Helen's Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Helen has a very devoted slave.
3.2k words
4.25
57.6k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is dedicated to non-monogamous lovers everywhere. And more importantly, the couple who inspired this tale. I can only dream...*

Alex walked up to the stern looking man at the front door of the leather club he and his wife frequented, and said, "I was told to go to room 107."

He was already wearing the collar his wife had first collared him with. The man played the part and answered, "you must be Helen and Liz's bitch?" He knew Alex's name—recognized him as one of the few men frequently led in by a leash—but Helen had asked him not to use it.

"Yes," Alex answered simply and humbly. The man led him in and locked the door behind him.

Helen and Liz had left a note on a chair right next to a cock ring: "Strip, make yourself hard and put this on." Alex lay on the bed and masturbated until he was hard enough to put the cock ring on.

A few days ago was the first and only time that Helen had ever let Alex top anyone else. He had no idea how much he'd love to give up his will to his wife, but when she'd finally had enough of his constant need to control everything, and took his masochism to the limit, he found such sweet release in letting her be in charge.

Alex remembered the first time Helen had beaten him: her stern voice, her absolute certainty that it was what they both wanted, needed. "I am not putting up with your incessant negativity anymore," Helen had declared, before sharply hitting her wooden hairbrush against the dining room table. Alex had been sulking after a huge fight, pretending to read his book. He was completely startled by her resolve, as well as the presence of the brush.

"Honey, we can't do this anymore."

"I know." He was so sad, just wishing he hadn't said the things he had, and that they could stop fighting all the time. Alex always gave into his depression like this, wanting to be saved from it, wanting...he had no idea what.

"I can make you feel a lot better this time," she told him. "But you have to trust me that I know what that will take. Do you?"

Alex was beginning to understand what she meant to do with that brush, and he begin to wonder if it might not actually help, so he told her he would trust her: she'd know when to stop.

It took a lot longer than Alex had thought it would, but she met his tender spirit and flesh with such skillful love that he practically begged her to do it again.

Helen confirmed her suspicions with that experience. And she gave Alex a gift he would never have the courage to ask her for. "From now on you will do everything I say when I say. I am in charge of this house, and you will obey my rules: both sexual and domestic. And when you break them you will accept my correction with complete submission and humility, is that clear?"

Alex had to close his eyes and shudder. He never imagined that even his own wife would turn him on so much. He had no choice, nor did he want to answer in any other way besides, "Yes, my beautiful wife. Yes my powerful Mistress."

After that first night he had felt so safe, so loved. He feel asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, for the first time in years.

The next night was the first time Alex got fucked in his ass. Helen decided he needed to demonstrate his complete submission, so she went out and bought a collar and leash for her slave, as well as an official paddle, wrist cuffs, a blindfold, a gag and a small strap-on. When she came home he was kneeling on the floor by the door, waiting for her as she instructed. She told him he would refer to her as "Mistress" whenever she deemed appropriate, and he gave himself to her, letting her collar him right then and there.

Alex had to stop himself from cumming just thinking about it before he had even slipped the cockring on. Then he got on his knees. He never needed to be told to wait for Helen on his knees. She had allowed him this pleasure every night since that time a few months into their marriage when she had made him oh so happy.

The key turned in the lock, and Alex cast his eyes down and clasped his hands behind his back, as his wife always expected. Neither woman greeted Alex. Liz—in her crotch-less crimson and black corset—showed him the nipple rings they were going to make him wear. They looked to Alex like they would pinch...a lot!

Helen was wearing a low-cut dress that looked like it belonged on a streetwalker—blue material that looked like plastic, with a black strip down the right side that Alex thought was probably Velcro. The hemline didn't leave a lot to be desired either. She knew he loved it when she wore thigh-high stockings with a garter belt, and suspected she told or asked Liz to do the same just to tease him. Alex thought about having his face roughly pressed inside the women's thighs: being forced to pleasure them.

"Get up," Helen demanded sharply. When Alex stood up she gripped his wrists and surprised him by chaining them to the shackles that they must have had attached to the ring in the ceiling, although Alex did not see it when he first came in.

Immediately Liz stepped in front of him. Alex cried out in shock as she pinched his nipples until they were hard and sore, and attached the clamps quickly. Alex had been right: they did pinch like hell. He held back a scream. Then Liz dropped to her knees. She began to lightly flick her tongue across Alex's cock: teasing him.

She smiled up at him, then soaked her fingers in that lube Helen had handed her. She quickly thrust two fingers inside of Helen's slave's asshole. Lucky for him, Helen had demanded he wear a butt plug for an hour a day, just in case she wanted to make him bend over and take her strap-on.

"Can you take Mistress in here?" Liz asked, giving Alex back his own words. She pressed down on his prostate sharply, and Alex moaned in reply.

"I don't understand." Liz asked Helen if she would please show their whore her "cock". Helen went and got an eight-inch strap on—larger than the 6 1/2'' one Helen usually fucked him with—and showed it to her husband.

"Turn about 's fair play," she said in reply to the shock on his face.

"Yeah but...I thought you were the only one who penetrated me." The hurt in his voice was not lost on Helen. It was just that that was exactly the wrong thing to say to her. She did not put up with any suggestion that her control over him was not complete. In the course of their marriage any sign of disrespect, or feelings of control over their sex life had earned Alex the most severe of punishments, and now was no exception.

Helen locked eyes with Alex. "Bring me the whip," Helen commanded Liz, still staring directly into her husband's eyes.

"Yes Mistress," she answered, and hurried to obey. The fire in Helen's eyes scared even Liz.

"Putting aside the obvious reasons why you know that statement was wrong, do you honestly think that you get a choice in the matter, when I have obviously decided what will happen to you," Helen snapped?

Alex answered, "No Mistress," completely defeated, but Helen ignored him and continued.

"In the course of our marriage, have I ever giving you that choice?"

"No Mistress."

"So why would you think you I would grant you a say now?"

"I'm sorry Mistress," Alex panicked, "I should not have questioned you." There really was not much that Alex could say. He knew Helen was not going to have any mercy on him—never did—and there was no way to take back what he had said anyway.

Liz handed Helen the whip, and she moved behind Alex.

"Honestly, slut"—she cracked the whip and landed it across his shoulder blades, causing Alex to cry out—"don't you know by now that I own you?"

"Yes Mistress," Alex cried out.

"If I want you to get fucked by another woman, you will do it!" She landed the whip again, lower.

Alex understood by now what happened when he questioned or disobeyed his wife. Once he had flat out refused to wear a chastity belt to a dinner party. As soon as he had said "no" to her, Alex knew he would regret it. He even got on his knees and begged her to forget that slight, telling her how very sorry he was, and "... please just make me wear the chastity belt as long as you want, but please don't hurt me too bad, Mistress!" But she just waited for his whining to cease, and then told him in a low voice, "Lay over the side of the bed, right now!" Alex knew there was no use arguing, and did as he was told. Helen caned him hard over his pants, and then put that chastity belt on and made him wear it for two days. When she took it off she had him in tears, begging his Mistress to please let him cum, because he was just so frustrated. Helen licked Alex's angry welts, and only let him cum if he could get off by rubbing his cock against the sheets while she pummeled him with her strap-on. Alex needed to cum so badly that this actually worked. Then she made him lick the cum off her sheets, and sleep with his arms shackled to the foot of her bed, telling him that was her house and her bed, he was her slave, and using her things was a privilege that he could easily lose.

"Say it!" Alex repeated her words and repeated that she was in charge and he liked it that way. He really did too.

Alex was as apologetic as he possibly could be. His body was on fire. Helen really knew how to work him over fast. She never had to take very long to punish him. Helen's punishments were never sensual. And though the pain always mixed with pleasure, she could be counted on to make them painful and to the point.

Liz was getting so hot thinking about the way Alex surrendered everything to Helen: the way he begged to be vulnerable to her.

"Helen please, stop giving your attention to that undeserving whore," Liz begged, "let's try to have fun despite him."

Helen stopped whipping Alex when she heard that. She was going to stop anyway, because she could tell that he was getting to the point where he couldn't take anymore.

"You're right," she answered, dropping the whip on the floor, "he doesn't deserve my attention, and here I have this gorgeous women I could be kissing."

The women stood by the bed, where Alex could see them, and begin to kiss and tease each other, moaning and sighing, and making Alex's hard on pure agony for him. Their kisses were so gentle and sweet that it wasn't at all like watching Helen beat or tease, or insult Liz. The way they slowly stripped and caressed, the soft kisses, the playful licks, tickles, nibbles, laughs... Alex realized he was watching his wife make love with another women, and it drove him crazy not to be able to join Liz in pleasuring his Mistress.Maybe both of them kissing her sex, tongues occasionally brushing past each other? Maybe one of them teasing her nipples while the other made love to her clit and vagina?

Still, he knew he was not needed, not even wanted in that bed. As he was soon painfully reminded, they didn't even need his cock, the one thing he had that Liz could never give Helen. But Helen asked, so sweetly, "Liz, honey, will you please go get that strap on?" And of course Liz did: who could say no to Helen? And when she came back with that cock hanging from her torso, Alex saw that the dildo was not a substitution for him—it was something else entirely—something Helen wanted instead. He felt a pang of jealousy and had to remind himself that his Mistress did not answer to him, as he did to her. Besides, he wasn't just a slave or a cock to her. They had been through so much together, and Helen had always stood by his side—through financial problems, depression, deaths and more—and nothing, not even another lover could take her love from him.

Helen asked Liz to fuck her from behind, on her hands and knees facing Alex, and Liz enthusiastically agreed. "Watch me fuck your wife," she teased, "she wants me real bad. Can't you see it on her face?"

Alex resigned himself to the knowledge that he was pleasing his wife by letting himself be used by them. And he reminded himself, this was his idea. He shut his eyes but Helen told him to open them again. "That feels so good," she said, speaking to Liz but looking directly at her husband. Still, there was loving reassurance in her eyes while Helen let Alex know how much she enjoyed Liz.

Helen and Liz did not rush their love making for Alex's sake. Every sound was pure torture to that bound cock. They took as long as they wanted before turning their attention to him. "Liz," Helen said, "Do you think it might be time for you to fuck our insolent slut?"

Liz moved behind Alex. "I don't know," she answered, running her hands up and down his sides, kissing the welts on his back, "I think it depends on how much he wants to please you."

This coaxed and fast and emphatic "You know I want to please you so much Mistress! I'll do anything!" from Alex. Besides, Alex needed some sort of touch—any—his cock was throbbing with the pain of being too full of blood. The desire and simultaneous jealousy were wearing on Alex's emotions. He wanted Liz far away from his wife, but then he wanted to watch her lick Helen's pussy again. He wasn't sure anymore if this was a good idea, but he decided to give all his doubt up to Helen's will, as he always had.

"I'll go slow," Liz soothed, "but you have to tell Mistress Helen how much you love being her slut the whole time."

"Yes Mistress," Alex answered.

"Look at her and tell her how wonderful she is; how much you love being her husband and her slut!" Liz was trying to please Helen through Alex. It worked. Helen was very pleased with both of them.

"Oh Helen, I love being your bitch, your whore, your slut, your fuck toy!" he told her. "You know I do. You know I absolutely adore you. I surrender my will completely. I'm your slave and you're my Mistress, for as long as you will let me serve you, and please make that forever..."

Helen found it hard to keep herself composed while watching her husband taking Liz's cock in his ass, because she said he would, and telling her how much he loved submitting to her will. Her eyes were getting glossy, but she held it together and stared straight into her slave's eyes.

Liz didn't hurt Alex too bad, not worse than the whipping his Mistress so generously gave him earlier. After a little while Helen came over and removed Alex's cock ring. "You may cum, slut," she told him before she dropped to her knees. Her love inspired her to do something he really loved. She deep-throated him—something she rarely did—and between that and the prostate stimulation, Alex was breathing so hard and loud when he cried out his orgasm that both women kept going, hoping he would cum just as hard again, which he did.

Helen and Liz unshackled Alex and helped him to the bed. They lay him down and rubbed his wrists where the cuffs had pressed into his flesh and made it red. And they kissed him softly, and held him close while he calmed down. Then Alex needed a few moments to rest and they gave it to him, leaving him resting on the bed while they walked towards the door.

"Liz? I saw how focused you were on serving me this time and the last," Helen said.

"Alex and I talked it over, and we thought that you might like to be my slave as well?"

"You'd have to come to me whenever, however and where-ever I told you to at the moment I told you to, of course. And you would have to completely surrender your will to me whenever I took you under my control. Do you want some time to think it over?"

Liz did not need anytime. She had known that she'd wanted to serve Helen for years. "No," she answered, "I want to be your slave, Helen, please?"

Helen smiled at her then. "On your knees," she softly commanded. Helen retrieved the collar she had secretly brought with her, as well as the extra leash.

"I promise to keep you safe and respect your limits whenever you wear my collar," Helen said sincerely.

"I promise to completely surrender my will to you, and to serve you to the best of my ability, whenever you grant me the privilege of wearing your collar," Liz answered. Helen buckled the collar behind Liz's head, and Liz felt a wave of ecstasy wash over here. She was so happy she could not believe it!

Helen returned her affection with a huge, and attached the leash to Liz's collar. She retrieved her male slave and lead both of them out of the club by their leashes. They were both very happy that Helen's car was not parked very far away. They just hoped not many people would see them like this. Of course, Alex was more used to the humiliation, having suffered it many times.

Helen dropped Liz off at her car, handing her a beeper that only she knew the number to, and telling her any time it went off Liz had 15 minutes to call her, or she would be punished. She made Liz kneel right there on the ground and removed the collar, releasing her for only two days of agonizing freedom.

Alex signed, sitting in the passenger's seat, wearing her collar was a familiar and comfortable feeling. "I'm very happy you found a woman to please you too, Mistress," he told his wife. "I hope she and I will make you very happy, and that she is a good slave for you."

"Thank you slut," Mistress answered. "Once again you have demonstrated your complete and utter trust in me, and your obedience. You will be rewarded for your devotion."

To be continued...