Helen's Fantasy

Story Info
Wife's fantasy becomes a reality.
3.6k words
4.28
116k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers

My wife Helen and I had been married about 7 years and were 30. She has a cracking figure with lovely blue eyes and her hair is long and brown with hints of blonds. She often wears her hair up which gives her a regal appearance.

Some time ago Helen and I had bought a vibrator. It was quite large and one night in bed we were trying it out. It was certainly effective and she was moaning as she came several times as I slowly slid it in and out and as I caressed her breasts she whispered to me, "How would you like to see another man's cock there and yours in my mouth?"

I was a little taken aback as this kind of idea nether mind action was very out of character for Helen who despite being quite adventurous in bed was very prim and proper out of the bedroom but I admitted that the thought really turned me on.

We spent the rest of that night and many others discussing what the guy would be like and what he might do to her. At this point I should say that Helen had only ever had full sex with me although she had done the normal things playing with guys and such before we met.

We talked about this a lot and fantasised about it for many nights using the vibrator to simulate another cock inside Helen while she would give me a blow-job and I began to wonder about putting the dream into a reality.

One afternoon I called into a gents toilet and went into a cubicle and locked the door behind me. I gazed around and saw written on the wall a message.

It said, "My name is Andrew and I have a very large cock for someone's wife or girlfriend. Ring (it gave a local phone number) at 7pm any Friday night."

I noted the number thinking it would probably be a wind up but maybe worth a phone call.

Friday night came and I drove to a phone box making sure I had plenty of change and called the number. After 2 rings it was answered. A male voice said a little nervously, "Hello."

I said, "I was hoping to speak to Andrew."

He replied, "Yes this is Andrew."

I told him, "That I had seen his message and was interested in a possible meeting."

He seemed very keen and asked, "What does Helen look like?"

I replied, "Helen has a perfect figure, 34C-24-34, loves wearing stockings, has beautiful blue eyes and shoulder length hair."

Andrew then described himself as 5'9'' with an athletic build brown hair and brown eyes. He said he was reasonable looking.

I asked him about endowment.

There was a short pause before he replied that he had about eight and a half inches and was fairly thick. He also said that he could stay pretty well and repeat.

I confessed that we had not had a threesome before and he told me that he had experienced only one before but had enjoyed it.

I said to him that we had fantasised about it and now I would tell her all about him with a view to meeting if she was keen on the idea. We arranged that I should call him back in a couple of days to let him know if we wanted to meet.

I returned home excited and told Helen the full story.

She laughed and said, "It didn't take you long to find someone did it!" Then we went into the details of the phone conversation and she was getting more and more turned on.

After a while she said, "There's no harm in meeting him as long as we are able to just walk away if we don't like him."

I agreed to this quite readily because in my mind it would be silly to risk it.

That night in bed we talked again about what might happen. We decided that it would be fun if Andrew were to go all the way with her first with me just watching so that she had a better idea of what sex with another man felt like. After that then a full threesome. This sounded great to me.

We decided that I would phone Andrew from the house with Helen listening on the extension. The time came for the call and we were both a little nervous as I dialled the number. It was answered again on the second ring by Andrew. I told him that Helen was on the extension and they exchanged a quick greeting quite formally.

Helen gave me the nod indicating that he seemed OK!. As the conversation progressed we decided that we would meet at a pub called The Clock on the A45 and then if we got along well go to a motel not far away where Andrew would have booked a room.

He suggested this because he knew that the rooms all had individual entrances so there would be no embarrassment with staff. We arranged to meet at 8pm on the Friday night which was only 3 days away. Andrew told us he would wear a green jacket and stand at the bar with a newspaper in his hand so that we could recognise him.

We came off the phone and I said to her, "Maybe you will get another cock on Friday?"

With a mischievous smile she replied, "I'm hoping to get more than one cock on Friday!"

Again we discussed what might happen with on Friday with both of us getting very excited.

That Friday was he longest day I have known at work. My mind kept flicking to the evening and hoping that she liked him and he liked her and hoping that his cock was as big as he said it was.

To prepare for the evening Helen had been shopping for a new outfit and had also spent the afternoon in the hair salon. When I got back from work there was a note downstairs that told that Helen wanted her outfit to be surprise for me as well as Andrew and that she would be downstairs at 7.30pm in time to get to the pub.

At 7.30 Helen came downstairs and declared herself ready for battle. Her hair was now a flowing mane of beautiful brown and blonde curls, her face was beautifully made up and the room filled with her musky perfume however she had a long coat on so the only clue I had to her choice of outfit was that it was a dress or a skirt as I could see her stocking clad ankles and stiletto heels.

I checked the time. A little early but not bad. We set off for the pub and arrived in the area about 10 minutes too soon so we pulled into a layby to talk and kill time. I asked Helen, "Are you still OK!"

She said, "I'm fine but we should take it bit by bit." I started the engine and we set off for the pub arriving there right on time

After pulling into the pub car park we sat for a moment while Helen checked her makeup in the mirror. She said, "OK! Lets go and see what happens." We left the car and made our way into the front door of The Clock Helen leading the way.

As we entered I saw at once a guy answering his description standing at the bar in a green top with a newspaper on the bar beside him. I took Helen to a table and stood with my back to Andrew and asked Helen if she could see him and what did she think.

She replied, "He looks OK! Perhaps we should introduce ourselves?"

My wife then slipped her coat of her shoulders and caught the eye of every man in the pub as she looked a vision of beauty in a backless black top that plunged deeply to reveal her cleavage and a skirt that was so short I'm sure that you could just make out that she was wearing stockings. It was the most revealing outfit that I had ever seen my wife wear in public and she appeared to be enjoying all the attention she was getting. With all the eyes in the pub on her she put her coat on the back of the chair, flicked her hair back and sat down crossing her sexy legs before picking up the menu as if everything was normal.

I went over to the bar close to where he stood sideways on to me. In an enquiring voice I asked, "Andrew?"

He turned to face me and said, "James, Helen is even more good looking than as you described her."

We shook hands and he offered to get the drinks. As the barmaid was getting our drinks he told me that he had been there about 10 minutes and looking at every couple who came in wondering if it was us.

Having got the drinks we went over to the table where Helen sat and I introduced them. Helen and Andrew shook hands very formally. I remember thinking at the time how odd it was considering what might be happening in an hour or so.

Conversation at first wasn't easy as we were each a little nervous but as we relaxed it got easier, the main topic being holidays and places in fact anything to just keep chatting.

He was making Helen laugh which was a good thing and was quite witty. After a while Helen began to occasionally cross her legs and lean forward on the table. She told me later that it was to give him a better view of her legs and chest.

I noticed that Andrew's eyes kept moving down to my wife's breasts and thighs as we talked. I felt that all the signs were good from both of them.

Andrew excused himself to visit the gents and we were left alone to make up our minds.

I turned to Helen and asked her, "What do you think?"

"I'm feeling really horny and can't wait to have you both inside me!" replied Helen with a broad smile on her face.

I agreed at once and felt myself beginning to get hard at the thought of what might follow.

When Andrew returned Helen excused herself and left us together. There was a short silence and I asked Andrew how he felt about things continuing.

At once he said he would love to take things further and confessed to having a raging hard there in the pub.

I explained to him that I would probably just mostly watch the first time joining in later.

He was quite happy with that saying that whatever suited her was fine by him and he had plenty of stamina to please her.

Just then Helen returned and sat down with us. We agreed that it would be best if we followed Andrew the couple of miles to the motel and waited in the car while he got the key. So we walked out of the pub together and got into our cars, Andrew taking it easy so that we were in sight all the time.

That gave Helen and I another chance to talk.

She told me that she was very excited at the prospect of what was to come and couldn't help wondering what he had in his trousers for her.

I laughed and told her that she was soon going to find out if he was as big as he said he was.

My wife turned to me and said "You know its OK! if you can't resist joining in at first'."

I smiled and said that I would see how it went.

Suddenly we were turning into the motel car park and drew up alongside Andrew. He got out of his car and said he would go for the key . After about 5 minutes he was back waving the keys to us. we locked the car and followed him to the room which he opened and ushered us in.

We stepped into the standard type motel room which we were pleased to note had a double bed rather than 2 singles. Andrew locked the door behind us leaving the key in to prevent us being disturbed and took off his jacket. He reached out and took Helen's hand sitting on the bed with her whilst I took up position on a chair close by. They were both excited and I could clearly see my wife's nipples erect under the thin material of her top.

As they kissed I saw Andrew's hands move on to her breasts cupping them outside the material before his hands moved behind her and undo the halter neck ties of her top. Helen allowed the top to fall forwards revealing her firm naked breasts to his view, Her light brown nipples were rock hard and Andrew lost no time in caressing them then sucking them gently as his hand moved up between her thighs massaging her stocking tops.

I noticed my wife's hand had fallen to his thigh and she was exploring the bulge in his pants with enthusiasm. She was trying to open his zip but not meeting a lot of success.

Andrew got up and quickly slipped off his shirt and trousers as she shed her skirt revealing that she had no panties on and had also shaved her pussy and lay back on the bed in only her stockings.

Sideways on to me Andrew slipped down his underpants. I thought Oh My Goodness when I saw his cock. It seemed huge. He certainly hadn't exaggerated about size. My wife gazed at it then quickly sat up on the bed to take it in both hands. He stood before her as she opened her lips and moved forward to take the tip in her mouth. Her head began to move back and forth as her hands fondled his large heavy balls.

Helen loves to suck my cock and I knew what he must be feeling. After a few moments he moved away then eased her onto the bed before sucking her breasts and allowing his head to move slowly down to her pussy.

My wife began to get more excited as his tongue worked on her and began grabbing for his cock. Andrew turned so that he was in a 69 with her and continued to lick her as she sucked on his large shaft. I had stripped by now and was trying to control myself from joining in.

Andrew broke away and moved between her thighs allowing his cock to lay on her flat stomach as though measuring her. Then he eased back and reached down as Helen raised her thighs I had a wonderful view of his thick tip rubbing around her wet entrance before he gently began to enter her. He stopped about halfway and began to make small thrusts each taking him a little deeper as she got used to the size of him.

Helen looked at me and made a sign with her lips to say how good it felt before closing her eyes and holding onto him. Suddenly he thrust in the remaining length and my wife's eyes opened in astonishment as she felt him fully inside her.

Andrew made several hard thrusts holding her bum. I could see that she was close and with a moan she went rigid as she reached her first climax. It seemed to last for ever as Andrew gently slid in and out. As she subsided I leaned across and I could see Andrew now using the full length of his cock to please my wife. Pulling almost out and then sliding right in the full length slowly.

Helen came again in a long and shuddering orgasm and then told him she wanted to sit on it. He pulled out and lay on his back as she straddled him facing him. Helen lowered herself slowly onto his long thick cock and began to move up and down as he fondled her bouncing boobs. This went on for a little while and then Andrew moved her onto her back again and really began to pound her. The wet noises were loud as he took her to another climax and then he began to grunt as he jetted into her.

Then they lay still and he slowly withdrew his softening cock which looked like a thick snake on his thigh. Helen opened her eyes and smiled at me reaching out for my cock. I moved over and she sucked it as I felt her breasts and wet used pussy. Her legs parted for me and I entered her easily.

She felt large wet and slippery but so sensitive. I was so excited it wasn't long before I felt the urgent throb in my cock and then was gushing into her. I eased out and lay on the other side of her from Andrew. After a few minutes we took it in turns to use the bathroom to clean up abut came back to lie naked on the bed.

We talked for a while as we recovered. Andrew saw Helen looking at his cock and said to her that there's plenty of life left there for later.

We had been sitting on the bed for a while when I noticed that Andrew was starting to stroke Helen's stocking tops. She responded by reaching out for his cock which was definitely coming to life again and her other hand closed around mine which helped my recovery quite a lot. I caressed her breasts feeling her nipples hardening as she pushed us both closer to her mouth. She closed her lips around Andrew's semi hard cock and began to suck him running her fingers up and down his length as she did, then she turned to me and gave my cock the same treatment as we both worked on her breasts and her very wet pussy.

We spent a long time getting sucked and I have to say she was still fascinated with his big cock giving him more than his fair share of sucking. Andrew was rock hard now and suggested she bend over the bed to suck me while he got behind her. Helen leaned right down over the bed and Andrew moved into position. I felt my wife's reaction as she felt him begin to enter her and her face was pure pleasure. I reached and cupped her breasts as she moved back and forth to his rhythm, his hands pulling her bum to meet his hard thrusts.

She tried concentrating on sucking me but soon she was caught up in a long drawn out climax that made her shudder from head to toe. When she recovered her sucking continued to the sound of his thighs slapping against her bum as he enjoyed her. Then Andrew asked, "Girls on top?"

Helen moved to make space for him and he lay on his back again while she mounted him facing away from him. I had a marvellous view of his long thick shaft entering my wife's wet pussy. Helen said it was fantastic and I stood up so that she could suck me as he pleasured her.

Helen wanted to swap positions and turned around on his cock so that her back was to me. I moved up close and put my cock at the entrance with Andrews but it was impossible for us to go in at the same time. Helen rose a little high and Andrew slipped out. I pushed in greedily and began to enjoy her from behind realising that I was close to cumming I carried on until I felt myself jet into her wet pussy. Andrew flipped her onto her back and slid straight in saying how wet she felt. I lay back to watch the fun exhausted.

Andrew was like marathon man. He kept going and going varying the positions and bringing her to climax after climax. Eventually he did cum with her face down on the bed and legs wide apart he energetically shot deep into her before pulling out and laying back on the bed.

Helen was exhausted but kept looking at his cock. She knew my limitations and that I would be out of it now. I was amazed that she still wanted more and she was playing with him again and sucking trying to get him hard again. Much to my surprise she was succeeding too and after a few minutes had him like a rock again. This time I just lay back and watched them go at it for the next 20 minutes or so. Eventually he came again and lay with it buried inside her taking his time to roll away. Wearily we all used the bathroom and dressed before sitting on the bed and exchanging phone numbers.

It was late and we had to go promising that we would meet again for another night of fun. On the way back in the car Helen and I discussed the night.

She told me that she could hardly believe the size of his cock when she first saw it and how much she wanted to suck it. My wife told me that when he first entered her it had felt huge and stretching but exciting too. Helen said, "Do you realise I have been screwed five times tonight?"

I laughed as she said she had enjoyed every minute of it.

Back at home I had recovered and got excited enough to make it 6 times for her. just as we were about to go to sleep she said, "I wouldn't mind doing that again perhaps with someone else."

vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers