Heir of Frankenstein and Wolf Man Ch. 01

Story Info
A wolf man seeks a cure from Anne Frankenstein.
3.4k words
5
5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank013
frank013
12 Followers

"It is a lovely night," Harold Talbot said as he rested his head on a folded blanket. The full moon in the clear sky lit the world. The weather was warm, the grass beneath him was soft, and Gwendolyn lay beside him. All was right with the world.

Harold was a barrister and despite the jokes enjoyed his job. Large framed and large handed with gentle brown eyes that prevented anyone from actually fearing him. Someday soon he would make partner in the firm then perhaps become a high court judge. Perhaps with enough time Harold Talbot would represent Cardiff in the House of Commons.

But tonight he was with Gwen and everything was perfect.

Turning his head Harold found her staring at him. Her blue eyes seemed to drill down into his soul. Gwen's long golden hair was braided and pinned under her hat. Propped up on one elbow the moonlight threw her hourglass waist into sharp relief.

"Yes, a lovely night." He repeated.

Silently Gwen reached out and opened his collar. One by one her trim fingers opened the buttons of his shirt displaying Harold's unmarked chest. Rolling over she straddled him and flicked her soft tongue over his nipples.

"Darling." He reached up and pulled the pins from her air. The hat tumbled to the ground with a wave of blonde hair following.

Gwen lifted her head from him. Her hands parted the buttons of her dress. Gently opening it to reveal the garments beneath. Harold thought it looked like a rose opening. As she reduced herself to wearing bra and panties.

Harold sat up and with both hands untied her panties. Gwen stood and let him slid the garment down her legs. In the moonlight he stared at the soft blonde hair around her sex. Reaching down she ran a finger over herself.

Lust welled up in Harold. He grabbed Gwen's waist and threw her to the ground. Crawling onto his belly he buried his face in her pussy. Fierce short licks at her sex. Forcing himself forward as if he could crawl inside her. His hands moved down his body fighting and clawing that the buttons of his trousers. Popping them loose into the bracken.

Harold kicked off his trousers letting his cock stand free and erect in the night air. Eight straight inches of throbbing eager flesh. He stood and pointed it at Gwen like a wand.

She sat up bringing her lips level with him. Not thinking his hands wrapped around the back of her head. Harold thrust forward burying the whole of his cock in her mouth with one stroke. She gagged deep in her throat. He didn't hear it as he pulled his cock back and pounded in and out her mouth. Each thrust more desperate than the last.

Almost enraged Harold pulled out. Gwen stared at him with eyes he didn't bother to read. Drool spilled from her lips. Breathing heavily she laid back as if knowing what came next.

Harold took the invitation. Grabbing her legs he hoisted them and impaled her on his length with one swift stroke. Gwendolyn Lloyd was tight and wet around his cock. For a moment he was still. Then this tightness was not enough. Slowly he began to thrust and pull back, thrust and pull back. He held her legs and rocked his hips. Beneath him Gwen let out a low sound that might have been a moan.

Harold knew something was wrong. But the feeling of wrongness was stamped down by the hunger. The need to have her drove him forward. In a frenzy he fucked her for minutes, hours, days. He didn't know. All Harold knew was that he had to keep going.

Like an electric shock he spasmed inside her. Harold felt his seed flood her. Suddenly tired he dropped her legs and laid on top of her. Gwen's breasts smashed against his chest. She looked up at him with a certain satisfaction.

Without warning a fit wracked Harold's body. Gwen's eyes filled with fear. Harold looked down at hands covered with thick gray hair. He tried to shout a warning, but only a growl passed his lips. In his mouth unfamiliar teeth ended in points.

Gwen tried to pull away. Harold's body, no longer under his control, pressed her down. Forcing her shoulders into the sod. Filled with savage hunger his jaws closed around her throat.

Beneath him Gwen cried out.

Harold woke up shivering and ashamed. Around him the wagon gently swayed. Hanging pots and pans bumped against the wooden walls. The window in the rear door was open let in a few rays of the setting sun.

"A dream," Harold told himself. "Only a dream. It never happened like that. Nothing ever happened like that."

He'd left Wales before anything like that could happen. The wolf had attacked him and then he'd fled. Run from Cardiff and his future and the lovely Gwendolyn Lloyd. Run before he could hurt anyone or end up in her father's asylum.

Feeling suddenly constrained Harold pushed the blankets away and put on his boots. It was an easy business unlatching the door and hopping out of the wagon. Latching the door he jogged to catch up to the horses.

"You had a nightmare," Maleva said from the driver's bench. The top of her head was covered with a yellow bandana that did nothing to conceal the curly brown hair that hung to her mid-back. She was slim legged, slim armed, and her bodice strained against her breasts. Harold would have thought Maleva Demeter to be a dancer instead of a cunning woman.

Harold joined her on the bench. "Did your gypsy intuition tell you?"

She smiled at him. "You screamed."

"Sorry."

"It is alright." Maleva rested one hand on his. "It was good that you slept at all."

"Do you want me to take the reins for a bit, Maleva? Let you have a nap."

"No, we'll reach the village in a kilometer or two and then roads the castle. Not a good time for a nap."

"Frankenstein," Harold said the name as he looked out at the village skyline. There was one building in the village more than three stories tall and that one looked like the contractor had lost his level. A train was stopped at the station, smoking and eager. Beyond the village up on the hill was the castle with one lonely tower. "They say the Frankensteins are scientists of wide experience."

"They say the Frankensteins are mad." Maleva corrected him. "There are many reasons no camp of travelers tries to stay in Frankenstein."

"The monster?"

"And the burgomeister. He places taxes on us and arrests one from every band that camps here. Usually for crimes committed before they arrived."

Harold nodded. "Well he can't touth us at the castle. I hope Dr. Frankenstein can devise a cure."

"Oh Harold, I pray that Dr. Frankenstein's cure will not be worse than your curse."

"It can't be."

As they drove through the village Harold saw why proof of Maleva's words about Frankenstein village. The villagers who looked at the wagon did it with hard stares. Everyone else made it a point not to look at them at all. A motor truck took special care to rev its engine as the horses passed. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding when they crossed the bridge out of the village.

The road to the castle was full of turns and switchbacks. But the main gate to the courtyard was open and showed no signs of recent closure. As they came inside he caught a glimpse into the stable where a shiny black automobile sat with one engine cover open.

Harold's heart raced as he leapt from the bench. Maleva barely had time to bring the horses to a stop. More cautiously she followed him to the doors. Massive slabs of oak with heavy iron knockers.

Harold grasped one of the rings and pulled it back. Maleva grabbed his wrist. He stopped and followed her gaze to a tasteful plaque beside the door and the button below it.

"You're eager," Maleva took the door knocker and gently rested it against the door.

Harold sighed. "Too eager?"

"I don't want you to be disappointed if this fails. There is still hope for you."

"I know, but I want my life back." Harold pressed the button.

Some moments later the door was opened by a middle aged man in a black suit. He was trim and fit under his clothes. His round face was topped with graying hair and centered by a sharp nose.

"May I assist you?" asked the man.

"Please tell Dr. Frankenstein that Harold Talbot of Cardiff and Maleva Demeter are here to see him," said Harold.

"Is the doctor expecting you?"

"I wrote in advance."

The butler shook his head. "That doctor is poor at keeping up with correspondence, but you had best come in."

"What is your name?" asked Maleva.

"Ygor. Please walk this way." With that Ygor stepped aside, shut the door behind them, and marched down the entry hall with a slight limp. He noticed Maleva watching him. "I attempted an athletic feat that was easy when I was a younger man. My knee is no longer young, but the doctor put a brace on it and said I should be at my best in a week."

"Good."

"I will leave you here and alert the doctor," announced Ygor.

A low sofa sat in front of a cold fireplace. There were high backed chairs flanking the sofa. From above the fireplace the portrait of a young black haired man with one hand on a skull and the other holding a book stared at them. Sconces fitted with light bulbs cast a yellow light on the room.

"Cheerful looking sort." Harold pointed at the picture. "Says here Dr. Henry Frankenstein."

Maleva shook her head. "He looks more like a sorcerer than a doctor."

"He does with the skull and the book."

"Yet he was a scientist," said an alto from a doorway. Harold and Maleva turned to regard the speaker. She was the tallest woman they had ever met and the frizzy white hair atop her head made her taller still. Her skin was the palest Harold had ever seen, yet it seemed to glow. She wore tan slacks and thin slippers under a buttoned up lab coat that did little to hide the shape of her body or the size of breasts. "My name is Lilith, I am Dr. Frankenstein's companion."

Maleva watched the implication of "companion" sail over Harold's head before asking, "Will the doctor be able to see us?"

