Hedonist Ch. 06

Story Info
Back in circulation.
3.2k words
4.27
18.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not have to wait long to pay my debt to Alex.

He had a friend who owned a small art gallery, we were invited to the opening of an exhibition of; 'Primitive African Art.' This was a private collection of artefacts from a small country in West Africa. A former French colony. Much of it was highly erotic. I was examining a display of carved ebony phalli. Five of them, ranging in size from about four inches long to about nine! And with girths to match. The accompanying label said;

"Used for ritual defloration of virgins in preparation for their wedding night."

No explanation for the range of sizes. I sensed a presence alongside me and turned to look at my fellow voyeur. Voyeuse in fact. A tall, beautiful black woman.

"That would bring tears to your eyes." I quipped.

"The small one or the big one?" She retorted. We both laughed. I introduced myself, she was Anya and she was a native of the country featured, but was attached to their London embassy.

"Why are there five differing sizes?

I asked. Anya replied;

"The ritual takes place over five days, starting with the smallest and working up. If you'll excuse the pun."

She spoke perfect English, with a very slight French accent. She had luminescent black skin. Really black, the blackest I have seen. Her hair was short and had not been straightened, fitting tight to her like a swimming cap. She wore a scarlet cocktail dress and matching high-heels, but I could imagine her in the national dress of her country. She was obviously proud of her origins. If I could get her together with Alex, it would be quite a spectacle. I decided to test the water. I nodded at the collection of hymen-breakers and said;

"Did you..?"

She laughed.

"No. I lost mine the natural way, but I'm told that the custom still exists in some remote villages."

We circulated together, she had come alone and was the token representative for her country. The exhibition was not large, most of the guests seemed more interested in the free-flowing drinks than the art. Alex joined us and I introduced Anya. My heart was thumping at the prospect of seeing them naked together.

"I think I've seen enough, can we go?" I suggested. Alex nodded. I turned to Anya.

"Will you join us for coffee?"

Anya agreed and we left together. When Sir Charles died, we moved into his house and inherited the housekeeper/cook and the chauffeur/handyman, although we did update the Mercedes. We headed home in comfort. With Anya's agreement, we dismissed the chauffeur for the rest of the evening, Anya would take a taxi home. Bill, the chauffeur, and his wife, the housekeeper, lived in, in what used to be stables, a mews, with a flat for them and garaging for three cars. Both of them were on call most of the time and were paid very well for their service.

I headed for the kitchen to prepare coffee, Anya asked for the bathroom. I showed her to the guest room, on the same floor that we were on. It has an en-suite bathroom. When she was gone, I spoke softly to Alex;

"How about her, as payback for Amsterdam? Would you like to fuck her?"

"If she's agreeable, yes, of course I would." He replied.

Anya appeared in the bedroom doorway. The red dress was gone. She was naked except for the red, high-heeled shoes. She looked like a full-sized ebony statue. Both Alex and I were speechless. She was gorgeous. Anya spoke first;

"I don't imagine that we're here for coffee. Who's first?"

She turned and got onto the bed, spread her legs and began to gently stroke the dark pink gash between them. Alex tore off his clothes and joined her on the bed. He kissed the full lips of her mouth, then turned his attention to the large dark buds of her nipples. He slid his hand, very white looking against Anya's dark skin, down her belly to her gaping slit and began to finger-fuck her.

I was not sure of my role in this, if I was going to be a spectator, I wanted to be close. I peeled off my own clothes and joined them on the bed, lying on my side, raised up on one elbow for a good view. Alex moved his caress to her clitoris, rubbing it with slow circular movements. It always does the trick for me, and did so for Anya. She gave a little cry and shuddered through her first orgasm. Alex kissed his way down her body until his mouth was on her cunt and began to guide her to her second coming.

I reversed my position on the bed so that I could get a good view. Alex was licking Anya's gaping twat from arsehole to clit, her juices were flowing freely. And so were mine. I slipped my left hand down to my crutch and slipped two fingers into my cunt, drew out some of the juice and began to masturbate, quickly bringing myself to a little come. Alex was now probing deep into Anya's hole with his clever tongue. I came again, almost immediately. He then turned his attention to her prominent clit, which was standing up like a tiny prick. He licked and sucked the stiff organ until she came with a series of strangled cries, writhing on the bed. I brought myself off yet again as she peaked.

Anya was lying low on the bed. Alex was kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed with Anya's legs over his shoulders. He moved her legs off him and down to the floor, then sat back to admire the gaping, dark pink, black lipped hole that he had been feasting on. Anya sat upright and beckoned him towards her, Alex stood and moved towards her, his rigid prick destined for the other dark pink, black lipped hole which promised so much. I groaned as Anya's lips engulfed his straining staff.

Anya sucked him with great skill, the hard white column of manhood disappearing ball-deep into her hungry mouth, then out almost to the tip, so that she could use lips and tongue on his glans. Alex must have been hard since Anya appeared nude in the bedroom doorway, surely he could not hold back under such an onslaught. Would he come in her mouth? Or did he have other plans for his limited supply of his precious semen? He took hold of Anya's head and tried to pull away, but she had other plans. Placing a hand firmly on each buttock, she pulled him deep into the sweet trap of her mouth. With a roar, Alex fired his first shot into the back of her throat. I could sense the pulses of come as she held him to her, accepting the lot.

I had been wanking the whole time and I came yet again as I imagined the thick spurts of my husband's spunk coating her teeth.

She released him and Alex stepped back, temporarily spent. For the first time since the torrid session had begun, Anya turned to face me, opened her mouth so that I could see Alex' spunk lying in the bottom of her mouth, which she the closed as she swallowed his offering slowly and sensuously. She then suddenly leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. She used her weight to push me down on the bed, her tongue probed my mouth, her right hand cupped and squeezed my left tit.

She broke the kiss, leaving me breathless. I could taste Alex' spunk from her mouth. I was shocked. I had not expected this. She was there for Alex to fuck. I had not at that time had a lesbian experience, I was most emphatically a man's woman.

"He will be no good for a while, our turn to have some fun." She said, licking her lips.

(She didn't know Alex!)

"I don't do women." I replied, lamely.

"Pas de problem," She retorted. "I will 'do' you. Lie back, think of England and enjoy."

With that, she pushed me back down onto the bed, kissed me again and this time, snaked her hand down to my sodden cunt. She moved her hand over my vulva and slipped her middle finger into my arse, well lubricated by my free-flowing cunt juice. Her thumb pushed into my cunt, she then closed her hand, gripping me tightly by my two holes. I was powerless. Nor, I realised, did I want to be. I could enjoy orgasms at the skilful hands of this sexy woman. It would be a bonus, she was supposed to be Alex' treat. Alex had moved round to the side of the bed so that he could watch my lesbian debut seduction. He was slowly wanking his recovered cock. He was not going to stop the show.

I relaxed. Anya disengaged her thrusting fingers and began to rub my clit with just the pad of her thumb. Her mouth alternated from my mouth to one or other of my rigid nipples. Her leg was over mine, holding me open for her hand to do it's delightful work. I could feel her own wet, gaping slit against my thigh. Despite my previous, multiple climaxes, she quickly drew another one from me. It was I who was left spent, not Alex.

But Anya had not finished with me. Just as Alex had done to her, she kissed her way down my body to pleasure headquarters, my still twitching cunt. She opened her mouth wide and enclosed the entire cuntal area, sucking it into her wide mouth. I bucked my arse from the bed, dislodging her, but not for long, she renewed her onslaught on my, now slightly sore, lips and clit. Again I came, but Anya did not let up, she continued licking up and down the length of my slit. She moved her left leg so that she was straddling my face. We were in the classic sixty-nine position and I knew what was expected of me. Her own wide gash, wanked, sucked, but as yet, un-fucked, hovered over my face, just inches from my mouth. Was I actually going to suck another woman's cunt? Was I brave enough? I could smell her arousal. Strong, but not unpleasant.

I opened my mouth and licked my lips, still unsure. A drip of Anya's juice dripped from her hole straight into my mouth, making the decision for me. I stuck out my tongue and licked at the source of the drip. The taste was different from the smell, more subtle, complex like a good wine, or perhaps, seafood. In for a drip, in for a slurp. I raised my face to her swollen lips and sucked them into my mouth, as she had done to me. My tongue probed deeply, licking up and down the slit. I found her clit. Not difficult, it was about twice the size of mine, then drew my tongue along the wet slot, tentatively probing the tight pucker of her anus. She shuddered into an orgasm. I had done it!

And I had enjoyed doing it. So much so that went back for more. In her climactic throes, Anya had relaxed the onslaught against my own punished pussy. I could concentrate on pleasuring her. I made my tongue as long and stiff as I could and pushed it into her hole, only to have it pushed away by Alex' recovered and demanding prick. I watched as the entire length slid up into Anya's depths. She moaned in delight as the rigid organ stretched her. His cudgel could reach places that were out of reach to my tongue. But I could still lick her clit, and in doing so, could lick Alex' balls and the underside of his shaft as it emerged, wet with her juice, from Anya's welcoming cunt.

Anya came again, I could feel the spasms of her cunt as the climax ripped through her. Then I was forced to relinquish my tonguing of their conjoined flesh as Alex' thrusts became more violent, more uncontrolled as he raced towards his own crisis. He suddenly stopped, pushed deep inside Anya. Almost as though he had realised that his coming would be the final act of the evening. But he was too late, with a roar, he pushed further in as his first powerful spurt raced towards Anya's cervix. Now I could see his spasms, four, five, six of them as he pumped his tribute into Anya's sheath.

