Heir of Frankenstein and Wolf Man Ch. 03

Story Info
A wolf man is tamed and so is Gwen.
3.5k words
4.4
4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank013
frank013
12 Followers

"Ygor! Inga! I need you now!" Dr. Anne Frankenstein shouted down the servants' hall. Her voice carried urgency.

"Yes. Yes doctor," Ygor muttered as he stumbled through his door. The butler was pulling a dressing gown over his naked body.

Further down the hall Inga appeared in a set of men's pajama pants and a bra. "Doctor, what is it?"

"Harold has been released. Come with me," ordered Anne. "No time to dress."

"Not Harold," Maleva said from behind the doctor. "The wolf man."

Inga paled.

Ygor nodded. "We will bolt all the doors and shutters."

"Later." Anne looked relieved to be dealing with competence. She led the half-dressed servants down the hall. "Maleva, Lilith, and I will retrieve Mr. Talbot. You two have other duties."

"Is that safe?" asked Inga.

"I am certain we can collect Mr. Talbot without harming him." Dr. Frankenstein smiled. "Lilith can easily match his speed and strength. Which if the plan works will not be a factor."

Ygor look doubtful. "And what are we to do here?"

Dr. Frankenstein stopped outside Gwen's room. "That idiotic Lloyd woman drank a large dose of the cure. Suppressed elements of her personality are controlling her."

"You mean she's polite?" Inga smirked.

"That too. But I need you two to provide excitement to this new personality. The more excited she becomes the sooner she will return to herself."

"Do we want her to?"

Anne shrugged in a way that suggested she lacked any warmth for the woman. "It will prevent questions later."

With that Maleva opened the door to Gwen's room. To Ygor and Inga's surprise the blonde lay across the bed in an open robe. Furiously she pumped three fingers of one hand in and out of her pussy. The thumb of her other hand worked her clitoris. As they watched she let loose a jip. Gwen settled for a moment.

Then she resumed pleasuring herself.

Maleva blushed. "I told her to go fuck herself."

"I trust the two of you can keep her new personality occupied," Dr. Frankenstein raised an eyebrow at the hungry expressions on the servant's faces.

"I think we can," agreed Ygor.

Inga smiled wickedly. "Certainly doctor."

"Good. I left some petroleum jelly just in case. Let's go Maleva." With that Dr. Frankenstein and Maleva took off down the hall.

When they were gone Inga reached into Ygor's robe and gave his cock a squeeze. "I think that bitch needs a bone."

"Is that all she needs Rosebud?" Asked Ygor with a laugh.

"Not at all." Inga turned her attention to the masturbating woman. "Stop that."

Gwen's hand slowed and stopped. She looked at Ygor and Inga in confusion. "Do you know who I am?"

Inga's smile widened. "Do you know who you are? Tell me who you are?"

"Gwendolyn Lloyd from Cardiff."

"And what are you, Gwendolyn Lloyd from Cardiff?"

She hesitated. "A doctor's daughter? A woman of means? Well-traveled?"

"Ill mannered," supplied Ygor as he shut the door.

"You are a bitch," finished Inga. She snapped her fingers and pointed to a spot on the rug. "Kneel here."

Gwendolyn obeyed. It didn't occur to her not to. From the floor she gazed up at the servants with her mouth half open.

Ygor asked, "What are you Miss Lloyd?"

"A bitch."

"And tonight you're our bitch," Inga said. "Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"How many men have you fucked?"

"Twenty."

"Have you ever fucked a woman?"

"At school."

"Have you ever been fucked by a woman?"

"At school."

"How many people have you ever fucked at one time?"

"Three."

Ygor shook his head. "My you do have an active social life."

Inga nodded. "Tell us your fantasy."

Gwen paused. Not in hesitation, but perhaps in contemplation. "To be taken to the servants' wing and made to fuck them. To fuck all of them from the footman and the scullery maid to the butler and the housekeeper. To be made to serve them and fuck them every night."

"You are in luck, Miss Lloyd." Ygor opened his robe revealing a half hard cock.

Inga pulled off her pajama pants. Running a finger across her pussy she found it already wet. "You are a lucky bitch. Do you know what Ygor and I are?"

Gwen nodded. "Servants."

Inga smiled and cupped Gwen's chin. "That's right bitch. We're servants and tonight you are our toy."

"I am?"

"You are." Inga put a hand on Ygor's cock and led it to Gwen's lips. The younger woman opened her mouth and the housekeeper pressed on Ygor's ass to force him inside of her. Not finding any resistance Ygor keep pushing until he hit the back of her throat. Then he started to slowly pull himself halfway out before pushing back again. Gwen knelt unmoving as the butler fucked her mouth. Little gags and moans escaped her lips. Grabbing the back of Gwen's head Inga pushed until Ygor's balls touched the younger woman's lips. The housekeeper held her in place and listened to Gwen gag.

