Helen Ch. 06-07

Story Info
We take on Helen's b/f as our Maid.
3.2k words
4.54
13.6k
10

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a graphic tale of a Dom and his very submissive transgendered male and a n other. If you are offended by tales of BDSM and sex between consenting adults then read no further ......... other wise enjoy

It is best if read with previous chapters.

Feel free to leave honest comments or suggestions, it really does encourage those of us who write to continue...

"Ass" I commanded.

She got off the settee and knelt, leaning forward with her ass in the air. I knelt behind her, undid my fly, and pushed myself into her, dry as she was she just grunted as I filled her. "I need some time to think." I grunted myself and I started to use her hole, I knew it would be uncomfortable for her but she was there just to please me, and I had no compunction for using her this way.

Grabbing her hair I rammed in her until I felt myself swelling and ready to explode. I filled her ass enjoying her tightness and her capability to squeeze her anal muscles, milking me, despite the discomfort she was in.

Once I had cum I stayed where I was, feeling myself soften but not allowing her to expel me.

Eventually I popped out of her, seeing a little trickle of my seed follow me which I wiped on her thigh, then I wiped my now shrunken cock on her hair before sitting back on the settee saying "Stay there I don't want a mess on the settee."

"I have decided. He will come and live here, but it will be as a Maid, I will sissify him and he will be as you are my property to do with as I wish, he will also serve you when I allow it."

"But Master he is not a cross dresser and has never to my knowledge wanted to dress."

"Well those are my terms of taking him on, speak to him, if he wants to try tell him to get his ass round here now."

I handed her mobile phone to her, while she was in my house she was not allowed it, and she dialled his number.

"Put it on speaker." I said.

It rang and then a voice answered. "Hi honey is your meeting going ok?"

I looked at her and smiled. "Yes it has gone very well, but it was not a business meeting, more a contract signing and I have now given myself as a slave to a Master and I will from now be living at his home."

I heard the gasp the other end. "But what about us? I love you darling you know that, I will do anything to still be with you."

I grinned. "John I know you love me, but I need this control in my life and you can't give me that, besides Master is happy to hurt me, something you can never do so I intend to stay here. Master has however been very kind and offered you a position."

"A position?" John was getting a bit uptight, "What the fuck does that mean, I live with you here, and work for you, what is he talking about."

"Darling I am moving here over the weekend and will sell my place straightaway as I won't have any need for it. I will still work but you will not have a roof over your head, nor a job as I only keep you on as you are my boyfriend. Master is offering you a job and a roof, why don't you come over and chat to him about it."

"What sort of job?" John said suddenly realising the position he was in.

"Come here now and we will all discuss it."

Begrudgingly John said "Ok where are you?"

"I will text you the address, don't be too long, I want to see you and explain."

"Ok see you soon." And with that the phone went dead.

"Did I do well Master?"

"Yes darling very well." I said patting her head, "Now go and clean up quickly and come back here."

She left the room and I heard the bathroom door close.

I went to my toy box in the corner and got out a couple of lengths of chain together with a nice spider gag, the sort dentists use to keep your mouth open, and a metal butt plug, the newest kind that could be fitted then turned to open inside your anus, with a padlock to keep it there.

In the corner of my lounge there was what looked like an old wooden lamp standard. If you looked closely you would find it was actually metal and had some attachment points, it was also bolted to the floor.

When Helen came back into the room I said "Right we better get you prepared for John."

She gave me a very puzzled look but didn't comment other than to say "Should I put some clothes on."

I laughed, "Whatever makes you think that, in fact take your negligee off."

She looked aghast but said nothing, took her negligee off and folded it on the arm of the chair.

I took her arm and pulled her over to the corner. "Now bend over." As she did so I saw she was still gapping a bit from my cock, so I spat on the end of the butt plug and pushed it firmly into her. Once in I gave it a full turn and heard her gasp as it swelled inside her before slipping the padlock on and clicking it shut.

I then lifted her arm and fixed her cuff to the d-ring at the top of the stand, then her other arm, followed by both her ankle cuffs. I then undid the ring on the stand and pushed it up as far as I could, stretching her fully so she was immobile, her toes just touching the base.

I stepped back and took a piece of thin chain, locked one end of it to her cage, then pulled the other end upwards and behind the pole locking it to the d-ring. Next was a blindfold, a secure one that I knew no one could see through, followed by the large gag which I pushed behind her teeth and fastened behind the pole, not only keeping it in her mouth but securing her head to the pole.

I stepped back to admire my slave in all her glory, naked, bound and gagged, unable to see or speak. "Hope you are comfortable you might be there for a while." She did not reply but for a quite grunt from behind the gag.

"Oh I almost forgot these." As I took a pair of clover leaf nipple clamps and attached one to each nipple, then attaching the second bit of small chain I pulled downwards on the chain, hearing her grunt again, and attached that to her cage as well.

I knew she would be in a lot of discomfort, if not pain, as I sat down to wait for John.

The front door bell rung and I got up and went into the hall. I opened the door and there was John, a skinny thing by any standards, not muscular at all, really quite wet and effeminate.

"Err hello I have came to see Helen," he said in a quiet voice.

"Come in John, Helen is in the lounge, you can call me Master."

"Master? That's a strange name."

"Not when you get to know me, its what you will call me." I said sternly.

He flinched but said nothing as I turned to lead the way to the lounge.

"Come in and sit there." I said point to an armchair. This put him in the position of facing me on the couch while Helen was in the corner behind him. As he sat down he was looking at me and said "I don't wish to be rude but I came to see Helen."

"Well there she is." I gestured with my hand behind him.

As he turned I heard the gasp as he took in the way she was exposed and secured in the corner. He turned back to me and said "What have you done to her, let her go you beast, you animal."

I was a little surprised at his feisty attitude he obviously cared deeply for Helen and this was a big shock for him to see her no longer the dominant girlfriend but just a bondage slave to me.

"Don't you see that she has given herself freely to me," I passed him the contract, "She needs this in her life and this is how she will live from now, as my slave to do with as I wish, but I promise you no long term harm will come to her if she obeys me."

John looked at me and back at Helen a couple of times before saying, "So I can never have her or see her again?"

Looking hard at him I said "Well that's up to you, Helen wants you to stay here with us, but it would be subject to certain conditions, my conditions."

Helen Ch. 07

Bravely John said "She said something about a job, is that what your referring to." Then snidely he continued "and what makes you think I would want to work for someone like you, just let Helen go and I will take her home."

I stood up, I must have felt very big to John who at 5 foot 9 inches was a good 6 inches shorter than me and probably about 3 stone lighter.

I went over to Helen and took off her blindfold and then removed her gag.

"You heard, John wants me to release you and let him take you home, what do you want slave."

I looked at John and waited. "I want to stay with my Master, please Sir."

"And are you in discomfort and pain bitch?"

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

I turned back to John. "I think that's your answer to leaving with Helen, don't you." I said calmly.

John went beetroot red and his mouth fell open. "But she admits you are hurting her, if you care about her as you say you do, how can that be."

"Let me explain, Helen need to be abused and suffer pain sometimes, I give that to her, she also like the control I have over her, she spends her life being in control at work, controlling you, she enjoys being with someone that can break that cycle so she can give up control to me, total control."

I continued "She tells me you are very submissive, that she tells you what to do all the time, is that right?"

"Yes it is, I have always been that way."

"Then surely you must understand that Helen wants to be submissive, but her circumstances with the business and her sex change have made her be a dominant forceful character. That has not been natural to her, submitting like she is now is what she needs, it makes her happy, and it makes me very happy as well."

He stood and took in what I had said then turned to Helen. "Then you are not happy with me Helen."

Helen looked at him and said "John I do love you in my way, but I also need to give up control sometimes, and you are not the one to control me, you don't have a nasty bone in your body darling."

John nodded, the penny finally sinking in. "So what do I do now." He turned and looked at me. "Well."

"When Helen signed the contract with me, the first thing she asked about was you and what would happen to you John. I will be blunt and say I really don't care what happens to you, but that would make Helen sad, and I need her to be happy."

"I am therefore going to make you a one time offer that would work for me, Helen and yourself, but there is no debating, discussion, or changing the scenario, it's my house my bitch there tied up and my decision."

"If you want to move in here with Helen, you may do so on the following conditions, you give your job up at her Company and you become a full time sissy housemaid here, to be at Helen's and my beck and call. You will sign a contract and do whatever is asked of you, you will be free to go when ever you please and we will both wish you well but then you will never see Helen again, I promise you that."

I looked at Helen and saw her mouthing please do to John, he was looking a bit shocked as he sat there looking firstly at Helen then at me then back to Helen.

I moved over to Helen and removed her nipple clamps, she cried as the blood flowed back through them. I them released her other bonds and led her over to the settee to sit next to John.

He was by this time sobbing to himself unsure of what to do next, so Helen took him by the shoulders and cuddles him, whispering to him "Do this for me darling, a whole new life to look forward to, I said I would look after you and this is the best way."

I watched both of them knowing I had Helen, not sure I even wanted John, but if it made her happy then it was a compromise I could accept, beside he might be a bit of fun once sissified and trained.

John looked at me towering over both of them, then back to Helen, "Is this really what you want for us Helen."

"Yes Darling." she replied "This way I don't have to give you up and I know you will learn to enjoy your new life, as I will do."

"So John what is it to be, a new life, or leave now and find your own way in the world?" I said cruelly, "I am sure there are a few park benches unoccupied."

John looked at me again and I saw tears welling up in his eyes, and I knew then that this boy would be so easy to break, and that's what I would, break him and make him dependant on me, and to a lesser extent on Helen, he would become our fuck toy and servant.

John, still snivelling, said "I guess I don't have much choice."

Helen clapped her hands with glee, and I just smiled at him.

I reached into my pocket and took out the keys to Helen's cuffs and collar, unlocking them, and I then unlocked her cage freeing her cock. She was very excited and sprung to attention as I pulled the cage off her. I slapped her cock gently saying "I can tell you wanted him to say yes." I smiled at her, bent and kissed her lovingly on the lips, probing briefly with my tongue, she immediately responded but I pulled away and looked at John.

He had his eyes downcast trying not to look at us, still sobbing slightly although calming down, I said "Why don't you strip off like a good little gurl."

He looked at me as if to protest then pulled his t-shirt off, and undid his jeans, letting them fall to the floor. He stood there in just a pair sissy pink knickers. I laughed out loud, then turned to Helen and said "Did you know he wore your panties during the day?"

"No Master." She said, "But he does look kinda cute."

"Well sweetie, put these on him and then we must go out." I handed the collar, cuffs and cage to her.

John looked aghast at me and then Helen, but thought better of saying anything. His cock which was now hard as he watched Helen approach him. He stood still as she fitted the cuffs which were a little tighter on him, followed by the collar which was also tight. As she snapped them shut I saw his shoulders slump, resigned to his new life despite not really knowing what that might entail. He was as Helen had said very submissive.

She then turned her attention to the cage, got the ring fitted but that only made him harder, and she looked at me, her eyes asking for some direction.

"You better suck him make him cum and then he will soften. And swallow it all I don't want a mess in here." I said grinning at them both, "It will be the last time he cums until he earns another milking."

As Helen took him into her mouth, I remembered the blow job she had given me on the seafront, and felt a little jealous, but then I realised that she was just obeying my orders, she would go far with me, and I realised I was getting hard and I watched her do her job.

It was not long before John was gasping and pushing harder into her mouth and then he came, he was certainly full as she was now, a little dribble escaping her lips which she quickly caught with her finger and returned to her mouth.

It worked the trick, as John withdrew from her mouth he was already flaccid and she easily with the juices on him fitted the metal cage and snapped the lock shut.

She sat up smiling at me, "Good girl." I said and patted her head. "We will have to get both of you new cages, but for the moment that will do on John, and Helen you will stay free, but if I catch you playing you will de severely punished, is that understood."

"Now go and dress Helen, as we are going to your home to collect your clothes and things, and bring down an outdoor coat for Nancy here, that will be his new name."

Once she left the lounge I walked over to John, pulled his hands behind his back and locked them together, and fitted a short chain to his ankle cuffs. I then took the dog leash I had used with Helen before and clipped it to the end of his cage.

"Tell me John, I know you and Helen have had sex together but have you ever been with a real man."

He blushed, "No, I am not Gay you know."

"Well that will change over the next few weeks and months, I am not Gay but I do enjoy a bit of sissy ass sometimes."

Helen came back down dressed and looking lovely, and she bought a long red coat with her, which I draped over Nancy's shoulders and buttoned at the front, so covering her a bit.

I took Helen's arm and gave her the leash and walked out of the lounge to the garage. Nancy followed being pulled by his former lover by the leash on his cock cage, he was blushing all the time.

To be continued ...