Helen... Ch. 07

Story Info
A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.
4.4k words
3.8
8.7k
00

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

Jack's attitude had suddenly changed. He was no longer the open-minded man that Helen had become used to. The urgent call from Harry had changed him. He became more protective and hostile and Helen was desperately fighting him off most of the time. He had a plan to remove the danger from her life that she did not agree with and Jack was adamant that it was the right thing to do. However, the love she had for Harry ran far too deep to betray him.

The night Jack received the call from Harry the tension began to grow between them. Helen had locked herself in the bedroom and jack was in possession of her mobile cell phone. Every time Harry called, jack cancelled it and removed all text messages sent from him. He perpetually called to Helen through the bedroom door, telling her that betraying Harry was the right thing to do because he loved her and wanted nobody else but her. She could no longer stand him pleading with her, sometimes softly and other times frighteningly aggressive. She packed a backpack once again and decided that it was time to leave once more.

She opened the bedroom door, dressed to leave instantly. "Get out of my way!" she told Jack pushing him away and dashing to the apartment door. He grabbed he arm and tried desperately to restrain her, but her adrenalin rush had given extra energy to push herself free. "I'm not coming back this time. I accepted you as you always was." She told him. "Now you've changed." She snatched the phone from his hand and left. Jack was in shock. He had never expected her to leave him in that way.

Once she was free that cold rainy late evening, she tried to call Harry. His phone was switched off and as she walked the streets trying to find space, she had realised that there was no other place to go. She needed to be in one stable location at all times in order to continue her studies. Leaving jack was just simply futile. There had to be a way she could convince him that she was safe in her own opinion. Both Harry and Jack were not thinking clearly, she thought. She saw no threat to her life because she knew nothing about the gangs that was possibly useful to anyone.

On her way back to the apartment she tried to call Harry. She had no information from him that told her how he faired personally. She assumed that he was still in hiding somewhere and even if Jack wanted to deal with the O'Grady gang, he had nothing to deal with yet whilst Harry remained underground.

She tapped on the apartment door after using the numerical code to enter the secure building. She still had a door key, but she wanted Jack to answer. She wanted him to forgive her, hoping that he would understand why she left. Jack responded and opened the door. "I thought you had left me for good?"

"I can't." She looked up into his eyes and then hugged him tightly. Jack instinctively accepted returning the affection. "I'm sorry," she whispered repeatedly. The two had once again found their affection for each other so it seemed. Jack was thinking something else beyond affection. He had to show her that he meant business and her running away from him was not good for his self-pride. He saw himself as the dominant protector now that things had become dangerous for them both.

The walk through the rain drenched Helen and she removed the backpack, resting it onto the floor. Jack locked the front door once she was inside. She turned to look at him, wanting more of his affection. Jack folded his arms, body language that told her that he was not going to give her any at that moment in time. "You are soaking wet. I think you should strip off those clothes."

"Yes, good idea, I need to shower and relax."

"No. Just strip now. No shower." Jack demanded. Helen thought the demand was not his usual nature. "Do it!" He snapped out his words. She wondered if this was a game he wanted to play because she ran away again, or atleast attempted to.

"Are you serious?" she asked with a quizzical smile.

"Of course I'm serious. If you don't, then I will."

"Wait... you are suggesting that I strip or you will rape me or something like that?"

"Yes, exactly. The Professor told me all about your plan, confirming to me that is what you liked. Am I correct? Is that true? That you have a rape fetish?"

"Er... not exactly a fetish..."

"Then what? Let me test you on that. Strip off all of your clothes now."

"Wait... I don't think this is a good time to play out these games..." Before she could finish her statement, Jack lurched forward and pushed her onto the couch. He held his hand around her throat, not too hard, but hard enough to scare her. His eyes stared into hers with meaningful objectivity. She looked back at him, realising that his grip was not exactly hurting or choking her.

"Ok you bitch, shall I continue?" He asked. She nodded and somehow thought the whole act was no longer unpleasant. Infact, it was becoming quite erotic, just like the time when she and the professor were discussing the act of premeditated rape and surprise. Was Jack now doing it for him? she thought.

Jack clutched at her denim jeans, unfastening them in haste whilst still restraining her by the neck. He pulled them down as far as he could and then with both hands he lifted her and turned her around, pushing her head into the backrest of the couch. In that position he could pull down the jeans to the bottom of her thighs, restraining her legs together. Then with one almighty pull, he ripped apart her lace panties, exposing her whilst still pushing her against the couch with one arm. "OK bitch, I'm going to fuck you both ways until you beg me to stop."

Those words reminded her of the professor once more. They were the kind of words that he would have used whilst fucking his late wife, especially on the night she had accidentally died during the sex act. Jack wasted no time in freeing his hardness and using its head to seek out her anus between her cheeks. With one almighty thrust he entered her sharply. Helen was not accustomed to harsh anal penetration, but that no longer mattered. It hurt her at first and then the pain turned very quickly to pleasure. Although she was unable to spread her thighs wider, Jack found it easy to thrust into her with vigour. Helen gripped the back of the couch, feeling every single pounding thrust of his hard cock. She could feel the tingling pleasures of it inside as it touched a similar g-spot to the one within her vagina. But then Jack stopped and withdrew, sliding his penis up and down between both orifices.

"Please don't stop." Helen softly whispered, her head buried into the backrest of the couch.

"Oh you want more you dirty fucking bitch?" Jack shouted. "Ok bitch, take this!" He thrust deep into her tightened vagina. This time, unlike the anal, which was dry and rough, his penetration was easier and less harsh. Helen felt no pain as his cock smoothed its way between her buttocks and into her liquid love soaked yOni. What was now different than normal was the way he pounded into her. She had always insisted in being taken from behind gently to gain more control on tightness. This was surely rough now, and if it were real rape she would be scared even more. The rapist would come inside of her without regards for consequences. Would Jack do the same? Would he really meaningfully defile her like a real rapist?

Her emotions suddenly became mixed. She was almost close to her orgasmic peak and likewise for Jack. It was the halfway point of no return for both of them. Nothing could stop it until it ended, and soon it did as they clearly climaxed together. Jack's hot spunk merged like a torrent with her juices within. Suddenly the sex act had reached its most wettest as Jack began to recover quickly from his orgasmic release. Helen wanted more from the act now. The fear factor had subsided and she was enjoying every single moment and thrust of his cock as it softened gently until she could no longer hold it inside of her.

Jack settled back, kneeling. She turned to sit and look at him. His pleasure and wildness had turned to remorseful tears. He lowered his head and sobbed. Helen realised that he had committed an act that he never truly wanted to take part in. Something the professor had discussed with him and Jack had used it as a dominating punishment. Yet Jack was not a Dom in any sense. He believed in free spirits when it came to sex, and it seemed that the professor had encouraged him to go against his grain. Helen knelt before him and hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry my love. I did not mean to do that."

"Hush... it's ok, I understand. I've put you under lots of pressure lately and I've pushed you too hard. This affair with Harry is too much for both of us. Maybe I'm not thinking straight. This is all new to me. I thought Harry and I had connected somehow, but I think I'm wrong." Their hug had tightened, and eventually it led to a kiss that both of them appreciated. It had been a while since they kissed so passionately, full of meaning and a true expression of their love for each other.

Harry had gone into hiding at Saskia's flat. He tried desperately to contact Kenny, but his phone was switched off. He made a point of reading Helen's text messages, thirteen in all as if it mattered. Her message was clear, she needed to see him desperately and she reminded him that the danger of being found by the O'Grady gang was more his danger rather than hers. She mentioned nothing about Jack's plans, although now she was more convinced that Harry had to seek protection from the law.

Harry thought differently. Going to the police was not an alternative to escape the gang. He had committed minor crimes and the police would definitely throw the book at him. Saskia was now his only hope for salvation. He soon discovered that she was lonely in her own hiding from other problems elsewhere, and like the lothario he portrayed to be, it was not long before he made advances. Saskia however had shown some rejection. She was not only lonely and desperate in many ways. She was also a virgin, conscious of who she should chose to provide her with the right kind of love to forfeit her status. For a start, they had only just met.

Together thy sat in her tiny living room discussing their situation. Again, Harry stressed the dangers that he may have brought upon her for being involved. "Look babe, I'm sorry about all this..."

"I'm not your babe. How many times do I have to remind you!"

"Ok, ok... just a figure of speech. Although you could be my babe." Harry was quick to suggest. "Where am I going to sleep? Your bed?"

"You are dreaming. There is no way you are sleeping with me. Besides, you have a girlfriend."

"Well, she's not exactly a girlfriend. More of a mate."

Saskia looked hard at him. She now realised how much of a lothario he was denying his relationship with Helen. Previously he had explained to her the situation and all was supposed to be good. Now he was trying to get into her panties at the nearest possibility. "You know, I ran away from someone like you," she told him. "You are so pathetic. How can you even think about shagging someone else?"

"No wait. I'm not trying it on babe... sorry. I'm thinking about you. You might need some company while I'm here. And if you want I'm willing to show you my care and appreciation for what you have done for me. And your couch doesn't look that comfortable."

She could not believe his brash forwardness. It was so pathetic. She had heard those appeals from so many other men recently. Although he was quite handsome and she had thought about the possibility of resigning herself to him, but her intentions to pick the right person was foremost.

"What are you running away from?" Harry had to ask to satisfy his curiosity. Saskia did not feel the time was right to reveal those facts to anyone. Harry was a stranger and the police informed her that she should be careful whom she trusted. "It sounds serious."

"It is, but I can't tell you. You don't really need to know."

"Try me." Harry was persistent. He felt that he did need to know as a means of getting closer to her. He had noticed, despite her resistance, that she fancied him in a certain way. He was quick to notice these things by passed experiences. The look she gave him and the way her eyes followed every single move when she thought he had not noticed. "You can trust me you know. I am willing to trust you. I have got you involved with my problems. We should share them."

"Look, lets skip that. You can stay here for as long as it is needed. Just keep your fucking problems away from my door, is that clear?"

"Sure, no problem babe... er sorry." His persistence to call her "babe" was not a mistake any longer. He saw a weakness and he wanted to use it to break the ice-cold wall between them. In his mind, she was just another girl to lay and then abandon when someone new showed up. Now it became clear why he had cut off communication with Helen. He was concerned, but his agenda was now one of masculine instinct and sexual conquest. Saskia was proving hard to get, which provided a challenge that he had to face to satisfy his male pride and ego.

David Lord sat his desk in the private office the university gave him to use. He was tapping out some notes on his laptop with office door open as usual. The noise of passing students along the echoing corridor outside never seemed to bother him. He was able to switch off to the outside world and focus his thinking on whatever he was doing. Helen stood at the open door for almost a minute before he looked up and noticed her. "Hi, Helen. Come in, take a seat." She kept her eyes focused upon him as she pulled up a chair and placed it at his desk, sitting and resting her attaché case beside her. "Can I help you?" he asked, realising that her stare meant business, a serious look, the look she gave everyone when something was on her mind.

"How is Jayne?"

"She's fine thank you. Can I offer you some coffee? I have plenty in my thermos. I always bring three with me. I hate the refectory and machine coffee..."

"Did you discuss our talk to Jack?" she interrupted. "Did you tell him everything?" She kept her gaze firmly upon his eyes as if trying to penetrate his mind. David felt as if he was about to be grilled and looked down submissively.

"You mean the rape scenario?"

"Yes. Well, did you?"

Ok, I'll admit it. I did. I thought it best that Jack carry out your fantasy. He understood my situation regarding that. After thinking about it I didn't think it was right for me to carry it out. He is your lover and after all..." He paused to think. "I am still grieving my wife's unfortunate death after all of these years."

She began to sympathise with him once he had mentioned his wife. It struck her as being honest and sincere. Yet the feeling of having her confidence betrayed by him was still an issue. An issue that had stuck in her mind knowing that Jack would never do to her what he did and then instantly regret it. She had studied the game play too intensively to let it go. She needed answers to stem her curiosity and atleast have David's admittance.

"You look upset?" David asked. "I hope that it didn't..." He realised that he was using the past tense and Helen would not notice. "I mean I hope if he carries it out eventually he doesn't hurt you."

That morning Jack had called him. Jack was sobbing, telling him that he had done the deed and how. Their conversation was not for Helen to know or find out. He looked at her, wondering how she would react next, but she had blanked him, thinking. He was struck by her beauty again and the irresistible urge to carry out his secret act of desire. In essence, he wanted her so much. There was a jealousy between him and Jack that lay dormant within him. The way Jack had described what he had done in detail aroused him.

"No, he didn't hurt me. I liked it." Her mind focused, replaying what had happened and how it felt to be taken. But there was one problem she had to resolve, and that was, she had preferred David to do it, not her lover. Her fantasy had been disrupted, not as it should have been and certainly not upsetting Jack the way it did.

"Look, I apologise if it wasn't the way you wanted it. I looked at you both very carefully before I decided it wasn't right the way we vaguely planned it. I saw the way you and Jack love each other and asked myself, was it fair."

"It upset him. Did you ever think about that?" she asked.

"No, I didn't. I should have I suppose."

It had been a long time since David had participated in sex. The night he paid a prostitute to give him a blowjob was the last time. It was months ago and that was out of desperation to be relieved. Jayne and he were just friends and he would never lower himself to ask her to do it. Besides, he respected the fact that Jayne was now a dedicated lesbian with no desire for men, apart from their friendship. Helen was different. In her he recognised the ability to be subjugated, a young woman trying to find her own sexual lifestyle.

David stood from his desk and walked over to close his office door quietly and turn the key. "Helen, I have something I want to do right now. And, I know you want me to do it." Helen turned to look at him. She did not fancy him or have any sexual love for him, yet she knew what was on his mind. The turning of the door key gave it all away. "I want to make amends for my error in judgement." He explained. "I realise what I have done."

Helen stood up and waited.

"I feel inside that I have let you down. So, now I'm going to fuck you, but not rape. I need your consent for me to do it. That would satisfy us both I think."

Her heart began to beat faster as she listened to his words. The unexpected surprise of his intentions made it all the more arousing, although she was not sure how to react physically. It was up to him to make the moves and give out the orders. "I want you to strip, remove all of your clothes without finding excuses not to."

Helen removed her clothing slowly as David watched. She kept her stare fixed firmly upon him. He began to get aroused as one of his greatest desires unfolded before his very eyes. The desire that encouraged him to masturbate, yet resist that temptation on many occasions. His imagined vision of seeing her in the natural naked beauty that nature or god had gifted her. He stopped her as she stripped down to her white panties. "Just stand there for a while and let me look at you."

She stood, almost to attention as he moved closer to her. His hand slowly reached for her belly to feel the soft skin around her belly button. He breathed in deeply, sensing her perfume that only made him feel more aroused. As if by natural instinct, Helen lowered her head in resignation, feeling his fingertips drifting over her skin towards the waistband of her remaining single piece of underwear. His hand slipped inside gently and began to explore her shaved and smooth mound until they settled upon her damp and warm sex. It was part of the act and Helen wanted him to touch her in that way.

Helen raised her head with her eyes closed, giving out a soft satisfying sigh as he placed one finger between her outer lips. "You like that don't you?" he asked. She nodded her reply. "You want me to touch you don't you?" Again, she nodded in response. Then he probed deeper, feeling her warm moistening velvet domain, seeking out her vagina so that he could hook his finger deeper inside. He watched her reaction. That look upon her face so beautiful in his eyes made him want more. He wanted to taste her, smell her scent and arousal. "Sit on my desk." He almost commanded, although not intentional. If she had been his lover then the command would have been more demanding.

Helen leaned against the desk then she raised her legs sitting on its edge comfortably. Slowly she allowed him to slide away her panties as he knelt before her. As he removed them from her ankles she instinctively opened up her thighs revealing to him her full feminine sex, watching him as he looked at her most private part, exposed and partly open, her soft pink inner lips neatly folded. Then his eyes looked up at her breasts, small and petite. To him they were nubile and they reminded him of those breasts upon the bodies of the erotic nymphs in the paintings that he had collected with such dedication over the years. Those paintings were his erotic stimulation. The thoughts of having them made him hard and suffer the denial of masturbation. He wanted something real; the flesh of a real nymph and Helen was that person who could give him that satisfaction to and fulfil his wishes.

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers
12