Helena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved away from her, and she groaned in disappointment. The sly smile she saw before he kissed her again kept her from becoming distressed. "My sweet, would you not like to be released? Or will I have to chase you down again?"

"No-no, I won't run! I promise, Sir!" she said, feeling that somehow his words had a double meaning.

Gustavo released the iron bonds, and settled again on the bed with Helena. He scooped her into his arms, and they kissed yet again. She was quite comfortable, yet it was a bit awkward for her to think about the two of them in the bedchamber holding each other, much less without clothing. Still, she felt tingly and impatient between her thighs, and was quite eager and willing when he laid her down again. As before, his fingers inserted themselves into her and she thought he would finally satisfy her growing need. But he withdrew his hand again.

She knew more had to come, and then she felt the head of his cock at her entrance. His eyes held hers, and he said in a low, gentle tone, "This will hurt."

Helena did not know how something so wonderful could be painful, until the head of Gustavo's dick eased its way into her tight channel. She bit her lower lip, and he paused, then moved a little more. Pained, she wrapped her arms about his neck, digging her fingernails into the palms of her hands. He played with her breasts, kissed and caressed her, and did everything he could to keep her attention away from the burning pain she felt as he slid further into her virgin pussy. At last, he forced his way past her final barrier, and pulled back out. Tears ran down her cheeks. "Shall I stop, my Love?" he asked.

She shook her head, and inhaled deeply. "No…"

"Just try to relax, and it will be easier for you," he advised.

She did as she was told. The pain slowly subsided, and she timidly met with his thrusts. Faster and faster Gustavo pounded her, and she whimpered in ecstasy. Their lips met again, and his fingers bit and squeezed at her delicate flesh. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, and his fingers moved to her clit, rubbing it. There was a fire that spread throughout her body, and she shivered and orgasmed for the first time in her short life. The man on top of her suddenly stopped his motions, and he came inside of her soft form. They lay panting, neither moving, until he whispered, "Who are you?"

She did not answer until her pulse returned to a more normal rate. Then, with an innocent voice, she said, "I am Helena d'Adan."

12