Helena Dementieva

Story Info
A very hot tennis star.
2.7k words
4.38
36.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this year Roland Garros Tennis Tournament in Paris, I was assigned to be an assistant to the tennis players. I had this chance as I am an 18 year old tennis player in the Youth Tennis Club of Roland Garros.

My name is Karl, I am 5ft 8, 150 Lbs, blond with blue eyes.

One more precision, the assistants are assigned to help only one player, it is decide after all the assistants, pick out in turn all the names in a big bowl. Of course most assistants are delighted to pick the name of a great tennis player as it means that they have good chances to spend more time with them as they go further in the tournament.

When it was my turn, I picked up the little paper and I could read :Helena Dementieva.

I was quite happy to pick her of course being a tennis player in a club, I know a lot about tennis players and although Helena is not a very well known player, she is ok and she looks fantastic. For those who do not know her very well, she is a 22 year old blond Russian Tennis player.

So, this is how I ended up being the assistant of Helena for as long as she would be qualified for the next step of the tournament.

I met her for the first time in the qualifications, I was so happy to be the only one to be allowed to enter her changing room she used for her matches at all times, the only other person allowed there was her coach. I introduced myself to her and after 3 matches which she won quite easily. We spoke together after the match and after she got changed.

"It was a very good match, Miss Dementieva, that you did back there," I started.

"Yes, Karl, it was, but please could you call me Helena, we are getting to know each other now."

"Ok,... Helena," I replied.

She was so friendly that indeed we had started to speak quite a lot together, before and after the matches.

So it went on like this for some time and with a lot of respect from my part towards her.

When she reached the quarter finals, I went in her changing room, knocking before hand, 3 minutes after the match ended. She was using a towel to dry the sweat off her neck and harms, while her coach was talking about the match she had just one qualifying her for the semi final. She had a wonderful smile on her face, as she was so happy to be finally in a semi final of a great tournament.

I did not say a thing and waited for her to finish her talk with her coach. Finally her coach told her she had to meet him in an hour for dinner. She agreed and finally left the changing room.

"Hey, Karl, I am so happy to be in semi final, you should join my coach and I tonight for the dinner, you are my lucky charm," she told me smiling.

"Well, I am happy that you consider me to be a lucky charm, but you have so much talent it made no doubt you would qualify Helena," I replied blushing form the comment she made earlier.

"Well thank you, so will you join us for dinner," she insisted.

"Ok, with great pleasure."

She was happy about it,, it seemed and she asked me to do some stuff for her while she showered. I was handling all her equipment while she was showering in the shower situated behind a door at the very back of the changing room.

As I was handling her equipment and putting it away in her bags, I came across her clean clothes. I realised that she must have forgotten them and will need them to change in the shower. I could still hear the water running, so I started going through her clothes, there was a light blue top, a white short skirt which would probably be around halfway up her thigh.

I continued searching the bag and found a lacy white bra and quickly looked at the label in order to find out her size, 38-C. Wow, great I thought to myself, when finally I found her white lacy string matching the bra. I immediately started imagining her in this outfit for a while. Then I grabbed all her clean clothes, with out forgetting to put the bra and string at the top to show her that I had seen them. I was indeed wondering what would be her reaction.

I walked to her door still earring the water running. I knocked :

"What is it??"Asked Helena.

"Helena, you forgot your clean clothes, you might need them," I replied.

I heard her unlock the door and as she opened it, the only thing I could see was her face smiling at me as the rest of her body was hidden behind the door.

"Thank you Karl," she said smiling and obviously embarrassed as she saw her underwear on the top of the pile I was giving her.

"Thought you might need them," I joked, laughing.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. Oh, please can you put those outfits in my bag please?" She asked me.

"Err... Ok," I replied, taking her dirty clothes from her left hand.

She closed the door and I immediately heard the water running again.

I went back to the bench where all her stuff were, and started putting her tennis outfit in the bag. I came across her sweaty sporty underwear, but there was not much excitement in seeing this.

Suddenly, a thought came across my mind, I had not heard her lock the shower door. Is it possible that she forgot, I thought?

Hesitantly I moved towards the door very carefully and taking a deep breath slowly opened her shower door, being very careful not to make any noise.

What I saw then was just wonderful, despite the steam coming from her very hot shower, I could see her in the shower, obviously taking great pleasure in this hot water.

She had her back turned towards me, so I could look at her bare arse. She has fantastic legs, very strong and what looked like a very firm pair of arse cheeks as well.

She let her hand slip against her skin and caress her boobs and towards her pussy. Is she possible she is going to caress herself right now I thought. Her hand stayed there for about a minute then moved back up, obviously I was not that lucky.

She slowly reached for the tap and turned of the shower, I quickly closed the door and put her sweaty clothes in her bag.

5 minutes later she went outside and we went for dinner.

The next match which was the semi final took place 2 days later. The dinner had really increased our friendship and her trust in me. I did not even knock at the door now before entering her changing room. Her coach still did, which made me quite proud.

After an hour of practice before her match, I brought her equipment to her.

"Can you bring this training equipment to my changing room?" She asked.

"No problem, Helena and good luck for this match you are the best." I replied.

She headed towards the central court, followed by her coach as I went back to her locker room.

I placed the equipment on the bench and went through her clothes, that she had worn all morning. I directly went for her navy blue lacy thong. I got an instant hard on as I could smell the aroma of her pussy. This smell was intoxicating. I just could not resist. I pulled down my shorts and boxers before stroking my cock covered with her thong. I stroke faster and faster, with my head full of images of her in the shower, wondering what her pussy would feel like around my cock. Precum slowly soaked the fabric of her thong, as I felt that familiar tingle in my balls. I knew I would not last long and still to excited continued to beat my cock very hard and fast. Finally cumming in her thong all over where her pussy lips would be. I was in total ecstasy and grunted quite loudly as the pleasure flooded my brain.

I cooled down and suddenly realised that she would for sure realise what I had done. I got quite scared, but resisted the panic and thought for a while. Ok, I thought, usually a match last for around 2 hours, so if I wash it, it should be dry by when she comes out of her match. The match had only started for 15 minutes and I cleaned her thong thoroughly before putting it to dry hanging in the shower. I moved out to go and watch Helena's match.

When I arrived in the tribunes, she was loosing but not by much, as both players rested, she was looking around the tribune I got up and waved at her. She saw me and smiled. The match started again, and finally she won the semi final match.

I quickly went in to the locker room and checked if her thong was dry, thank god , it was!! I quickly grabbed it and ran to her bag to put it neatly with her other clothes.

Helena came in and jumped in my arms, obviously delighted of her victory and qualification for the final.

The coach entered the room and told her: "You did a good job, but I believe that for the final we will train only for 40 minutes and I will give you 20 minutes alone in your changing room to rest for a while and concentrate on the match."

"Why?" Asked Helena.

"Well your performance was good today, but you seemed to lack concentration and freshness at the beginning of the match."

"Ok coach."

The coach went back out and I did my usual stuff in her locker room as she went for the shower this time locking the bathroom.

For the final she did her training, and stopped earlier as her coach had requested. She had fallen a few times on the ground and she was quite dirty, so I knew she would get changed into her clean outfit before the final and waited 5 minutes before entering her changing room as usual with out knocking on the door.

She turned quickly towards me as she heard the sound of the door closing behind me. She was in her sporty underwear only and ready to put on her clean gears.

"woooooops," I said smiling.

She blushed immediately, "ah...well don't worry, Karl, I could do with some company I hate staying alone in the locker room before a match."

"Ok," I said.

I moved towards her and she started putting on her short that she wore under her skirt. I just wanted to touch her, so I faked slipping on the floor and fell forward on her. She fell slowly on her arse and back with me on top of her.

She looked in my eyes and started laughing. I laughed with her, enjoying the feel of her body against my body. My right hand was squashed between my torso and her left breast, my left hand was under her right arse cheek. As she giggled her pubic bone, moved up and down against my dick which hardened immediately.

She did not seem to notice as she kept laughing. I was just too turned on, I slightly squeezed her arse cheek and her left boob. She did not seem to notice, so I continued fondling her breast and arse cheek. She suddenly stopped laughing and I put my lips on hers. Her eyes were wide open as in shock and I slowly inserted my tongue in her mouth which she opened slightly to mumble something I did not understand. I kept French kissing her as my hand went under her bra in order to caress directly her tit. Her nipple hardened under my palm as I moved my left hand from under her butt in order to lower my shorts and boxers, freeing my hard on. She tried to push me away, but I pressed on her body with all my weight and I started caressing her panties covered crotch. I unclasped her bra easily as it was a front opening one and started sucking on her left nipple, occasionally licking her nipple with the tip of my tongue. She protested: "No, no...Karl, PLEASE NO!!!"

I did not reply and proceeded further sliding my hand in her panties, and slowly caressing her pussy which eventually got wetter and wetter.

She kept saying no, but I did not listen to her, I could not, the girl I had craved for, for 2 weeks, was under my control and I would not let her go.

Although she was still trying to push me away, her breath deepened as I inserted two fingers in her wet cunt and her body betrayed her as her hips slowly moved to meet my fingers with each stroke.

I moved her panty aside and she froze as she felt the tip of my cock between her pussy lips entering one inch at a time. She tried to close her legs but with my body in the middle, it was to no use.

"Please, Karl, don't," She begged me.

"OOOOOOhhhh..." She breathed out as I plunged the rest of my 7 inches cock into her pussy.

I started thrusting in her pussy harder and harder. She did not try to fight me anymore, her arms were now holding me around my neck, keeping my face on her boob and her legs wrapped around my back.

"Ooooooh...Da...Mmmmmmffff,"

I kept pounding her hard and with long strokes, I now moved my head to suck on her other nipple and could feel myself close to cumming. I stroke her clit with my finger as I kept thrusting into her wet and warm pussy. The feeling was just incredible.

"MMMMhhhhh...MMhhhhh," I grunted as I was so close to my orgasm.

"AAAAAahhhh...AAAAAHHHhh!!! Please, don't...cum in MEEEEE!!!"

"I want to make you cum," I replied.

"Yyyeeeeeeahhhhhh I aaaaam... cum...cccuuu...uumming, NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!" She screamed out.

I felt so close to cumming, but I pulled out and as she was still in her delirium from her wild orgasm, I jerked my dick over her body and came in big white spurts all over her flat belly.

"MMmm...," She breathed out, as she felt the warm sperm hit her skin.

"I love you Helena," I managed between two spurts.

She did not reply but spread my sperm on her skin, smiling at me.

"Well," she said, "I better get going for my final."

She got up, put the rest of her clothes on and left with her equipment, but her legs still seemed quite shaky from her orgasm.

Needless to say that despite her smile, I felt very bad about what I had just done to Helena, but this feeling was also mixed with contentment. I pulled my shorts and boxers up before going to watch her tennis match.

Strangely she only looked at me once during that match, and finally she lost the final.

I eventually met her after the final and she let me in. Her coach went away and I started talking to her.

"I...I...I'm...," I stuttered.

"Shush," she said putting one of her finger to my lips.

"I am not mad at you also you completely exhausted me before my final. I want to thank you for no cumming in me earlier, I am ovulating right now and I am not on the pill, this would have ruined my career."

I did not know what to say so I stayed silent. She approached me and started French kissing me. We kissed for about five minutes before I felt her hand slides in my shorts and grab my semi-erect cock. She started stroking my cock slowly as my cock grew harder in her soft fingers. She stopped her kiss and added "hope you still have some strength in you, you need to comfort me after my defeat."

I nodded and we had sex in the changing room that evening.

I never really regretted what I did to her, after all the only thing she lost was a final but we both gained friendship and love. We talk together on the phone quite regularly and she invited me to her house next month and believe me, I can't wait!!!