Heidi Ch. 01

Story Info
Man becomes cuckold to wife's best friend.
2.8k words
3.9
205.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
697 Followers

My wife and I met Heidi through one of my workmates, whom she was seeing at the time. The two of them hit it of write away. Heidi, who had been raised in Germany till her and her family, immigrated to Australia at age 15. She still spoke with a slight European accent which I found very sexy and so did most other men. At 30 years of age Heidi was in her prime, she is around 5'6", and is the typical German cliché, beautiful, blonde and slim. She works out religiously and plays a lot of sport which gives her a very athletic physique.

My wife, Angela, has a slightly more curvaceous, yet still slim figure. At only 2 inches taller than Heidi they are often mistake for sisters due to their very similar appearance and build. Angela though never wore make up and unlike Heidi who is the epitome of fashion and sensuality, always dressed in a very casual but flattering manner. In fact some of my friends had even commented that they didn't realize how great a body Angela had until they had seen her swimming in our pool.

Heidi and Angela remained friends even after she was no longer seeing my friend. To me they appeared to me to have very little in common, apart from a common love of dancing, which they indulged at any opportunity. My wife was a fairly quiet person who works as a English and drama teacher at one of the local high schools and since moving to the area the year before had met very few people of similar age, especially females, she could call friends. This meant she was often asking me to go dancing at one of the local nightclubs, and there are very few things I would like doing less. So I was pretty happy when, over the course of the next few months, she and Heidi started to go out dancing at least one night a fortnight, as this got me off the hook.

Because Heidi lived quite some distance away she would spend the weekends when they went out, staying at our place in the spare bedroom. I also started to enjoy having Heidi staying over. Apart from being a very sexy lady, she was a genuinely nice person and excellent house guest, never letting us pay for anything while she was our guest.

Heidi was, in contrast to Angela, very extroverted. She was employed on a massive salary by a large multi-national as a PR consultant in the capital city, about two hours drive away. She was always meeting new people and when asked, was always full of great stories about the exciting parties she had been to and the people she had met. Inline with her louder personality, she soon started to take a increasingly dominant role in the friendship. With Angela letting her make most of the plans for their nights out and days shopping.

About six months ago when the two of them were out dancing, Heidi announced to Angela that she was in the mood to pick up tonight. Angela later told me she was a little shocked as, even thought they both got plenty of male attention, Heidi normally shunned it while they were out together. After a few dances Heidi excused herself and went to the toilet, and when she failed to return Angela went looking for her. She soon discovered her standing at the bar with one of the off duty bar girls they both had gotten to know from their semi-regular visits. Angela watched as Heidi gave the young woman, who was no older than 18, her number and then kissed her on the lips. Angela was a shocked but said nothing until they were on their way home.

"Heidi, can I ask you a personal question," Angela enquired.

"Sure Babe," she said in her usual happy go lucky tone.

"I don't want to pry but why did you give the bar girl your number," she asked?

"Because I want to fuck her," she stated very flatly much to Angela's amazement.

"I hope you're not bothered by that," Heidi added, noticing Angela's reaction.

"No, it's just I didn't know you were ... you know," mumbled Angela

"Well I'm obviously not a lesbian, I like men to. It's just that sometimes I find weman attractive as well. I'm Bi. Surely you've tried it" she asked?

"Well, um, no I haven't actually," Angela stated somewhat hesitantly.

The conversation stopped there and Angela spent the rest of the taxi ride home in deep thought. She excitedly related the whole story to me when she got home, and she said even though she didn't have any lesbian tendencies she was determined not to let this become an issue between them. I was a little disappointed to hear this as I must admit I was initially very turned on by the idea of my wife and her sexy new friend sleeping together. But as she had no desire to it I never raised the subject. I never mentioned to Heidi that Angela had said anything to me, and everything continued, just the same as before.

About a month later I was told by my boss that I had been chosen to go on a exchange program to the U.K., this was a big break for me and it would only be for 3 months. Angela knew this too and was ecstatic when I told her. Many other couples would worry about being apart for 3 months but our relationship was in great shape and 3 months is not that long, and so the following month I left for the U.K.

I rang Angela every few days and all was going great until about two weeks before my return. As soon as I heard her voice I knew something was wrong, after much coaxing I managed to get her to tell me what was wrong. She said that the night before Heidi had invited her to a big party in the capital. They had met at Heidi's flat, and got ready for the party. Angela borrowed one of Heidi's designer dresses, a little green one, and Heidi did her hair and make up for her. "When she had finished I didn't even recognise myself in the mirror, I hadn't looked that good since our wedding day and it made me feel very sexy", she told me. While at the party Angela had a few drinks, and because she very rarely does they went straight to her head, she said that before she new it her a Heidi were on the dance for as per usual. But this time she found herself dancing closer to her friend then she normally would, and also dancing much more suggestively. Heidi suggested it was time to go home, the whole trip home she found herself thinking about how sexy Heidi looked and how she so badly wanted to kiss her. She then spent the night thinking about her attraction to Heidi and feeling guilty for this at the same time.

I explained to her that I didn't have a problem with her feelings at all and encouraged her not to feel guilty and if she wanted to, explore those feelings any way she wished. At first she was quite shocked, but I explained that I loved her unconditionally and if she wanted to have sex with someone else it was fine by me. She asked me how long I had felt this way and when I said "for quite some time", she told me she would need to think about it and hung up. I spent the night lying awake dreaming of Heidi fucking Angela and masturbating.

She called me the next day and explained that she had been thinking about it and decided that she would take me up on my offer but, only on the condition that I not sleep with other people as she could not handle it. I readily accepted, as I had no desire to sleep with anyone else. She then said she would be going out with Heidi that weekend and I was not to talk to her about it until she decided to tell me.

I spent the rest of the week masturbating at every opportunity.

When she finally called on Sunday night she new I was dying to find out what had happened but she made me wait for about 10 minutes before she said anything about Heidi. What she then told me blew my mind. She explained that Heidi had come over as usual, they had dinner and went out dancing. They had only been dancing for about 5 minutes when Angela started to flirt with Heidi, dancing close and brushing against her. Heidi reciprocated and in no time at all she said they were dancing face to face with Heidi's arms around her waist. Angela had tried not to look at Heidi's eyes until she was sure she wanted to go through with it. As I rubbed by 6 inch cock on the other end of the phone she went on.

"As soon as I felt Heidi's arms slide around my waist and her body press against mine I had to look up, when I looked in to her eyes I knew I would let her do as she pleased to me. At that moment I had never felt so much lust for one person in my whole life, I would have given anything just had to have her once."

That last comment touched a raw nerve, but I thought I had let her do it; I had to expect some damage to my ego.

"When she lent forward to kiss me I was in heaven, one of the sexiest people I had ever met wanted me the same way I wanted them. When her soft full lips touched mine my pussy began to tingle. We kissed and caressed like teenagers right there in the middle of the dance floor, not caring who saw or what they thought. We must have gone for 20 or 30 minutes when Heidi broke the kiss to tell me she was taking me home. I couldn't have agreed more and we almost ran to the taxi. As soon as we had told the driver where to go we were at it again. Heidi grabbed me and pulled me towards her, kissing me and forcing her hand up my shirt and under my bra. I knew the driver was watching, but I just didn't care. When we stopped at a set of lights we got cheers from a group of young boys in the lane next to us. I looked out at them but Heidi didn't even flinch, she had me pushed up against the door, t-shirt hiked up exposing my breasts which she had pulled out of my bra. As you know I would never even dream of doing something like that, yet here I was loving every second of it, and wanting her to do more. It felt so could to just let her take control."

Hearing my normally very conservative wife talk like this about how she had been treated by her friend had already made me spill my load. My prick quickly re-hardened in my hand as she went on. "As soon as we were out of the cab, we made straight for the house. Once inside the door Heidi pulled me close and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced, our tongues explored each others mouths as our hands explored each others bodies. It felt so different to be kissing another woman, so soft. Heidi and I slowly undressed each other, taking time to explore each others bodies. She slowly kissed her way down my body, making me feel hotter than any man I have ever been with".

"I begged her to take me to the bed room and she grunted in agreement, stopping to lead me by the hand to our bed room. As she directed me to lie down, I realised I wanted to feel her inside me so badly I thought I might go insane if I didn't. I pleaded with her to take me any way she pleased, but she only smiled. She started kissing my neck and by the time she worked her way down to my thighs, my pussy was wetter than it had ever been before. When I eventually felt her tongue caress my clit I exploded in the most powerful orgasm of my life, squirting my juices all over Heidi's face as I gripped her hair. As the muscle spasms and waves of pleasure subsided I looked down to see the face of my new lover covered in my juice. At first I was shocked, but she quickly explained to me that some women can squirt liquid just like a man when they orgasm. I didn't even know that I could squirt, but I realise now that I had never had a real orgasm until then".

That shook me; I thought I had been a good lover. She sensed my reaction and said that she had always been, up until now, happy with our sex life. Things would obviously be different now; I hadn't really expected it to go down like this.

"Baby, Heidi and I then spent the rest of weekend having the most amazing sex I could have ever imagined. She did things to me I thought I would never let anyone do. We bought each other to countless orgasms over the course of the last two days, I had never eaten pussy before but now I couldn't imagine not eating Heidi's pussy at every opportunity. I never realised I could be this physically attracted to anybody, let alone another woman. I still love you, and want us to stay together, but right now I'm only sexually attracted to Heidi. I hope you can understand, I don't want this to affect out marriage".

With that she hung up. I certainly had a lot to think about before my return home.

On the day I arrived home I found Angela just getting home from the gym, she looked amazing in her short black hot pants and boob tube. No sooner had we got to the front door when Heidi's car pulled up out front. Angela dropped her gym bag and ran over to Heidi's door; as soon as Heidi emerged she grabbed Angela around the waist and kissed her. Soon Angela was backed up against the car as they made out in front of the whole street. After about 5 minutes Heidi had finished groping Angela's breasts and they walked arm in arm into the house.

Once inside Heidi put Angela on the lounge room floor and ripped her hot pants off. Angela was begging Heidi to eat her pussy and she dove straight in. Angela began to scream as her new lover drove her to greater heights than I ever had. I watched in awe as Heidi slowly began to insert her whole hand into my wife's dripping pussy. My wife began to scream and thrash wildly as Heidi pushed in up to her slender wrist. Angela then grabbed Heidi's forearm and began to savagely thrust her lovers hand deeper inside her, it was the most brutal sex act I had ever witnessed and it was my wife performing it! Soon Angela began to scream and Heidi extracted her arm and quickly shoved three well lubed fingers up my wife's ass. I was in shock, three fingers, with no warm up. But then IT happened, Angela's pussy literally exploded as a huge torrent of fluid spurted out all over Heidi who had positioned herself right in front of Angela's stream. The spray down lasted for about 10 seconds all which Heidi spent trying to gulp down my wife's juices. Before my shattered wife could even stop shaking Heidi was smearing her now drenched body across my near naked wife and kissing her, forcing her own juices back inside her mouth. Watching this shocking display made me cum in my trousers.

When I returned to the lounge room, 10 minutes later, after having cleaned myself up I found Heidi now kneeling over Angela's mouth. Heidi had hold of Angela's hair and was brutally pulling up on it as she ground down on her lovers face. When Heidi had reached her climax she pulled Angela to her feet and led her into our bed room.

They both emerged from our bedroom about 2 hours later; Heidi looked stunning in a grey pant suit with black lace top and black heels. Angela on the other hand was in a black rubber swim suit with a steel zip that ran from her navel down between her legs and around to her bum. She had black elbow length rubber gloves and black knee high stiletto boots over fish net stockings. Her long blonde hair was in 2 plaited pig tails and she looked awesome.

"We're off to a club. Don't wait up" Heidi told me as she put a rubber dog collar and lead around my wife's throat and led her out to the car.

steviet
steviet
697 Followers