Heir of Albretion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok mom I'm all ears, you know you can tell me anything." He said trying to convey innocence.

"Well I... I don't know how to put this. I..." She stuttered through the words. Ryan could hear her thoughts going a million miles an hour and couldn't keep up with them.

"I want..."She tried again but stopped her head hanging low in embarrassment. Ryan reached out and raised her head. He stared into her eyes and saw all the conflicting emotions. He decided in that moment that he teased her enough. Plus he was so horny after spanking his Aunt, that he couldn't hold back anymore.

"I know what you are feeling and I would have been more direct but I've had so much fun teasing you." He said a mischievous grin splitting his face.

"What do you mean you know what I'm feeling?" She asked unable to admit anything unless she was sure they were talking about the same thing.

"I know you want me and that you're extremely horny. I want you to know I want you too." He told her as he scooted closer. She shuddered as he slid his arm around her back and pulled her closer.

"Are you sure, I'm just and old lady with lust for her own son." She said her voice shaky.

"Shut up you're hot and I want you too. I love the slight droop of your tits it just a sign that your mature. Plus the fact that its incest just makes it hotter" He said as he leaned forward kissing her on the lips. It was all the invitation Emily needed. Ryan was caught off guard as she jumped in his lap, aggressively shoving her tongue in his mouth. She was dry humping him and sucking on his lip. Holding his head possessively, as she gave him a passionate kiss that conveyed her lust for him. He pulled back and attacked her neck with kisses. She moaned as he kissed from below her ear down to her collar bone and back up the other side.

"Mom I really want you but I need one thing from you." He told. Emily was so horny he could have asked for anything.

"Anything Ryan." She said panting in his lap. He had to hold her back a little so she would concentrate on what he was saying. She kept grinding her hips in his lap.

"I need you to swear that you are mine from now on."

"Of course I'm yours. Please fuck me now I really want it." She said while rubbing his groin.

"No. I need you to understand this is serious, I need you to swear." He said as his eyes began to glow. Emily stared at him for a minute confused by his glowing eyes but she had given into her lust and she couldn't back out now.

"Why do you need me to swear?" She asked.

"Because this can't be a onetime thing. I can't be around you all the time and not want you. I've wanted to do this since high school and I couldn't live with only doing this only one time."

"Ok I swear myself to you Ryan." She said her cheeks reddening at his flattery. Then her eyes widened as she watched her skin glow and a feeling of peace washed over her. "What was that?" She asked. Ryan had both hands on the hem of her dress.

"Well I could stop and explain everything or I could take this dress off you and you can take off that bra off. Your chose." He said stopping his progress with her dress at her hips. She smiled and lifted her arms, he took the hint and pulled it off her. She reached behind herself and unclasped the bra. She used her other hand to keep it from falling off though.

"Are you sure you wanna see these, they are a little droopy." She asked a little embarrassment returning. Ryan reached forward and ripped the bra from her. He just sat there staring at the tits he had jerked off to so many times. They were definitely Double D's and looked even better close up. The slight droop gave them a sexy teardrop look and he could tell that she still suntanned topless.

"Is this what you want Ryan? To play with mommy's big tits?" She asked coyly gaining her confidence after feeling his cock twitch under her.

"Hmmm... Something is wrong." He said not taking his eyes off her tits.

"What?!" She said covering back up again. Ryan grabbed her wrist and put her hands behind her on his knees. Which caused her tits to stick out and slightly up, as if they presenting themselves for his inspection.

"Keep your hands there." He told her. Then continued what his train of thought. "Yep there is definitely something wrong with these." Emily started to lift her hands again.

"Keep your hands on my knees! I will not tell you again young lady! I will be very disappointed in you if you don't listen" He said forcefully fixing her in a serious glare. Her hands immediately returned back to his knees.

{Oh fuck just like his father.} She thought, growing aroused as he talked to her like he was her father.

"Now as I was about to say before you interrupted me young lady. There is something wrong with your tits. These little nipples and areola need to bigger in proportion to your big tits." He told her. As he leaned forward his eyes began to glow and he cupped her tits. He reached for his magic and sent it through himself to her. She let out a content sigh as he finally gripped her tits and then moaned as he blew on her nipple. Her eyes widened as she watched her pink nipples doubled in size and her light pink areola go from the size of a peperoni to a soda can.

"That's better." He said as he looked up at her. He maintained eye contact as he hungrily sucked her left nipple into her mouth and squeezed the right one.

"Oh fuck, yes suck on mommy's tits! Fuck yes!!" She moaned grinding into his crotch again. Her tits were a lot more sensitive than they had ever been. She could feel his tongue swirling around her nipple over and over again. He would suck on her nipple and then bite and pull on it till right before it became painful and then he would switch. She could feel herself getting closer and to closer to coming.

