Helen Ch. 10

Story Info
Helen and Nancy get piercings.
2.3k words
4.37
15.6k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a graphic tale of a Dom and his very submissive transgendered males. If you are offended by tales of BDSM and sex between consenting adults then read no further ......... other wise enjoy

It is best if read with previous chapters.

Feel free to leave honest comments or suggestions, it really does encourage those of us who write to continue...

Having showered and changed I came downstairs as Helen walked through the door.

I kissed her then sent her upstairs to change, I had left clothes on the bed for her, and she was to wear only what was laid out.

Shortly after she came back downstairs, she looked stunning, a cropped top, which was tight enough to show her nipples which as usual were hard, and a mini skirt, tartan and pleated, she looked like a schoolgirl, a naughty one at that. I made her twirl and bend over with her back to my, her ass was fully visible, and such a tempting target, but later we had appointments now.

"Go and sort Nancy out." I said. "she has clothes like you but she needs help with her make up, I want her looking like a street corner hooker, she is coming out with us."

Helen giggled and went down to the basement. Fifteen minutes late she came back up holding hands with Nancy, and my jaw fell open, what a transformation, Nancy looked just like a hooker, and I was sure if I left her in the red light area of town she would earn some money for us she was that feminine.

However we had a couple of appointments so I ushered them into the car and we went into town. I stopped near the town centre and we got out, Helen on my arm with Nancy following close behind, she was not yet confident enough about being out as a woman so she wanted to stick close to us.

We walked down the high street then I ushered them into the piercing shop. Both of them were a little reluctant until I said "Get in there or you won't sit down for a week, I am just in the mood to stripe asses." They both went in before me.

I smiled and shook hands with Dog, no idea why he was called that, but it was what everyone called him. Dog was about 20 stone, 6 foot 6 inches tall, all his exposed flesh was fully tattooed, and I had no doubt he probably had a bike and leathers out back.

"These are my girls, Nancy here is having the two piercings down below and also her nipples, and Helen here the others as we discussed, you can start with Nancy." Helen looked at me, worried but not wanting to be defiant, and I smiled at her reassuringly. Nancy on the other hand looked at me and said "No way are you piercing me, no way, that was not part of the deal."

"Nancy." I said in my sternest voice. "Did you read the contract that you signed? I suspect not otherwise you would know that I have the right to do whatever I wish with you at any time and anywhere, so you will be pierced today as I wish, you don't see Helen complaining."

I then turned to Dog. "Do you mind if I gag her before you start? We don't want the neighbours complaining." I smiled at him and fitted the spider gag to her, jacking it as open as it would go while she wimpered.

"I don't give a fuck about the neighbours, but gag her if you want to, it will hurt, but not too much once I administer the local." Dog replied.

"After that insolence I don't think a local will be needed." I watched as both Helen and Nancy gave me a look of despair.

I hardly needed to but I helped Dog get Nancy into his chair, he had modified it and I was sure I was not the first with unusual requests, as we strapped Nancy into it with her legs lifted and secured above her head, once the straps were tightened she was almost immobile.

I whispered to Dog "Use the local on her." He grinned as he realised that she still thought he was doing it without. I gave him the key to her cage.

I had arranged for Nancy to have two piercings, one to her the underside of her glans or frenum, a ring which once inserted was to be soldered shut so as to make it permanent and unremoveable by Nancy. The second a similar ring to her perineum. Once they had fully healed this would allow me to padlock them together creating a chastity device without the cage, she was then to have piercings to her nipples with rings fitted and soldered like the others.

I left Dog to do his work and turned my attention to Helen, I cuddled her, "Don't worry darling I just want you to get you nipples pierced and some gold rings fitted, nothing as draconian as Nancy." I felt under her skirt feeling her hardening to my touch, "But this will have to go back in the cage." I stroked her a few times making sure she was as erect as she could be before saying "And I have spoken to Eric today and we are going to double your hormone dose so that this will not be able to get an erection in a few months time, then you wont have to wear a cage, wont that be great."

"Yes Master." She answered grinning at me.

We then both turned and watched as Nancy started trying to create a noise, even restricted by the gag she was making quite a din. The reason was not the piercing itself but the fact that Dog had dropped his trousers and was getting ready to use Nancy's boy pussy, he was very well endowed and thick, his hairy belly against her legs as he lined himself up to enter.

With one thrust he was inside her and I watched as she shook her head from side to side unable to move enough to stop him, she looked at me but I just grinned back at her saying "Get used to it, I am sure there will be many more that wish to use you, I may even pimp you out, what do you think." I saw her eyes widen at that thought. Dog just grunted and continued to thrust, in no time he was unloading in her, and he withdrew, tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped up.

I could see when he moved aside that he had already made the piercings and the rings were in place, he then picked up a small soldering iron and dripped solder onto the joints sealing them so Nancy could not remove them. I also noticed his cum, which seemed quite copious, dribbling from Nancy's ass and I wondered if he had been saving that, I had agreed a discount based on him using Nancy when I booked the appointment.

Once the soldering was done it was Helens turn, Nancy was unstrapped, the gag removed and I allowed her to just stand, I was sure the piercings were painful despite the local anaesthetic, and with where they were sitting was probably not an option at present despite the bandages Dog had applied.

I pulled the crop top over Helens head leaving her breasts and nipples exposed to Dog, her nipples as usual were very hard and proud. I had asked Dog to make sure the piercings were well embedded behind her nipple as I had explained I would at times pull on them hard and I didn't want them to rip out or cause her any damage.

Dog took a couple of suction cups and placed them over Helens nipple, he then pumped them up sucking her nipple into the cups. He then prepared two syringes of local anaesthetic. Once ready he released the cups, leaving her nipple very puffy, injected the local and bent her forward so that her nipple were flat on the surface. She looked at me and I went over and held her head mouthing I love you at her.

Two small screams later and she was pierced, Dog fed a ring through each piercing, these were gold rings, and then with a drop of special gold coloured solder they were sealed like Nancy's.

I handed Helen a loose silk blouse after Dog had dressed her nipples as I didn't want her wearing anything tight to cause her discomfort. Having paid Dog he smiled at me and said "Anytime I can be of help, and she has a really tight ass, I loved that."

I smiled back "Your welcome let me know when you want her again, I will see what I can do." I could feel the glare from Nancy but ignored her.

We left the shop and walked back to the car, it was obvious that Nancy was struggling, she was walking as if she had been on a horse all day but I was not sure if that was the piercing or the way Dog had opened her ass up when he used her, either way she was not comfortable. "Nancy, you can lie in the boot if you would feel more comfortable there." "Thank you Master." she said in a very shaky voice, perhaps the local was wearing off or it was the realisation that I really could do what I wanted with her and that she had given up all rights to have a say in her own life.

I opened the boot for her and she gingerly climbed in, dribbling more cum as she did so. I then opened the door for Helen and she sat in the front seat, "Don't bother with your seat belt," I told her knowing that it would rub her chest.

I drove carefully and cautiously home but it did not take long, I was quite keen as I knew we had had visitors while we were out making changes to the basement and I wanted to see what had been done and also Helen and Nancy's reaction to it.

As we arrived home I pulled in the drive, opened the garage door and helped firstly Helen out of the car. I then went round to the boot and helped Nancy out. I said to both of them "For the next few days you are both excused from any duties around the house or to me. Nancy make sure you stay clean, I suggest you don't wear panties until you are healed, you may do as you like around the house but you will be dressed in your maids uniform, by the way I have ordered additional maids outfits so you can rotate them.

"Helen you are excused from all personal duties unless you initiate them," as I looked at her she pouted until she heard about her initiating them.

"Both of you start a new hormone regime tomorrow and we will use this weekend to get to know each other better."

"Now let us see what they have done in the basement."

I opened the door to what was now Nancy's room. I was impressed, everything I had ordered was now installed.

A new single metal bed, with some modifications, a proper cage, a standing one that was more like a medieval hanging cage, a bondage/whipping cross, a horse with various securing point, and a metal contraption on the floor which when you fitted a woman to it restrained her head in a hoop, her wrists and ankles secured, and bent in an arch face down leaving her ass and privates high in the air. I grinned as I looked round, looked at the trepidation on my girls faces, and said "Won't it be fun to try all these things out."

The girls looked at each other and held hands obviously taking strength from each other.

I watched the girl as I left the room and went up to the lounge, sat down in my favourite chair and called for Nancy to get me a drink.

When Helen came into the room I motioned her over to me, lifted her skirt and refitted her cage, smiling as I said, "This will not be coming off for a long time, and as you shrink we will get a smaller and smaller ones until you can hardly see it, won't that be great."

"Yes Darling." She said emphatically, "I hate it, I hate what it represents, I really want it gone Master, please."

"Well we will discuss it further, but I have to say that I want you to keep it, if only so I can humiliate you in public and at gatherings we may go to, but we can decide that later, lets give the new hormone regime a chance first. Now it's been a long day so I think we should retire we have the weekend to look forward to."

I sent Helen upstairs to bed and wandered to the basement where I found Nancy standing in her room. She had been crying so I went over to her and took her in my arms giving her a cuddle "What's wrong?"

She started sobbing again and stammered "I am not sure I want this Master, I have lost Helen and now I am to lose my masculinity, and it seems be the local cum dump for anyone you say can use me, I am finding it hard Master."

I nodded at her saying "It's been a long day, you are no doubt in pain, try to get some sleep and we will talk more in the morning. Please bring Helen and I breakfast at 9.30am."

She just nodded and I kissed her gently on her cheek before leaving and going to bed.

To be continued...