Held

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

"Forgive you? Of course I forgive you." She leaned down closer to him and said, "I don't know what our time together meant to you, Pete, but it meant something very special to me no matter what your exact mental state may have been."

"I honestly don't remember too much of it, Holly, but I do remember you...us...together and...well...I remember having feelings for you—or at least the person I thought you were. It's just all so confusing and muddled. But now you're free and you can get back to your life and find someone closer to your own age to love." Coleman blinked away a tear and said, "I'm already jealous of him, you know."

He raised his hand hoping she might take it. He wanted to feel her touch one last time.

She took his hand and moved closer to him. "You really have no idea what you mean to me, do you, Pete Coleman?"

He didn't speak. He just squeezed her hand. "I know the man I was being held with...not by...wasn't himself. But I saw enough of that man to know I...fell in love with him." She leaned down very close to his face and said, "Pete? I know you need time to get better but I want you to know that if you'll let me, I'll be by side every step of the way. And when you're recovered, well, I know it's not normally the girl's place to ask, but I was wondering if, well, when you do feel better if you might like to go out with me? You know, on a real date without any doors with locks on them." She smiled that smile he so vividly recalled.

Coleman smiled back and said, "I'd like that very much. But what guy my age wouldn't enjoy being seen in public with such a beautiful young woman like you? The real question is 'are you sure a beautiful young girl like yourself wants to be seen with a man my age in public'? I mean, we could go back to the safe house I had built and I could make dinner for us."

Holly laughed. "I'll pass on the location, but I'd be proud to be seen in public with you. The bigger question is do you want to be seen in public with the most famous—or perhaps infamous—teacher in the state?"

Coleman pulled her close and said, "Nothing would make me happier."

Holly smiled and said, "Nothing?"

He raised up and kissed her and said, "Well, there may be something..."

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers