Helen - How She Got Pregnant

Story Info
She gets pregnant only to help an ex prove something.
3.1k words
3
37.8k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the very beginning, I need to inform you that English is NOT my native language, therefore, in case you encounter some mistakes, please forgive me.

*****

The music is pretty loud, the lights are dim, and I lay on my bed, naked, awaiting for Helen to appear.

I've left the door unlocked, so that I won't need to go and answer...

Maybe the music, or maybe the fact that I've been working pretty late a few days, I fall asleep...

I wake up, sensing a presence in the room - Helen is sitting on an arm chair, sipping some whiskey and smoking a cigarette.

"Hey! Sweetie! You've arrived!"

"As you can see!" She gives me a big smile, then continues: "I was pretty tempted to jump at your dick, but it's cold outside and I have awaited for my hands and face to get a little bit warmer"...

I look at her sexy tight jeans - she's still completely dressed.

I ask: "Are we going somewhere?"

She senses what I mean, so that she finishes her cigarette, and comes to sit on the bed, near me: "If I touch you now, you won't like it!"...

"Well, what if you just take off your clothes and let me touch your cunt with this dick, just for starters - I'm sure that your cunt is hot!"...

She smiles: "Naughty boy! A little bit of patience, please!"...

My dick is already hard and waiting, so that Helen bends toward it and licks it: "See? I don't dare to touch you even with my lips, yet"...

I stand up and grab her gently by her hair, making her come close to the head of my dick: "What if I ask you to touch me? Even if you're cold, you'll get warmer in a minute"...

She starts giggling and grabs my ass cheeks with her hands - her hands are cold, I admit, but not that cold. Seeing that I have no adverse reaction, she engulfs me, licking around the head of the dick, and insisting at the frenulum...

Slowly she puts a hand at the back of my balls, caressing the area between my ass hole and the back of the balls. She uses the other hand to hold my balls in her hand, and drag them a little, towards her - she's good at it, like always...

She takes off the dick from her mouth and tells me:

"Now, dear, don't you dare finish - I need your seeds for something else!"...

This is a really huge surprise for me. Helen usually finishes me off with her mouth first, and only afterwards we get down to business. It's almost a year by now since we fuck like rabbits, and this is, if you want, like a ritual...

"Well, in this case, why don't we just sit, let me smoke a cigarette, and explain"...

She lets my dick out of her mouth and we go to sit on the arm chairs.

I pour myself a sip of whiskey, light a cigarette, and wait: "I'm all ears!"

To make a long story short, even if we are on the stories section, Helen has explained that her former boyfriend, whom she loved so dearly, has been practically forced to leave her, since, while being at a family reunion, he got drunk and fucked, kind of raped, more or less, a second degree cousin of his, who so happened to be a virgin, and who, additionally, has remained pregnant with him...

Bad luck and bad timing - I don't know...

Anyway, the girl confessed to her parents, who went at his parents, and they have decided to let it be an internal affair of the family.

Now, the really interesting part is that Helen and this boyfriend of hers were having lots of sex, unprotected, and he was always ejaculating inside her cunt - they were planning to have a baby together, since this would have been the only way that he could have convinced his parents to let him get married to Helen.

They knew her, but... didn't like her...

Now, after the events with the pregnancy and stuff, it seems that Helen has made some research and has found out two things: her boyfriend has never made any girl pregnant before, and, also, it seems that the virgin cousin of his was already having a boyfriend.

And now, the plan - she has discussed with her ex boyfriend, who happened to come at Bucharest with some business and contacted her - after getting married, his family has forced him to change his job and go back in the town where he was from...

Helen, and knowing her, I'm sure that she's had no mercy, told the man that, most probably, he's sterile, and that the child is not his!

That led to a bet, since he was convinced that she, after several abortions, has become sterile herself...

So, if she becomes pregnant with another man, and she agrees to be seen by a doctor trusted by him, then he will pay for the abortion and he, of course will divorce his cousin...

He mentioned that she needed to go in his town, since, if she really was pregnant, she had to be seen by a doctor there, who, afterwards, would have confirmed her situation to his family.

Devilish plan, I'd say...

"Now, Helen, do you think that if you do this, let's say, puzzled scheme, you'll be gaining anything but hatred?"

Helen sighed: "In spite of what it looks like, this man has helped me big time once, when I was in really big trouble - now it's my turn to help him, since, not only that he might be raising a brat that it's not his, but his wife suspects that she's pregnant again! So, she's probably still fucking the man that she loves for real"...

She stopped to take a deep breath, then continued: "Further more, they aren't in the best relationship - his wife keeps on reminding him that he's practically raped her, so their life isn't quite good - to say the least"...

"Fine! But why the hell doesn't he go and test himself?!?"

"Cause you don't know his family! They would never accept such a test as being accurate... So, I'm the only one who can help him - his parents know me and they have found out about our efforts in vain to have a kid"...

Suddenly, I've felt the need to fill my glass with whiskey, took a large gulp, then said:

"Helen, what I'm gonna tell you now might be making you mad, but, still, I have a word to say"...

She didn't let me finish: "If you think that I'm trying to make you a kid, in the idea that you will marry me, you're wrong - if you want, I can ask my ex to come and tell you directly, so that you can have a confirmation"...

"Oh! No! If you do that, I shall probably never fuck you again! I already feel like a breeding stallion!"...

The music was over - I needed to put another reel, but, honestly, I was too appalled and conflicted...

Meanwhile, I was thanking God that I didn't have such crazy stubborn parents like this guy.

"Helen, I believe you - the story is too stupid, heartless and complicated to be just an invention"...

She smiled and wanted to jump from her chair to kiss me.

"Wait! However, if after getting pregnant, I don't know what reasons make you keep the child, all you shall see from me will be the amount of money dictated by the court! Nothing else! No visits, no nothing! Everything will be solved only by mail..."

"What makes you think that, after having had several abortions, with various men, I shall suddenly decide to keep this baby?"

"I don't know... medical complications, as an example?..."

"It won't be the case - I've already paid a visit to my doctor and he has confirmed that the walls of my uterus are still OK"...

So, everything was already planned - she continued: "If I wanted to fool you, I could just say that I'm on some pills, so that I won't get pregnant, and show you the result after nine months!"...

Then, she just started to cry...

This time I didn't try to stop her - I wanted her to have her release...

My decision was taken - finally I also was curious to see which one of them was the sterile partner.

"Now I have a final question: did you establish a certain term?"

"Yes. Six months!"

"Helen, from now on, we don't discuss this subject anymore, until the moment it happens - I don't want things changed in our relationship and, most of all, I don't want you to be desperate, waiting for it to happen - the more stressed we are, the lesser the chances - got it?"

She didn't answer - just nodded.

"Now, strip!"

She didn't wait for me to say so twice.

"Go to bed and put your fucking legs in the air!"

She executed the request.

I jumped in bed, above her, letting my dick come down to her mouth: "Now, suck it! Lick it! Make me wet, cause I'll go down on you real hard! I wanna fill that fucking slutty cunt of yours both with my dick and with my jizz! And don't expect to take too much sleep tonight! Cause you won't!"...

Saying that, I've put her hands under my knees, took her by the back of her head and started to let myself enter her until she's started to gag. I've withdrawn my dick a little, then, with a hand, I've covered her nose and entered again - I've seen desperation in her eyes, and I've completely withdrawn.

I think that if I would of stayed deep in her another second, she would have started to puke...

I've never been that brutal with her, but, honestly, I was upset for being dragged into such a sordid situation...

I don't know if due to my treat, but taking her by her legs and aiming my dick towards her cunt, I can clearly see that she is already wet...

The first half of my dick enters like nothing, so that I continue pushing - I'm almost balls deep and she still doesn't protest - on the contrary, she puts her hands on my hips and drags me gently...

"Gosh! What happened to you?"

"I cannot tell, but the idea of pregnancy always makes me wet and ready, even for a big dick like yours!"

I stay deep inside, while she's milking me - I keep on pushing while I wet my thumb in my mouth and start caressing her clit.

She closes her eyes and starts rolling her head on the pillow, clenching her teeth - she still has her hands on my hips and keeps dragging.

Then, the moment of truth - she lets her legs fall from my shoulders, totally relaxed, and starts trembling - I also cannot take it anymore, and let my sperm fill her vagina - she still trembles, but keeps on milking me...

It's good! Real good! I stop caressing her clit, letting us both feel only the spasms of my dick inside her.

I can feel my dick getting slowly soft, and, meanwhile, I see her face relaxing - now I'm sure that she has had some pain, but, most probably, a good one...

Before going limp, I take a napkin, put it on a pillow, then tell her: "Now, baby, turn on your belly down with your ass up, on this pillow, so that your ass stays higher than the rest of your body - and stay like that!"

Then I get close to her mouth and make her lick my dick clean from our juices - she smiles: "We've said that we won't discuss about it, but I'm afraid that if you treat me like this I shall get pregnant from the first month"...

"When did you have your last period?"

"It started seven days ago, and, as you know, it lasted three days, like usual"...

"Fine, in this case, all this week and next week, we'll be fucking like rabbits - and only the way I tell you"...

"And how long are you going to keep me in this position? I'm not very comfortable, you know!"

"You'll get used to it - now I shall smoke a cigarette, then come back in bed and start fucking you again - in exactly this position!"...

She frowned, but made no comment...

After smoking and having another sip of whiskey, I approach the bed, lay beside Helen, and start caressing her back, then her ass cheeks.

My dick is already revived, not as hard as a rod, but hard enough to be able to enter Helen's cunt - I get behind her, take the Sumo fighter position, and start approaching her ass.

I grab it with both hands and open her, so that I have a full view of her cunt.

I stick the tip of my dick inside her, and, gently, start pushing, and exiting, each time entering a little bit more.

I grab her by both hands and make her keep them at the back, holding them there with one hand, while with the other hand I grab again her ass cheek and insert my thumb inside her ass.

Her forehead, as much as I can see of it, is full of perspiration. This time she doesn't orgasm before I pump her for about half an hour.

As soon as she's done, I let her hands free, grab a napkin and take out my thumb from her ass - I wipe my finger clean, then I let myself lay above Helen, making my dick press even deeper inside her.

I put my arms beneath her chest, and with my hands, grab her by the shoulders, so that we are in full contact - she starts milking me, and that feels great. I let her do me like that for ten minutes, or so, then I raise on my elbows and start pumping her... She starts yelling:

"Nghhhh! Nghhhh! Aaaaaah! Gosh! Cum with me! Let's cum together! Now! Can you?"

I don't need to answer, cause she can feel my jizz on the walls of her vagina, in her uterus, I don't know...

She starts giggling: "Waw! Waw! Waw! Good! Perfect! Gosh! I'm flooded! Waw!"

I'm back deep inside her, lettig my dick stay there till it's flaccid then I raise and take it out with a blop...

"Now, Helen, don't you dare move your ass - just stay like that!" "

"For how long?"

"Half an hour!"

Then I approach with my dick to her face and wipe it on her cheeks and nose and eyes - I know that she hates it, but I still feel the need to annoy her...

I raise, sit on the arm chair, and light a cigarette.

" Now, since you torture me like this, couldn't you still be a gentleman and let me have a few smokes from your cigarette?"...

"Well, of course! Anyway, I don't believe that during this experiment you intend to quit smoking"...

"All the times when I remained pregnant, I was smoking, so I don't see any impediment"...

The time passes. "Now, we shall go and have a nice shower, then we grab something to eat, and afterwards we get back in bed -I think I'm gonna impregnate you tonight!"

Helen raises and tries to get down from the bed, but suddenly stops: "I feel dizzy!"

"Don't worry, it will pass! Here, let me help you!"

After the shower we eat something light, and... back to bed!

I ask Helen to sit on the pillow, this time on her back. I go between her legs, wet two fingers, make her part her legs, and, nice and easy, I start inserting my fingers into her cunt.

After a few minutes, I add to that the thumb, caressing and pushing her clit.

My problem is that by now, my dick is hard as a rock, but I want to continue fingering her until she orgasms at least twice. She sees my dick and starts protesting, but I simply don't care - I keep on pushing my fingers. After her first orgasm, no matter how much I try, she's not even close to another orgasm, so that I jump between her legs and start sticking my dick inside her. She yells again:

"Gosh! Man! Dear! There! Yes! Yesssssssssssssssssss!"

She's trembling and rolling her head on the pillow. I keep on pumping, alternating with deep strokes.

Then, after a while, I withdraw my dick completely, just to have a reason to stick it back in. She surely likes it, but when I'm in, completely, I sense that she feels some pain...

"Ay! Ay! Ay! Fuck! Fuuuuuukkkkkkkkk! You hit me so good! I think I'm gonna be done again!"

She puts her hand at her clit and starts to rapidly stroke it, from one side to the other, this time raising her ass with her feet and even pushing a little back to me, then she yells again:

"Can you cum with me? Can you cum for me? Will you? Pleeeeeaaaaaaase!"

"Yeah Bitch! Here you are!"

The moment I feel I explode, I stop and stick my dick deep inside her:

"Now, bitch! Milk me! Milk me! Take it all!"

It's been nice, but I feel somewhat tired and bored a little...

"Now, lady, keep your fucking ass on that pillow until you receive new orders!"

"Yes, Master!"

After another half of an hour I take Helen by the hand and we go to take another shower.

Then we go to sleep, since we both need some, and, why not, tomorrow is another day!

After two months, Helen was confirmed as being pregnant.

Her ex boyfriend has divorced, and almost got himself arrested, since, after having the confirmation that Helen was pregnant, he went home, kind of drunk, at his wife, and broke her some fingers while beating the crap out of her.

Militia, trial, lawyers and all the crap...

Finally, his parents reached to an understanding with his wife's parents - if he kept his mouth shut about the two children, pretending that he was the father, they would withdraw the complaints.

Helen has had her abortion, no complications, and, as far as I know, she has never contacted that man again...

I cannot tell what has made her change her mind about getting married to him.