He pulled out quickly, limp. A dribble of his come, mixed with some of Anya's, ran out of her ravished hole onto my face. I put out my tongue to collect the exotic cocktail into my mouth. Anya stood up quickly and headed for the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later, fully dressed.

"I'll show myself out." She announced. And she was gone.

Alex and I prepared for bed in silence. In fact it was not until after breakfast the next morning that we spoke about the previous evening.

"Thank you for Anya." Said Alex.

"My pleasure." I replied. "It really was a pleasure."

"Did you enjoy it." He continued.

A long pause.

"Yes."

"Would you do it again?"

Another long pause.

"Eat cunt, or share you?"

"Both."

An even longer pause.

"Yes. I would. What had you in mind?"

Alex smiled his crooked smile. I guessed that some devilish scheme was developing. He explained:

"Before we were married, I belonged to what I suppose you would call a swingers group. A group of people who meet just for sex, either by swapping partners or as a group. I have been under pressure to introduce you to the group. You already know some of them, but not in that way. It started after my first wife left me and coincided with a surge of HIV cases in heterosexuals. People were scared. Someone, not me, decided that if we stayed as a group, we could lessen, even avoid altogether, the risks of unprotected sex. So the Twenty-one Club was formed. That was simply the address where, over dinner one night, the idea was spawned.

In our fairly inebriated state, we drew up a set of rules. It was to remain utterly secret, any coupling had to be in the open, or with the knowledge of the respective partners in the case of contact outside of the monthly meetings. And if any of us had sex outside the group. It had to be protected.

Things have moved on since then, it is possible now, to obtain protection, to be immunised against the worst kinds of sexually transmitted infections. The treatment is expensive, painful and risky and is only available at one clinic in South Africa. Some of the drugs used are not approved for use anywhere, even there. So it is also top secret. Ashley, the pilot, who you have met, found out about it in South Africa, the route from London to Cape town is one of his regular runs.

So for the group, condoms are not required wear for recreational sex. With anyone, anywhere. I can't catch anything and I could only act as a vector, pass infection from one person to another, if I went from one partner to another without a short break and a good wash. So you have always been safe. If, last night, I had gone straight from Anya's cunt to yours, there would have been a risk. Also, if Anya had tried to put her cunt in contact with yours, I would have stopped her."

I thought long and hard about this sudden rush of information, questions formed as I pondered.

"Why don't 'they' develop the treatment for everybody?"

"They probably will eventually, but currently, no country on Earth could afford it, and there are as I said, risks."

"What risks?"

"If you decide that you want to join the Twenty-One club, I will explain them. One is guaranteed sterilisation, so that would not be a problem."

"How do I join? Tell me more about cunt-to cunt sex, and is this club where you tasted cock?"

Alex laughed.

"I thought that you would be interested. There is a meeting on Saturday, I will get you an invitation. But we will both be spectators only. This meeting will be interesting for you, a couple will be initiated on Saturday. As for your other questions, wait and see."

"How many members are there?"

"Never more that twelve men and twelve women. At the moment there are ten men, not counting myself or the novitiate, and eight women, again not counting Saturday's new girl. They may not all be at the meeting, most of the members have careers, but they try to make an effort for an induction."

He firmly ended the discussion;

"Now. Enough questions. Buzz off to your Spa thing and let me make some calls."

I belong to a health club. Very exclusive, females only. A gym, a pool and all manner of beauty treatments available. I try to spend two half-days a week there, keeping in trim. Because it is ladies only, there is usually much nudity. I suspect that only the lezzies go nude, as part of their pick-up routine. How would it appear to me now, now that I had sampled sapphic pleasures?

The 'spa thing' is a good place to think. Your body may be being exercised, pummelled, cooked or rubbed, but the mind is free to wander. And mine did.

Did I want to go back to a multiple partner life? Variety is good.

Would I get more sex. Probably not, the more I thought about it. I probably get as much as possible from one man, we fucked so much that it was hard to see where Alex would get more spunk from. Partner swapping would mean more partners, but if Alex was away shedding his load into another woman, there would be less for me. So my net semen intake would not necessarily increase. That was pity. I am a spunkoholic. I love the stuff. The only pang of jealousy that I felt when Alex was with Anya, was that she was getting his come instead of me. But hang on. I would be free to take donations from men outside the group. More sex then.

Thinking about made me want it. I was naked. I was being massaged by a very attractive young woman. I needed relief. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs. My pussy was wet and pouting, a fact not un-noticed by the masseuse.

"Would madam like anything else?" She asked, looking straight up my gaping cunt. "A more intimate massage perhaps?"

I nodded. My mouth was dry. She wanked me expertly, smothering my lips and clit with massage oil. She had me shuddering with pleasure in a matter of minutes. I thanked her and moved on to my next treatment. I was seeing this place through new eyes.

I masturbate a lot, at least twice a day in addition to whatever happens with Alex. I was in no doubt that my libido runs on overdrive most of the time. Yes, of course I wanted to join the twenty-one club. The sooner the better.