Helen and the Bus Driver

Story Info
A school trip turns lusty for married teacher
4.7k words
3.76
83.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freewheel
Freewheel
611 Followers

This is my first ever story, please be kind. This is a work of fiction and all names are ficitious.

My name is Helen and this story takes place in the spring of 1978 when I was 29. I had been married to my wonderful husband for three years and we had lived together the year prior to our marriage. My husband was my first male lover and although he had a couple of hookers while in the military I was his first true love.

I guess in a sort of about way I was way more sexually experienced than my husband. In my sophomore year of college, I had a yearlong affair with my roommate. She not only seduced me but showed me how to orgasm and really enlightened me to sex. I had severe hang-ups which she worked through with me so I could enjoy sex and for that I am very appreciative to her. She had issues and after that year I changed colleges so I could escape from her madness. I have to admit the sex was great and even today I still have many happy memories of the long sex filled afternoons but I didn't want to be in a lesbian relationship.

Fast forward two years and I had my teaching degree and returned home to find a teaching job. Fast forward two more years and I accepted my second teaching job, which was in England. During these four years I did not have either a girlfriend or boyfriend, but was in my sexual prime.

I had just arrived in England to teach in an American private school near London when I met my future husband. He was also a first year teacher at this school and was similar to me in that he was shy with little sexual experience. He had never even kissed a female while myself only holding claim to having passionate sex with my female roommate from my second year of college.

I have always considered myself no more than average in looks. I had long brunette hair, 5'4", weight about 130 with a killer butt, well that's what my husband called it. I have medium size breasts with upturned always erect nipples. I lose it when my nipples are pulled and twisted or sucked, I think I could orgasm from this. At this stage of my life, only my roommate, husband and doctor had ever laid hands on my tits. I'm always in control of the situation and never drink more than I can handle. At times flirtatious but always in control.

My husband, Steve, was ok in bed, very considerate to my needs yet his lack of experience was obvious and he lacked imagination. Yet I loved him and we had a satisfactory sex life even though there were no bells or whistles, not to mention no fireworks. Steve always insured that I achieved an orgasm, usually two but always from manual stimulation. Steve was a pretty big guy at 6'3" and weighing about 230. His cock was most likely average in length at about 6" with above average girth that measured almost 7" around, sometimes it was painful when he put it in. The pain didn't last long before it turned pleasurable. I guess we had been together just long enough for the newness to have worn off.

It was springtime in England, full of daffodils and tulips, the weather was warm and the days long. The fifth grade was to take a field trip to Devon from Monday till Friday. I was not exactly a fifth grade teacher but a special need's teacher and I was chosen to go on the trip because I had a fifth grade student in my program who was going on the trip. This was the first time my husband and I were to be apart even though it was only for four nights and five days. I was excited because traveling in England was so much fun even though I was traveling with a school group. There were only about 20 students with 4 adult female chaperones. The other chaperones, all ladies, were retirement age so there was a bit of an age difference and I was the only smoker amongst the teachers.

The bus driver, whose name was Ben, was Scottish, with red hair and freckles, and about the same age as myself. He was about 5'9" and weighed about 150. He was very fit as he played club soccer in his spare time. We were the only two adults that smoked so every time we stopped we had to find a private place away from the kids in order to smoke. He was very polite and never missed an opportunity to chat. I was very flattered that he flirted so shamelessly with me. I told him while I was flattered I was a married woman. He just laughed it off and said it was just harmless chit chat. I told him while it might be harmless the other ladies would not understand and to tone it down in front of them. In the back of my mind I wondered how he would be as a lover. I think everyone, male or female, fantasizes about having sex with a red head and these thoughts were running through my head. My husband is very tall and much heavier and thoughts of sex with someone similar in size to myself also was running through my head. These were just thoughts and never in my wildest dreams did I think anything would happen, after all, I was in control and wouldn't allow myself to stray.

After a 6-hour bus ride we arrived at the youth hostel that would be our home for the next four nights. It was located in a small English village and about 200 yards from a pub. We soon got the kids settled in and fed them dinner. The other teachers were to monitor the students each night and since I was not a classroom teacher I did not have to do help so I was free to visit the pub each night drinking the very strong but delicious stout beer.

The bus driver kept the Yorkshire Old Peculiar (beer) coming and never missed an opportunity to touch or flatter me. Needless to say I was overwhelmed in all the flattery and feeling no pain from the beer. The other teachers soon left the pub leaving me alone drinking with the bus driver. He offered to walk me back and I accepted, tipsy as I was. He held my arm going back and never missed an opportunity to feel my breasts (I did not have a bra on after all this was the 70's). I was just overwhelmed and flattered as I had never been in this situation before. The night was a little chilly and as we passed the bus Ben asked if I would like to get out of the cold for one last cigarette before retiring for the night. One of the students had lost something on the bus and he said we could look for it. I agreed and we got on the bus. He secured the door and we went to the rear of the bus. I somehow felt he had done this before............He continued plying me with compliments and then got a little touchy feely. What started off as innocent fun now had turned a little more serious. I told myself I was enjoying myself and could stop this at any time, however, I was doing nothing to discourage him. His touches turned to kisses and then his kisses became more passionate. I could feel myself losing control, something that never happened before as I became putty in his hands. He soon discovered my braless breasts and instantly his mouth was sucking my hard nipples and I was totally under his control. Ben took my hand and placed it on his dick which was yet to be displayed. I could tell through his pants that he was very long, much longer than my husband. I had to see it so I lowered his pants to display his pride and joy. I have to say it was every woman's dream. While not huge in girth it was at least 8" long, much longer than my husband. While I was exploring Ben was also busy..........

Soon he had unbuttoned my pants and his first one finger and then another found my pussy. It felt so wicked yet so good. He was only the second man to ever touch me so intimately. I just felt wicked and overcome with lust. He continued rubbing my clit while sucking my nipples and I had my first orgasm. I just laid back on the seat to recover while Ben pulled my pants completely off. I was in sensory overload and was unaware of what he was doing as he was preparing to enter me. I suddenly became aware of the situation and tried to stop him as I was not on any birth control. I offered him a hand job or blowjob but he assured me he wanted only to enter for a moment and then he would take it out and masturbate. I said ok but please do not come inside me. I did not want any red haired babies!

He slowly inserted that lovely dick into my pussy. My labia was twice its normal size I was so turned on. He slowly entered my pussy until I thought I could not take anymore. I looked down and he was only half way in. I could feel a massive orgasm building as he inserted the remainder and as he bottomed out I came.................my orgasm was huge.. I had never come from intercourse before. This was a first but it was not to be the last. He pummeled me and then he pulled my legs up and drove that spear even harder and faster. His hands were not idyll during this time as he twisted and viciously pulled on my nipples which resulted in another massive orgasm. I yelled at him to fuck me, harder and harder. I had never in my life experienced anything like this. After be drilled for 20 minutes resulting in two massive orgasms I could feel him explode inside me. I had never felt so much hot cum before. All thoughts of getting pregnant were long gone. I wanted more.

We sorted ourselves out a little with both of us enjoying the afterglow of sex with a cigarette. I was holding his dick with one hand and it was still an impressive size even after his orgasm. Ben asked me if I enjoyed it and what could I say? It was the best fuck of my life hands down. He asked if I would like to do it again and I was thinking tomorrow when he said a blowjob always got him hard. I asked if he was serious and he replied try it and see. I was a bitch in heat and couldn't wait to feel him inside me again so I got down on my knees and went down on him. I could only get about half of his cock in my mouth but working with my hand and mouth he was indeed hard in no time. I thought silently to myself that his dick was a perfect fit for my mouth and with a little practice I could deep throat him without any problems.

He wasted no time in putting that weapon inside me. The anticipation caused me to be lubricating like crazy and my juice was running down both my legs and his. He said he had never seen a wetter pussy and I told him I had never been so turned on. This second fuck was similar to the first with me having one more incredible orgasm before he came again, inside me, with all thoughts of getting pregnant never entering my mind. I think all together he must have fucked me for the best part of an hour and I had a total of five orgasms which until then had never happened before. We held each other and kissed for several minutes before tidying ourselves up and returning to the youth hostel for the night. Thankfully I had my own room and did not see anyone because I was a mess. I was still super horny and told myself if the opportunity came along again we would fuck again.

Tuesday

The next morning, I woke to the sun coming through my window, the day promising a great start, however, I woke up horny, for that dick again! Lust had overcome any thoughts of my husband or getting pregnant.

Today's schedule called for an all day walk with a packed lunch picnic along the way. The hostel had provided the packed lunches for everyone and the students carried the lunches and water in their backpacks. The bus driver did not have to do the walk but was welcome if he wanted to. We had gotten about ¼ mile from the hostel when I told the lead teacher I was not feeling well and was returning to the hostel. I just looked at the bus driver as I walked back to the hostel. I wasn't sure if he was aware of my intentions as we had not discussed this. The driver continued on for another ¼ mile and then he decided he would turn back too. The teachers had expected the walk and lunch to take most of the day and weren't expected back at the hostel until about 4:00 that afternoon. I thought if the driver came back with me we would have several lusty hours together...........

I was waiting by the bus when the driver returned, I simply said "hey" and that was his reply too. He asked if I wanted more and I replied "I want more of your dick"!

I was filled with lust and only wanted his dick to satisfy my longings. Never before had I experienced such wondrous sex with anyone. I realized that Ben was totally more experienced more than either myself or my husband but that was what I was yearning; his experience on how to fuck and satisfy a woman. Once back at the hostel we went straight to Ben's room. We quickly undressed each other and this was the first time we had seen each other without clothes during the day. His body was perfect without an ounce of fat. His red chest hair and pubic hair really turned me on. His dick, which I had worshiped, stood proud with an upward curve. Apparently, the upward curve provided me with my orgasms as it stroked both my clit and G spot on each thrust.

After last night's lusty sex on the back seat of the bus Ben's bed was a luxury. I woke up that morning lubricated and ready for action and needed his cock so with little or no foreplay he just pulled my legs back and stuck his dick in. It felt so wonderful. There was no rush but that didn't stop Ben from totally fucking me for over twenty minutes. He had a talent for fucking and also rubbing my clitoris at the same time which always brought me off. I managed two orgasms before he came deep in my cunt.

As we relaxed with a cigarette we weren't rushed for a change and were able to talk about our families and discovered he was married and had a child. Again, I felt guilt. I did not want to break up a family. He assured me that what happened during the course of the week would be our secret and it was just good sex. He asked what my husband would think about our affair and I replied I wasn't sure how he would handle it. My husband could be jealous sometimes but never violent. I told Ben that our spouses could never find out about this week. He agreed. Somehow, that eased my guilt.

During our conversation I continued to stroke Ben and the talk of my husband began to arouse him so I slipped his dick in my mouth which quickly had the desired effect. Having sex in the backseat of the bus had restricted the different positions we could try but now we were in a bed and Ben quickly demonstrated his knowledge. We fucked in positions I would never have dreamed and all were marvelous. Ben was a fucking machine. We were not in our usual rush so this was more like making love than sex and it was wonderful. There is a time and place for lusty quick sex but slow lovemaking is a special time for a lady. Most men cannot do this as once they start they concentrate on one thing and that's the orgasm but Ben was a master of slow sex and time and time again he brought me to orgasm before finally coming himself. Soon our time was up and he had to leave. I returned to my room, showered and prepared myself for work. I did have that freshly fucked glow.....hoping the other teachers would not notice!

That night I found myself at the pub drinking beer and having a good time. The other chaperones were not there as they were tired from their trip. Ben asked if I wanted to try out the back seat of the bus and off we went. I had never been fucked so many times in one day. The man was a superman.

Wednesday

The next morning I awoke bright and early but my vagina was very sore. I have never been fucked for so long over a period of two days. My nipples hurt from the rough treatment and I wasn't sure how, even after ten hours sleep, I was going to function. I went down early for breakfast and after two cups of strong coffee I was feeling better but still sore. I managed to get through the day and thought I was feeling well enough to go to the pub that night.

The kids had a terrific day and as soon as it began it was over, they were fed, showered, and put to bed. Two of the teachers were heading for the pub so I joined them. We had been in the pub for about an hour and I was on my second pint when Ben arrived. He bought us each another round and joined us flirting with everyone, myself included. He was a very charming man and could charm the panties off the 60 year olds who incidentally returned to the hostel after they finished their drink. That left just Ben and myself and he directed all his flirtatious behavior toward myself. By now I was on my third pint of beer. I was feeling no pain. I was young and had such a shamefully low tolerance for alcohol.

We started back to the hostel and by the time we were out of sight of the pub Ben pulled me into his arms and started kissing me. We were approaching the bus so he suggested getting on the bus to continue. By now I was so horny that all I could think about was getting his beautiful cock back in my pussy. I know it was the alcohol but by the time we got to the big seat in the back I was out of my clothes and told Ben just put it in! NOW! And with no foreplay he just shoved it in. I cannot express how if felt. His cock just filled my pussy completely and as his body just molded into mine we just became one! I asked him to just be still a moment and let my body get used to his big cock. After a few moments he started moving slowly and thankfully my body had responded as I was so wet there was no thought of being sore from the night before. Tonight there were no thoughts of getting pregnant as he thrust in and out and pulled and twisted my nipples which pushed me over the edge with a unbelievable climax. I was seeing stars as he came filling me with his cum.

I was feeling sore again and also a little drunk so I asked Ben if we could just fuck the once tonight and I think he was disappointed but he agreed.

Thursday

The next day was Thursday and our last full day and last night at the hostel before returning to London. There was a full day's activities planned then games in the evening with the kids. Again I went to the pub with the free ladies for a much needed glass of wine. I was determined to lay off the beer.

I had not been able to see Ben all day as he had been busy working on the bus so I wasn't sure if there was going to be a liaison tonight. I was ok with that as it had been a lusty week and I needed to get back to being me. We were just getting ready to leave when Ben came in for a beer. We asked him about the bus and he assured us it was in good working order. As we departed the pub he slipped a piece of paper in my pocket.

When I got back to my room I read the paper and he wanted me to meet him in his room at 10PM, which was in about 30 minutes. I was torn about what to do but decided to go so we could put closure to the week as I did not want to continue upon our return to London.

I only tapped on the door and Ben opened it and pulled me into his arms. The kiss was brief because I wanted to talk so I pushed back from his arms. He asked me what was wrong and I said nothing but we needed to talk. He agreed and said I want to talk first. I said ok and he said I want to continue seeing you after we return to London. I replied that was not going to happen. Then he asked if I would leave my husband to be with him which I replied absolutely not. I told him the sex had been awesome but we could not continue, he was hurt by this then asked if we could have sex one more time? I had been so negative that now I felt a little guilty but still wanted his dick so I said yes.

He pulled me back into his arms and kissed me while unbuttoned my blouse. Soon we were both undressed and making out on his bed. He really made me hot. I would like to say his last fuck was as good as the first but I would be lying, however, it was still awesome. I was in love with his dick and what it could do to my pussy. I had never had vaginal orgasms from fucking till I met Ben and he never failed to produce one or two during each fuck. After he came the first time I cleaned his dick and continued to play with it. He asked me to give him oral to get him hard again, and this was not unusual as I had done before, in fact many times. I sucked and sucked and he kept pushing my head down on his dick and I realized he was about to come in my mouth. I was just pulling off when the first wad hit my throat. I continued to jack him and the first wad was followed by a second and a third and then I gagged. I was neither prepared or willing for him to come in my mouth, however, I was not revolted by the experience as I loved sucking his cock.

Freewheel
Freewheel
611 Followers
12