Helen's Fantasy

Story Info
Husband makes wife's interracial gangbang fantasy come true.
636 words
3.19
135k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner one evening my husband told me he had a surprise for me. For the life of me I had no idea of what he had in store for me. We ate our meals and enjoyed each others company.

We finished up with some mixed drinks. Feeling fine we left the restaurant. Holding hands we walked to the car. Being the gentlemen that he is he opened the door for me. I got in and buckled up. As Ted got in beside me he said, "Honey are you ready for your surprise? I think you are going to have a great time this evening." Smiling Ted started the car and off we went.

"What are you up to Ted?" I asked him. "Helen you are about to experience something we have talked about for years." Christ that only got me thinking harder.

He drove us to the outskirts of town. And then Ted was turning into an out of the way motel. Yes!, I thought, an erotic evening alone. Just the two of us. Ted stopped at the office, "I'll go register and you sit tight."

"Okay honey I'll be here waiting for you" I told him.

I sat listening to some soft music on the radio. A warmth was spreading through me. That tingle called excitement was coursing through my body.

"Room 14," Ted said as he got back into the car. "And Helen you look wonderful tonight."

"Thanks Ted. I can't wait for the rest of my surprise. It's been interesting so far." He leaned over and kissed me. Like two young lovers we went to our room. Ted unlocked the door and stepped in. I followed him in the door.

"W-W-Who, What the hell is this?" I demanded. Ted turned to me, "Relax Helen and think hard about your ultimate fantasy. What have you told me over the years?" he asked me.

You have to understand me here. In the room, our room, were six black men. Strangers. Were we in the wrong room? Were they? Relax Helen Ted had told me.

"Hello Helen" one of the men said. They all grinned and eyed me up and down. The wheels were turning inside my mind. "Holy fuck" I thought to myself. Many times during our 15 years of marriage I had told Ted my fantasy was to be gangbanged by a bunch of black men. Being with a black man had always intrigued me.

"Well gentlemen I believe Helen knows what her surprise is to be," Ted announced to the room. "She is yours tonight! Fuck her in all of her holes. Have fun and fuck her silly."

Like a wolfpack they were on me. Big, beefy hands touching, feeling, tearing my clothes off. My top was gone and my breasts were ripped from my bra. "Easy guys" I tried to tell them. I was thrown on the bed and my skirt and panties were off me.

My legs were shoved apart and a cock entered into me. I was wet but not wet enough. It hurt. I looked around at all these cocks. The one inside me just fucked away. My mouth was forced onto someone's cock. "Suck my big black dick you white slut" he ordered me. In spite of their rough treatment I was HOT! I couldn't believe it but my cunt was soaking wet.

I lay there getting fucked in my mouth and in my pussy. All around me there was conversation. "Look at this white bitch. She's tight. We gonna stretch her cunt tonight. Fill you up with all of our cum. You going to do things you won't ever forget." All this chatter and the cocks still stroked in and out of me.

all rights reserved. copyright 2000. weird herald writings. do not reproduce without permission.