Heir to the Throne

Story Info
A surprise for the Royal Family.
2.1k words
3.74
31.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers

The birth of her first child could not have been any better. Actually. According to newspaper reports by the boulevard press Duchess Kaye gave birth to her son completely without palliative painkillers in a natural way.

Of course they couldn't keep it as a secret: While the 31 year-old Kaye flew with her famous husband, also 31 years old, and the new born heir to the throne to her parent's estate to escape from the media attention each and every newspaper was publishing details of the childbirth.

At the beginning of last week Kaye arrived in the early morning nearly unrecognized by the public at St. Mary's Hospital in the Capital City. She stayed in the most luxurious part of the hospital just like former members of the Royal Family. As the labor started, four midwives were taking care of her. The almost 70 year-old leading gynecologist supervised the prominent patient via a monitor together with his two assistants. Everything went well without any unexpected surprises. Almost. Kaye succeeded to stand the nearly eleven hours of ongoing labor without strong painkillers. The birth, highly expected by the whole world, went nearly without any problems, at least without loud screaming or any special difficulties. The greater the excitement got as the speechless hospital employees gave the duchessĀ“ son in her arms for the first time just before her pale husband arrived.

The skin color of the child was black.

A few months before the childbirth.

Kaye nodded her head a few times determinedly. Her breath was going heavy while she wiped the sticky hair from her forehead. Her greedy pussy was itching. Her eyes were flickering. She loved the sound of Jamal's voice. Low and manly. Completely different from the whimpering organ of her royal husband, just the sound of a simple word made her shiver. The imagination that this black dockworker she hardly knew would conquer her well-protected pussy and fulfill her child wish finally excited her massively.

Jamal was quite attractive, maybe looking slightly rude. Big, athletic, well trained by long-time hard physical work, the long black hair bound to a braid, hanging down almost to his sexy ass. His age? 25? 30? Probably somewhere in between.

Jamal had torn her expensive designer dress simply over her head. Beyond the worthy fabric at the price of his year's salary a black garter belt and sinful tender silk lingerie came to light. Silk stockings and elegant red high heels made the look perfect.

With a well-trained movement, Jamal freed her from her silk bra, which fell down to the ground heedlessly. Kaye held her breath as she felt his strong hands at her panties. She was moaning. What was she doing here? She felt how wet her pussy already was. Jamal seemed to be not excited at all. This made her excitement grow even stronger. He had freed her from her silk panties. Kaye felt herself completely delivered to him. Now there was no turning back. They were alone. Jamal's friends were gone. Kaye was lying in front of him, naked. Only for him she had shaved herself completely, she had never done that for her husband.

"You are beautiful." Jamal whispered the words into her ear and came closer to her lips. She gave him a kiss, tender as for a beloved husband, maybe this was the real cheat already. Kaye took a deep breath, the luscious scent of her own pussy rose into her nose. She knew that these were her fertile days. She looked up to Jamal at his cock, already erected to his full length.

In the moment when his mouth entwined her nipple Kaye felt how her horniness took control of her finally. Heat flooded her body; her fertile lap was producing juices of lust incessantly. Kaye felt Jamal's hand wandering down over her flat belly. The duchess opened up her lips panting with her eyes closed while Jamal's hand slid between the noble legs, between the pussy lips of his secret guest caressing her pearl of lust. His fingers still were between her legs while he shoved his tongue full of desire into Kaye's mouth. Her hands were lying on his strong shoulders, she let her head sink backwards widely while they kept on tongue dancing with each other as Jamal's fingers were moving back and forth gently between her legs.

More and more he was taking care of her noble pussy and massaged her pearl. Kaye was gasping, Jamal grinned. Noble or not, a cunt is a cunt and his prey didn't react any different from any other girl from the streets. And he knew what to do. Beside his fingers, he started to use his tongue. The duchessĀ“ body was winding lustfully under his touch.

Jamal rose and came close to her head. His mighty cock was now right before her lips. "Take it into your mouth! " His hoarse whispering made her shiver, the tone of his voice didn't allow any contradiction.

Obedient Kaye started to suck. When was the last time she had done that for her husband? It's been a long time... But in this position she could no longer control how deep she let Jamal's penis get in. Again and again, he invaded deep into her mouth until she had to give in to the gag reflex.

"Try harder! "the simple harbor worker yelled at Kaye. She felt ashamed and she tried her best. Jamal obviously enjoyed his dominance over her prominent playmate and he commended her like a schoolgirl for doing her homework well.

"Not bad Baby! Maybe I should grab your expensive stylish smart phone and invite a few more harbor shift co-workers to join us? You need to know usually we share almost everything! "

Kaye was insecure. That had to be a joke??

"Don't be afraid. I'm kidding. "

Inch by inch he let his wet shimmering penis slide out between her lips and patted her blushed cheeks with it. His heavy body was already between her thighs. Demanding Jamal opened up her slim white thighs and invaded powerful into her well-protected paradise. Kaye gasped. The time had come. In her ecstasy, she did not hear the heavy steps coming to the door.

