sucked me again, this time in sixty-nine. As I managed one last orgasm, he spurted a few thin dregs down my throat. The next day we slept until noon. He had me wank him off before he would get out of bed. My Alex was back!

We did touristy things all day, before returning to the hotel for dinner. After dinner, and quite late, he took me to;

"A little club that I know."

A sex show in fact. He must have booked our table. The place was quite small and cramped, and full of punters. We had a table front and centre, with probably the best view in the house of the large, sunken stage. More arena than stage. Act one was a female singer. She wore a long, but completely see-through dress and sang what we were told, very sexy songs, just to warm up the audience. Neither of us speak Dutch, so it was wasted on us, but the rest of the audience loved it. Alex and I did not need warming up, he had insinuated his hand up my skirt, down my knickers and had two fingers up my leaking cunt. I, in turn, had fished out his prick, which I wanked gently in time to the music.

Act two was a lesbian show. A young woman, dressed as a waitress with a short black skirt and frilly white blouse, had somehow broken the rules and had to be punished for her sins. Punishment involved a spanking, on her bare arse. Then she had to suck the cunt of her superior before being vigorously fucked with a massive strap-on dildo. During the cunt-suck, Alex leaned close to me and whispered;

"Have you ever tasted pussy?"

"Only my own, as you know." I replied.

Act three was a man on man exhibition. They were dressed in monks habits, which they soon shed and then displayed some very un-ecclesiastical habits. First they sucked each other's cocks, then one bent down to be buggered. We had a clear view of a large stiff cock being rammed forcibly into the welcoming bum-hole of his victim. The bugger-ee also had a large hard prick which at first, waved about as he was sodomised, but then the bugger-er reached around, took hold of it and wanked it as he fucked. It ended with the buggered and wanked monk, shooting spunk impressively, all over the stage. It was, in fact, the only semen seen that evening. Either monk 1 shot it up the arse of his partner or, more likely, faked it. As the actor shot his come out for the benefit of the audience, Alex concentrated his wanking on my clit, and I too, came. Alex the removed his fingers from my knickers, rinsed them in his jenever gin, and drank my health with the resulting cocktail.

"Have you ever tasted cock?" I asked.

To my astonishment, he nodded slowly. He would not be questioned further, and after a short break, the final, star act began.

The house lights snapped off, then came slowly back on. On stage were a handsome black couple. Stark naked, except that she wore high heels. They were both completely hairless, bald heads and bald pubes, which accentuated their nudity. The began to dance a Tango. The Tango is a sexy dance even when fully clothed. This was sensational. They were good at it too. It was fucking, standing up, to music. He very soon became erect, he was enormous, women in the audience gasped at the size of his immense tool, which he showed to advantage in the dance movements. She too was displayed by the dance, when his hands were not sliding over her lithe body, she was pushing her pelvis towards the audience, revealing the pink gash between the dark brown lips of her gaping cunt.

The dance ended with her impaled on that monster cock, her legs firmly around his waist as he paraded her around the audience, showing their coupled parts. He then carried her to a bed in the centre of the stage. I had been so captivated by the show that I had not noticed it. He laid her on her back and began to fuck deep into her. Then he rolled her onto him and fucked with her on top. Finally, he placed her on all fours on the bed and fucked her doggy-style. I was wetting myself. How I wished that it was me being fucked. My loving husband was by my side, but given the chance, I would have jumped at the opportunity to experience the feel of that huge, polished ebony cudgel inside me.

They took their bows, to wild applause. Then the woman addressed the audience. We of course, had no understanding of what she was saying, but most of the audience did, and a buzz went round the room. Then there was a voice from behind us;

"Here." It sounded like.

Again there was applause, as a large blonde woman made her way through the tables and onto the arena. The black dancer spoke to her. Apparently asking her name and where she was from.

"Helga. Von Deutschland."

I understood that much. The black woman helped Helga to undress. We were going to have audience participation! Helga's dress was removed, then her bra and finally her knickers. She was left wearing just stockings, suspenders and high heeled shoes. She was slightly plump, but in an attractive way. The audience were whistling and calling "Bravo". She was led to the fucking couch, where the man lay on his back, stiff cock pointing skywards. The black woman gave his cock a little wank, then rolled a condom onto it. Believe me, that condom must have been specially made. His stalk looked like a traffic bollard. Helga was helped into position, then the black girl guided the monster prick inside her. She groaned as it stretched her. Astonishingly, she managed to engulf the whole thing. I was entranced. Perhaps it could have been me. If only I had spoken Dutch. The man began to move up into her, the audience began a hand-clap in time to his thrusts. Faster and faster he thrust until Helga screamed out in passion and slumped over him. She had come. In full view of the audience.

The woman helped Helga to remove herself from the man's, still erect, vaulting pole. They took a bow, to wild applause from the audience, then the man led Helga off-stage, the woman scooped up Helga's discarded clothing and followed. The house-lights came up and an announcement informed us that the show was over.

It was only a few hundred metres from the club to our hotel, we walked it in silence. We got ready for bed, also in silence. It was only after a vigorous fuck, we were both very turned on by the show, that there was conversation. I was tucked up against Alex, his arm around me, my hand gently caressing his soft cock. I spoke first;

"Do you think that Helga was a genuine member of the audience, of a plant?"

Alex laughed.

"Could be either. If nobody volunteered, there would be no show. Perhaps she was genuine, but they probably have a back-up. We will never know. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless we go back tomorrow and YOU volunteer."

"Me? Offer myself for a show fuck? Suppose I was accepted?"

"Would you not have changed places with Hula tonight?"

Actually, I would. The thought of riding that great black prick had made me almost wet myself.

"And you wouldn't mind?" I queried. His answer was heart-stopping;

"I would pay to see it."

I fell asleep thinking of being fucked to oblivion by, not just one, but many, huge black cocks. Perhaps I might call Alex' bluff.

Over breakfast next morning, I tested Alex' offer.

"We can go back to the club tonight anyway, you can decide there. The choice is yours."

We strolled back to the club after lunch, we needed to check that the Tango dancers were performing that night. During the afternoon and early evening, the club was a conventional lap-dancing set-up, the show did not happen until ten o'clock, six days each week, and yes, the show did vary each night, but 'they' would be performing tonight.

"Tonight would be good for you," Added the receptionist. "tonight is English night."

It turned out that on alternate nights, Dutch was spoken, alternating with German, French and English. Tonight was English.

I was pre-occupied for most of the day. If I was single, I would have no hesitation, I do have a strong exhibitionist streak, which Alex was aware of. But to perform before my husband? How would it affect our relationship?

Still undecided, I dressed for what might be my debut as a sex-show star. A dress that would come off easily if unzipped, no bra, lacy shorties and, of course, stockings. Hold-ups, suspenders might get in the way. I rounded off with the highest heels I had. I was ready. Would I go through with it?

Alex had secured the same table as last night, ringside. The show was much the same as the previous night. The singer wore a different dress, topless. She had good tits. The audience loved it, at least the men did. I thought that she looked as though she had put her dress on back to front. The songs were clever, funny and sexy, describing in explicit detail what she did with her lovers.

Act two was the lesbian show. Same two women, but this time they were dressed as nuns. Act three was man to man, different men and this time they were soldiers. Then it was Tango time. I pushed my chair back so that I would be able to move quickly when invited. I was going to do it! My nipples were like small stones, the gusset of my knickers was soaked and my heart was beating furiously somewhere up near my throat. I don't remember the dance, or the subsequent show-fuck. All I remember was the female dancer asking if any member of the audience would like to experience; "The biggest cock in Holland."

I stood and shouted "yes" simultaneously, knocking over my chair in my haste. No going back now. The woman asked my name, I gave her a false one. She undid my dress and let it fall. The audience cheered and whistled. I decided to play them. I took a tit in each hand and shook them at the crowd. My knickers were removed and I was led to the stake. At least, that was what it looked like. The man was lying on his back, holding his prick by the base, pointing it vertically like a space rocket on countdown. The little condom teat was the escape tower. The woman helped me to climb astride him. I guided the tip against my dripping hole and slowly sank down onto it until I engulfed the entire length.

Then the fucking began. He held onto my hips and made slow deep thrusts at first. I was stretched like never before, the great piston touched everything inside my cunt as he drove it in and out. I felt an orgasm building, too quick I thought, I leaned forward on his body to change his angle of attack, but this brought my clit against his shaven but bristly pubic bone and the climax shuddered through me. It was one of my better comes. 'A milking machine' variety. The stud looked into my eyes, startled. Then with a gasp, his spunk was spurting into the rubber sheath.

He pulled me closer and said softly:

"That's not supposed to happen."

The woman touched my shoulder and helped me disengage. Her eyes narrowed when she saw the filled condom. They each took a hand and led me to the front of the stage to take a bow. The man held the condom up like a trophy, much to the delight of the audience. The woman leaned close and said;

"That's not supposed to happen."

The lights dimmed and I was led off-stage, to their dressing room. A stage hand followed with my discarded clothes.

I dressed and was offered a seat and coffee.

"Your partner will collect you." I was informed.

They were both English, Paul and Anita, married and had been performing at the club for three years. He had never before climaxed on-stage.

"His cock is public, what it produces is mine." Said Anita.

"But he's never had it in so efficient a wanking machine."

Said a voice behind me. Alex had joined us.

We parted friends and I walked, rather unsteadily back to the hotel. Alex was silent. I was worried that when it came to the crunch, he had not wanted to share me. Would he just roll over and go to sleep? I need not have worried. Once in the room, he dropped his pants, lifted my skirt around my waist, pulled my knickers down and fucked me vigorously from behind. Nor did it end there. In bed he fucked me in several positions, filling me twice more with his spunk before falling asleep, spent.

The next morning I asked if last night was alright.

"You were fantastic," He replied. "Every man in the house was coming in his pants. And most of the women I suspect. What about you. Would you do it again? Did you enjoy it? Did it hurt?"

I had not thought about it hurting. It hadn't. Looking back, it had not seemed such a monster. It occurred to me that when we took our bow, Paul was not much taller than me and I had towered above Anita. They were both small people, making his prick seem bigger. Alex said that small women were favoured in the porn industry for just that reason. Not that Paul was exactly under-endowed, he owned the biggest prick that I have had the pleasure of, before or since. The guy could find work as a tripod!

And yes, I had enjoyed it. I told Alex that I would do it again if conditions were right, but first I had to pay him back. I wanted to watch him fuck another woman.

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers