Helen - A Surprise

Story Info
A rather peculiar birthday celebration.
2.5k words
3.71
16k
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since English is not my native language, please bear with me - thanks.

The story depicted below is a real memory - of course that names and locations might have been changed.

*****

The taxi is running in the night.

It's been raining all day and now, since it's already dark outside, the lights seem as they aren't enough...

Helen has been working late and we are about two hours late to the small party thrown by her good and crazy friend Mireille.

Mireille is a real something! She has an obsession for black cock - actually, I've never seen her with anybody else but black dudes...

She's the one who has told me that there is no difference in size between the black dicks and the white ones, excepting the color and, to many of them, the circumcision...

"You cannot imagine how good I can feel when our hands bond together, and I can see the contrast between my skin and his skin! I get instantly wet, and, sometimes, I can even have an orgasm!"...

In a few minutes we arrive at our destination.

Mireille is together with three women, all friends of hers, and a black guy who looks sincerely happy seeing that finally, that apartment is populated with another man...

We introduce ourselves and he confesses to me that the bitches have had nothing to do but to tease him, mentioning some things about slavery, and so on...

Actually, he confessed that he was looking for a "reasonable reason" to leave, without pissing off Mireille, since she is such a good fuck...

I put on the table the two bottles of Champagne and open them, pour into the glasses brought by Mireille, then toast and drink...

The bitches are clearly upset, and it doesn't take me too long to find out why...

Mireille has asked her friends to come without any men.

It seems that she wanted to only have Joe, the black man and me, since, as she knows quite well, Helen would have not accepted to come at her party without me...

Looking around I realize that there isn't so much booze, so I just excuse myself and go to buy a few bottles...

Mireille follows me on my exit way: "Please don't buy too much booze, since I want these bitches out of here in an hour, or so"...

I buy two bottles of Russian vodka and get back.

Seeing the bottles, the girls seem really pleased, and start speaking about the fantasy of having two men - a black one and a white one, to do to them whatever they might request, sexually speaking...

Now is the moment when Helen explodes - she may be a whore, a slut, or whatever, but, when it comes to her man, even if only a boy toy, as I am to her, nobody, but nobody is aloud to try anything...

Her final comment is: "Now, girls, since I am really tired, I shall take my man with me in the other room, blow him and give him a fuck, then sleep... So, good nite!"

This being said, she takes me by the hand and drags me to another room of the apartment, opposed to Mireille's bedroom.

The bad thing here is that there is no bed, just a rather small coach, completely not fit for a tall guy like me, to sleep in...

We've stayed over night once before, and all that I know is that we've just made love all night, since there were no conditions for a decent sleep...

Another bad thing is the fact that the door has no locking system.

Unlike the usual way, Helen asks me to start fucking her cunt - no blow job first, explaining that she's been horny all day and that she needs to be scratched inside there.

Saying that, Helen raises her skirt, takes off her panties, then kneels on the couch, with her ass towards my dick...

I take off my trousers and underwear, and start unbuttoning my shirt, but Helen stops me: "You can do that later - now just stick your dick in me and fuck me!"

I do as I'm told - she is wet already - real wet! She clearly wasn't lying when she's told me that she'd been horny all day...

I stick it deep, pressing, and she doesn't even get tense as she usually does at the beginning, before I stretch her a little.

I can feel her belly muscles tensing and somehow trembling, making my dick feel really happy...

Then she mumbles something, her hands clenching to the coach:

"Ohhhh! Baby! Ohhhh! Baby! Ohhh! How bad I needed it! Yessssss! That's it! Hold on! Like that! Yesssss!..."

The same moment I sense the door opening and, when I turn my head, I'm blinded by the flash of a camera - Mireille has just taken us a picture.

I get pissed, I stick out my dick from Helen and turn to go to Mireille...

She just takes another picture, laughing like crazy and crying: "Yes! Now I've seen your dick! I've seen your dick! And I also have it on camera!"...

"Yes! But not for so long!" I tell her, while I forcibly grab the camera and open the back cap - the film is compromised!

As I've told you, Mireille is really crazy, so, from laughter and happiness she bursts into tears.

I let her have her camera, useless by now, until a new film is inserted, and grab my undies and trousers, getting dressed.

I grab from the pocket some money: "Here! The money for a new film!" And I put the money in her hand...

"Mireille, it's been nice seeing you, but now, Helen and I are leaving"...

In spite of her usual attitude, this time Helen doesn't say a word - she only stands behind me, with her purse in her hand, ready to go - she's probably as pissed as I am...

Suddenly, Mireille puts the camera on a cabinet, than falls on her knees and grabs my legs:

"No! Please! NOOOOOO!" She's really yelling, as if someone is raping or beating her, or something...

Luckily, I know that her neighbors know about her condition and are used with noises like this...

I can only hope that they won't call, again, the Militia...

"Please don't go! Please! Please! Pleeeeease!"

Then, she jumps back on her feet, grabs the camera and says: "This has upset you! Very well! I'll smash it! I'll throw it away, out of the the window with it!"

I know that Mireille isn't joking, so I grab, again, the camera, this time to protect it from her fury...

"No, Mireille, I'll just keep the camera until tomorrow, than I'll give it back to you with a brand new film inside"...

She suddenly stops, makes a face like a crying puppy, looking at me with pleading eyes...

"Why are you so good with it?!? It has upset you soooooo much!"...

I grab her by her shoulders and embrace her, holding her tight...

It's clear that Helen is still pissed, since I hear her lighting a cigarette...

She still doesn't say a word...

Through the open door, I can see the scared eyes of a black man - it's Joe, who clearly has heard, and maybe seen the whole scene and is probably wondering if to stay or run away...

I wink at him, and wave him with my hand to come in.

He hesitates, so I insist.

Finally, he makes his decision and enters the room.

I set free Mireille from my embrace, and, bending my head, I encourage Joe to embrace her.

"Now, dear, you'll let Joe come with you in your bedroom and help you get a good sleep - you've only drank a little bit too much"...

Mireille starts crying again: "But I cannot sleep! I need to be fucked! I need to be fucked!"...

Suddenly, Joe remembers that he's a man, so he starts whispering: "I'll fuck you! I'll lick you! I'll even stick my tongue in your ass if that's what pleases you! Please Mireille! Please! Please!"...

Then, a minute of silence, except the dim music from the living...

The silence is broken by Helen's voice: "Now, boys, I need to have a little chat with my friend - you go back in the living, have some drinks, while Mireille and I will have a chat in her bedroom"...

Mireille is much taller than Helen - still, Helen manages to take her by her shoulder and lead her to her bedroom...

Joe and I go towards the living, pour ourselves some fresh drinks and have a small talk.

"Look! I'm really sorry for what happened, but I just couldn't stop her!"...

He's a nice guy, but it's clear for me that he cannot handle this situation...

"I'd rather leave now"...

I can understand him - finally, he's just a stranger in a foreign country, he's been sent here by his government to study, and he's most probably concerned about the eventual consequences of a scandal...

"Look, Joe, now, anyway, you're in it! No matter how big the shit may be! Leaving now, from my point of view, is not the right solution!"...

I look into his eyes, and continue: "If you like her, give her the fuck of her life - please her, caress her, pin her in bed with your dick until noon - she probably hasn't taken her pills, knowing that she will drink alcohol - I'm almost sure that there won't be consequences - just don't let her drink any more alcohol, and, in the morning, after she takes her pills, she will be, again, the girl that you've used to know"...

I can see fear in his eyes: "What if, due to all this crap, I won't be able to have a hardon?"...

"Well, you're the one who said that will lick her - lick her good and thoroughly, until your dick comes back to life"...

The same moment Helen enters the living: "Joe, you should go. Mireille has already started to strip while I was leaving her bedroom"...

Joe looks towards the exit door. Helen senses it. "No, now you won't leave her! You can do that, if you still feel like it, in the morning"...

Honestly, I feel pity for Joe - he looks like a trapped animal... Helen adds: "Take care! At seven in the morning, if she forgets, remind her to take her medication!"...

I feel the need to add: "Don't worry! We are here! Just in case!"...

The moment Joe enters Mireille's bedroom, my dick remembers that it has been stopped while doing it's job, so it comes back to life...

I grab Helen by her ass and sense through the fabric of her skirt that she doesn't wear panties.

She's probably put them into her purse the moment Mireille surprised us with her camera...

I quickly unbuckle my belt and unzip my trousers, dragging them down to my ankles.

As I sit on the chair, I grab Helen's leg and make her straddle me.

The head of my dick quickly finds the entrance in Helen's cunt - I cannot tell how come, but now she's dry.

She gently puts her hands on my shoulders and starts letting me enter, millimeter by millimeter, inside her vagina...

I suddenly feel a flood, while Helen embraces me, humming and moaning: "God! You've already made me cum!"...

It seems that the chair isn't quite happy, having to support my weight and Helen's weight together...

I push away from the table the glass and the bottle and a plate with some left overs, then raise and make Helen sit with her ass on the edge of the table.

I hit her two times, and by the noises made by the table, I realize that we're about to ruin some piece of furniture...

I grab Helen by her ass, with both my hands, while she's holding me by the back of my neck, and... make her lay on the floor carpet.

Now, this is it! Finally a steady place! I start pumping! And I pump, and I pump, and I hit!

My dick goes deep inside her! In no time I feel her convulsions! She's desperately biting her lower lip, trying to make no noise.

I cannot help but smile, then, feeling it coming, I take my dick out of her cunt and raise on my feet.

Helen immediately raises on her knees and grabs my balls with her left hand, while with her right she supports the base of my dick.

Her lips and tongue are doing wonders to the head of my dick - in no time, I feel that I explode.

Helen senses that too, so that when I cum, her lips are sealed around my dick - I grab her long dark hair with my hands, forcing her to take me a little bit deeper, and let myself release...

She cleans my dick dry with her expert mouth, then I draw back my undies and trousers.

While finishing buckling my belt, I hear the door of Mireille's bedroom.

She enters the living, stark naked: "Now, as a compensation to what I've done to you with my camera, I need to let you see me naked - unfortunately, I don't have another film for the camera - I would of let you take some pictures!"...

Then, she spreads her legs and with her hand she starts collecting the sperm coming out of her pussy.

"Joe is a really great lover!"

She starts licking her fingers...

Then, looking directly in my eyes: "I know that I'm dirty now, but, if you want, I shall suck your dick!"

I just smile... Helen turns towards her a little bit more and says: "Honey, you know very well that I've always known how to take care of my men!"...

Mireille looks directly in Helen's eyes, and licking a little bit more from her fingers, says: "Very well then! I'll go back now, to take care of my little black man"...

She smiles, and in the rhythm of music, balances her hips, turns around, and leaves...

I take Helen by her hand and make her come and sit on my lap.

I give her a loooooooong kiss, then I whisper in her ear: "Darling, friend or no friend, crazy or no crazy, this is the last time when you drag me to this place"...

I fill my glass with vodka, and drink, checking, from time to time, the wrist watch and the clock on the wall...

At seven o'clock sharp in the morning, I send Helen to knock at the bedroom door and remind Mireille that she has to take her pills...

Then, from the exit door, I shout: "Good bye! Have a good time!"

I've never seen Joe again, and I've never asked Mireille about him, even if, several times, due to her friendship with Helen, I've had the chance to see her in various places, and talk to her...