Helen and Jim Vol. 03

Story Info
The romance grows.
8.5k words
4.77
67k
105

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

Sunday

Helen woke up to the muffled sound of clinking plates and the bustle of the kitchen. The smells of fresh brewed coffee and something tasty cooking were infiltrating under the closed door into the bedroom. It had been a long time since she had woken up to those sounds and smells and she found it welcome and comforting.

The sunshine that had been so cruel to Jim yesterday morning was warm on her feet as she laid on crisp hotel style sheets. She rolled over and snuggled into her pillow as she pulled his over to cuddle it while muffled sounds and smells lulled her back to sleep.

In the kitchen Jim was whipping up some breakfast burritos from scrambled eggs seasoned with chili powder, sautéed onions and green peppers, tomatoes, fresh cilantro from the container garden outside and other spices. Jim's hands were busy as his mind swirled with all of the events of the last 48 hours. Had he really made love to a beautiful woman with a penis last night? He knew he had, but it felt like it had happened to someone else. He lined up the filling in the wrap, added some salsa and sour cream, a sprinkle of cheese and rolled them up. Two for her and two for him. He put her plate on a tray along with a glass of orange juice and headed to the bedroom.

The clicking latch woke Helen and she opened one sleepy eye to see Jim coming in with her breakfast on a tray.

"Bout time you woke up! I was beginning to think you were going to sleep the whole day away! Here, I've got something for you." Jim lowered the tray so she could see what was on it.

"You've brought me breakfast in bed? Seriously?"

"Well if you don't want it..."

"No no! I want it...it's just that no one has made me breakfast in bed since my mom. And she only did it when I was sick." She sat up in bed and eagerly took the tray from Jim. "It smells delicious! I love breakfast burritos! How did you know?"

"You talk about food in your sleep."

"What!?! I do?" Jim burst out laughing,

"No. I made them because I like them and was hoping that you would too. Looks like I got lucky this time." Helen took a bite and the fresh flavors exploded in her mouth.

"MMMM, do you cook like this all the time?" She asked around the bite.

"I do if I have someone to cook for, but I don't usually go to this much trouble just for me."

"Hope I'm worth the trouble."

"I think you are. I'm going to get my food and join you."

"Good idea. Can I have some of that great smelling coffee when you come back?"

"Sure, how do you take it?"

"Black is fine."

"Coming right up."

Jim left the bedroom and marveled at how comfortable he was around Helen. They seemed to click so well and yet he still wasn't sure about that extra part she had between her legs. He had expected to be walking a little funny this morning, but didn't seem to be having any problems. As he poured her coffee his mind drifted back to last night. Holy crap, if the boys in the car club knew about that he'd never live it down. But why should they ever know? Helen was driving them nuts at the cruise in last night looking every inch the pin up girl they all thought she was. Jim gathered up his plate and the two coffees and headed back toward the bedroom. As he crossed the living room his mind couldn't help but think, does that make her a pin up guy? Jim stopped so fast he almost spilled the coffee and shook his head to thrust the idea out. She was a girl, a woman actually and a very pretty one at that. Nothing about her was like a guy except her penis. Jim didn't want to think about her as a guy in any way, shape or form. With that settled in his head he resumed his journey back to the bedroom.

When he got there she only had half a burrito left and was finishing her orange juice.

"That was perfect timing." She said as she reached for a cup of coffee.

"I like to come on time."

"I bet you do." Helen smirked at him.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"I know. But I did."

Jim shook his head and climbed in bed beside Helen where he tucked into his food. He was damn hungry this morning. Must be all the extra exercise he was getting lately. Helen sipped at her hot coffee as she watched Jim eat. He was in a snug fitting white tee and a pair of black and grey boxer briefs. Helen thought he was looking fine. In a word, yum. Helen nibbled at what was left of her burrito as she thought about Jim. He was so nice and they seemed to get along so well. What did this all mean? Was it only a couple of days ago she was crying over Willie? She took another bite of her delicious burrito and wondered why the heck she had ever been crying over Willie? The only food he'd ever made her was a frozen pizza and the sex? Compared to last night Willie was the equivalent of a blow up doll. A half inflated blow up doll at that.

Jim had finished his breakfast and was sipping his coffee as he watched Helen come out of her reverie. She blushed and took a quick sip of her own. Jim cocked an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. Helen sat her coffee on the night stand and slipped out from under the covers. She took Jim's coffee and sat it beside hers. Jim watched her curvaceous body move as she did this and when she came back she hopped up to straddle his hips. She leaned forward and placed the heels of her hands just above his hip bones and began to feel his abs. Working up his chest she massaged and caressed is muscles. Enjoying how hard he felt under her hands. He was so hot that simply touching him like this was turning her on. When she got up to his shoulders he reached up and pulled her mouth down to his. Kissing her lips and gently nibbling at them, he was going slowly, hidden in a cocoon made of her dark hair falling around their faces. His hands were on her thighs at first while the kisses were soft and teasing, but as the kisses began to gain intensity his hands found their way up to her waist and along her sides. They brushed the sides of her breasts as they passed by causing her to shiver with anticipation. Her nipples were hard and her penis was catching up fast. She could feel the pressure of Jim's prick pressing against her taint area and for a split second she wished she had what all the normal girls had, but the wish was gone as quick as it came. She knew that what was making them work was how they were now. She reached back and pulled him out of his shorts. Since he was so small she didn't have a lot to work with, but that didn't matter to her. She lined him up and slipped him into her butt.

Once he was inside her she sat up straight and began to grind her ass against him. As she worked her hips she ran her hands through her dark hair, pushing it up on top of her head to let it cascade back down to her soft smooth shoulders. Her breasts were thrust forward and Jim reached out and began to play with the nipples. Pinching them and gently flicking them he caused waves of pleasure to course through her body. He continued to caress them and cup them as she rode him for the next few minutes. Jim was mesmerized by how sexy she was and for a few moments completely forgot about her penis which was kind of hard to do considering it was lying big and hard along his belly. Helen put her hands down on his chest and rubbed his lean hard body, feeling the ripples of his muscles beneath his skin. She curled down and took one of his nipples in her mouth. First she nipped at it with her teeth which made him jump, then she began flicking it with the tip of her tongue. Jim's hands were on her shoulders and as she worked him over he slipped them down to grip her arms. Helen could tell he was getting close to an orgasm by how he was breathing and while she wanted Jim to cum, she didn't want it just yet.

Helen pulled up off of Jim and grabbed the lube from the night stand. She applied a liberal dollop to the tip of her penis and then worked her way between Jim's legs to sit on the bed. Jim knew what she wanted so he slid closer to her and put his legs up over hers on either side of her waist. He lay back on the bed as she grabbed his hips and pulled him partially onto her cock. Then she reached forward and pulled him onto her lap. His legs snaked around her thin waist as he settled fully down onto her throbbing penis. Their arms slid around each other and they embraced as their lips came together in a deep kiss. Tongues rubbing and wrestling in each other's mouth as their excitement steadily built. Their hips grinding and Helen fully engulfed by Jim's eager ass. He breaks the kiss to nibble his way along her neck and down to her breasts. They are full and round and heavy as he lifts them to his open mouth. Taking turns he sucks on one then the other, back and forth between them, working to bring this beautiful woman inside him to an orgasm. And how she responds! Guttural moans of ecstasy escape her as she thrusts as much as possible into him. She is gripping him, holding onto him as if he is the only anchor she has in a swirling maelstrom of delicious sex. Jim presses her further, harder, trying to build up her orgasmic pressure to the boiling point. As she ascends she carries him with her. The more excited she becomes the more it intoxicates Jim. This vicious cycle continues to repeat itself, Jim whipping her into a frenzy and then responding to her frenzy by becoming more enflamed himself. Finally Helen has had all that she can stand and grabbing Jim's ass pulls him tightly onto her and explodes into him. She holds him against her and kisses his neck and chest frantically as she grunts with each shot of cum squirted into Jim. As she's kissing him she is rewarded with the warm wet spray of Jim's orgasm on the underside of her breasts. Jim grunts and moans himself as he empties his balls between their bodies.

They stay like that for a few moments then Jim pulls Helen's lips to his and kisses her long and soft. The lingering kiss is one not so much of passion as it is about deeper feelings. He feels so close to Helen and not just in the sexual sense of having her buried in his ass. That thought makes him give a little snort of laughter.

"What?" She whispered

"I was thinking about how close I feel to you and then realized that it's probably due to having your big penis in my butt." He snickered again.

"You feel close to me?" The snickering stopped and Jim looked into Helen's eyes.

"Well, yea. I've never clicked with a woman like this before. I mean, even if you take the amazing sex out of this I still really like being with you." Helen kissed him and gave him a squeeze.

"I feel the same about you." She said softly as she looked at him through her long eyelashes.

"I'm glad you do." Jim glanced over at the clock. "Oh shit, looks like I've got to get going."He pulled himself off of Helen's partially deflated cock to scramble off the bed and head for the bathroom. "What are you doing the rest of the morning? Want to go with me?"

"Depends, where are you going?"

"Chruch." Echoed out of the bathroom.

"Riiiiiiight." He poked his head out the door and said,

"I'm serious, I'm going to church. The service starts in about an hour and if you want go I'd love to take you. If you go I'll buy you lunch at this cool little diner over on Parkside."

"Um...thanks in all, but I don't get along with church types very well."

"You seem to get along with me just fine."

"I think that's a bit different."

"Is it? Why? Just because we're having sex? Is that the only reason you like me?"

"No. You're a good cook and a nice guy too." Jim laughed.

"At least it's nice to know you like my cooking and I'd like to think I'm a nice guy because I go to church. You could say it grounds me."

"Not all church people are nice."

"True. But I'm not going for the people. I'm going for me."

Helen let out a heavy sigh that Jim thought did very nice things to her breasts. He sensed that he needed to back off. Church wasn't for everyone. For awhile it hadn't been for him either. He changed the subject.

"You want a shower? If you wash my back I'll wash yours."

She answered by getting up off of the bed and walking toward him. It was a sight Jim liked. A lot. Her body was so curvy and sexy, her legs long and lean and her breasts swayed with each step as did her limp penis. She was like nothing he'd ever known. When she got to him she kissed him on the cheek, nipped his ear lobe and said,

"Get the hot water going."

Jim turned to the shower and got it started. It was a stone tile shower in shades of grey that he'd built himself. It had multiple chrome shower heads with one really big one directly over head. There were two heavy glass sliding doors that were clear except for a frosted modesty band that ran across the middle. Four people could have easily showered in the thing. When he turned back she was sitting on the toilet, not the most flattering moment for most people and yet she seemed completely at home, as if they'd been sharing a bathroom for years. She glanced up and flashed him a crooked smile of bright white teeth. With her heavy lidded bedroom eyes and mussed up hair she was as beautiful a woman as Jim had ever had the good fortune to wake up to. She stood and headed for the steam filled shower. On the way by she took his hand and pulled him in with her.

Jim only had the misting heads going and the droplets of water that found their bodies were small and fine, wetting them without soaking them. Jim took a bottle of body wash and put a liberal amount in the palm of his hand. He motioned for her to turn around and when she turned her back to him he began to lather her up. The body wash reacted to the water providing copious amounts of suds and slipperiness. Jim didn't just wash her back, he massaged it. The hot water and his fingers working out knots in her muscles that she didn't even know were there. He slowly and methodically worked his way down from her shoulders to the small of her back. White suds slid over her round butt to slowly caress their way down her legs to the dark floor where they pooled around her feet, reluctant to leave her body.

Jim was so focused on touching her that he was lost in the moment. His hands explored her as he washed, enjoying all of the curves, bumps and valleys. Now he was working along her sides, slippery hands cupped her hip bones then moved down onto her thighs, his fingers working the muscles and melting the tension out of them. Jim was strong and his fingers were firm yet gentle. Helen had never been touched like this by anyone. He was so absorbed in her that he was oblivious to everything else. Soft mmmms of pleasure escaped her as his hands smoothed her out. Helen was floating in a steamy world of touch where Jim was the master. His hands were across her stomach now, holding her, washing her, caressing her. She put her arms on top of her head and his hands found her breasts. First cupping them and then slipping over the front to tease the nipples as he washed. Jim was closer behind her now and she could feel his erection pressing against her slippery butt crack. He pulled is hands back down to her hip bones and slid around and between her legs keeping his palms on her inner thighs. He could feel her partially erect penis bumping the backs of his hands. She almost held her breath waiting for him take hold of her growing excitement, but his hands traveled back up to her breasts. Jim played Helen like a stand up base as the moments slid by in soapy pleasure. Finally Helen could stand no more.