Then the hand was gone. Ygor pulled back and let Gwen drool and spit on the pink carpet as she fought for breath. While Gwen choked Inga laid on the bed and spread her legs. Ygor laid down next to her.

"You're not done yet. Get over here and show me what you can do with your mouth," order Inga. Nodding Gwen climbed onto the bed and lowered her mouth to Inga's hot cunt. The housekeeper grabbed Gwen's hair and pushed down. "Not there bitch. You don't get that. Lower."

Without pausing Gwen buried her face in Inga's asshole. She probed and licked the outer ring of the housekeeper's anus. Inga squirmed in pleasure at the sensations and her own dominance. With one hand she pushed Gwen deeper into her now well tongued hole.

Next to them Ygor picked up the jar of petroleum jelly. He rubbed a handful across his rock hard cock. Ygor and Inga shared a look. He climbed up behind Gwen. The young woman stiffened as he began feeding his penis into her asshole.

"Who told you to stop bitch?" Inga pushed Gwen's face back into position where the woman resumed lapping. "How tight is her ass, Ygor?"

With gentle pressure but unyielding pressure he forced all seven inches inside her. "Very tight, but she's taking it well."

Inga raised an eyebrow. "Our bitch has been fucked in the ass before. Is that right Miss Lloyd?"

Gwen stopped to answer. "Yes."

"You like getting fucked in ass?"

"Yes."

"Then you are a lucky bitch."

After a minute or so Ygor started to rock himself gently in her ass. Opening it bit by bit. The pleasure and pain broke over Gwen. She gasped. "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm a lucky bitch."

Ygor continued to fuck Gwen's ass. Each stroke gaining power. He watched Inga keep one hand on Gwen's head while the other worked her own cunt. Inga him directly in the eyes as she came.

"Fuck," moaned Inga.

With her climax Ygor started to slow his strokes. To Gwen's confusion he pulled out of her entirely. Finally Inga pushed her head away.

"Clean that filthy cock with your mouth," Inga ordered.

Gwen turned and swallowed all of Ygor in one try. The jelly didn't taste of anything, but the smell of her own body was strong. Pulling herself away she began to lap at the length of Ygor's cock with long strokes of her tongue.

Letting out a groan Ygor grabbed his cock in one hand. He yanked it a few times. Semen blasted across Gwen's face. Running down her forehead and cheeks. Gwen reached up to wipe away the mask of cum.

"Keep it on," said Ygor. Gwen stopped.

Inga nodded. "Ygor, be a dear and fetch my toy while our bitch brings us each a brandy."

"Yes, Rosebud," said Ygor. He climbed off the bed and kissed the housekeeper a deeply before leaving.

Gwen stood on shaky legs. The cool air in the hallway raised goosebumps across her naked skin. She climbed down the stairs to the lounge feeling good and right. She was fetching drinks and to Gwen that was what she should do. Because the servants told her to do it. Pouring the drinks Gwendolyn Lloyd realized that she had felt odd before. It had been hard to disobey, but once the cum hit her face it wasn't.

She could turn around right now and yell at the servants.

Or she could pour three brandies and see what else Inga and Ygor had in store for their bitch.

Gwen poured three brandies and carried them up to the room on a tray.

Ygor sat on the bed. Inga was between his legs sucking the butler back to full hardness.

"Oh good." Inga wiped her mouth and stood. Gwen stared at the harness the housekeeper was wearing. An eight inch fake cock stood out from the housekeeper's pelvis. "It is time for our cum faced little bitch to take it at both ends."

Gwen smiled, put the drinks tray down, and climbed between the servants.

Ygor slid his cock through her semen stained lips. Inga forced her way into Gwen's well lubed cunt.

All was right with her world.

Maleva gazed in horror at the moon. Full and round and bright and threatening. Somewhere in these hills the wolf man roamed. A force of death on two legs. With Harold trapped somewhere inside of it.

Dr. Frankenstein and Lilith had lead the traveler to the top of a tall hill. Behind her stood the warped and rotted remains of a windmill. Around her was a blasted landscape of rocks. Not a pleasant sight, but one full of places of Lilith and the doctor to hide.

Maleva laid out her blanket and prepared herself. She had the fiddle to lure the beast with music. Her panties were back at the castle in case Maleva needed more to excite the wolf man's interest. Most importantly, and unknown to the others, a two shot derringer loaded with silver bullets was in her pocket.

It was said that a wolf man could only find death when shot through the heart with a silver bullet by someone who loved them. Maleva hoped she loved Harold enough to set him free.

Maleva began to play as loud as she could. It was a lullaby and not meant for this volume, but her long fingers danced across the instrument making every note clear and perfect. She played as if a life depended upon it.

In the distance a wolf howled.

Maleva played as if a life depended on it.

The wolf howled again, closer now.

She played softer now. Her eyes darted around looking for a sign of the wolf man. There was his hairy face creeping along the rocks at the edge of her vision. Not close enough and staying away.

Cautiously Maleva put down the violin. She watched the hairy face as she pulled up her skirt with one hand. Reaching down the traveler ran her hand over the lips of her pussy. Up and down, slipping in a finger and then pulling it out. Maleva felt the three sets of eyes on her and decided to make it a show.

First she lay down on a blanket and spread her legs, exposing her herself to the cool night air. Then slowly she slipped two fingers into herself. With deliberation Maleva pumped those fingers in and out of her warm pussy. The traveling woman's other hand grabbed at her breast, tweaking the nipple through layers of cloth.

Savoring the attention Maleva pulled her fingers from her pussy. She slid them to her lips sucking each one individually. Exaggerated moans came from Maleva as she consumed her own juices.

Removing the hand from her breast she reached down and spread her pussy lips wide. Wet pinkness shown in the moonlight. She put first one, then two, and finally three fingers inside herself. A thrill of pleasure passed through her. Not just the sensation of fucking herself with three fingers, but the feel of observation. It always excited her when the wolf man watched, but now he wasn't caged and wasn't alone.

Maleva's back arched and a cry escaped her lips as she pounded her cunt with all three fingers. Shifting she moved her free hand to manipulate her clit. Her hips began to buck and shake.

The traveling woman redoubled her efforts. With a soft cry and a tremor Maleva came. She rolled onto her back and shut her eyes.

In the night there was a howl.

Maleva opened her eyes.

The wolf man loomed over her. All hair and teeth and massive throbbing erect cock. Maleva fumbled for the gun with her slick hand.

Running footsteps came from the right. Maleva and the wolf man turned toward the source. Lilith's slender body collided with the wolf man. They landed on a boulder and bounced off. The tall woman gripping his arms. He growled and roared.

"Don't hurt him." Maleva's voice sound small and scared in her own ears.

Dr. Frankenstein rushed past her with needle in hand.

"Hold him steady," shouted the doctor.

Lilith didn't reply. She shifted her hold on the wrathful creature to pull his arms behind his head. Then she leaned back lifting the wolf man's pedaling feet off the ground. Anne Frankenstein dodged the feet and stuck a hypodermic needle into the wolf man's side.

The wolf man's feet slowed. His eyes grew dull.

"Was that the cure?" asked Maleva. She stood and came closer.

Dr. Frankenstein shook her head. "Sedative. I will give him an injection of the cure once we have him caged again."

The wolf man slept in his cage. Three women stared at his furred body and waited to see the effects of a larger dose of the cure. Dr. Frankenstein watched with curiosity. Lilith with concern that he might break free and threaten the others. Maleva Demeter watched with fear, both that the experiment was a failure and that was a success.

"How long until sunrise?" asked Maleva.

Lilith consulted her watch. "Four hours. Does he need the sun to change back?"

"I have never seen him become Harold without it."

Behind the bars the wolf man's eyes opened. More precisely Harold's eyes opened in the wolf man's face. The confused expression would have been at home on Harold's face, but not under the wolf man's fur. He blinked and ran a tongue over sharp teeth. His voice was a growl. "Where am I?"

"Harold?" Maleva flew to the cage. Lilith and Dr. Frankenstein followed more carefully.

"Maleva, what happened?"

"That moronic Lloyd woman set the wolf man free," answered Dr. Frankenstein. "Now tell us the last thing you remember?"

Harold paused. "Gwen opened the cage. Then there was running and a sheep. I killed a sheep. After that was music and Maleva and someone beating me against a rock?"

"He's never remember what the wolf man did before," exclaimed Maleva.

Anne nodded to herself. "The previous dose did have an effect, but a lesser one. It left he conscious in the wolf man's body. A greater dose put Mr. Talbot in control. Or perhaps it had to be administered after the transformation. We can test tomorrow night."

"I am the wolf man?" Harold asked.

"In body."

Lilith nodded. "Should we free him?"

"I don't think so, but we also don't all need to watch him." Anne looked at the door. "Perhaps if we barred the stable from the outside enough sunlight would get through the slats."