"What did you do to me? Oh shit you're going to make mommy cum just from playing with her tits!" She moaned her grinding in his lap becoming more sporadic. He could feel Emily's wet pussy soaking the crotch of his pants. What she was saying was so erotic and naughty, his cock was so hard. He couldn't take it anymore and began taking his pants off. Emily whined at the loss of his attention on her tits but when she noticed him pulling his pants, she lifted herself up a little to help him. When his pants were around his shins he looked up to see his mother staring down at his cock.

"Is it as big as you remember?" He asked coyly. She blushed at the memory of being caught watching him have sex with Mira.

"Bigger." She said as she wrapped her hands around his cock, giving it a stroke and Ryan moaned. She felt his hands on her ass pulling her pussy closer to his cock.

"No more foreplay, I can't take it anymore, ride my cock." He told her. She reached down, pulling her panties to the side and rubbing his cock along her pussy lips to moisten it.

"Tsk Tsk. Where are those manners I taught you? Ask nicely." She told him while resisting him pulling her onto his cock. He could have easily overpowered her, but he decided to play along.

"Please mommy ride my cock and put those big sexy tits in my face."

"That's a good boy." She said and then lowered herself onto him. Both their heads tilted back and they moaned together as Emily's warm pussy enveloped Ryan's throbbing cock. Her velvety insides were gripping him hungrily, as she slid down his shaft. He knew he wouldn't last long, the sight of his mother wantonly enjoying their incestuous connection was almost too much. She bottomed out and sat there shivering as a small orgasm tingled through her.

{Oh fuck I came a little just from putting it in} Ryan leaned forward pulling her nipple back into his mouth lightly biting it.

"Harder you motherfucker! Bite them harder!" She ordered him while possessively grabbing the back of his head and pulling him into her sensitive tit. He couldn't help but chuckle at her use of motherfucker, but he obliged her request and aggressively mauled her tits with his mouth and hands. She was slowly grinding her pussy on Ryan's cock, getting used to his engorged man meat. The way the tip of his cock was tapping the entrance to her womb was turning her on so much, she had never been so full. Ryan reached down and gripped Emily's ass, lifting and dropping her on his cock. Emily got the hint and began sliding up and down his cock, slowly gaining speed and strength.

"Oh fuck unnh... you like that don't you? unnh... Your own mother unnh...riding your fat cock uuuh... while you suck on her bit tits?" She huskily asked him. Ryan couldn't think of anything to say so he raised his head, her tit still in his mouth and nodded. Her erotic talk bringing him closer and closer to a major orgasm. Emily felt her sons cock grow bigger inside her as she brought herself toward a colossal orgasm. Her movements becoming more erratic as she came closer to cumming. The sound of their flesh slapping ringed out in the living room.

"Are you going to cum inside mommy? Are you going to fill me with cum?" She asked panting. Ryan felt his balls tighten in anticipation of cumming into her velvet box.

"I'm so close please fill me with your naughty incestuous cum!" Ryan couldn't take anymore of her erotic talk and sucked as hard as he could on her rock hard nipples as he began filling her with cum. Her final modification kicked in at that moment and Ryan was awarded for his rough sucking with sweet breast milk.

"What the fuck!" Emily whispered at the sensation of lactating. The feeling of Ryan's hot cum splashing into her cervix and her large tits lactating sent her over the edge. She began cumming, her hungry pussy milking Ryan's cock of cum while he milked her tits. The sat there moaning for a full minute as they filled each other's hungry orifices with warm white liquid. Ryan quit sucking as his orgasm finally ebbed. As she came down her orgasmic bliss she released her tight grip on the back of his head hoping she didn't hurt him. She grasped her tits and raised them to look at the beads of milk on the tip. She eyed Ryan suspiciously, before leaning forward and giving it a light experimental lick. A look of surprise crossed her face as she tasted her own sweet breast milk. Ryan chuckled at her.

"I could explain but I'm not done with you." He punctuated his point by flexing his still hard cock inside her velvet cave. She gasped as she realized he was still hard and the look of animalistic hunger was the best answer she could give.

"Did mommy like being filled with her sons warm cum?"

"Yes." She said breathily. Ryan pulled her off and she grunted in dissent at the feeling of emptiness.

"I'll meet you in your room in a minute, after I text a friend." He told her as he gave her ass a light slap to get her moving.

"Please hurry son I want that magnificent cock back inside me as soon as possible." She said as she walked out, her hips swaying seductively for his benefit. He chuckled as he texted his aunty under his alias, setting his final plan to get his Aunt in motion.

12