Heir of Albretion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir do not worry I just have to show you the last days of Albretion and teach you how to use your magic independently"

"Wait wait wait... can you give me the cliff notes. I'm not a big fan of laying here paralyzed." He said sarcastically.

"Ummm are you sure, Albretion had a grand production of memories and images prepared!" Al said enthusiastically.

"Nope no thanks, like I said not a fan of being paralyzed."

"Ok if you say so Sir. Well where should I begin?... Ok the woman who gave you the box was Albretion's sister in-law Savina. She was jealous of her sister Tane and used illusionary magic to convince her sister that Albretion had died and the only way she could bring him back was by using black magic to resurrect him. Savina meant for her sister to use a little bit of black magic and she would stop her before she went too far. You need to know that a little bit of black magic every now and then isn't detrimental, all mages immerse a little bit into black magic, but Tane didn't just dip she plunged into it. Tane went to the extreme instantly and summoned the high level demon Strozupheatt. She signed a contract for her soul in exchange for another year with Albretion. Savina was completely unable to stop her. When Albretion returned he learned of what happened and summoned the demon to broker for Tane's soul but Strozupheatt would not give her soul up. Albretion left immediately going after the one magical power he never wanted: the seer ability. After he went to three different seers, he meditated in tower for a month before coming out. When he came out he banished Savina to the Earth Realm and spent the few months he had left with Tane. He killed himself the day after she was taken by the demon. The reason he killed himself was because he learned through the seer ability that the only way he was going to get her back was by committing genocide on an entire race and killing a few gods. At that point he would become strong enough to reach into hell and pull Tane out. He knew Tane wouldn't like that so he just enjoyed the time he had with her."

"Wow that's intense, still glad you gave me the cliff notes though. Are you going to let me up now?" Ryan asked

"There is one last thing you need to know and that is what magic you have and how to use it. He put four things into the amulet. Me an archive of all his knowledge, body modification and magical sight."

"Wait you said four, you only listed three."

"You're right but I'm not at liberty to tell you the last one, Albretions orders. So you pretty much know everything about the body modification. The magical sight will help you see magic but it will take you awhile before you can differentiate between the hues that magic gives off. I am an archive of all the things and people that Albretion came into connect with. Anything that has happened in the last century I won't know anything about. So on to using your magic, it is just willpower and practice. The more you use a magic the better you will get at it and the simpler the magic is the quicker you can use it."

"Ok that's pretty interesting, now let me up." Ryan demanded. He got up and stretched, getting feeling back to his limbs.

"So go ahead and try accessing your nanites."

"Ok here we go." Ryan could feel the magic in himself now that Al wasn't using it for him. He reached out to his nanites, so he could see what they saw. He immediately vomited.

"Sir I would not advise trying to use all the nanites you have." Al committed.

"I wish you would have told me that before I tried that." He said as he wiped his mouth. Thankfully the floor was hardwood. So he wiped up the mess and tried again. This time he reached out to a small group of nanites per woman. Mira was knocked out dick in hand, pants around her ankles. There were several tissues laying around.

{I might have to limit how much she's allowed to do that.} He thought to himself. His mother was taking a bath.

{Damn her soapy tits look delicious} He couldn't wait to have her begging for his cock. The mystery girl was also passed out with a wet puddle under her ass. His letter was lying beside her on the bed.

{Well I guess she really enjoyed herself earlier.} He chuckled. His aunt was laying on her bed, phone in hand, waiting for him to message her back.

{She's going to get a night she will never forget.} He wrote her back.

-Dear Terra, I'm pleased with your response to my request. I will expect you tied up and handcuffed by 9:15. Do not disappoint me by trying to negotiate agin. Unlock your front door. All I expect in response is a yes sir.

Luv Mr.R-

He watched her type into her phone and then start pulling rope and handcuffs out of the bags by her bed.

-Yes Sir

XOXO Terra-

He stopped watching and changed into a t-shirt and jeans. It would take him about half an hour to get there. When he got there he stood outside, giddy with anticipation.

"Here we go!" He said to himself as he opened her front door.

12