Helen - Gone Skiing

Story Info
You surely know that sex can ruin sports!...
3.3k words
3.64
9.5k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are some memories of mine, as accurate as I can remember...

So, it's such a beautiful winter, and I'm lucky enough to manage to leave at the mountains for one week, exactly when I hear that the snow is just perfect!

I'm happy, full of enthusiasm, especially since the place won't be so crowded with students and kids - great!

I'm preparing my equipment for tomorrow morning.

The phone rings - it's Helen "Hey! I have some news for you!"

"What is it?"

"I have arranged to take a part of my holiday, so that, if you wish, you can take me with you"

In spite of what you may think, this isn't a really good news for me - I'm used to ski all day long, and, late in the afternoon, I go at the restaurant - I know one where they make a perfect steak tartare.

They also have Czech beer and/or a very fine Cabernet Sauvignon.

After the treat, I usually retire in my room and take my time to rest, after the efforts made all day long...

"Well, Helen, I don't mind you coming with me. Really! But... what shall you do all day long? Or, eventually, you've changed your mind and want to learn how to ski?"

I wait for her answer breathless, hoping to God that she won't try it, since that would mean that I would have to spend several days of my vacation monitoring her...

"No! God forbid it! You know very well how much I care for my legs, and, generally, my body! I won't have any broken bones, considering that I've entertained myself! You know I hate plaster!..."

"All right then! So, what will you be doing all day long?!?"

"Well, I'll just stay at the restaurant, at the base of the slope, waiting for you"...

"You'll be getting awfully bored!"...

"Why? Aren't there men?" She starts teasing - this is not good - she knows perfectly well that I am not a jealous guy and, anyway, we're only fuck buddies...

This means that, no matter what, I shall have to take her with me...

"All right then! After you leave from work, go home, prepare your luggage, then come at my place, so that we can leave early in the morning without any complications"...

She starts giggling: "He, he! I'm already at home, the luggage is ready, so I'll take a taxi and come to you as soon as I can! I crave for dick! Your dick!"

She sends me a kiss and the conversation is over...

Honestly, I'm angry - I was psychologically preparing myself for a sporting week, and now...

There will be sport, but a completely different one!...

Twenty minutes later, Helen enters my apartment with her luggage - a decent sports bag, since she knows how I hate taking care of huge luggages, with lots and lots of unnecessary things...

To my surprise, she's wearing a brand new ski suit and a pair of decent boots.

"Gush! What happened to you?!? Where are your fur coats and high heeled boots?!?"

"Well, after last weekend, I've realized that it's not that easy for you to carry me in your arms so many hundreds of meters - you know how much I care for you!"...

She embraces me, and gives me a looooong kiss - I want to unzip her upper coat, but she stops me. We keep on kissing. I try to take off her ski hat - she doesn't let me...

Finally, she pushes me a little: "I first want to inaugurate my brand new suit, so be a good sports and take off your trousers - I need that ski pole"...

I laugh a little, while taking off my trousers - Helen is already on her knees, dragging down my underwear...

I'm already erect, so that my dick jumps and slaps her nose.

"Wow! My pole is nasty! Huh?" She laughs a little, while grabbing my dick with both hands and sucking it's head. "Now, since I only have one pole, I'll need to use both my hands on it!"

She gives me a lascivious look, while getting back to business...

I realize that my ski session is over, even before going at the mountains...

I realize she's really horny - maybe she just didn't lie to me when, on the phone, a day before, she's told me that she's really has had no sex with anyone else for almost ten days...

God! How wet her mouth can be! And how she uses her tongue! Even if yesterday evening, while pretending I wasn't home, but at work, the blond nice girl that was with me showed a lot of enthusiasm, so that we've had sex four times, Helen is very close to get me finished! In less than five minutes!

We've been together for about two years by now, so that I don't need to warn her - she just grabs, gently, my balls with a hand, as she knows that I do enjoy it so much, while gently stroking my dick with the other...

I explode - she takes it all - no drops, then, suddenly, I can see her forehead frowning and she pushes me away with anger: "So, my dear gentleman, yesterday you were at work, huh?!? What kind of work? This one?" She's saying that pointing with her finger at my dick...

"Sure! I knew it!" She knows, depending on my sperm, if I've been fucking recently, or not.

I believe that she senses the quantity, but she's claiming that she can sense by it's taste - I cannot tell, since I don't suck dicks...

If I say no, we'll have a big fight - if I say yes, that will be another story...

"All right! You know very well how appalled you show to be every time I tell you that I have already arranged something with another woman!"

"Sure! It's much better to sell me lies!"...

"No, it would be much better if, when I say that I cannot see you, you just accept the situation and don't complicate things!"...

"Yes! Great Master! I'm only your tiny little slave!"...

Now she surely will start to cry a little, just to enhance the way I see her suffering...

I already have a solution for that: "Now, start crying!"

She's very stubborn, so that if I am the one who tells her to cry, she won't give me that satisfaction...

She's still on her knees, so that I lean and take her by her hands and help her stand.

I embrace her, then I take off her hat and start kissing her forehead, then her eyes, her nose, her cheeks.

I unzip her suit and continue kissing her neck, I bite the lobe of her ear, stick my tongue inside her ear, bite her lobe again, then continue kissing her neck...

She's trembling - her hands are caressing my back, then she starts unbuttoning my shirt.

I let her finish, while I'm unbuttoning the sleeves.

I take off my shirt and start undressing the upper part of her body.

I push her on the edge of the bed, kneel and start taking off her boots, then her trousers, then her panties.

I gently pinch her by her bush, then her labia, and gently insert a finger in her cunt - she's wet like a well! I gently insert another finger, while my thumb caresses her clit.

My fingers keep on rubbing a certain spot inside her vagina, while my thumb applies a constant pressure on her clit. She grabs the sheets of the bed with both hands - she's close - she's there!

She explodes, but still has enough control to tell me: "Do me with your dick! Quick! Now! Stick it in!"

I immediately grab her by her feet and my dick aims her entrance - I'm in - half of my dick is in.

She grabs me by my hips and gently starts to drag me inside her, stretching her pussy milimeter by milimeter. She still has little spasms and, from time to time, trembles a little.

We still do have that little problem that she claims that I am too big for her little pussy, as she likes to call it...

We keep on looking into each other's eyes - suddenly, I see her pupils dilate, she grabs my arms and tells me: "Now, push! Fuck me! Fuck me cause I think I'm gonna cum again!"

I place the soles of her feet on my chest and start to pump - gently at the beginning, getting rougher and rougher. She starts yelling: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That's it! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Stop! Keep it in! Let me do it now!"

I push deep and stay there. She's having her orgasmic convulsions that make my dick spasm almost every second - I just hope that she isn't during her fertile period, since I might have some remains of sperm after she's blown me...

But the pleasure is too high! I cannot spoil it... After we'll be done, I'll treat her with a needless syringe with a mixture of vinegar and water. Until now, it has always worked...

After a few minutes she climbs down from the peak, so that I put her legs on my shoulders, grab her by her hands and move her to the center of the bed. Then I let her legs fall from my shoulders and let myself lay above her. I embrace her, and kiss her. She embraces my hips with her legs and I start to gently push my dick as deep as it goes.

We kiss, then I grab her nipples and start tuning them with my thumbs and forefingers...

She smiles: "Do me like that... Eat my titties"...

I keep on pushing deep, while sucking her nipples. She's moaning...

I realize that the room is almost completely dark - we've been fucking for about two hours...

I gently turn Helen on her fours and start pumping her - she moans and yells when I hit her too hard.

I'm on my knees. I gently insert my thumb inside her ass, while with the other hand I reach around her belly and start caressing her clit. She's close - she's there! This time not so spectacular, but she's orgasming again. She grabs my hand and pushes me away from her clit: "Stop that! Please! It's too much!"...

I grab her ass cheek while the thumb of my other hand is still inserted in her ass hole...

I feel that I'm close too...

I keep on pumping her for another two minutes, or so, then I stop, take off my thumb from her ass, and take off my dick from her cunt.

I need to step down from the bed, to wipe my thumb, since it's full of shit.

I step down, grab some paper napkins, while Helen is already lying on her back, with her head over the edge of it, with her mouth open, awaiting for my dick.

I get on my knees - I grab her by her armpits and make her come out from the bed even more, until I reach the right angle to stick my dick into her mouth.

I sustain her weight by her shoulders, helping her not to fall from the bed, while she grabs my dick and starts stroking it's base, while licking and sucking it like there is no tomorrow.

With the other hand, she starts massaging my balls and the back of my balls.

In a minute it's over. I cum again.

I raise her by her shoulders, bend, and kiss both her nipples.

Then I help her raise and say: "Good! Really good! Now, let's take a shower"

It's seven o'clock in the morning and we've already arrived at the mountains...

The lady at the desk is sleepy and bored. She knows that she's about to receive a good tip, since Helen and I are not married, nor we can prove that we are brother and sister.

The rules are clear here - either you are man and wife, either you are brother and sister - otherwise, you need to stay in separate rooms!

She takes the money from my ID and Helen's ID and registers her - the militia will always be softer with a registered woman...

Me, I can always say that I've arrived with a late train, and didn't have time to register...

My ID, accompanied by my entry pass at the institute, will surely make them "remember" that they have better things to do...

We put our stuff in the room, then we go at the restaurant at the end of the slope - everyone is sleepy - we have scrumbled eggs and boiled tzuica (a strong alcoholic drink that should normally be served only after ten o'clock in the morning)...

I leave Helen in the restaurant, at the table, and go to ski...

I can hear her shouting behind me: "Break your legs and hands, whatever! Just take care and don't break what I need from you!"...

Of course everybody is silent, including me...

A second ago, I was surely considered a serious and respectable person - who am I now?...

I just wave my hand and get out of the restaurant...

The day is marvelous! I ski, and ski, and ski!

Each hour that passes makes me take a break - I go inside the restaurant, take a place at our table, and drink another cup of freshly boiled tzuica...

The waiter, a very nice looking blond baby, is already making some faces, letting me know, by gestures, that skiing and drinking is not the best solution...

I know that she likes me, and I also know that she's as good as married with a big shot guy in the town - still, this doesn't bother her to show that she likes one or more clients, even if it's just smiles and sweet words...

Now, it's already two o'clock in the afternoon - I'm not tired, but I need to lay on my back in the bed and have my gorgeous lady suck my dick, lick my balls and caress me...

I am suddenly lazy!...

The note has already been paid by Helen, so we leave - in less than a kilometer we enter the other restaurant - we order two beefsteaks and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon...

When we enter our cabin room, we're already tipsy and we have another bottle of wine with us...

Helen lights another cigarette and makes me sit on an arm-chair - she needs to suck my dick.

I just let her drag down my trousers and underwear and... here we are!

Her tongue on the head of my dick makes, as usual, wonders...

She's a sucker, she's a blower, she's a woman! She loves what she does! And she's good at it!...

After so many years, I should say, with respect, that she's the best!

I let myself lay on my back, thinking about a land where all my duties would be to let the women suck my dick...

God! She's so good at it!...

She lets me enjoy, since she doesn't make her moves to make me ejaculate - I know that, if she wants, she can make me cum in less than five minutes - she just lets me enjoy...

After about twenty minutes, I'm ready...

"What? You wanna release?!? No, dear,! First you need to stick that bloody dick of yours deep down inside my pussy! I've been craving for it all day long!"

In a thorough and complete laziness, I throw away all my clothes and lay in bed, on my back...

The only part of my body that isn't relaxed, is my dick, fully swollen, ready for action...

Helen doesn't waste time - she gives it a final kiss, then lets her cunt fall over it, engulfing it and starting to work...,

She knows very well that, being on my back, I won't cum, so she can do whatever she wishes to it...

She orgasms - oh my God how she orgasms...

She bends, then trembles, then spasms, then trembles again...

She jumps away and brings a bottle with lemon juice...

She inserts it into her cunt and squeezes...

"Now, I'm ready! Take me hard and fill me with your jizz!"...

It took me more than two months to convince her that acid stuff, like vinegar or lemon juice, inserted into the vagina, won't hurt, but help avoid pregnancy - I've also explained that our grand parents were using sauerkraut juice, but she's had to do her own research, ask I don't know who, and so on, until she has accepted to let me do to her things she didn't know about...

Anyway, now, her feet soles are pressing my chest and my dick is deep inside her pussy, annoying her cervix - hitting it, squashing it, making Helen feel like the prisoner of my fucking dick...

The lemon juice helps amplifying the friction sensation, making my dick feel even harder than it already was...

"Now, bitch! I will give you ten strokes - either you are ready, either not, I'll fill your whorish cunt with my jizz - then, I'll just take my dick from your cunt and make you suck it clean - I won't take a shower! You are to lick me clean with your slutty tongue and mouth!"...

I don't finish my plead and Helen is already trembling, having a huge orgasm - she's dirty, I'm dirty, but we both love these moments...

Her explosion makes me explode too...

It's good, and relaxing...

I embrace her, and roll, making her be on the upper side - she stays like a cowgirl, letting the mixed juices of her cunt pour on my belly - she even massages and presses her belly, to let as much juices as possible to pour on my belly.

Then, she gently bends and starts licking them - it's ticklish but I can take it for a while - I fall asleep...

I wake up in the morning, sensing the smell of the soluble coffee and the noises made by the teaspoon stirring into the cups...

I can feel that my bladder is ready to explode.

"Good morning, beauty, how are you?"

"Good morning, my prince!"

I go to the bathroom. On my way I can hear Helen, with a very sexy voice: "After you pee, please wash that fucking dick of yours, cause I need some cream in my coffee, I'm gonna milk it!"...

That moment I remember that I was supposed to ski - she's pulling all the energy from my body - and she's doing it in such a sexy and exquisite way...

I truly hate her, but also love the way she tortures me...

I pee, wash my dick, then get into the room, grab her by her hair, make her lay on her tummy in my lap and bite her ass cheek - she cries in real desperation.

I stick my thumb up her ass, while my fingers are playing the piano on her clit and labia...

She's making noises, animal noises - I look outside the window - it's snowing...

By now I know that the skis will just stay abandoned in a corner of the room, while we fuck, like rabbits...

I hate her, but I also love the way she treats me...

Just like her, I'm diverted, I'm perverted, and I love it!

I sit on the arm chair, while she, already knelt, takes my dick into her mouth, doing the things that she knows so well, to let me give her the cream she needs for her morning coffee...

I light a cigarette, letting her do her work down there - I don't need to tell her when I cum - the coffee cup is awaiting, while she's gently stroking my dick - for today, I'm done, no skiing...