"Oh yes." Lilith's smile betrayed a deep amusement. She carefully sat in a chair. "The doctor was taking exercise and needs to freshen up. Can I ring Inga to bring you anything?"

"A cup of tea?" suggested Harold.

"You have the doctor's habits." Lilith lifted the bell. From another door pert breasted middle aged woman with honey colored hair appeared. "Inga, please be a dear and bring two cups of tea. Oh and my usual with another glass for our lady guest."

"Of course," Inga replied before going on her way.

From the direction of Lilith's arrival came the sound of running. Through the door came a flushed woman in her mid-twenties. Her lab coat hung open over a hastily buttoned dress. Her red hair was cut in a bob that framed a sharp eyed face. The woman's athletic body and small breasts matched matched Harold's conception of a flapper girl. She pulled herself up with a regal bearing and declared, "I am Dr. Frankenstein."

Harold stopped himself from staring. "You are Dr. Frankenstein?"

"Are you Harold Talbot or is she?" The doctor pointed at Maleva. "I am Doctor Anne Frankenstein, daughter of Dr. Wulf Frankenstein, grand-daughter of Dr. Henry Frankenstein. If you would rather consult with them you may visit New York or a medium."

Maleva smiled. "I apologize. I think Harold built an image in his mind of his heroic rescuer."

Anne's gaze warmed when it fell on Maleva. "I suppose so. But I am Dr. Frankenstein and you are?"

"I am Maleva Demeter. Mr Talbot is my friend."

"I see." Dr. Frankenstein arranged herself in the chair opposite Lilith. "Now Mr. Talbot tell me about your condition. Know that nothing you say will be considered outlandish in this house. Difficult to explain perhaps, but science is a tool for the discovery of explanations.

"And the awakening of wonders." Her gaze strayed to Lilith.

Harold poured out his story. He spoke of how he was attacked while on a walking holiday. The way the pentacle formed on his chest. Dreaming about a murder and then reading it in the morning paper. The loss of control over himself in the light of the full moon. Fleeing from Cardiff. Finding Maleva and her band of travelers. All of the lengths Maleva went to to keep him contained on nights of the full moon. He spoke until the teapot was empty.

"Interesting," Anne Frankenstein leaned back. "It sounds like a drastic change in brain chemistry brought on by exposure to the sight of a full moon."

Maleva put down her glass of port. "But his body changes too. I have seen it."

"How drastically? If you looked only at Harold's shadow would you think him human?"

"From his shadow, but his face is not human at all."

"I believe there was a strange English case where physical changes accompanied mental ones," added Lilith. "It was in your grandfather's library."

"Then we have a starting place." Harold's face glowed. "You can cure me."

Anne shook her head. "I can study your illness. I can attempt to cure you. I may help you control your condition. But I am no psychologist or priest. In this house only the root physical cause can be addressed."

"Of course. Of course. But there is hope."

"There is hope."

"That is something," said Maleva with a nod.

Lilith glanced at the mantle clock. "Perhaps it is time for our guests to go to bed. They had a long day traveling."

"We can sleep in the wagon," start Maleva.

Lilith cut her off. "You are our guests. I'm sure Ygor and Inga have prepared rooms while we were talking."

"I don't want to impose."

Anne shook her head. "Lilith, is a better hostess than I and my equal in stubbornness. If she wants you to stay in the castle then you'll never talk her out of it.

Harold stood. "Then I had best see to the horses and get the bags."

"Knock on the kitchen door and ask Ygor to help you," Anne added.

"And we will see Maleva to her room." Finished Lilith.

Together the women went upstairs. Lilith opened a door into a largish bedroom. In the center was a four poster bed. A oil lamp burned on top of the dressing table. In one corner was a large wardrobe. Soft carpet covered the brick floor.

"We haven't electrified all of the rooms in the castle yet," explained Anne. "But the bath at the end of the hall has running hot and cold water."

"Thank you," Maleva ran a hand over the dark wood of the bed posts. "This might be the finest room I've stayed in."

Lilith shut the door. "You love him don't you?"

"She does?" Anne's voice was shocked.

"I suppose I do," Maleva admitted. She sat on the bed. "But he loves the girl he left behind and when he finds his cure I will be nothing to him."

"I am sorry," Lilith sat next to her. "That must be a lonely way to live."

"It can be."

Lilith put a finger under Maleva's chin. The tall woman was stronger than Maleva expected. Leaning down Lilith kissed her gently on the lips. It was cool kiss, but not unwelcome. When it ended Malea leaned up and kissed her back.

Without thinking the traveler woman cupped Lilith's nearest breast in one hand. Squeezing she found no bra under the lab coat. Only a nipple that had already hardened.

"Ahem," Dr. Frankenstein's voice was in Maleva's ear. She turned from Lilith only to find the doctor's lips pressing against hers. A warmer harder fiercer kiss.

Leaning down Lilith whispered in the traveler's ear, "In this house we believe in passion, not force."

Maleva replied with her hands. One hand grabbed the back of Anne Frankenstein's head and pushed the kiss deeper. The other hand grabbed at the buttons of Lilith's coat. Tugging and fumbling until it fell open exposing Lilith's naked torso and breasts. Maleva fingertips skipped over the long lines of scars on the reanimated woman's chest.

Lilith's long fingers pulled up Maleva's skirt. Dr. Frankenstein broke the kiss. Her own eager hands untying Maleva's bodice. Turning her head Maleva sucked at Lilith's right nipple. The taller woman let out a delighted coo. Maleva let out a groan when Lilith's cool fingers found her panties and slid inside. Then the traveler gasped as one finger slipped inside her sex.

Dr. Frankenstein pulled Maleva's blouse off over her head. The traveler's breasts bounced free and succulent. They were the size of grapefruit and the sight of them made the doctor's mouth water. The doctor ran her tongue over one of the rosy nipples. Then she began to flick her tongue at it like a snake.

Lilith's fingers had not been idle. A second digit followed the first into Maleva's wet pussy. They rocked back and forth making the young woman twitch with pleasure.

Maleva rode on a wave of excitement. It had been too long since anyone else had touched her. Now two women at once. Two beautiful women. Two intelligent women. The pair focusing all of their attention on her. It was too much.

"Please," she gasped. Not knowing what she was begging for. "Please."

Anne laughed. "We will."

"Just lie back." Lilith pulled her fingers from Maleva and sucked the juice off her fingers. Her other hand laid on the woman's chest and pushed her down onto the bed.

Dr. Frankenstein gathered her skirts and straddled Maleva's face. She watched Lilith pull the girl's panties off with loving eyes. Lilith smiled at the doctor. Anne's view was excellent as Lilith sucked her own finger before pushing it slowly and unstoppably into Maleva's asshole. The doctor felt Maleva freeze beneath her.

"Come now, you know what at to," said Anne. She lowered her pussy to Maleva's mouth.

Cautiously Malevea probed at the doctor's sex with her tongue. Long licks up and down the folds. With one hand the doctor pulled her lips apart. Now Malevea replaced caution with vigor swirling her tongue, grasping with her lips,and breathing hard into the other woman.

Lilith had begun to slid her finger in and out of Maleva's anus. Not deep strokes, only to the second knuckle. But has one hand worked she brought her own mouth to Maleva's pussy. Cool lips gently kissed warm ones. Satisfied that Maleva was enjoying herself the reanimated woman leaned into her pussy and brought many tricks to bear. Teeth, tongue, and lips all proding, lapping, and teasing.

Maleva shook has the orgasm passed through her. She thrashed and bucked. The wave of pleasure pounding through her senses.

The feel of Maleva cumming pushed Anne over the edge. The doctor let out a bark of pleasure and tumbled forward. She caught herself on her hands. Finding herself face to face with Lilith the doctor stole a kiss.

"Would you like a taste dear?" Lilith indicated Maleva's pussy. Her finger continued to piston in and out of Maleva's tight asshole.

"I would." Anne leaned further forward and licked at the traveler's clitrous.

Maleva floated on a sea of pleasure. The orgasm had receded. But the finger in her ass and lips on her clit were building another already. Then Lilith slid two fingers into her pussy as the doctor sucked at it. The cool fingers rocked in and out with a hooking motion. Maleva let out a squeal as a smaller orgasm crested.

Slowly Lilith withdrew her fingers from both holes. She gave Maleva's pussy a swift good night peck. Anne's kiss was slightly longer. Lilith helped the doctor to her feet.

Part of Maleva wondered what Harold would have thought. To see her taken by a scientist and an Amazon. Would he have been sickened? Excited? Eager to replace Lilith's fingers with his cock or Lilith's mouth with his own.

"Now we had best get our rest," announced Dr. Frankenstein. "Tomorrow will be the first of many busy days ahead."

frank013
frank013
12 Followers