Helen Middleton Ch. 1

Story Info
English divorcee finds daughter in an intimate position.
1.4k words
4.32
112.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My libido was released by my wayward daughter Jane and her even more reprehensible lover, peter. Not that I am complaining, far from it, my sexual appetites have been awakened by that naughty pair.

As Jane's mother, I should, of course, thrown a fit, lost my temper, remonstrated with them even if Jane is in her third year at university and twenty years old. However, I am getting ahead of myself.

I am Helen, I'm forty-five years old, divorced and heavily into my interests in charity work. I believed that I had no time for anything or anyone else, men for example.

I believed that I had successfully submerged any sexual desires that I had possessed. In retrospect I know that indeed I hadn't and the sexual reawakening and the liberation is a joy to me.

My daughter being away at college means that normally I need only to consider myself so, when I was asked to attend a meeting in Strasbourg I foresaw no problems. I expected to be away for several days and notified my daughter of my intentions as she telephoned once or twice a week and receiving no reply but the answer machine might very well wonder how I was.

In point of fact the business was completed much earlier than anticipated and as I had no desire to spend the weekend on the French/German border. I thought of flying to Paris but then decided to return home and caught a flight to Manchester.

I let myself in with my latchkey. I could hear music, A little loud I thought for 11.00pm but didn't call out as I had no wish to embarrass Jane if she had a friend with her. I decided to tap on the lounge door just to let her know I was home.

She did not hear me knock. I don't think she would have heard if I had shouted. For several seconds I was in a state of shock, not because I expected my daughter still to be a virgin at the age of 20 but I never considered her to be into oral sex.

I was astounded at what I saw. My daughter with a man of about thirty. (A mature student apparently, by God, I'll say he was mature!!) He was leaning back on the sofa, whilst my daughter kissed, licked and sucked one of the biggest cocks it has been my privilege to see. Perhaps I should have made my presence known; but I felt a totally unfamiliar feeling in my chest and my groin. I put my hand to my breast and to my amazement found my nipple to be hard. A warm feeling suffused my vagina. I became a voyeur.

The mans dick was enormous, far bigger than my former husbands. I really could not imagine that my daughter would be able to accommodate such a monster in her vagina.

At that moment she got to her feet, she was nude to the waist and I could see that her nipples were deep red and very erect. I watched as she unfastened her skirt.

When the taxi dropped me outside the house I was surprised to see Jane's car in the drive. She did not often come home for weekends and very rarely did she arrive on a Friday unless it was vacation time.

supporting stockings she was naked and my eyes were drawn to her crotch where I fully expected to see a thatch of auburn hair like my own. No, I could see every fold, She had shaved.

AS she lay back on the sofa I heard her use words that appalled and excited me. She asked him to fuck her. He asked if she was sure she was ready for him and her words had me gasping. "Peter, after the licking you gave my clit and cunt I am ready for anything even that lovely big prick you have there."

I should then have turned away, but I couldn't, I suddenly realised that I was stroking my own mound on the outside of my skirt but it wasn't enough. Pulling my skirt up to my waist I pushed my hand inside my pants and tights, over my hairy mound to open the swollen lips of my cunt. I realised that I was now thinking of my vagina as my cunt, something I had never ever done before. Pussy, yes, Quim Yes, butCUNTNEVER

I then found myself doing something I had not done since before my husband left me frustrated when he left me for his secretary; I started to masturbate. My outer labia was swollen and very wet, my clitoris engorged, the head larger than I had ever known, the hood drawn back. I was fingering my very wet cut, one, two, three then four fingers as I fucked myself with abandon as I watched this man, peter, enter my daughter. His prick just slid in. her fingers were holding herself wide open and a look of ecstasy covered her face.

My own excitement proved my undoing. In my own delight I must have taken a step forward as suddenly the door swung open displaying me to the startled gaze of my daughter and her lover.

What a tableau it would have been for a peeping tom.

A couple in the throes of a delightful fuck and an onlooker, skirt held high, legs parted, knees bent and fingers delving into a very wet pussy.

I don't know who was the more startled, The couple in the middle of a delightful fuck or me in the middle of a fantastic Frigging. when I intruded into their world. I heard Jane gasp "MOTHER"but Peter did not miss a stroke. Jane shouted "Oh Gawd oh gawd I'm cumming I'mmm cummmmmmmingggggggggg.Peter increased his strokes fucking that monstrous prick into my daughters bucking cunt until he too groaned"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggghhhhhhh, Ooooooooohhhhh yessssssssssss."as he too climaxed.

I was now fucking myself frantically, I couldn't stop even though my daughter stared at me aghast as I let out a loud long"Ooooooooooh Yesss Oh fuck oh fuck Oooooooooooooooooh fuck"Using language she had never heard me use before. Words I had never ever used before.

Peter withdrew his semi hard prick from my daughters cunt. I noticed the condom was drooping off the end of his knob, the rubber full of his spunk. I hadnt seen him put on a rubber and later I was to find out just how it was done.

I was still standing in the doorway, my hand in my knickers; Jane still lying with her legs wide open on the couch said "Sorry mum, we were not expecting you."

"Don't be sorry darling." I said, "I'm not shocked,justvtaken aback. I did not expect to return home to find my daughter having sex, noFUCKING,in my living room - You lucky bitch" I added with a smile. "What a beautiful cock your friend has."

jane, once over the shock of my unexpected return and the words I used, smiled, adding." Yes, It was a surprise I did not expect my mother to walk in when I am being fucked. Not playing with her hand in hwer knickers, playing with her pussy as she watches. By the way darling, don't you think you can take your hand out of your knickers now. I am not used to seeing you fingering yourself mum."

"I'm not used to seeing such a majestic cock either, no wonder i had to play with myself. The pair of you have made me so horny. I think I had better leave you to your own fun while i go to my room the better to take myself in hand and rid myself of my frustration."

"yes mum. I must admit the sight of you standing their playing with your pussy....

I interrupted. " ....My cunt ,you mean darling, I think....?"

"Yes mum, rubbing your cunt the sight of you made me cum very quickly indeed."Peter, I cannot think of any reason why mum should go to her room to get rid of her frustrations, do you?" she said. "Remove her knickers for her, lets have a look and this cunt she has been frigging out of sight"

I tried to protest but I did not try very hard as peter unfastened my skirt, pulled down my tights and panties and put my pouting cunt on display to my naughty daughter.

To Be Continued...