Helen's Fantasy Pt. 03 - Gulit Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were grinding our cunts madly against one another as Cheryl pinched my nipples, making me shout out in pain.

Cheryl broke away from me, moved off the bed, stood up and then stepped into a strap-on harness with a big black dildo attached that we had hidden at the side of the bed before things had started.

Cheryl told me to get onto all fours at the edge of the mattress. When I was in the position she wanted me in, she got the fake cock against my sopping opening and slammed in hard. At the same time, she gave my arse a not-too-playful slap.

Cheryl fucked me hard and fast in the doggy position. As she was standing up, it allowed her to use more force, and I was being bounced up the bed so that she had to keep a hold of my hips and pull me back against her. We were both grunting and squealing. Occasionally Cheryl gave a slap on my arse cheeks. Now, they were not as forceful, so I was enjoying them. I'd never been into S&M before, but this was okay; but then again, it was pretty mild, I suppose.

My tits were bouncing and flailing away as Cheryl pounded me. My hand was between my legs as I rubbed my clit for all I was worth. I could feel the leather of the harness as Cheryl fucked me with the Dildo.

Cheryl increased her pace as she sensed that I was nearing an orgasm. It soon broke as I screamed and fucked myself on her fake cock, begging her to fuck me hard with it.

As Cheryl continued to finger and kiss as I came down from the high she had given me, I sensed Simon begin to move. I edged to the side and let Cheryl take over. Soon, they were passionately kissing as I watched on. Simon's hands were all over her body, squeezing her tits and pushing a couple of fingers up her cunt.

Cheryl was moaning into his mouth as her own hands worked his cock.

"Simon, stop pissing about and fuck me." Not the words I really wanted to hear as my husband prepared to sink his cock into an undeniably sexy blonde. Okay, I'd invited her here just for this moment. But still!

I got as close to the pair of them as I watched Cheryl position Simon's cock at the entrance to her twat. He edged forward slightly, and his cock pressed inside her folds, parting her pussy lips. I watched on, fascinated as he pressed ever deeper, and her cunt opened to receive him as the length of his cock disappeared inside her.

A mutual sigh of delight escaped them both as he filled her completely. I could see how stretched she was. Simon eased back slowly, and Cheryl's cunt gripped him, seemingly reluctant to let go. Simon pulled back until almost all of his cock was out of Cheryl. Then he pushed back in, but only halfway before reversing direction and pulling out again. He pushed back in again so that only half of his cock was inside Cheryl, then paused before slamming the rest into her, pulling back out halfway and slamming in again.

Cheryl's legs pulled back, and she began thrusting her hips upwards to meet Simons's downward movement.

Suddenly, a flash of intense jealousy and betrayal ripped through me for a micro-second, and I realised how Simon must have felt when I started to fuck Felix. But this was different. I'd instigated things. I'd invited Cheryl into our bed with the intention for Simon to fuck her. Okay, it was guilt sex after all; but it still felt strange watching them fucking so comfortably together. Then again, Simon hadn't made much effort to stop me, and he could have, maybe should have. But he knew that I wouldn't have stopped anyway. Simon wasn't an Alpha male, or he would have made more of a fuss. No, he was more of a Beta Male. Felix was an Alpha male. He saw what he wanted, me, that I was willing, and took it.

Epiphany over, I sat back, got hold of a dildo and pleasured myself as Simon and Cheryl fucked themselves into oblivion. Simon has always been energetic when having sex and now was no exception. He was hammering away at Cheryl, who was equally vigorous in her responses. The one difference was Cheryl kept changing positions. One second she was underneath, the next on top facing him, then she would spin around and face away or get onto all fours as he pounded away from behind.

It was when they were in this position that I joined in again. I lay on the bed and inched forward until my cunt was directly in front of Cheryl's face.

"Lick her out. Bury your tongue up her fucking snatch," Simon ordered Cheryl as he pounded into her. Simon was using so much force I could feel her face bouncing against me. The next second, Cheryl's arms were around me, pulling my cunt hard against her face, and she licked and slurped and sucked on my clit and slit. Her tongue was fucking me as best as it could.

"I'm cumming," Simon grunted as he stopped hammering into Cheryl. I watched on as his body tensed and shook as he unloaded into Cheryl, who screamed out. But her tongue never stopped working on my clit, and soon I hit my own climax as well.

Exhausted, we separated and lay together, regaining our breath and composure.

That was meant to be it, but, instead of Cheryl leaving us, I asked her to spend the night. Simon ordered take-out pizza for us, and the poor delivery boy got the shock of his life when I answered the door wearing the flimsiest of negligees and nothing else. In the background, I'm sure he could see Cheryl sucking on Simon's cock as if it was an appetiser.

We hung around eating pizza and drinking wine, all of us completely naked until we retired to the bedroom again and spent the remainder of the night fucking one another in various combinations until we fell asleep.

God, my head hurts, I thought to myself the next morning as I drifted awake to the feeling of the bed rocking gently. Simon and Cheryl were entwined together, her legs locked possessively around his waist, her arms around his shoulders as they moved, making long, slow love together. This wasn't lust-fueled fucking: this was more considered and loving. Neither one of them uttered a word as Simon slowly and gently pushed his cock in and out of Cheryl. They took their time, enjoying every second. I could tell from the sounds they were making.

I lay there feigning sleep until they had finished.

I'd expected and planned that this would be a one-time-only thing, mainly because of my avowed aversion to lesbian sex; but over the next few months, we got together a couple of more times. Simon tried to push things further by suggesting that we try to find another woman than Cheryl. That's when I called an end to things, I was fine in a three-way with Simon and Cheryl but didn't want to expand things into swinging.

*OED:- Oxford English Dictionary.

12