Helen's Garden of Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen's eyes drink in the sight of these golden and blonde young things, their slim limbs long like a pair of wild animals, two dryads in Helen's garden.

Helen rewards the pair for showing themselves before her eyes, by rising to a crouch and kneeling before them, her full rump a round curve of flesh. She thrusts her ass high, and the young ones finally see the earthy darkness of her rear, a swirl of dark hair surrounding the base of her big plug. Helen reaches back with one hand and pulls a cheek wide so that they can see better.

"How far up you does it go?" asks Debby, inquisitive now and wondering.

Johnny is silent, his eyes wide with the open blackness of Helen's lush cunt and the crevice of her dark crack. His tongue licks his lips, and his hand touches the thickness of his cock, tight with the sight of her fullness.

"Oh, about four inches," replies Helen.

Debby measures the distance between her fingers, and her mouth opens with a silent O at the idea of that length deep inside Helen's anus. She cannot begin to imagine the thickness inside Helen.

Helen wants movement inside herself, so as the spellbound pair watch, she takes the end of the dildo in her cunt and slowly moves it back and forth, in and out, her lips engorged and moving with it. She does it so that Debby and Johnny can see her lush redness opening and gripping, her wide sex lips like petals around the shaft. As the dildo eases from her, it glistens with her wetness. Helen slides the long prick from her cunt and Debby's eyes open wide at the length of it, and again she is measuring lengths with her eyes, and cannot imagine it inside her. But Johnny can.

Helen returns to her sitting position, her ass plug once again joyfully pressed up deep inside her, her legs once again crossed in front of her, her swollen sex rich and scented. She reaches over to the mud garden surrounding her rug, and the movement rocks the weight in her ass deliciously. She plants the dildo with the others and once again takes a palm of mud and rubs it over her low swinging, heavy breasts, coating herself within a fine layer that quickly dries in the warm sunlight.

Debby again crosses her legs as if conscious of a fullness in the base of her belly. Her feet shuffle.

"God, Johnny, I shouldn't have had that milkshake, I'm busting for a pee."

Helen's ears prick up at this revelation, and she knows that all gardens need watering.

"Crouch down and do it here," she suggests. "The house is too far away, and someone might see you running naked to the back door." Helen is always practical.

Debby is quite practical as well, and she is quickly getting more comfortable in this orchard, and besides, she too likes the warmth of the sun on her bare skin. So she does squat, just on the other side of the mud moat, and there is a little trickle between her legs. She glances at the woman watching her, and Johnny too is entranced, his hand just brushing his still hard prick. Not too firm, since he knows that there is so much sensation flooding his senses that he is trigger sensitive. He somehow knows that his patience will be rewarded, and he is willing to go wherever Helen weaves.

Debby looks away from the gazing eyes so she can concentrate on herself and relax. Her bladder is full and insistent, so she places her feet just a little further apart, and this time she can let go. Her piss jets from her in a gush, two strands of urine separated at first and then twisting together into a single full stream.

The stream of pale fluid splashes to the ground and pools between her feet, spreading in a shallow puddle before soaking into the ground. Her jet continues and Debby holds the lips of her ripe sex apart so that she does not tangle the flow. The stream of piss arcs into a softer curve as the flow eases, and the muscles of her tummy clench as the girl squeezes out the last drops.

Debby stands, and returns to where Helen is sitting. The older woman twists her own rising clit at the sight of the teenager, for she has another idea now, but might have to wait a minute or two.

Sure enough, the vision of the stream of piss shooting from his girl triggers another set of nerves in Johnny's groin, but he has a problem. His cock has risen too hard to easily let him piss, and he needs to stop seeing the naked flesh in front of him if Helen is to see through her idea.

"Johnny, why don't you walk down the path a bit, till your cock softens. I know you want to pee too, but don't go behind a tree. When you are ready, come back here so we can see your stream of piss."

Helen is once again practical, and Johnny does as he is told. Debby sits beside Helen, and they talk. Helen is eager to find out how much these two have done it, and Debby is quite happy to prove that she is an experienced young woman, despite her young age.

"I've sucked Johnny several times, and he has given me smiling eyes lots of times."

"What are smiling eyes?" asks Helen - she has not heard this expression in the context of sex play before, and guesses it is something between this young pair.

"Smiling eyes is what my eyes do when I pleasure myself by rubbing my vagina and clitoris." Debby knows the correct words but isn't yet brave enough to use more sexual terms. "Johnny says my eyes close, but he can still see the smile behind my eyelids when I orgasm myself."

Helen loves the innocence in Debby's description of her coming, and she too wants to see those smiling eyes before the afternoon is over.

Johnny returns, his cock still full but hanging down against his thigh. Helen loves to see the soft hanging weight of his young prick, nestling in a patch of dark hair, curls coiled at the base of his shaft, his swelling balls covered with a light down of softer hair. His foreskin has crept back.over the head, which now shows half exposed, half covered.

Helen sits cross legged in front of him, and she motions him near, so he is standing just by her feet so his young cock is level with her face, some two feet from her. She can scent his musk like a light perfume, and she licks her lips, as if she can taste him.

Helen has observed his eyes grow large at the sight of her heavy breasts, and she takes the fullness of each tit into the palm of her hands, and the dried mud which is coated all over her body cracks, and some flakes of dried mud fall away from her skin. Johnny's cock fills and starts to stiffen, so Helen knows her next suggestion needs to be quick.

"Johnny, let your piss flow, and make it stream all over my face and over my breasts, I need to wash this dried mud away."

Debby gasps at this, for she has never seen his piss, let alone the idea of it spraying Helen's body.

Johnny is up for it, and almost immediately starts a strong jet of pale urine onto Helen's chest and breasts, and the gush clears a path over the patterns of mud on her body, wet flows streaming down her body. She is quick to lift her breasts so that her engorged nipples catch the stream, and she smears his fluid over herself, and the dried mud becomes once again a wet paint on her body, earth on earth mother, watering down.

Helen senses his piss is easing off, and before it does:

"Over my face, the last bursts over my face!"

Johnny rises the curve of his streaming heat so that it hits Helen's cheek, and she turns her face to the centre of the jet and opens her mouth to it. She does not drink it down, but lets it fill her mouth with the tangy acrid taste, salty on her tongue, and then she lets the spill dribble from her lips and down her throat and over her chest.

Ah, the warm feel of it and the taste, it is enough for her to drop her fingers to her swollen cunt lips and swirl the head of her clit, and ah, God the pleasure is so exquisite and she still has the heavy weight of the butt plug hard up her ass, and her breasts are full and heavy and swollen, all wet with his piss, and her nipples are urging out towards him and oh fuck her eye catches the sight of Debby with her own finger sliding into her sweet cunt and along her smooth lips and fuck fuck fuck oh fuck now, Helen comes with a shudder.

Her head is thrown back and with a long moan, yess, she spasms in her garden and her ripple rocks through her, her head drops and her long hair makes a veil over her lush full tits and there, she has come.

Johnny's cock, done with softening for his piss, has risen again and is young and hard up against his gut. Debby's pink nipples are hard and her breasts are high, and she is flushed red on her chest and throat, and her cheeks burn. But her eyes are bright. Helen is in a near swoon, fast breaths panting through her body, her belly moving in and out like a cat's belly breathing.

Now here is a surprise - Debby's hands suddenly move to the base of her belly and she presses hard into herself. "Ohhh, God, I need a poo, I need to do a poo."

The muscle tension in her belly and groin has obviously been working on other muscles and now her bowel is full.

"Crouch down," God almighty, Helen is quick! And prepared, for she reaches to her discarded kaftan and fumbles for a pocket, and pulls out a white handkerchief, neatly folded. She unfolds it so she has a rectangle of cloth in her hand.

The girl crouches before Helen, and all Debby can do is concentrate on taking a shit, for it has come upon her quickly and the urge is so strong and sudden that she wants to deal with it immediately. She crouches, facing half away from Helen, and her tight little rump is right before Helen's eager eyes.

Helen can see the pulse of muscles tightening across the girl's belly, and the girl pushes her cheeks out a bit, with the push inside her. With one hand Debby reaches back to grab one cheek of her delectable rear, to pull it away from the other cheek, and she feels a cool breeze on the pink rosette of her bum hole.

Her tight starfish is pink and slightly raised from the flesh of her crevice, which is hairless and smooth. Her little ass pucker slowly pulses with the pressure working out from inside. But she is nervous, and even with a strain and push, nothing is moving.

Helen licks the ball of her thumb and gently presses it to the pink rose bud, putting some slight pressure onto the tight muscle. She is rewarded by a slight pulling in of Debby's asshole, and the ball of her thumb pushes into a slightly more open hole.

"Oh yes," sighs Debby, "that pressure is what I need, I feel it coming now."

And sure enough, Helen feels a push against the ball of her thumb, and the glorious little ass hole domes out some, a bulge of flesh smooth and pulsing. The creases of the tight hole stretch, and Helen sees a dark roundness in the centre of the dome, as the tight round end of the coming shit is exposed. And then it disappears back inside her as the muscles prepare for another firm push.

Once again the dark dome pushes out, a bit further this time, and Helen can smell the pungent tangy heat of the shit. She places the rectangle of cloth in the palm of one hand, and holds it under the girl's bum, ready to receive the hot, soft gift. Once again the rounded shape of the shit pushes out, with a contrast of its dark brown fullness with the stretched pink rosette.

The strong pungent scent hits Helen's nose, and she breaths in the spicy scent of the emerging shape. And then the lengthening shit reaches the point where it pushes past the muscle of Debby's tight asshole and pushes out rigid and fast, and then it drops to Helen's handkerchief. Helen feels the weight of the long turd in the palm of her hand, and is surprised at the length of it, and the size of it.

Johnny looks at the shape and size of the shit resting in the white handkerchief, and glances down at his cock, as if making a quick comparison. It seems he is not displeased with the size comparison of his white shaft, hard erect now, with the shape of the turd in its cloth.

Helen wraps the poo in her cloth, and places it on the ground. The delightful pink of the girl's ass bud is ever so slightly marked with a small streak of brown, so Helen wets her thumb with her tongue and smooths away the brownness. She wipes her thumb on the grass.

The three look at each other, a range of emotions flickering over their faces. Helen sits cross legged in the centre of this triangle, a solid earthy presence with her skin mud slithered and deltas of streamed piss sprays patterned over her large tits and over the creases and folds of her full flesh.

Johnny stands, his cock still proud and not yet serviced, but hot with the flow of his piss, and his balls have ridden high and tight. The visual sensations that have paraded before his eyes, and the whole idea of this nakedness under the sun, will serve his mind for a very long time. He can see the fullness of the future in Helen, and the swift freshness of today in Debby, and his hard cock pulses and throbs. His pulse beat can be seen in the bounce of his fine prick. His groin is full and the pressure is building.

Debby has emerged like a butterfly from its cocoon, like a shit from its ass, and is blossoming in Helen's garden. The blonde girl is starting to see that it is she who controls her body and her emotions and her sex, and that she too will have a garden that begins between her legs and will spread and become her forest. Helen is the planter and Debby is the sapling. Johnny will climb.

But enough of this future, Johnny is now, and the sight of his girl naked there is an inspiration to him.

"Lie down, Debs, on your back, and let's see your legs open wide."

He is more audacious now, and whereas before he was silent and in awe of Helen's mature lushness and experience, he is more confident when it comes to Debby, for they are learning together and he has some experience and success with the girl's budding sexuality. He has given her smiling eyes before today, and here in the sunshine and warm breeze, he reckons he can make her eyes smile, oh yes.

Debby is also keen to focus on herself, and happily lies on the rug, her head on a pile of clothes as a pillow, and her slim legs parted and her knees high.

Her sweet sex is surrounded by a fine blonde down, and her mons is rounded and her clit peaks from her slim lips. Her finger and thumb move to one of her tight pink nipples and pull on it, and she enjoys the tiny edge of pain caused by her tight pinch. She then pushes her young breasts together with the palms of her hands, and looks down at the tight cleavage she makes. But she wants Johnny's tongue between her legs, to make her smiling eyes.

Johnny crouches between Debby's legs and his tongue is keen and deep into her. He makes long slow licks from her little pink asshole up to her rising clit, nearly the same pink. Johnny has his ass in the air, his tight balls a handful under him, his wrinkled hole a darkness between his cheeks. He is doing this for Helen and knows that she will delight in the sight of his hard cock under his belly, and the sight of Debby's spread sex.

Helen watches the pair of them, and her fingers stroke slow, idle movements between her lips, and she pulls up the slick moisture from her cunt and swirls it over her clit. She has gorged herself on the sight of her two teenagers, and is content now to slowly caress her own lips and her full nipples, slowly.

Johnny is faster between Debby's legs because he is greedy for her mouth, but he is a young gentleman and knows that he should give his girl her smiling eyes. He is a fast learner and his tongue is tight and pointed into her tight wetness, and then broad and flat over her tasty little clit.

A red flush creeps over the top of Debby's chest and up one side of her throat and her breath comes in little pants. She grasps her knees with her hands and pulls them up to her chest, so her little ass hole is presented for his pointed tongue, her lips full and plump with the attention and the filling blood.

"Johnny, Johnny, Johnny," she pants, and he responds with his mouth sucking hard on her lips and his tongue probes her dark channel.

With one hand she pushes his head on to herself and with the other she twists her own nipples. Her twist is firmer than it once was, and Debby finds that she enjoys a tiny edge of pain, or at least a tightness on her pointed nipples.

Debby can feel her orgasm rising up to a peak, and when I read the original story, this is the point in the tale where I couldn't always control my own ending, and sometimes I would spurt as I read the descriptions of the young Debby shaking on the ground with her own coming.

Sometimes I would last until Debby turned her own mouth and tongue onto Johnny's seed bursting cock. He has been aroused to such a fever pitch that his coming is a quickly triggered event, and always the last few paragraphs of the story blurred together.

Looking back on it now, I cannot remember exactly how the tale ended, other than the young couple in a sixty-nine and Helen coming again with her own fingers deep in her cunt, and Johnny's youthful vigour spilling into Debby's mouth and his come dribbling from her lips.

Whatever happened to the characters in the story, I know that I always came hard, my semen spurting high onto my chest, my eyes closed with the open book grasped in one hand and a firm twisting grip on my purple headed cock with my other hand.

I remember clearly the vivid descriptions of Debby's shit doming from her ass, and when I found an internet site of hot girls shitting just recently, I found one where the dark head of shit came out of the stretched hole exactly as the original author had described, even down to the first emergence, her asshole closing back up, and then pushing through again, followed by the solid shape smoothly emerging. So I have borrowed that image for this tale.

So: by writing my college girl peeing story, I aroused my own interest in a woman with hot piss crouching over me; and by writing this story I see that I have become diverted by re-telling one of my favourite stroke stories, which was meant to have been just a short preamble. I have also indulged in a small fascination with girls shitting, but it must be a healthy turd or I quickly move on.

So what I think I shall do now, is finish this first part of my tale, post it to perhaps wet the appetite of some readers; and then write what was meant to be this story, where I make arrangements with a woman of my acquaintance who, like Helen perhaps, is willing to indulge me.

12