Helen Smith Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to stroke up and down his shaft. Dave had that same shit eating grin on his face again. I looked into his eyes. They were full of lust. My stomach lurched. I'd not been looked at that way for a long time. Gaz had seemed to lose interest in sex shortly before he was made redundant, so I'd not been laid for quite some time.

I suppose you can kid yourself it doesn't matter but I guess some of us need sex to feel fulfilled. I certainly didn't feel fulfilled right now and hadn't done for some time.

"Helen." Dave's voice broke into my thoughts.

"Helen."

"Yeah." I looked up again.

"Lose the tee shirt," he said. "Please," he added as an afterthought.

I let go of his cock and pulled my tee shirt over my head. I shook my hair free of it and then tightened my ponytail.

Dave was gob-smacked. "Bloody hell, Helen, I knew you had big tits but I didn't realise they were that good. Fuck me they're huge!"

I don't know why but I felt pleased that he liked my assets.

I leaned forward and shook them in his face. "You like these then Davey boy," I teased.

"You bet," he breathed back hoarsely.

I don't really know what came over me but I suddenly pushed down and forced my tits into his face. I shook them for all I was worth.

"Do you like that then Dave," I laughed.

"You bet," came the muffled response.

I pulled myself upright and took hold of his cock again. I swear it seemed bigger now. Oh well. I resumed my duties.

I continued to stroke his shaft up and down, up and down. I kept stealing glances at him to see his face clenched in what I suppose must pass for ecstasy. It looked like agony to me but then what do I know.

I'd been doing him for about five minutes now and my hand was beginning to ache. I wasn't sure how long he wanted this to go on for.

"Dave."

"Yep."

"How long do you want to keep doing this" I asked.

"For as long as it takes," he replied. Then he dropped the bombshell. "Doing it by hand took Carol about an hour."

"What!" I exclaimed. "You've got to be fucking kidding me. An hour. No way, I can't do this for an hour!"

He smiled enigmatically. "I don't last that long if you blow me," he said.

I stopped in mid stroke. It had been a long time since I had given a blow job and I wasn't that sure I wanted to take it up again. But still...

"It's more money," Dave reminded me.

I sighed. "Okay, if that's what it takes then. A blow job it is." I leaned down towards his cock. I swear I saw that damn thing twitch!

"Err Helen...I think you might be more comfortable if you come and kneel between my legs."

"Seriously?" I replied, "but that means getting up on the bed."

"Yeah, I know,"

I slipped of my trainers and clambered up. Kneeling in front of him my ass was sticking up in the air. It never occurred to me that Dave had a lovely view of my perfectly round, full ass staring back at him through the mirror.

"You've got a great ass Helen," he said.

I knew now!

I bent further down to take his cock into my mouth. I didn't think Dave had any feeling below his waist but he certainly moaned when my lips enveloped the bulbous head of his cock.

I swirled my tongue round and round, tasting the salty tang of his pre cum before I licked down the full length of his cock ending up at his balls which I squeezed playfully.

"You like this then Dave. Is this what you've been wanting, huh. Is it?"

"I've wanted you to do this to me since the first time I clapped eyes on you," he stated, smiling broadly, "I just never imagined you would ever do it though."

You and me both I thought sarcastically to myself.

I took hold of his shaft once more and slid it inside my mouth. As my lips closed round it again I pumped my hand along his shaft.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no expert. What I was doing here was what I'd seen on porn films that Gaz seemed to like to download and watch. It seemed to me that he preferred that to actual sex with me. Bastard!

Anyway, Dave seemed to appreciate my newly found skill judging by his vocal reactions.

As I continued to slide his dick deeper and deeper I became aware of something pressing into my boobs. I wasn't sure what it was.

There, there it was again. Something had touched one of my 36DD's.

Ohh! I jumped. What was that! That was unexpected. A small shiver ran down my spine as it dawned on me that something or someone had tweaked my rapidly growing nipple.

Ohh! There it was again. I sat back releasing Dave's cock from my mouth with a loud slurp.

There it was again. That shit eating smirk on his face. It was him. His usually immobile hands had somehow become more than mobile.

"How?" was all I could manage to say.

"Where there's a will, there's a way," he smirked back, "and especially when the prize is your tits."

"Will you take your bra off for me," He was almost pleading.

"No," I replied indignantly.

"Go on...pleeaassee," he whined. "I'll pay you."

I shook my head in mock disgust as I reached behind my back and unclasped the hooks.

As I pulled the bra off Dave gave a sharp intake of breath. My breasts jiggled a bit then came to a rest jutting proudly out from my chest. Even I was impressed.

"Satisfied now are you?" I said fiercely.

"Holy fuck," Dave yelled excitedly, "I had no idea, well I did, sort of but...but to see them naked...well...holy fuck!"

"I take it you're impressed," I joked.

"Holy fuck, yes," Dave replied. "Please let me suck on them, pleeaassee."

I looked down on him benignly.

"I'll pay," he said quickly.

Who was I to refuse so tempting an offer. I leaned forward so that my boobs dangled invitingly in font of his face.

"Oh fuck," he sighed as he took a big bite at my tit, or at least attempted to. It swung away. He sighed. What did he expect. They were fucking big tits, how the hell did he think he was going to get all that flesh in his mouth without holding onto them.

I stupidly took pity on him. I grabbed hold of one of my pendulous orbs and lowered it to his mouth.

"Here you go Dave," I said, "feast on that."

His eyes shone as he bit into my firm but soft flesh. I was beginning to like the control I had over him.

He nibbled around my breast as I took hold of my other boob and pushed them both together forming an incredible cleavage. As I held them there his tongue flicked out and landed on one of my rapidly swelling nipples.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed. I felt a reaction in my pussy.

He took hold with his mouth and sucked.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed again. This was starting to get to me. What was going on with my body?

As he nibbled and chewed down on my swollen nubs I could feel the start of something between my legs. It was certainly a little bit moist down below. I squeezed my thighs together to kill the itch.

I needed to take back control again. I freed my nipple from Dave's teeth and pulled back to resume the blow job.

As I took his, remarkably, large but limp shaft down my throat I felt his hand was still magically attached to one of my breasts. I don't know how he was doing it but he had a full firm grip on it and was groping and fondling it. My problem was I was starting to like it. As he tweaked my nipple, I shuddered and then let out a deep groan.

Fuck me, what was going on? One minute I'm debating what to do and next minute I'm starting to become really, really aroused.

My heart was thumping in my chest, my breathing was becoming laboured as I continued to suck Dave off whilst he continued to torment my breasts and nipples.

I never heard the door open and never sensed there was another person in the room until I heard the wheezy breathing behind me.

By the time I realised Walter had come into the room, he was nestled behind me on the bed and had his hand up between my legs fondling my pussy.

"Walter...what the fuck do you think you're doing" I hissed.

He never replied. His hand continued to slide up into my butt crack between my ass cheeks. He knew what he was doing, the bastard!

I felt his hands move off my ass as I continued to deep throat Dave.

I felt my leggings being pulled down over my hips and down my thighs and along my calves to my ankles. As Walter tugged at them, I obligingly lifted each foot in turn to allow him to remove them.

My panties soon followed in a similar fashion.

"What the hell are you doing," my sensible brain screamed at me.

I felt a big digit thrust up towards my pussy. It had to be one of Walters gnarled fingers I thought.

"Oh fuck," I exhaled as the finger found it's way through my pussy lips and into my inner pussy. It was quickly joined by another. He finger fucked me.

He pulled them out along with a copious amount of my juices. I heard him lick them.

"Very nice sweetheart," he said. "I think you're about ready for fucking."

I was still jacking Dave's cock as I spun my head round at that comment.

"You what, what did you say...oh my...holy fuck!"

Walter was perched behind me stroking his cock. I had never seen one that big before. Certainly not in real life and not even in any porn film that Gaz had downloaded.

It was simply fucking enormous.

Walter saw me looking and chuckled. "God's little joke!" he said.

I had to know. "How...how big is it," I gulped.

"Not sure love, twelve, thirteen inches, maybe fourteen. Never actually measured it." He shrugged his shoulders. "Women never seemed to mind much. When I was younger they used to come from miles around to get a piece of this. They always went home bandy legged, that I do know."

He moved forward and I felt his massive head push up against my pussy lips.

My breathing was ragged now, in fact I could scarcely catch my breath.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"Hang on darlin, I've not got it inside you yet," he chortled.

I felt him press up again. This time my pussy lips parted to allow partial entry. Dave was working overtime on my tits now, which I have to admit I was pleased about. It made my juices flow all the better. And I certainly needed all the help I could get.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," I groaned as Walter pushed a bit more of his meat inside me.

I felt his hands on my hips move down to my ass cheeks. He pulled them apart, I presume so he could see what he was doing to me.

He pushed forward again, and again, and again.

I was nearly crying, the pain was excruciating. I'd never had a cock this size in me. I felt sure he was going to split me in two.

He pushed again and stopped. My pussy thanked him by gripping his shaft tightly. Not that it needed to do much. I had never felt so full in my life.

He started to withdraw.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"Just making it easier for you love" Walter replied. "It'll be better next time, you'll see."

He nearly came fully out, but with a flick of his hips, he impaled me with his giant cock.

"Oh...fuck..." I groaned as he took all the air from my body. "Is that it?"

"Nearly love," Walter replied, "just got the last six inches to go now."

"You've got to be kidding me." I was understandably concerned. He had just skewered me deeper than any man had and he still had an above average cock length to get inside me. Holy fuck, where would it all end.

Dave made me aware of his presence by tweaking a nipple harder.

"Oww that hurts," I said. I should've thanked him for distracting me, as at that moment Walter rammed home the final few inches of his massive cock.

"Holy mother of..." I shrieked as Walter began to pound away. I could feel every vein in his cock as he ploughed into me. I thrust my ass higher in the air to try and make myself more comfortable.

'It must have worked because after a little while the pain didn't seem quite so intense. Sure it still hurt but it wasn't as bad as initially.

I was aware I was grunting like a pig that has just found the best truffle bed in the whole wide world but I didn't care. Walter was taking me places I could never had dreamed of.

I came to my first orgasm screaming. I was sure that the way my pussy was clenching and squeezing his monster shaft would have him cumming too. After all he was a man in his late seventies.

Just shows how wrong you can be. He carried on as if he was just starting out.

With him fondling one of my 36DD hooters and Dave somehow managing to grope the other, orgasm number two wasn't long in following. Again I came screaming.

Walter carried on regardless. I resumed my blow job on Dave although I did get somewhat distracted by orgasms three and four.

Dave finally came, his cum squirting into my mouth. I was so worked up by now that I swallowed every last drop.

With Dave satisfied I turned my attention back to the old man. Right, I thought let's get you finished.

Ha! Fat chance! I tried everything that I knew. Granted that's not a lot. I'm not that experienced. But I knew enough about my pussy muscles and pelvic thrusts that I thought I would get him in the end.

Not a prayer. Walter finished when he was good and ready. With a furious pummelling he finally shot his load deep inside my ravaged and incredibly sore pussy.

Pulse after pulse swamped me. I could feel it flowing freely inside and as he pulled his massive shaft free, large amounts of his gunk followed. I was glad I didn't have to do their laundry as well.

* * * * *

I was surprised with myself that I didn't feel embarrassed or for that matter, guilty about what I had done.

It was almost surreal, especially when Walter pulled up his pants and said, "I'll go put the kettle on then. You'll stay for a brew, Helen?

"Yes...yes of course," I mumbled in response.

After Walter left the room, I dressed myself under the watchful eye of Dave.

He still had the shit eating grin all over his face.

"That was fucking awesome Helen," he said. "I can't believe we've just done what we've done."

I looked at him sideways. "Mmm, neither can I" I replied.

"Anyway, before Dad comes back in, there's just the matter of the money."

I could see his brain working as he tried to add up all the numbers in his head.

"Let's see now. That's seventy for the blow job and that includes you taking off your tee shirt. Mmm, but you then took off your bra. So let's call that a hundred." He shrugged his shoulders when he saw the look of shock on my face.

"Fairs, fair," he said. "Then there was me fondling your tits. Very nice by the way."

"I didn't think you could do that sort of thing," I said.

Dave smiled. "No I didn't either. Who knew!" he laughed.

"So that must be worth say, another thirty, yeah?" He looked at me for my acceptance. I nodded dumbly.

"But then you not only blew me but you swallowed. So lets say that's worth another fifty. So what we up to now. A hundred plus seventy plus thirty and fifty. I make that two forty, agreed?"

"If you say so," I said completely bemused by now. He'd got it completely wrong but who was I to argue. It wasn't my fault he couldn't add up. I could hear the tinkle of tea cups coming from the kitchen. Walter would be back soon.

"Okay and finally there's the not insubstantial fact that Dad fucked you!"

I grimaced. Dave saw me.

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry about that. But you did seem to enjoy it," he said brightly.

He trailed off as he saw the scowl forming on my face.

"Mmm. Okay. What if we call it a nice round number. How does four hundred smackers sound. What do you say to that?"

My eyes opened wide. I couldn't believe it. Dave mistook my silence for refusal.

"Okay, okay. Let's call it five hundred then. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, yeah, that's fine," I mumbled, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Hand us me wallet then," said Dave. I handed it to him. I was completely dazed by the whole situation.

"Here you go," Dave said, "Five hundred pounds."

My hand was shaking as I took hold of the crisp new banknotes.

I was officially a prostitute.

* * * * *

Walter broke the mood as he struggled through the door with the tea tray in his hands.

"Here you go love," he said handing me the tray, "can you pour for me, I don't seem to have any strength in me at the moment. Can't understand why."

I looked over to see if he was taking the piss, expecting to see a sly grin on his face. Instead I saw he was visibly tired. Not surprising really!

We drank our tea in silence apart from the munching sound as we ate the digestive biscuits Walter had brought in with the tea.

When we had all finished Walter got up and cleared away the pots. I got up to leave.

"Can you see yourself out darlin," Walter said, "I'm going upstairs to bed. I'm knackered. See you next week?"

"Yeah Walter, I'll see you next week." I replied.

I turned to Dave.

"Okay Dave. I'll see you next week."

"Sure thing," he replied, "I'll be here. I'm not going anywhere." He laughed. It was what he said every week when I left.

I was just about out of the door when he called out.

I turned back to his room.

"Err...about next week..."

"Yes..." I replied.

"Well are we going to...err...do it again...pleeaassee."

"I don't know Dave, we'll have to see. I've got to go now. See you next week."

* * * * *

I sat in my car for a while before driving off. I turned the notes over in my fingers again and again, relishing the feeling of having that much money in my hands all at one time. It had never happened before.

I worked it out that another eight weeks of...doing it...would see all the mortgage arrears and other debts cleared once and for all. So two months and we would be debt free.

So that would be two months of experiencing Walter's massive cock being shoved deep inside my pussy and cumming again and again. Mmmm, I wonder...

I felt a sudden surge through my body as I shuddered at the thought. My pussy twitched. If my body can stand it I might pleasure myself tonight whilst thinking about Walter and his huge cock I thought wickedly.

I started the car engine and drove off.

12