Heidi's Stud Farm

Story Info
Guy tries to work as a male whore.
1.7k words
3.89
42.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

I read in the newspaper that Heidi Fleiss, the fairly notorious Hollywood Madam, is starting a legal brothel in Nevada for women. That is, supplying males to women who will pay for sex. The reverse of most whore houses. She says she'll name it Heidi's Stud Farm. Well, what the heck, I truly enjoy using female bodies and I have a noticeable lack of scruples. Call girls can make really good money so maybe I can do all right as a call guy, a male whore, or whatever the right name is. Lord knows I can use the money.

It's surprisingly easy to contact Heidi. I google her on the Internet and then call on the phone. She makes an appointment for me to come in and audition. Yeah, audition. It seems weird but as I think of it, how do they hire whores? Someone must test them to make sure they can do it so I guess it makes sense that they need to test guys and see if they can do it. It's also interesting that making an appointment is handled with ease, no surprise, as if she's doing this a lot. I guess I'm not the only guy interested.

I drive to the address. It's an office building not a home. And not a brand new, high price one, either. I actually meet Heidi. She's a lot more attractive than she seems in the pictures. Thin. That Hollywood "you can't be too thin or too rich" thin, not starving kind of thin. Dressed well. A good looking face, nice smile, bright eyes. Seems to have a really nice butt on that slim body and better tits than fit the body. I think maybe she's had a little added there. Whatever, I'll be happy to audition. Fucking her will be a definite pleasure.

Well, she looks me over and I'm ready to strip but instead she sends me to another room. Maybe she's going to follow. She doesn't. There's an older woman sitting on the edge of a couch or day bed. Not bad looking. Dark hair with a fair amount of gray. Good body except she has maybe thirty pounds more than she should. Has on a dress. She looks at me as I come in.

"Close the door." I do. She reaches down and pulls up her skirt. Really pulls it up. She has no underwear on. I'm looking at a pussy with dark hair around it, up where two pudgy legs meet. "Make me cum with your mouth and fingers," she says. Shit, this isn't the audition I had in mind. But as I quickly think about it, this is probably the kind of woman that I'll end up servicing. The young, good looking ones don't need to pay for it. So I get down on my knees and crawl up between her legs and spread her open a little with my fingers and lean in and shove my tongue into her. She spreads her legs wide, giving me plenty of room. So I try and give her a really good eating out. I've certainly done it often before although never with someone that could be my mother. Heck, my grandmother. But, you know, it's just like eating any pussy. As I get busy on her clit she starts to make female noises and get wetter and pretty soon she cums. She's just as juicy as the young girls I've eaten and seems to love it just as much.

I sit back and look up at her. "Fuck me," she says. She slides back on the couch a little, turns sideways and keeps her legs spread. So I unzip, unfasten my belt, pull my trouser and boxers down a little to get my cock free, climb up on the couch between her legs and aim into her. She's already well lubricated so I slide right in. It's not the tightest pussy I've experienced but still, it's fucking. I mean my cock is grasped all around and gets a good massage as I push in and pull out. She never wraps her legs up around me but I can see by her face that she likes this. She pushes back a little with her hips. This is a tryout I realize so I don't want to cum too soon and if I can I want to wait until she cums. So I quit looking at her and begin thinking about my car and how I need some work done while I keep pushing into her faster and faster, trying to get her over the top. Well maybe it's because she's already cum once or maybe she's just easy, I don't know, but she does cum and I can feel her insides gripping my cock tighter and sort of flexing on me and I get my mind back on what I'm doing and after another half dozen plunges into her, I cum, too. I then pull out. I'm kneeling between her leg s, my cock all red and deflating now and she says, "Go into the next room." and points to a door.

I get myself tucked back in, zip up and go to the door and through it. This room looks a lot like the last except the woman is a bleached blond. She's naked. She has big tits that hang almost to her waist and between where her waist should be and her pussy area there are two rolls of fat. Her pubic hair is dark, doesn't match her head hair at all. She has on too much make-up.

'Hi, honey," she says, walking towards me. "Let me wash you off a little. If I have to take Mae's seconds at least I can get you clean and up again. Take off your pants." I get my pants off, my socks and shoes while I'm at it. My knit polo shirt is short enough that my cock and balls are all out in the open. She leads me to a sink against the wall. She uses her bare hands and a liquid soap dispenser and washes my balls and cock. She is sort of masturbating me as she does it. I rise a little from her actions but not fully erect. She grins at me, "I guess you need a little more help." She leads me back to the couch she was on and sits down with me facing her and pulls me to her and gets her mouth around my cock. "Umm" she's saying as she licks and sucks, taking about three-fourths of me into her mouth. I'm hard very quick. She keeps on sucking for another minute or so. "Boy, I really like that. You have a delicious cock." She then leans back, spreads her legs and says, "Lick me some to get me ready to take in that big cock of yours." So I do. After licking her vagina for a short time I move my lips up a little to suck on her clit and I can feel her getting wetter. "I'm only good for one orgasm," she says. "Climb up here and fuck me." So I climb onto the couch, get between her legs, aim into her and push my cock into her waiting pussy. It's not easy, she's fat. I think she's even older than the first lady. She's also even looser than the first one.

So I fuck her. I'm going to last a little longer this time but I start thinking about my car again. I mean, I don't want to think about this old lady I'm fucking or I'll lose my hard-on. She should really stay more covered up, her naked body isn't attractive at all. She's actually more into it than the last one, more active. Pushes back, bounces around a little, uses her legs to lift her butt and me. She has an orgasm. I can feel her inside clenching on me. I wonder if I'm done. "Fuck me," she says. "harder, faster." So I do and her insides seem to stay in orgasm, flexing around me until I finally cum again. She's smiling as I climb off and she turns to sit on the edge of the bed. "Clean yourself up and get dressed and go out that door," she says, pointing. It takes me a minute or so and I do what she says.

I'm in the reception area where I started. I'm the only one there. I just stand there and wait. Fairly soon, maybe two minutes, Heidi is back. "You did o.k.," she says. "You realize that most of your customers are going to be like the women you were just with. In fact, they probably will be customers. I promised them some action to get them here. And just like almost all guys want a blow job, your women are going to want you to eat them, lick them. And you can. You also have fairly good stamina. So, here's a simple little form. We just need your name and address and phone number and we'll get back to you as soon as we get some legal things resolved. You can move to Nevada can't you?"

"Yeah, sure." I take the form. "But what about money?" I ask. "What kind of money can I make?"

"I don't know. I've never done this. If things go as I think they will, you could have four or five clients a day at $250 each. We take forty per cent and you keep sixty. So maybe $600 a day times as many days as you work. Maybe three grand a week, twelve thousand a month, well over one hundred grand a year. Maybe." Then I'm getting pushed out the door. It's the standard "don't call us, we'll call you."

It's now been a while and no one has called. Maybe she's having more trouble getting her business open than she planned on. Well, at least some of her older lady friends and relatives got well shtupped by me and whatever other guys she's auditioned. I wonder if they're paying her something. Which makes me wonder, has she actually already started her business, here in L.A. instead of Nevada and is managing to get free male whores for her customers by doing this audition stuff?

ainu
ainu
269 Followers