And indeed, the door got opened from outside and two of Jamal's co-workers entered the room. In the same moment, Jamal turned himself on his back while holding Kaye tight until she was on top of him. She did not know what happened to her, she just felt how her pretty head was lifted and immediately a fat cock head urged between her lips. And the third? Even before Kaye was able to think clearly, his fingertips were urging between her buttocks and started to stretch her back door.

Meanwhile Jamal continued to bang Kaye with strong and ongoing deep thrusts. She trembled under his powerful moves and felt her climax rising like an upcoming thunderstorm. A vaginal climax is usually not at all guaranteed for her. As she felt the thunderstorm, rising it seemed to be still far away. However, it came closer inexorably. Kaye felt strong hands at her thighs and the thunderstorm had reached her toes. It took her breath away and she clawed her soles. Jamal banged her now with fast thrusts from beyond, his moaning got more intense and showed that he was about to cum. One last thrust and Kaye felt the treacherous twitch of his orgasm. Just in this moment, the thunderstorm was closing in over her. A shiver was running down her spine. As he grabbed her ass, the twitching of her pussy muscles started like never before.

An observer would have seen an unforgettable view. Kaye's pretty face was blushed in horniness, she was riding Jamal naked, her white breasts swinging back and forth, two more young strong blacks were watching her breeding highly aroused. Kaye's nipples were erected and stood high in arousal.

One of the two strangers came closer and bowed his head to kiss one of her erected nipples. Kaye gasped and bowed herself slightly forward. Moaning silently she gave in to the touch while the black giant sucked her breast, licked, slightly biting. She sank down from Jamal's body who was moving himself away under her. The third fell on his knees before her and pressed his mouth between her thighs. Kaye was gasping gently and grabbed the back of his head with her hands. With her hands in his black hair, she opened her thighs slightly and led him to his aim while her moaning got stronger. He kept on working his lips between Kaye's thighs. His hands were pulling her crotch closer. Jamal backed her from behind, otherwise she had fallen. Finally, she was lying on her back on the floor.

Jamal fell on his knees directly beside her head, grabbed his half-erected black cock, shimmering from his and her juices and looked at her challenging. All three were now playing with their dongs in front of Kaye's head. She tried to back off. Without any success, all three stayed close. Meanwhile the door was opened one more time and more workers stepped into the room. She felt many fingers at both legs, hands touching her, fixed her and spread her. Kaye's body was stretching high again in excitement and the black guy who was squatting between her widely spread legs stopped for a while to then press his big lips around her widely opened, freshly filled entrance of lust. Kaye tried to take a deep breath with her lips opened. One of the strangers next to her face took the opportunity to push his half-erected cock into her mouth. Did that upset her? No. With closed eyes, she started to suck the hardening cock. Within the wink of an eye, he was banging her mouth; the top of his cock was beating out her cheeks. Two more workers grabbed her head and emptied their balls in her mouth. A third one was pulling out his cock surprisingly and shot three thick splashes on Kaye's breasts and neck. She moaned in excitement as she got the next pile of flesh pressed in her mouth. Jamal had regained his strength again and fucked Kaye fast as a rabbit between her lips. With quick and short pelvis moves, he kept on going. What a strange view, her mouth opened wide she welcomed his fat black cock that just had conquered her pussy. Her eyelids were flickering; she started to choke as Jamal groaned suddenly.

Jamal's piston was twitching in her throat and right after that it was shooting splash by splash. Jamal backed off and his sperm splashes hit Kaye's forehead, cheeks, nose and chin as well as between her opened lips. The cream covered her face almost completely and started to leak bit by bit at her mighty breasts. Slightly tired Jamal stepped back from her. Caught in her ecstasy Kaye didn't even realized the clicking sound of the dig cam.

A young, well-trained black person showed his thick but not too long cucumber for her to please him orally also. Also No. 3 didn't stay inactive. He spread Kaye's pale legs widely, his fingertips were exploring her wet shimmering pussy lips and the entrance to her heaven of lust. Kaye felt the thick black cock top at the gate to her love cave. The young guy waited shortly before he let his piston enter bit by bit. It was easy to push forward into Kaye's pussy, flooded by her own and Jamal's juices. Very relaxed he started to fuck her. His hard moves made her breasts swing. At the beginning it wasn't quite so easy for Kaye to give back his rhythm to the hard-on in her throat. After a while, they had found a common rhythm and Kaye was longing for one more hard-on. Wildly her white hand was stroking the mighty stick while the others were banging her stronger and faster into her pussy and into her throat! Was she ruling over the wild greed of the unknown guys or was she just their willing sex toy? As this question was flashing up in her head, her body was trembling under another orgasm. Her contracting pussy muscles were pulling the cream out of her bull's thick balls while further sperm splashes were landing in her mouth.

After a long excessive gang bang orgy each and every of the present cocks had shot into the noble pussy several times. One by one Jamal's buddies said goodbye until the next time. He just was the best when it came to get them willing flesh again and again.

A few months later.

Jamal was looking at the pictures of the breeding orgy and he was really pleased with it. In the background the TV set was running. There was only one issue in the news: the scandal about the supposed heir of the throne. Jamal grinned. This time he really had hit the jackpot.

These pictures were worth a fortune. Or even a kingdom. All he had to do now was to get the most profit out of them.

Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers