Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 07

Story Info
Bob Samuelson and his wife get very close.
2.1k words
4.56
33.9k
3
0

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers

Heidi wasn't sure what to do about the terrifying phone call she'd gotten. She was horrified by the call, but wasn't sure whether she should report it. Finally she decided she should. She called the phone company to find out what they recommended. They took the information and advised her to notify the police.

"It was probably just kids fooling around," the police officer who took the information from Heidi told her. "It probably won't happen again, it usually doesn't. But if it does, call us right away. There are some things we can do."

"Are you sure?" Heidi asked.

"Thing is, with stuff like this, you can never tell," the officer told her. "Usually, people who do stuff like this get off on making phone calls. It's pretty rare for them to do more than that. If the creep calls again, don't talk to him. That's what he wants."

In a house not far from Heidi's, Joanna Samuelson, a petite blonde with a lush body - quite a bit fuller than Heidi's actually - awakened before her husband, Bob. She lay next to him, studying his naked body for a few moments, then she began to run her hands over him softly.

Joanna's gentle caresses awakened her husband, who pushed himself up on his elbow and smiled at her. "Come here," he said, reaching for her.

"Be still," Joanna said, "Just lay back and enjoy this."

Bob laid back and luxuriated in the erotic sensations which began spreading through him as his wife's soft, warm hands explored his body. She kissed him everywhere and her soft hair tumbled onto him, tickling him. In no time, he was moaning and gasping, powerfully aroused.

Joanna watched, fascinated, as her husband's penis rose slowly to attention. It was swollen and distended, with blue veins circling the sides. The top flared into an arrow-shaped purple head, with shiny droplets of his pre-cum glistening in the slitted tip.

Joanna touched her husband's turgid organ. It was so hot! She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it gently, noting with pleasure that her actions brought another groan of pleasure from her husband. She bent and kissed his swollen shaft.

Bob was going wild. His hips strained and his muscles clenched as ferocious sensations jangled every one of his nerve endings.

Joanna loved the effect she was having on her husband. Kissing and licking his cock wasn't enough! She raised her head and locked her lips around the flared tip of the hot, slick baton, then she slowly lowered her head and the big organ began to fill her oral cavity. She could feel it pulsating as it slid between her lips.

Bob thought he would explode. Joanna knew exactly how to suck his cock! Everything she did to him made him wild!

Joanna's mouth moved slowly up and down on her husband's delectable pole. She let her lips drag slowly along the veined sides and lashed it with her tongue. She loved this! Her body began to shudder as she exulted in the bliss she was giving her man. She grasped and fondled her husband's balls gently.

"Oh, God, Joanna!!" Bob groaned. "That feels too good...I'm...I'm gonna come!!!"

Joanna heard her husband's impassioned plea and began moving her head up and down more rapidly. She also increased the suction she was applying. She rolled his balls gently in her hand and felt the pulsations of his mighty organ grow stronger. Then his hot cream began to splash against the back of her throat and fill her mouth. The volume of her husband's eruption was considerable, and she swallowed as much as she could. There was too much, though, and she could feel the overflow dribbling down her chin and dripping onto the bed.

Bob thrashed on the bed, screaming with joy, as his wife continued to suck his cock. Joanna loved it. Then, as usually happened when she gave him a blow-job, she felt a small, but delightful orgasm ripple through her.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Bob cried. He felt as if he was exploding.

Joanna nursed her husband's penis until it began to shrink then, after she let it slide from her mouth, she slid up next to Bob and laid her head on his chest as his arms wrapped around her. He held her, his fingers combing gently through her hair as she lay in his arms.

"Did you like that, my love?" she asked softly.

"It...it was incredible!" Bob replied. He pulled her face to his and kissed her, tasting the tart saline flavor of his essence on her lips. "I love you, Joanna," he said softly.

"I love you, too, Bob," Joanna replied.

"My turn," Bob said. He pushed his wife onto her back.

Joanna was thrilled. "Yesss!!! Oh, darling, yesss!!!" she cooed.

Bob moved between his wife's parted legs and examined her vagina carefully. It was pink, with puffy, soft dark lips. Shiny with wetness, it emitted an aroma that was pungent, but not unappealing. At the upper end of the slit, a small nob protruded. He kissed the bud, Joanna's back arched, and she moaned in delight.

"Yessss!!!" Joanna cried. Erotic fireworks, set off by her husband's kiss on her clit, exploded behind her closed eyes.

Bob began licking and sucking his wife's vagina purposefully while her legs clamped around his head and her hips went wild.

"Eeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" the lovely blonde cried. Her head rolled from side to side and her hands clutched her breasts. "Yess!!! Oh, God, Bob!!! That feeels soooo gooodd!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhhh, darling!!! I'm gonna commeee!!! I'm...I'm commminnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!! I'm commminnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!! I'm commminnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!"

With his head trapped in the velvety grip of his wife's thighs, Bob couldn't hear her screams of pleasure, but the wild movements of compact body let him know that she was coming. He grabbed hold of her firm ass and hung on as she writhed and bucked her way through explosion after explosion ecstasy.

After she finished, Joanna and Bob lay in their bed, letting themselves calm down.

After a bit, Joanna rolled on her side and looked at Bob. "What was she like?" she asked. "Come on, tell me. What was Heidi Tate like? Was she as good as you thought she'd be?"

Bob smiled at his wife and nodded. "She was incredible," he admitted. "I have a feeling she hasn't been very sexually active since her divorce."

"So she was really horny?" Joanna asked.

"Horny doesn't come close to describing what she was like," Bob replied. He began caressing one of his wife's lovely breasts and felt a tremor go through her. "I can't remember the last time I encountered a woman who needed satisfaction so desperately."

"Did you give her what she needed, my darling?" Joanna asked. "Do you think you satisfied her?" She found her husband's light, teasing caresses more than a little distracting.

Bob grinned and nodded. "I'm pretty certain she left here feeling satisfied," he told his wife. "Of course, I don't normally have women I sleep with fill out an performance evaluation, so I can't really be sure, but..." He shrugged.

"Maybe you ought to," Joanna giggled.

"If I did, how would you rate me, on a scale of one to ten?" Bob asked.

His wife grinned at him. "I'd give you a nine point eight," Joanna replied. "Of course, if you'd like to try for a ten..."

Bob rolled on top of her and pressed his mouth to hers. His cock, risen again, slapped against his wife's leg. He didn't waste any time. As if guided by an invisible hand, his steel-hard shaft slid into her waiting opening. As the swollen shaft penetrated her, he heard her soft, fervent moan of joy.

When her husband's hips began to move, Joanna's pressed hers upward in response. Excitement flooded through them quickly and, in what seemed like only seconds, sparks of joy had ignited a conflagration of passion in both of them.

"Bob!!! Oh, God, Bob!!!" Joanna trilled, her fingers clutching his arms, as he drove into her. Joyously, she screamed, "I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!!!! Oh, baby!!! Baby!!!! Babeeeeee!!!! Yessss!!!! Yessss!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

"Joanna!!!! Here it comes!!! Take itttt!!! Take itttt!!!" Bob groaned, exploding, pouring his humid seed into her.

"OK, you earned your ten," Joanna murmured when they were finished.

"I'm glad to hear that," Bob said.

"You have Heidi out of your system now?" Joanna asked.

"I guess so," Bob replied. He and his wife had an agreement. If one or the other of them was sexually attracted to another person, they could have that person once, just to see it what they felt was right. And, until now, neither of them had violated that agreement. However, for the first time, Bob was thinking about seeing one of his lovers for a second time. He wasn't sure it would be a good idea to tell Joanna that, so he didn't.

Joanna glanced at the clock on the table next to their bed and sat up. "Oh, God, Bob, look at the time! It's getting late!"

"So?" her husband replied.

"We've got to get ready for work!" Joanna said.

"I know," Bob said.

"I need a bath," Joanna said. "I sure can't go to work all sweaty and sticky and smelling like come." She got off the bed and headed for the bathroom. Bob followed her quietly and watched from the bathroom doorway as she started the shower and waited for the water to get hot enough. Finally she stepped into the shower. Bob watched through the clear shower curtain as his wife stood there, her head back, eyes closed, letting the shower's hot spray pelt down on her.

"Got room for me in here?" Bob stepped in behind his wife, put his arms around her, and pulled her against him. "God, you're even more beautiful when you're wet." He felt his hard cock poking against her soft buttocks as he hugged her.

"My God, Bob! Don't tell me you're hard again!" Joanna exclaimed. She wriggled against him and felt his stiff, fleshy wand slid between her buttocks.

Bob began massaging his wife's breasts, holding them so the nipples poked out between his fingers. She moaned and leaned her weight against him.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ohhhh, Bob!!! Oh, Bob!" Joanna babbled as her husband massaged her breasts and his cock poked insistently at her bottom. "We...we're going to...to be late for...for work if...if you...keep that...up," she protested.

"No we won't," her husband replied, continuing to do things to her that were making her wild with need.

"Oh, hell, so what if I'm a little late!" Joanna said. Lust was roaring through her like an out of control train. "Please, Bob, I need you again!"

Her husband bent her forward until her cunt was exposed to him. For a while, he teased her, sliding the arrow-shaped head of his sex-spear up and down between the puffy portals of her chasm, driving her nuts.

"Bob!!! Please!!!" Joanna begged, "Don't tease me! I need you!"

At last, unable to wait any longer, Bob grabbed his wife's hips and propelled his shaft into her receptive cavern.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Bob, yesssss!!!" Joanna gurgled.

Bob was soon charging headlong toward still another release. Every forceful thrust propelled him nearer and nearer to his orgasm.

"Bob!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!!! I'm commminnnnnggggg!!!!" Joanna cried. Her body began to shake while she experienced spasm after spasm of delight. "Take meeeee!!! Take meeeee!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

"Joannaaa!!! Yessssssss!!!!" Bob groaned. Holding her tightly, grinding against her, he spewed blast after blast of his hot cream into her.

They eventually finished their shower and got dressed. While Bob made the bed, Joanna went down to the kitchen and began making breakfast. A bit later Bob joined her and they ate. After they finished their breakfast, they cleared off the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher, then they prepared to leave for work.

"Son of a bitch!" Bob exclaimed when he walked into the garage and saw his car.

"Honey, what's the matter?" Joanna asked. She was just coming out the door when she heard her husband's exclamation. Then she looked and saw what had upset him. "My God!" she said.

Bob's white BMW 750 sat in the garage where he'd parked it the night before. All four tires were flat. On the sides, and the windshield, someone had painted, "Whoremaster," "You'll pay," and "Evil will be avenged," with what looked like bright red spray paint.

Joanna was clinging to her husband, trembling. "Bob," she whimpered, "Who...who did this? Why...why would someone do this?"

"I have no idea," he replied through clenched teeth.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"Go inside and call the police," her husband said. "Then call work and tell them I won't be in for a while."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers