Helene Ch. 03

Story Info
Tough decision was really a no-brainer.
5.3k words
4.6
34.4k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late summer of '75 and Helene was ready to leave to begin her junior year in college. This really hurt, because I had started to develop strong feelings for her. She was still holding me to the 'Do as you like when I'm out of town' pact we had made, and didn't want to make any kind of commitment to me. Since getting back at Kent, she stayed overnight at my place a few more times, although no sexual activity took place. Even though we both loved Gracie's performance with Kent, I kind of got the impression that Helene was sorry for losing her 'Total Virginal' status. Gracie continued to offer a one-woman show, but Helene declined. In fact, she seemed to be distancing herself from Gracie as well. When Helene left for school, I had a real bad feeling about it. I wrote her every week, but I got no response. Around Halloween I called Gracie, to see if she had heard from her. She had, but wouldn't tell me anything more. She asked me to stop by, but I declined. Being totally frustrated, I decided to call her mother.

"Hello?"

"Mrs. Brown? This is John. I was wondering if Helene might have moved to a different dorm. I haven't received any answers to my letters," I asked.

"Oh, THE John? The John that my daughter decides to sleep with, instead of coming home at night when she's in town? That John?" she asked, indignantly.

"Mrs. Brown, you have it all wrong. I've never slept with Helene. Yes, she's stayed here a few times, but that's it. Besides, she's twenty years old!" I replied.

"No, she hasn't moved, and I couldn't be more thrilled that she's ignoring you."

It's always good to know where you stand with people.

************

Thanksgiving weekend, Kent asked to use the apartment for a few hours. Not knowing what to do with myself, I took a ride over to Gracie's. She was a bit surprised to see me. I told her about Kent and that I just stopped by to say hello. She invited me in and led me to the den.

"Have you heard from Helene?" I asked her.

"Yes, but I'm not at liberty to discuss anything," she replied.

"So, I guess it's safe to assume that things between us are over. Has she found someone else?" I asked, deflated.

"John, I can't talk about it, but if I were you, I'd wait to hear from her myself. Hey! Do you want some left over turkey dinner? My mom made a ton of food."

"Uh, okay," I replied, as she jumped up and disappeared out of the room.

I was watching a football game when Gracie returned with a huge plate of food, and set it on a TV table in front of me. I was wondering how I was supposed to eat it all, when she produced two forks, and slid her chair across from mine. She flipped her long black hair behind her and sat down with a big grin on her face. Gracie's crush on me was no secret, and sometimes it was funny watching her come on to me. She took a small amount of food on her fork and held it to my lips. As I opened them, she pulled it back and stuck it in her own mouth. She started to giggle.

"Let's try that again," she said.

She took another fork of food and held it halfway between us. I leaned over to put it in my mouth, but she pulled it away and leaned in and kissed me.

"Gracie," I said, in a mock warning tone.

She stuck the fork of food in my mouth.

"Helene's not here and she's always said that you're both free agents when she's away."

"I know, but come on. You're her best friend."

"All the more reason to keep it in the family," she said, placing another forkful in my mouth.

I decided to play along. I took some food and placed it in her mouth. She very slowly closed her lips over the fork and slid them off even slower. Then she closed her eyes and ran her tongue along her top lips.

"Delicious," she said, as she ran her bare foot up my leg.

On my next forkful to her, a pea dropped down her shirt. She leaned forward and said, "Would you mind getting that for me please?" batting her eyes innocently.

"Gracie!" I said, in a mock state of shock.

She just kept batting her eyes at me.

"Okay," I said, and stuck my hand down her shirt. I found the pea lodged at the top of her bra and took it out.

"You could have made that last a little longer," she said, holding up another fork of food and pouting.

Gracie was the cutest thing when she pouted.

We continued 'feeding' each other and Gracie's foot kept getting bolder and bolder. By the time the food was gone, she had reached my crotch. I had a painfully confined erection going.

"Looks like some part of you has forgotten Helene," she giggled.

There was a knock at the door. Gracie didn't remove her foot and the door opened.

"Hi!" said, Gracie's sister. Tina was a year older than her and was an absolutely gorgeous girl. The two were obviously sisters, but Tina had the upper hand in looks.

Gracie continued to massage my crotch with her foot as her sister sat down on the sofa next to me. I tried to push Gracie's foot aside, but it kept coming back.

"So, what are you two up to?" asked Tina.

"Oh, not much. We just had food sex and now I'm trying to finish him off with my foot," replied Gracie.

"You're not going to get too far that way. That bad boy looks pretty cramped in there," she replied, looking under the table.

"How long do you think Kent will be at your place?" asked Gracie.

"He's probably gone now," I replied, unsure where this was going.

"Good! Time for you to leave," said Gracie, as she stood and pushed me out the door.

"What the hell?" I said, as the front door shut behind me. Totally confused, I drove back to my apartment. I no sooner turned on the TV, then there was a knock at my door, it opened, and in walked Gracie and Tina.

"Hi, again!" said Tina. "We've come to give you a show!"

"What?"

"We're going to give you the show I offered you and Helene. It's her fault she baulked, not yours," said Gracie, as she opened the top button of Tina's shirt.

"What exactly are you two going to do?" I asked, in a state of surprised shock.

"Anything you want. Are you having trouble with this? Don't think of us as sisters, then," said Gracie.

"So, you're bi-sexual, Gracie?"

"No. I just like my sister a lot and we like to play."

"So, what do you want us to do?" asked Tina.

"Why don't you two just do what you want?" I replied.

"Oh no, this is for you!" replied Gracie, as she walked over and gave me a kiss. Tina joined her as they laid soft kisses on my face and neck. Soon their lips met and they started to kiss and fondle each other.

"Wow," was all I could think of to say. They worked each other's clothes off. I had seen Gracie's body several times, but Tina's put her to shame. She had perfectly proportioned breasts with acorn-sized nipples and the tightest ass and legs I had ever seen. They sat down on the couch in front of me and started to explore each other's body with their fingers. I sat in a chair a few feet away, watching the action intently. They sucked on each other's breasts and used their fingers to stimulate each other's womanhood. Their moans were almost guttural as their excitement increased.

My erection was straining at the zipper and it hurt. I didn't mind exposing myself to Gracie, but I was a bit timid with Tina. Tina broke her licking and sucking long enough to ask me if I was enjoying myself. I nodded.

"Then pull those pants down and cum. We can't hold on much longer," she said.

It took only a moment to make up my mind. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and started to wank away. I was really horny. I hadn't touched myself in weeks.

"John," said Gracie, breathlessly. "John, oh, oh, cum NOW!"

They were sitting three feet away from me on the couch and I shot four ropes of spunk right on them. Gracie smiled and giggled as she felt the spunk hit her and an orgasm rippled through her. Tina squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered, as hers did as well. I made quite a mess on both of them. When they recovered and stood, there were two large wet spots under them. There was no way they were faking it and it was a stellar performance. Too bad Helene had turned it down.

They both leaned over me in the chair and stroked my hair.

"Did you like that?" asked Tina.

"Of course he did. Look at all the cum," replied Gracie for me.

With that, the phone rang. Gracie was closest to the kitchen where it was and she answered it.
"Hello. Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh," and she hung up.

"Who was that?"

"Wrong number," replied Gracie, as she ran back over to me and shoved her boobs in my face.

************

Once a week, for the next four weeks, I called Gracie to see if she had heard from Helene. Each time she replied that she had, she couldn't talk about it, and why don't I come over to her house to see Tina and her. Finally, on Christmas Eve, I went to Gracie's for a quick visit. I bought a small present for both her and her sister and just wanted to spend a few minutes saying hello. I knocked on the door and Gracie answered shouting, "Merry Christmas!" and giving me a big kiss and hug.

"Hi, I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Here, this is for you," I said, handing her the gift. "Is Tina here?" I asked, looking around.

"No, she's working until nine. Is this for her? She'll be thrilled!"

She opened her gift. It was a pair of earmuffs. She was always complaining about how cold her ears got in the winter. "Oh! Thank you!" she said as she threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. "What did you get Tina?"

"A hat and scarf," I answered.

"I'll give you her response right now," said Gracie, as she kissed me again.

"Um, Gracie, don't you think that you should tone it down a bit. If Helene comes home, both of us are going to have a lot of explaining to do."

"She said you were both free agents. She's not here, so I'm staking a claim!"

"What happens when she comes back?" I asked.

"I'll worry about that when it happens. Besides, she hasn't bothered to write you, has she?"

"No."

"There you go," she said, still holding her arms around my neck.

"Look, I just stopped by to say hello and drop off these gifts to you. Merry Christmas, Gracie."

"No! Don't go! Please?" she asked, pouting again.

"I really should go," I said. The hold on my neck grew tighter.

"Okay. I'll stay. What have you got to eat? I'm starved!"

"What if I told you we only have a can of tuna fish?"

************

New Year's Eve, Gracie invited herself and Tina over to my place. They were bringing the food and champagne. I was starting to get used to the idea that Helene had probably found a new guy, but there were still many questions I had. Most could have been cleared up if I could just talk to Helene, even just for a few minutes. Even so, given her past history of secrets and misdirection, I wasn't sure that anything we might discuss was actually the truth.

At nine o'clock, Gracie and Tina arrived. They brought the champagne, a huge platter of shrimp cocktail, and a crock-pot of meatballs and rolls. Gracie was actually in a dress. It was a low cut that set off her petite body shape well. Tina was in a dress as well and it couldn't have looked better on anyone else. I was beginning to wonder what I had done in life to warrant such a wonderful sight.

Tina walked over to me and kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you for your Christmas present. I needed a new scarf."

"My earmuffs work great! You are so thoughtful!" said, Gracie.

"It wasn't like I got them at Tiffany's, you know," I said, embarrassed, as it was now Gracie's turn to give me a kiss. She didn't let go afterward.

"Ah, Gracie, would you give me a hand with the food?" asked Tina.

"In a minute," she said,

"Now, Gracie," she said, in a warning tone.

"You better go," I said quietly.

"Okay," she said, as she kissed me again.

Oh boy. I'd still call it a crush, except that Gracie was 19 years old.

Baretta was playing on the TV. I sat down to watch as the girls plugged in the crock-pot and got the shrimp ready to go. While they were doing that, the phone rang. Gracie was right on it.

"Hello. Uh-huh, uh-huh. Yep. Uh-huh, bye."

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That was Kent. He was going to drop by but realized it was me and decided not to," she replied.

"Well, he could have come over," I said.

That got me an instant cold stare from her. Man, she really didn't like him.

When she was finished in the kitchen, Gracie came out and jumped on the sofa next to me. Tina was headed over as well, when there was a knock at the door. Gracie was busy jumping all over my lap and had a bear hug on my neck. Tina said, "I'll get it," and opened the door. There stood Helene.

"Oh shit!" both Gracie and I said, as Gracie hopped off my lap.

"Hello! Ah, am I disturbing you?" asked Helene, sweetly.

"As a matter of fact..." said Gracie, as I put my hand over her mouth.

"Where have you been? Why haven't you written?" I asked.

"I needed time to think," Helene replied.

"About what?"

"A lot of things. Well, I'm back in town, and you what that means," she said, pointing at herself and I.

Gracie turned to look at me. Tina walked up behind her and put her arms around her shoulders. "Shush!" Tina whispered to her sister. "Don't interfere."

"You know, I don't think so, this time. You owe me an explanation," I replied.

Helene just looked at me. "What are you talking about?" she said.

"I want to know why I've been given the silent treatment," I said.

"I just wanted to think," Helene replied.

"Well?"

"I'm not done thinking yet."

"I think you should go somewhere else and think," I snapped back.

"Gracie?" Helene asked, addressing her for the first time.

"You know how I feel," replied Gracie.

"So, I'm intruding?" asked an unbelieving Helene.

"Yes," replied Tina.

"I didn't ask you," said Helene to Tina.

"Unless you want to talk, then you should leave," I finally said.

"Oh, okay. I see when I'm not wanted. I only came to spend the New Year with you all."

"You came here to disrupt..." started Gracie, before her sister held her mouth and told her to "Shush".

"Do you want me to leave, John?" Helene asked.

"Yes, unless you want to explain yourself," I replied.

"Maybe I should go. Happy New Year!" she said, as she left.

Tina let go of her sister and Gracie put her arms around me.

"Thank you," she said.

"Gracie, what's going on?" I asked.

"I swore to her that I wouldn't say anything. I'm sorry I made that promise now."
I looked over to Tina.

"Yeah, I know too. I'd break a oath with Gracie if I say anything," said Tina.

"Alright. Let's forget her for now. How about some shrimp?" I asked, as I sat on the sofa. Gracie plopped on my lap.

"'Waitress' is not in my job description," said Tina.

"I'll get it," said Gracie, as she headed to the kitchen. Tina plopped on my lap herself.

"See anything you like?" she asked, opening enough buttons of her dress to leave most of her chest exposed.

"Well..." I started to say.

"Hey! Oh no you don't! I was there first!" shouted Gracie, holding out the shrimp plate. I grabbed a few before they were either thrown or dropped.

Tina slid off my lap and sat beside me. Gracie sat on the other side. We all took turns playing 'food sex'. As to who was more erotic or sexy in the little game, it was a dead heat between the sisters. They both seemed to enjoy it equally as well.

"We're saving the champagne for midnight, right?" I asked.

"Yes!" they said in unison.

"Okay, I need a beer then," I said. Neither moved. I suppose they were afraid of what the other would do to me in either's brief absence. I got up to get one myself. When I returned, I caught them playing 'rock, paper, scissor'. They saw me and immediately put their hands under their legs, and looked at me innocently, batting their eyes.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"We're in disagreement on something and we are trying to determine a winner," said Tina.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"We'd rather not say at this point," answered Gracie, looking at her sister.
"Okay. It's only 10:30. What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Funny you should say that," said Tina. She got up, went to her oversized purse, and pulled out a package. She opened it, unfolded a large plastic sheet with round colors and placed it on the living room floor. Then she put down a cardboard piece with several colors and an arrow spinner in the middle.

"We're going to play 'Twister'!" said Tina.

"Ah, gee, that's great," I said, less than enthused.

Gracie got up and started to undress. Tina already had her dress off, and was attempting to free her perfect breasts from her bra.

"Come on, let's go", said Gracie. "We play naked."

"Oh," I said, as I started to shed my clothes as quickly as I could.

Both Gracie and Tina finished undressing and started to limber up. I finished undressing and wondered if I should hide the massive erection I was getting.

"Oh! John's ready!" said Gracie, pointing to my crotch.

I turned six shades of red.

"I'll go first," said, Tina.

And the game began.

There were several moments in the game where my mouth was almost on top of either their breasts or their crotch. A few times, the girls touched or squeezed my erection as their reach allowed. After a very difficult move was executed by Gracie, her head was right under my fully exposed ass and genitals. I felt a pair of moist lips envelope me.

"Oh, shit," I whispered, as I nearly collapsed.

"We didn't say we were gonna play fair," said Tina. "Cum and you lose!"

It was Tina's turn and she took her sweet old time taking it. Meanwhile, Gracie tenderly swirled her tongue around the head of mini-me, as she continued to slide it in and out of her mouth.

"Gracie, it's your turn," said Tina. "Ah, Gracie? Okay, I'll spin for you," she said, noticing that Gracie was still busy.

The resultant spin made Gracie remove her mouth from me and move away. I was able to relax, as she had done a tremendous job at getting my balls churning. My spin had me point my ass at Tina. She used a free elbow to rub the soft spot under my exposed balls. Tina's spin brought the sister's faces together. They kissed until Gracie's next move brought her head back in mini-me's direction.

"Oh, fuck it! I lose," she said, as she took as much of me as she could into her mouth.

"Oh no, you don't," said Tina, as she placed her head next to her sister and licked my balls.

The feeling was exquisite. Gracie's gentle coaxing with her lips and tongue was making a serious dent in my ability to resist. Tina's tongue on my balls was the final straw as I felt a massive orgasm approaching. I was shaking, as I nearly went over the edge. I was about to tell Gracie to 'look out' when the front door opened and slammed shut.

"Okay, now I'm ready to talk," said Helene, as she walked past us and sat in a chair.

"Would you please just leave?" shouted Gracie.

"Maybe I'll just watch," she replied.

We all got up, the girls picked up their dresses, and went to my bedroom. I stood in front of Helene with mini-me twitching at her. I had been just a fraction of second from cumming.

"Now? You're ready to talk now?" I asked, pissed off.

"I never saw that close up in the light, before. It's crooked," she said, pointing in the direction that it tilted to. "I've had a lot of time to think, and tonight I came to a conclusion," said Helene.

"Why? Because we're here?" said Gracie, as she and Tina came out of my bedroom. "Go put you're clothes back on, John," she said. "I want to talk to Helene alone."

"Okay," I said, with mini-me bouncing the whole way into my room.

As I dressed, I heard some talking and some arguing, but I couldn't make it out. When it grew quiet, I opened the door and went back to the living room. Helene was still seated in the chair, but Gracie and Tina were facing her with their arms crossed.

12