"Bar the door and I will stay with him," said Maleva.

"But Maleva if I should lose control and it has seen how to open the cage," started Harold.

The traveler shook her head. "That is a risk I will take."

The others left Harold and Maleva alone in the stable with a lamp. Golden light played over them both. They didn't speak.

"Maleva," said Harold at last. "I need to apologize to Gwen."

The woman's eyes grew sad. "For what?"

"I shouldn't have let her come here it wasn't safe for her and it wasn't fair to you."

"Fair to me?"

"The wolf man," Harold paused. "I mean me. I mean the me that is the wolf man looked at her as food. It didn't look at you that way."

"I think I see."

"And then there was me."

"What about you?"

"When I was away from Gwen all I could do was dream about her, but once she was here I realized that she never helped me. Never wanted to help me." Harold sighed. "The Gwen I wanted was a dream, not a woman."

Maleva stopped herself from saying what she thought of Gwen. "What did the wolf man think about me?"

"It, I, we wanted to mount you and have you." Harold blushed under his fur. "Sometimes on the road I want to kiss you. Not just because you helped me when no one else would. I want to kiss you because you're you. Maleva."

Maleva reached through the bars and clung to Harold's wrist. "Thank you."

"Thank you. I've treated you horribly and you deserve better."

"Harold, that's over now."

He nodded. "I hope it is."

Maleva's hand closed over the bolt of the cage door.

His eyes widened. "Maleva, if you open that door I can't stop the beast."

"From ravishing me in the hay." She smiled and reached through the bars and wrapped her hand around his swollen and very human looking cock. "And then in the morning I can ravish you on a bed."

"But"

"I love you Harold. All of you. And I want you. All of you." Maleva said as she rubbed his cock. "Now let me into that cage and fuck me like you need me and later I'll take you like I need me."

"Are you sure?"

"Harold, what do you think I was imagining all those full moon nights as I fucked myself in front of the wolf man?" Maleva squeezed his ballsack.

"It won't be gentle."

Maleva smiled and opened the door. "Gentle is for soft beds and morning light."

She pushed past him into the cell. With one hand Maleva untied her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her long legs glowed in the lamp light. Settling on a blanket covered pile of straw she spread her legs. Then she spread her lower lips.

"It's time for the wolf man to eat." Malevea pointed between her legs.

Harold dropped to his knees without further compliant. He dived between her legs. His longer than usual tongue taking wide swipes at the lips of her pussy. Then focusing with rapid strikes on her clitoris. The hair on his face scratched at Maleva's tender thighs. It hurt, but the pleasure from Harold's menstrations was stronger.

The traveling woman floated on a bed of ecstasy. The tongue on her felt like no other before it. Using her free hand Maleva fought her way free of bodice and blouse. Savagely she grabbed at her breasts. Twisting the nipples with her fingertips. In minutes that felt like seconds, or perhaps hours, Maleva bucked and moaned through the first of her orgasms.

Harold, or the wolf man, let out a growl at her pleasure. With firm hands he grabbed Maleva's hips and rolled her onto her knees. Holding her hard enough to raise bruises he knelt behind, aimed his hardness at her pussy, and forced himself in to the hilt. Maleva bucked and let out a howl of her own. She had never felt so full. There hadn't been many cocks in Maleva's life, but Harold's was special. It was thickest and stretched her in all the right ways.

Harold slowly began to pull out and thrust. Easy and gentle strokes for a moment. Then his resistraing vanished. Hard slamming impacts that Maleva thrust her hips back meet. He grunted and sped up.

"Fuck," whispered Maleva.

Harold grabbed Maleva's legs, threw them over his shoulders, and stood. Maleva's hands pressed into the hay. The rest of her was off the ground. The wolf man resumed fucking her. Each stroke went deeper than she thought possible. Maleva braced herself.

The orgasm tore through her.

Harold pulled out and lowered her to the floor. Malave stared at his still hard cock and fought for breath. This was more than had she expected. More than she hoped for.

Gingerly Maleva rolled onto her back. Smiling she spread her legs wide. Her much used pussy still glistened in the lamplight. Harold grabbed her shoulders, lined up his cock, and slammed into her,

He pressed her down into the hay as he pounded her with the regularity of a steam engine. Beneath him Maleva gasped and moaned and hoped she would stay wet until he finished.

Above Malvea Harold let out a deep howl as he spasmed inside her. She could feel every drop of sperm flooding her body.

Still pressing her down Harold leaned forward. His hot breath teased her neck. Maleva tensed in anticipation and fear.

Carefully Harold kissed Maleva's pulse before joining her in hay.

frank013
frank013
12 Followers