"My turn."

And when she did turn toward him Jim pulled her into his arms, his face close to hers, the soap making their bodies deliciously slippery. They rubbed against one another, relishing in the slick feeling of skin on skin as they kiss slow and sensual. Helen broke the kiss and turned Jim around. She filled her hand with body wash and began to work on his back. Jim crossed his arms in front of his head and leaned against the wall. Helen marveled at Jim's muscles. He was thick and hard under her hands and it felt good to touch him. She washed and massaged his back, trying to show him the same attention she'd just received. But her swollen cock kept bumping against him, distracting her. She watched the suds trickle down the crack of his butt cheeks and imagined how slippery it would be between them. Helen stepped up close behind Jim as she ran her hands over his rippled abs and chest. Her cock found its way between his legs and she pushed it through, bumping the head against his balls. Jim knew what was coming. He could feel Helen's hands trembling with lust as she ran them over his thighs. Her breasts were hot and slippery against his back. He knew it wouldn't be long. He squeezed his legs together holding her raging hard-on between them and she instinctively began to pump. One of her hands found Jim's penis and she stroked it. They went on like this for several moments with Helen half washing half groping Jim as she slid between his legs. Helen pulled back and ran the tip of her cock up between Jim's butt cheeks. They were slick, she was slick, and the waiting was over. When the tip lined up with his hole she eased into him in one long stroke and buried herself to the hilt. Jim felt her fill him and her arms slid around him to hold him to her. She began to hump his ass in short grinding motions. Helen rubbed her hands over his soapy body then snaked one hand down to his eager prick. Taking two fingers and a thumb she jacked his little prick as her large one sawed in and out of his willing ass. They were so hot that they could have been generating the steam in the shower from their bodies and all that rubbing had them so jacked up that within a few minutes of her entering him they were on the brink of an orgasm.

Helen's chin was on his shoulder when Jim turned his head and pressed his lips to hers. As his tongue filled her mouth she couldn't hold out any longer. Her fingers dug into his hard body as she pressed her throbbing self fully into him and came.

"MMM....MMM.....MMMMMMM, MMMM, MMMM" She moaned into his mouth. In answer to her body's call she felt Jim's penis spasm with his orgasm. As the euphoria of yet another orgasm washed over their bodies Helen said,

"Jim there's something about you that really turns me on. I can't believe that we've already made love twice this morning! I'm going to have to go home just to rest up!"

She pulled out of him and he turned back to her and took her in his arms. He kissed her softly on the lips then proceeded to kiss her cheeks, her nose, her eyelids and down onto her neck. She pulled him up to look at her.

"Oh no you don't, we need to take a break. Besides I thought you had to get to church."

He kissed her again and said, "I do, but it's not like they take attendance." He started around her face again with light kisses.

"Well I never thought I'd say this, but I need a break. Can we just finish washing up?"

"Sure." Kiss. "I don't mind." Kiss. "It's just that you are so darn kissable!" Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Helen busts out laughing and squirming as Jim showers her with kisses. "You do taste kind of soapy though." He makes a spitting sound.

"Serves you right, I told you we needed to quit."

With a pout, Jim finally releases Helen and turns to the shower controls. With the twist of a knob water pours from the rain shower head in the ceiling and rinses them in moments. Helen's long dark hair is slick and black against the white skin of her shoulders and as she pulls it back from her face with her hands Jim is once again struck by her beauty. He lets the water run and watches her as she finishes chasing the soap away from her curvaceous body to chase it down the drain. When she looks up she catches him watching her and can't help but smile. After all his body looks amazing with the water streaming down over his hard muscles, but she is smiling at the rapt look on his face. She reaches up with one hand and pulls his mouth to hers, kissing him as the water runs over their faces.

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers