Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 08

Story Info
Heidi Tate recalls night spent with Tim Jackman.
4.5k words
4.63
32.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County IV: Hell Hath No Fury

Chapter 8

"Do you have any idea why anyone would want to do this to you, Mr. Samuelson?" the police officer asked Bob and his wife.

Bob shook his head. "None whatsoever," he said.

"I don't, either," Joanna added. "Nobody hates us, at least not that I know of."

"Sir, are you having any problems at work?" the officer continued. "You know, maybe a disgruntled employee, that kinda thing?"

"I do very little hiring and firing," Bob replied. "Actually, my staff hasn't changed since I took my present position."

The policeman looked at Joanna. "What about you, ma'am?" he asked.

Joanna shook her head. "I work as a consultant," she replied. "I'm self-employed."

"How about a disgruntled client?" the officer asked.

She shook her head again. "I'm not aware there are any," she told him.

"Ah..." the officer reddened. "Uh...some of the stuff that was painted on your car, it was, you know, kinda sexual. Is there any reason why...?"

"Our marriage is solid," Bob told the officer. "There are no irate lovers or disgruntled husbands or wives out there that I'm aware of."

The officer looked at Joanna, his face getting even redder. "Ma'am?"

"You heard what my husband said," Joanna told him. "If you ask me, I think this was done by some madman."

The policeman nodded. "Could be, ma'am," he said. "Lord knows, there's enough nut cases loose out there." He put his pen back in his uniform shirt and closed his notebook. "Look, I'm going to file a report on this with the detectives. They'll review it, maybe they'll even come by here to ask some follow-up questions. But I gotta be honest with you. I wouldn't get my hopes up that whoever did this is gonna be caught any time soon."

"But...but what if it happens again?" Joanna asked.

"First of all, make sure you keep your doors locked from now on. Chances are, whoever did this picked your car because your door was unlocked. I mean, I know you say you don't have any enemies, but you work for the school system, Mr. Samuelson, so it could be kids, too. If it happens again, call us, we'll come back," the officer said. "But I wouldn't worry too much about that. I don't think that's gonna happen."

"What else can we do?" Bob asked.

"Like I said, I'd make sure my garage was locked from now on," the officer said. "Maybe you should keep a light on outside. If you want, I can have our crime prevention officer give you a call. She'll come out, look your place over, and make some suggestions about how you can make it more secure."

"I'd like that," Bob said. "What do you think, Joanna?"

"I think that's a good idea," his wife agreed.

The officer stood up. "OK," he said. "I'm gonna head back to the station and get this report done for the detectives. And I'll have Sergeant Dillon give you a call."

"Sergeant Dillon?" Bob asked.

"She's the crime prevention specialist I was telling you about," the officer said.

"Fine," Bob said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," the officer said, putting his hat on. "You folks take care now. A lot of times after something like this happens, the night shift increases the level of patrol in the area. Don't be surprised if you see more police cars around for a week or so than you usually do."

"I certainly won't complain if that happens," Bob said.

"Me, either," Joanna said.

After the officer left, both Bob and Joanna left for their respective jobs. Bob insisted that his wife meet him at his office after work. "I don't want you coming home alone, not with that madman running loose," he said.

Milt Bingham sat down across the table from Heidi at lunch that day. "You look upset today, Heidi," he said. "Is something wrong?"

Heidi, who was so lost in thought she wasn't aware Milt was at the table, looked at him. "Oh, hello, Milt," she said. "What did you say?"

"I said you looked upset," he said. "Is something wrong?"

"I got an obscene phone call last night," she said. She shuddered. "It was awful."

"My word!" Milt exclaimed. "What did you do? I hope you called the police."

Heidi nodded. "I did," she said. "They took a report. So did the phone company. But both of them said it wasn't likely they'd be able to do anything unless it happened again."

"You'd think that the phone company would be able to do something, what with all the sophisticated computerized equipment they have now," the assistant principal said. "Heidi, is there anything I can do?"

Heidi shrugged. "I doubt it, Milt," she said, "although I think it's sweet that you asked. I mean, if the police and phone company can't do anything, what could you do?"

Milt nodded. "I guess you're right," he said. He stood up. "Well, I have to get back to the office. I have three students stewing in the waiting room. I guess they've waited long enough. Time to administer justice." He turned and walked away from her table.

"Milt really is sweet," Heidi thought. "It's too bad he isn't a better lover. Maybe, if he didn't drink so much..." She shrugged. "Oh, well, maybe I'm just not meant to have a relationship with him. I...I wonder if I'm meant to have a relationship with anyone."

She got up, deposited her tray at the opening near the cafeteria dishwasher, then returned to her office and spent the rest of the afternoon working on lesson plans for a new state-mandated sex education course she was going to start teaching. When the end of day bells rang, she headed home.

Heidi felt very nervous when she pulled into her driveway. What if the police were wrong? What if whoever made that awful call was in her house waiting for her? For a moment, she considered calling the police to see if they'd send an officer out to check her house. She looked it over. Everything seemed just like it had been when she left. "Heidi Tate!" she scolded herself, "You're being foolish. Everything is fine. Stop being such a baby!"

She shut her car off, got out, and went in the house. As it turned out, everything was fine. She changed into a sweatshirt and jeans, did a little cleaning and laundry, then she made herself dinner.

After dinner, she curled up on her sofa and turned on the TV. While the news shows played, she recalled the previous night and what had happened during her time with Bob Samuelson. "I...I should never have let that happen," she mused. "Even though it was wonderful, it was wrong." Why couldn't she find happiness the way normal people did? Why did it seem that she was doomed to turning to illicit relationships for satisfaction. She'd tried going out with Milt, an unattached man, but that turned into a disaster. Why was it the only satisfying relationships available to her, it seemed, were forbidden ones?

The news shows ended, game shows began and Heidi, not paying attention to them, continued to pondering the course her life had taken. "Why is it the people I shouldn't be sleeping with give me the most passion?" she wondered.

Her thoughts drifted to the affairs she'd had since her marriage ended. The first was Bobby Draper, a young man who proved to be a wonderful lover. Bobby awakened Heidi to sexuality she hadn't been aware she possessed.

Then Tim came into her life. Dear, sweet, wonderful Tim. He stopped at her house the night of the prom. He seemed very upset when she let him in...

**********

"Hi," he said. "I...I hope you don't mind my stopping by so late, Mrs. Tate. I...I need to talk to somebody about something when I saw your lights were on I..."

"Um...no...uh...it's all right, Tim" she stammered. This was a development she hadn't expected. She liked Tim. She knew he was painfully shy, and heard rumors that he'd been unable to get a date for the prom. She missed her senior prom, too, so she had a lot of empathy for the young man.

"Come in, Tim," she said. "We can't talk out here on the porch." She stepped back and held the door for the young man, who walked by her, into her living room. He looked around nervously, then he took a seat on the sofa.

She closed the front door, went to the living room, and sat down in a chair facing Tim. She carefully pulled her robe over her bare legs. Her mind was still awash with the strong emotions the memories of what happened with Bobby had evoked, so she felt a little off-balance. She wished she had something more substantial on under her robe than a skimpy teddy.

"Why did Tim have to pick tonight, of all nights, to stop and see me?" she wondered. Deep inside her, warmth glowed, and she desperately wished she could make it stop. She had lost control once before in a situation like this. She was taking a big risk in allowing herself to be alone with Tim.

"I...I, um needed to talk to someone," Tim said, blushing furiously. "And...you know...I've talked to you a couple of times in school and..."

"What's wrong, Tim?" she asked. She looked at the young man. He was big, and bulky, but quite handsome. She wasn't sure why he had a problem getting a prom date.

"I needed to talk with someone..." Tim began. "I...I'm not sure exactly how to tell you. It's..."

Tears started to roll down the young man's cheeks. He jumped to his feet and walked to the picture window that faced Heidi's huge back yard and stood there with his back to her.

She was right about what had him so upset. A girl he really liked turned down his invitation to go to the prom with him. It wasn't the first time he'd been turned down for a date, but it was his senior year, and the prom was a special occasion.

What made it worse was that he waited too long to ask someone, so when his first choice turned him down, he didn't have time to find another date. Now it was prom night and he was depressed and desperate for someone to talk to.

She sat there, listening to Tim talk. She could see his shoulders shaking and felt a surge of tremendous empathy for him. She wondered what she could do to help him. Acting on impulse, she got out of her chair, walked across the room, and put her arms around him from the rear. "It will be all right, Tim," she said softly. "I heard about your problems getting a date. I can see how terrible you feel."

Tim turned and looked down at her. There was a look of surprise on his face. "How...how did you know about...about my not getting a prom date?" he stammered.

She shrugged. "You know how it is in school," she said. "People talk."

"Oh," Tim said. He looked a little embarrassed.

"You know, Tim, I didn't get to go to my prom, either," she said.

The young man looked surprised. "You...you didn't?" he stammered.

She shook her head. "No, I didn't," she said. "So I do know exactly how you feel. It's not very nice knowing all the other kids are having a good time while you're alone and miserable, is it?"

"Ah...no, it...it sure isn't," Tim replied. "How...how come you didn't get to go to your prom? I mean, you're real pretty and everything, and..." He stopped and his face reddened. "I...I'm sorry, I..."

Touched by the young man's words, she reached up and caressed his cheek tenderly with her fingers. "I think it's sweet of you to say that, Tim," she said.

They stood there, two lonely people, gazing at each other, their faces only inches apart. Her face was turned upward so she could look at Tim and her hands still lay on his hips.

Tim started bending down, and she felt herself raising up slowly tip-toes. The next thing she knew, their lips were fused and they were clinging to each other in a hot embrace. When the young man's lips touched hers and his body pressed against her, longing pervaded her and she tightened her embrace, squeezing him tighter against her. Her lips parted and her tongue slid into his mouth, seeking, probing. It was met, delightfully, by his. Fires of need, already smoldering in her body, burst into open flame and began taking control.

"Nooo!!!" she thought, as she felt the fires of passion flaring into a conflagration of need. "Not again! I can't let this happen again!" But the forbidden feelings were far too powerful to be denied, and began taking control of her.

While she struggled with her rampant emotions, Tim moved his trembling hands to the belt that held her robe closed. He loosed it, then he pushed the robe down over her shoulders.

She lowered her arms and let her robe whisper to the floor. She shuddered when she saw the young man's eyes traveling over her, and recognized the avid look in them. "Please, Tim, we shouldn't..." she whispered. "This...is...isn't right."

"God, Mrs. Tate, you're so pretty!" the young man said reverently.

She could feel his eyes moving over her body, which was now clad only in the sheer teddy. He couldn't believe this was happening!

The young man took a deep breath, then he reached out and touched her breasts through the sheer lace the covered the bodice of her teddy and a shudder of delight went through her and she felt her resistance evaporating. She knew if she didn't stop Tim now, she'd never be able to! "Please, Tim! Please!" she begged, trembling, "Please stop! Please!!" Then his fingers brushed lightly over her erecting nipples. Rapturous sensations rocked her and her legs went weak.

"Ohhhh!!!" she moaned. She no longer wanted to stop. Not at all! Tim obviously wanted her and, she finally admitted to herself, she wanted him! To hell with the consequences! She didn't care! She wanted to make love with him! "Come on!" she said, took the young man's hand, and led him toward her bedroom.

When they arrived in her bedroom, she steered the young man to her bed, let go of his hand, and laid down. She watched him rapidly shed his clothes, then he joined her in the bed. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her again and, exultantly, she pressed against him and kissed him back. He untied the string that held the front of her teddy together, then his hand slid under the garment and over her bare breasts, electrifying her.

Tim fondled her breasts with his hands and his lips joined them. Soon she was shaking with hunger. Then his hand glided over her belly and dived between her quivering legs, and began exploring her rapidly moistening vagina.

"Ahhh!!!" she cried. Her hips rocked upward as her body presented itself for more of the young man's caresses. His finger slid between her puffy, soft lips, and still more shock waves of elation ripped through her.

"Please, Tim, I need you, don't make me wait! Oh, Tim, please! I want you in me!" she cried, experiencing a degree of urgency she'd known only once before--with another student.

Tim rolled between her legs, raised his hips, and grasped his erection. Guiding it toward her opening, he thrust forward and his erection sank into her, snug entranceway.

"Yesssss!!!!" she hissed when the teenager's thick cudgel invaded her. "That's it, Tim! That's what I want! Give it to me, Tim. Give it all to me!" He shoved his rod deep into her and she gloried in the stretched, filled sensation his swollen member induced in her lust-drenched body. Then his thrusts began, each one sending her higher and higher up the pyramid of passion. This was sooo good!

"Take me! Oh, Tim! Take me!" she groaned, pulling at the young man's back, clutching his thrusting buttocks. "I need you so badly!! Oh, Tim, I need you so badly!!!"

Then, suddenly, a glorious orgasm burst through her. "Timmm!!!!!! Oh, Timmmmm!!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Oh...Yesssss!!!!!!" she groaned. "I'm....I'm there!!! Take me, Timmmm!!!!!!!!!! Take meeeeee!!!!! Take...Meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeze!!!! Oh...pleeeeze!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

"Me, toooo!!! Unnnnnhhhhh!!! Me, toooo!!!!" Tim groaned when he sent his juices gushing into he. His hips banged a triphammer beat against her body while he exploded his hot, creamy sauce into her.

The couple's bodies continued to strain together as they shared the wonder of orgasm.

Afterward, they lay locked in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow of their shared pleasure.

Tim suddenly got a frightened look on his face. "What...what about your husband?" he asked.

"Things aren't good between us," she said. "We're separated and I think we'll be getting a divorce."

"Oh," Tim replied. She could see him relax.

She sat up, pulled her teddy over her head, and dropped it on the floor next to the bed, then she gazed down at the naked young man lying next to her and smiled. "You know, Tim, you are a fabulous lover," she said, enjoying the the fact that the young man blushed and the adoring way he kept gaping at her naked body. Twice now, she'd violated a serious taboo for school employees by sleeping with students. Nothing she did from now on could make things any worse. And, since Tim was there, she might as well enjoy the time she had him with her.

Tim smiled and began caressing one of her breasts.

When the young man's hands began fondling her breasts again, she shuddered and felt her nipples begin to harden. "Oh, Tim, that...Ahhhh!!!...that feels so wonderful!" she purred, "You have a such a wonderfully light touch, do you know that?"

She slid her hand over the young man's chest, found his nipples, and teased them until they were straining points of hardened flesh, noting with pleasure that Tim gasped and trembled as she did. Since touching his nipples obviously made him feel good, it would probably thrill him even more if she kissed them. She bent over him and took one of his rigid nipples in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Tim moaned, writhing.

"Do you like that, darling?" she asked.

"Ohhhh, yesssss!!!" Tim replied. "My God! Yesssss!"

She returned to making love to him. While her lips moved down overr his body, her peripheral vision allowed her to see that his penis had once again begun to rise. She grasped the swelling organ and could feelingthe heat, the growing firmness, and the sticky remnants of their earlier joining that coated it.

Her kisses moved across the young man's belly, through his kinky pubic hair, to the base of the distended pole. Kneeling next to his hips, she clasped her lips around the engorged shaft and began to move her head slowly up and down. She loved the delightful friction that resulted as her lips stole up and down the veined surface of the young man's throbbing penis.

Tim went wild when her lips began to move up and down over his tender rod. She felt him trailing his fingers lightly over her back, her buttocks, and her legs. While his hand slid lovingly over her, she continued to slide her lips up and down on his throbbing shaft and stroke his trembling legs with her hand.

"Oh, God, Mrs. Tate, I'm so close!" Tim gasped, his hips rocking, thrusting his erect penis into her mouth.

Reluctantly, she took her mouth off the young man's erection, swung her leg over his body, and lowered herself onto his swollen pole. It slid into her easily and once more wonderful sensations began rushing through her. She couldn't remember ever being crammed so delightfully full. Her fluttering hot cavern engulfed the boy's pulsing tool and caressed it.

She looked down at Tim, saw the look of pure ecstasy on his face, and was delighted. "You do like this, don't you, Tim, darling?" she whispered.

"Oh, God, yesssss!!!!" he groaned. He arched his hips, driving himself farther into her. "It's...it's incredible!"

Heidi pressed down against him, overjoyed by the powerful sensations being delivered into her by the young man's swollen penis.

"My God, Tim! You're huge!" she exclaimed. "It feels like you're in me all the way to my throat!" She pushed herself erect, her body at right angles to his, and began to rock her hips. The movements caused his erection to whip around inside her, creating delightful bedlam in her super-aroused body. "Ohhhh!!! Tim!!!" she moaned, her hips moving faster and faster, her lovely breasts bobbing. Her motions became more and more frenzied. "This is lovely!! You're right. This...Ahhhhh!!! This is incredible!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12