Helen - What a Dirty Bitch!

Story Info
A naughty woman who didn't let me sleep.
1.1k words
3.72
14.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since English is not my native language, please bear with me - thanks.

The events described below have happened for real, so that names and locations might have been altered.

*****

It's half past five - I'm tired, REALLY tired (or sick?)... I really cannot tell...

The doorbell keeps on ringing, and I, half asleep, kick my ass to go and see who it is...

It's Helen! Of course!

I've lost contact with Brad, just because I am fucking his whorish sister...

I hate her for that! And, furthermore, I hate myself!...

As a woman, she's not good... She's a goddess of sex! She's fantastic!

But, as a person, she is rather horrible...

She comes in, and, in seconds, she gets naked: "Will you fuck me now, or, shall we, first, let you wake up a little?"

I may be sleepy, but my dick is ready for action!...

She looks at me with a certain hunger in her eyes...

"Honestly, I was going to smoke a cigarette, but, looking at you, makes me wanna smoke a cigar! A good fucking thick cigar, covered in human skin"...

She is sitting on the arm chair: "Come here!"

She grabs me with both hands by my ass cheeks and makes me enter her wonderfully fucking mouth.

Her tongue keeps on licking my frenulum, while she is consecutively applying some gentle suction to the head of my dick...

From the way she's working me, I'm pretty sure that I shall give her my jizz in very few minutes.

I cum in a desperation, sticking my dick as far as I can - and she lets me - down her throat - she senses that and, with the palms of her hands, pushing my thighs, limits my access at her throat...

Then, she releases my dick from her mouth, and with her hand keeps it upwards, while licking my balls in a frenzy and massaging the back of my balls with her thumb...

I'm done, already, but she has some other idea...

She starts stroking my dick like there is no tomorrow, sucking it strongly but shortly, from time to time...

I feel my knees melting, but I'm too proud. I keep on standing, holding her shoulders with my arms...

I can feel my dick hardening and, after a minute, she jumps from the arm chair directly in bed, on her back, with her fucking ass on the edge of it.

"Now, fuck me!"

I approach, take her by her legs with my hands, and stick my dick as deep as it can go...

She yells in agony - I have hit her cervix and I keep my dick deep inside her, hammering her repeatedly...

She yells, but complies - she lets me go as deep as I can...

In a minute, she starts shuddering - she's having a huge orgasm!

I stop for a moment, look into her brown eyes, and say: "Gosh! What a good slut you can be!"

I keep on pumping, hitting her as hard as I can - my pelvis is scratching her clitoris - she bites her lip, but keeps on letting me hit her - we're both in a frenzy...

She has another huge orgasm: "I'm a bitch! I'm a whore! I'm a slut! I am a nobody! FUUUUUUCK ME!! Yes! Like that! Deep! Deep inside! Break me! Kill me! Yeah! There! Deep! God! It hurts so good and so much!"...

I suddenly stop, and, in a slick move, I make her sit in my lap - her cunt is milking my dick...

"You, bloody fucker! Why the hell don't you want to lick my clit?!?"

I raise my left hand, put my middle finger in front of my mouth, and start licking it...

She closes her eyes, pushes herself deeper on my dick and orgasms again...

I put the tip of my wet finger, coated with saliva, into Helen's ass and drag her towards me, then back, then forward, then back, again and again...

"You! You! Fucking bastard! You're gonna kill me with this! Ahhhhh! Ohhhh! Uhhhh!"

I can feel her cunt juices coating my balls.

She's shuddering continuously, holding a hand at her heart: "No! No! You're a killer! You're a terminator! You're a fucking bastard! You're a destroyer!"

She's trying hard to get off of me. I help her, but she falls on her knees beside the bed.

"Give me that weapon! Let me suck it dry!"

She sucks, I push, I push, she sucks...

We are not lovers - we are enemies, trying to hurt each other...

Her eyes are full of tears, and I cum...

Deep down her throat...

She starts singing Boney M's "By the river of Babylon"

She humms, mmmmmmmmmm, and, when finished, she releases my dick and starts laughing: "What a fucking dick you can have! Let me lick the last drop of your sperm!"...

She jumps on the bed, on her belly "Now, be a good sports and give me a massage"

Well, compared to me, she's sooooo tiny!...

I start by massaging the back of her neck, then continue with her shoulders.

Her back is sooooo sexy!...

I go lower, and lower, until I help her spread her legs...

I know that she goes crazy when I massage her ass cheeks - I gather some saliva and let it fall between her ass cheeks, just a bit above her anus...

I position the thumb of my hand at the entrance of her ass, then I wait for my spit to reach my thumb...

The rest of my fingers are "resting" on her clit and the entrance of her vagina...

The saliva soon gets covering my thumb and the entrance of her anus...

I stick my thumb inside her ass orifice, digging as deep as I can...

Helen is bending her ass upwards, letting me stick my thumb deepest possible...

The rest of my fingers "play the piano" on her clit and labia...

"OH MYYYYYY!!

She orgasms again: "Gosh! I want you to be my doctor, my everything! I loooooooove you!!"

I use my free hand to massage and even pinch Helen's ass cheeks...

"Gosh! I want you to torture me! Torment me! Treat me bad!...

I bend, and... bite her by her ass cheek!

She yells in desperation and bewilderment...

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!?"

"I treat you as you request, honey, just in accordance with your request!"...

Helen jumps out of the bed.

"I need to pee!"

She rushes to the bathroom. I follow her, and wash thoroughly my hands, especially the thumb that's been so deep up Helen's ass...

Then I dry my hands, and go back in my room, lay on the bed and try to sleep...