Helical Saga Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, and continued. "I know, but I do want to. You said to trust you. So I will." I dropped my shirt off the floor. Shoes. Socks. Pants. And finally, boxers.

I ignored the feeling of being emasculated that being naked in front of her brought to me. I couldn't function if I dwelt on the size of her equipment compared to mine, so I boxed it away inside my head. I wouldn't care later anyway. Thankfully the bed wasn't that high, so I jumped up, got my arms on and levered myself up with one motion. And I was in bed, naked, with Cranberry. I froze. Maybe, I thought, I'll just close my eyes, and she'll do everything for me...

But she had other ideas. "Lean against me." I just looked at her dumbly - she was still wrapped in the sheet. Helicals don't have fur (at last, Earth ones don't) and her blue and green skin worked well with the room. I could see her face, and her sheer size no longer bothered me. It was just part of her. She was, I thought, really quite lovely. And she was waiting patiently. Finally, I turned, and leaned back against her chest.

Her breasts were warm and soft. And even through the sheet I could feel the coiled power of her muscles beneath, in how she breathed and held herself. She shifted slightly to give me a better angle, and I tried to release some of the tension that still filled me.

"Now, Sam, relax and get comfortable. Talk to me. Tell me what you want to do after your Companion years. You indicated you had a goal for the money, right?" Her voice was soft.

I hesitated - hadn't I just decided not to delay? But it was her show. So I started talking. I told her about the education system, how unless you had money for tutors and the right prep it was nearly impossible to meet the corporate standards. How I'd always come just short - just a couple more percentage points. Better luck next time, Sam. I told her about the grants I'd looked into, and how I'd found the hidden fees, the escalating interest rates, the people I'd talked to who were basically in debt slavery. I tried to keep my voice expressionless, but I was sure she could tell.

About halfway through, her hand came up and rested on my shoulder. I jumped - I hadn't expected the contact - but then she started gently rubbing. "Relax." She put amusement in her voice. "Just a massage." Well, I'm not an idiot - "Just a massage". Right. But it felt good, and if she was going to ease me into it...

I talked about my family and friends, about how no one cared to push, that they just took the basic assistance. About struggling to find a part-time job during school so I could get the good study guides, about how hard it was just to get enough sleep so I could concentrate. And finally, I told her about my goal - that I wanted to be an interstellar pilot. About stars, and black holes, and new cultures and places. Away from this planet trap.

By this point, I was on my stomach. Her huge hands glided over my back, rubbing, squeezing. It felt... incredible. Like I was melting into the bed. She shifted and turned toward me, and I felt her cock pressed up against my arm. It ran from my wrist to my shoulder, and I could feel her balls, huge and heavy, nestled almost into the palm of my hand. The reminder of why I was there almost made me freeze up, but she timed it with hitting a particularly tense knot in my back that she'd been carefully ignoring, and my back arched as I groaned with pleasure. By the time I came back down, I was used to the feeling of her pressed up against me. But then I ran out of things to say.

I was relaxed. But we were silent, and all I could think about was that huge cock. How it felt. The sheer weight and length of it, her balls pressing my hand into the mattress. But she must have realized what was happening, because she slid down my body. I shivered as I felt her muscles tense and relax from where she was pressed into me. And then she carefully turned me to face her. I opened my mouth - I'm not sure what I wanted to say - but she didn't let me. She closed the distance and carefully, gently, kissed me.

Kissing with a size difference is tricky, but she knew what she was doing. You can't really go mouth to mouth directly - I would have ended up with her basically slobbering all over my face - so she worked the edges. She kissed and nibbled my lips. She gave me tongue - briefly - and then she was working the rest of what she could reach. Her tongue licked my ears, my neck, and I shuddered with pleasure. She felt amazing. And then she got exuberant and pulled us together, one hand snaking under me and the other cupping my ass, and I felt her cockhead press into my crotch. I could tell - feel - that just her head was bigger than all of me, and remembered where this was going. And felt myself start to wilt.

She was having none of that, and let go of my ass to tap me lightly under the chin, drawing my attention back. "Sam. Honey. Trust me, remember? Besides," she said, hefting one huge breast in her hand and shifting so my head could reach it, "don't you want to know why I'm called Cranberry?"

I knew, of course, that Helical's generally have really good tasting fluids. They designed themselves that way. But Helical names are weird, and it hadn't occurred to me that there might be a connection between Cranberry's name and her taste. I looked at her face. She looked patient. Inviting. I turned my head slightly. I opened my mouth, and hesitantly licked it. And... mmm.

It didn't taste quite like cranberry. It would be weird for an alien to match an earth plant exactly. But it was damn close. I licked her areola more, getting more enthusiastic. God, the taste was fantastic. The more I got the better it tasted and the more I wanted. I moved closer, enclosed her nipple with my mouth, and sucked. I didn't get a lot of her milk, but it was enough. I was lost.

Above me I heard her moan, and her hand on the back of my head gently encouraged me. The taste of her liquid was like an explosion on my tongue, and it made my entire body tingle. I felt myself getting hard again, my small cock pressed against hers, and I no longer cared about the difference. I just wanted pleasure. I humped into her length and lost myself in the sensation, sucking as much of her milk as I could and loving the feel of her body against mine. Her hands roamed over me, and I wiggled and squirmed, trying to get them to touch my most sensitive areas.

I dimly remember her fluid slowing down, switching breasts, and her muttered, "Whoa, boy" as I latched onto it. And her sigh of pleasure as I started to milk her again. Her hand came down to rest on my ass, and I pushed back into it, knowing, feeling, that I needed something else. Something more. But she wasn't cooperating, and I whimpered with frustration. Finally her other tit started running dry, and she pulled me off with a pop. She was panting, and a bit wild eyed.

"Honey, wow. I've never seen anyone take to it that quickly." She studied me. I was struggling with her, trying to get back to her tits, but her arms were like steel, and I couldn't quite reach. I looked at her desperately, hoping she'd let me back at my goal. "Maybe," she mused, "you're ready for the next step?" Another long look, and then she shifted me down slightly. And... ah. There. The smell.

Two hours earlier I would have recoiled in disgust. But now I didn't care it was a cock. I didn't care that it dwarfed me in every conceivable way, or that I was clearly in the grips of orientation adjustment and conversion. All I cared about was that wonderful, intoxicating, arousing smell, and the fact that her hands had released me. I lunged, and wrapped my mouth and hands around my prize.

I heard her "Fuck!" but my entire world was the penis in front of me. Cranberry's breasts had been incredible, but her cock was so much better. Her pre-cum exploded across my senses, and for a minute I literally couldn't do anything but process the taste and smell of her. I was blind and deaf, in a universe where just her cum and I existed. And then it all came back to me, and I started sucking and working her for all I was worth. I wrapped my body around her cock, humping her balls - not because I wanted to come, but because I wanted her blow her load in me. And I tried to get as much of that wonderful penis into my mouth as I could.

Her hands cradled my head as she encouraged me. I could hear her talking under her breath in the background - "Mmm. Such a slut. Take my cock, oh, you're going to be so good honey." But it washed over me - the only thing important was her dick. I powered past my gag reflex, which had disappeared, and the pain as my throat stretched past its current limits was distant and unimportant. I managed about 8 inches before she came like a torrent. I felt instincts I didn't know I have take over, and my body relaxed as she worked out her orgasm, throat working her cock, letting her spray directly into my stomach. The feeling of her filling me was wonderful, and the explosion of taste as I started to pull off of her sent me into my orgasm. My body arched in pleasure and I writhed against the sheets.

Reaching release - when it was over - brought back coherent thought. I stared at the ceiling. I'd just sucked a cocked. I'd just worshiped a cock. I felt... weird. I didn't feel bad about what I'd just done. But I felt bad that I didn't feel bad. Shouldn't I feel weird that my belly was bulging with Cranberry's essence, that I looked a little bit pregnant? It struck me, in that moment, why the Helicals don't like the orientation adjustment part of conversion. Was I really still myself if I could think this way? Just how much had it changed me? I couldn't... I... it suddenly felt hard to think again, my thoughts turned to molassses. My head turned. Cranberry had pulled herself so she was sitting up against the wall. She was panting and staring at me, cock still hard and pointed up. I.. I was... I felt my thoughts changing. Her cock. Mate's cock. My asshole twitched.

Yes.

12